The Road to Sixville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..." Fred whispered as her enormous tits were freed. He realised that his cock was hard and straining against his pants. He put his hands over his crotch to cover his embarrassment.

"You like what you see?" She smiled.

Fred looked away. This time Claudine did not need to correct him; he returned his eyes by himself.

Claudine put her hands on his shoulders and leant over him. Her mounds of soft flesh glanced over his face. She looked down and guided a nipple over his stubbly cheek.

Fred couldn't see anything but her skin. Her smell was so close and hot. He didn't realise that his hand had grabbed his hard-on and was squeezing and rubbing it through his pants.

Claudine twisted her body, and almost inadvertently caused a sensitive nipple to run across Fred's lips.

His shallow breaths caused the nipple to be sucked into his mouth. He touched just the tip of it with his tongue before it was withdrawn.

His spare hand came up to Claudine's waist.

Claudine stood up and removed his hand.

"No touching. I want you to be thinking of Justine as you watch."

At the mention of his wife Fred groaned with guilt. He had completely forgotten her.

He put his sweaty hands down to the sofa and gripped it hard, determined not to digress again.

Claudine reached behind her and unfastened her zip.

She began to shake and wriggle and the shirt fell down, revealing her red thong. It was stained with her dampness.

She turned her back on her observer and clamped both hands on her ass. She twisted left and right so that the sides of her tits became visible alternatively.

She spread her legs and bent down. Removing a tender hand from her ass she pushed the panty fabric aside so that Fred could get an eyeful of her sopping shaved pussy.

She righted herself, clasping her legs together and trapping her hand between them.

Fred could see nothing but her beautiful back and rounded ass but he knew that she was frigging herself wildly.

Her whole body froze rigid as she came.

Fred exhaled, only just noticing that he had been holding his breath.

Claudine smiles and walks into the kitchen.

She returns and Fred is standing again, his hands once more covering his erection.

"Here you go." She said, handing him a manila envelope.

"Thanks." He croaked. He noticed that the paper was smeared by Claudine's moistness and his gut lurched.

He turned and walked out of the door.

+++++++++++

"Your informant was on the money, Dobbs. We arrested three Wardogz tonight thanks to her. They hit right where she said they would. I want you to keep her sweet: keep pumping her and we'll finally get Vincenzi!" The Chief of Detectives shouted.

Fred left his office, not as jubilant as he should have been.

++++++++++

"Baby!" Justine cried from the kitchen as Fred walked in.

He heard the sound of a cork popping as he walked down the hall. He was handed a glass as he entered the room.

Justine flung her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Champagne?" Fred asked.

"Only cheap stuff, I'm afraid, but I had to do something to celebrate!" She beamed. "Maybe you'll get a commendation when you arrest Vincenzi!"

"He's not caught yet, honey." Fred cautioned.

"He will be, with you on his tail." Justine said proudly as she pulled off his tie and began to unbutton his shirt.

"Huh, what's this?" He chuckled.

"Can you think of a better way to celebrate?" Justine asked.

He answered her with his tongue as she unbuckled his belt skilfully.

She left his lips and kissed his chin as she ran her hands through his body hair. He felt her tender mouth on his neck and ears. Blood was racing down to fill his dick and it jutted against his wife's tummy.

"Why don't I see to that?" Justine offered.

"Here? In the kitchen?" He questioned.

"Sure..." She answered as she went down on him.

She unleashed his 8-inches and licked him along the entire length of his shaft. She pulled down his foreskin and planted intimate kisses on his helmet.

She pulled back.

"Want me to play naughty or nice?" She inquired upwards.

"Up to you, honey. You know what you're doing." He smiled.

Justine giggled gleefully and rubbed her face round his crotch, against his sturdy thighs and through his thick pubic hair.

She wagged his cock against her protruding tongue for a minute before gobbling it up.

Fred stumbled back, resting his ass and hands on the kitchen counter as his wife sucked and swallowed his cock completely.

"Ah....yeas...ah...God!" He yelled as he ejaculated into her welcoming, warm mouth.

Justine stood up, looking satisfied at her handiwork.

"Let's go to the bedroom. I want to make love to you, honey." Fred told her.

Justine nodded.

He picked her up in a fireman's lift.

Both of them were laughing as he climbed the stairs with difficulty and reached their bed breathing hard.

He undressed her, patiently, admiring her lithe body as if he had never seen it before.

He laid her down on the bed and stroked her modest breasts.

"I love you, you know that?" He asked, pleading in his voice.

"I know. What's the matter?"

Fred took a deep breath and let it go.

He couldn't tell her. She looked so concerned and puzzled.

He distracted her from her question by gently thumbing her clit and running two fingers over her delicate pussy.

He put his mouth over hers, as if to inhale the moans of orgasm she was emitting.

"You're beautiful." He said, looking down at her, flushed radiant beneath him, as he lay on top of her and penetrated her.

+++++++++++

"Fred! This is a surprise. The way you ran out of here last time I didn't think you'd be back." Claudine snorted.

"The Wardogz just beat up a cop's son as payback. Three broken ribs, a broken leg and over thirty stitches. I want to catch the bastards that did it!"

"Okay. Come in." She said, sympathetically.

++++++++++

"I know that you won't sleep with me. The whole adultery thing and everything." Claudine stated. "Well, it means that you only get your sexual pleasure from her, and her from you, right?"

"Yes?" He replied, wondering where this was going.

"But you wank, right? I mean you can pleasure yourself and Justine wouldn't complain?"

Fred blushed.

"You do wank?!" Claudine cried.

"Well, sure.... but I'm not going to in front of you!" Fred gasped with disbelief.

"How old was the kid that got beaten?" Claudine said.

Fred groaned. Her logic and emotional blackmail sliced through his ability for reasoning.

"I can't just get it up and do it just like that!" He protested.

"That's why I got something for you..." She laughed and waved a tape at him.

++++++++++

Fred watched the screen as two women were displayed. Only their lower halves filled the frame. He watched as one hand slipped some fingers into a pussy knuckle-deep. He could hear the recipient cry out.

Two women had long been a fantasy of Fred's and he grew hard, his cock visible down his pants leg, watching the lesbian action.

He looked over at Claudine nervously.

"Just do what comes naturally, Fred..." She reassured him.

He watched the television and grasped his crotch. He began to cup and fondle his genitals through his pants.

The moaning was growing louder and wilder, more animalistic.

Fred winced as the on-screen woman had a whole fist inserted into her, stretching her pussy lips wide.

Fred swallowed and licked his lips. He unzipped himself.

He glanced at Claudine. Her eyes twinkled her understanding and permission.

He pulled his throbbing member out and wiped his pre-cum over his swollen head.

He looked over at Claudine and smiled absentmindedly at her look of approval.

Though he still gazed over at the lesbian footage, he knew that his wanking was exciting Claudine and in turn it aroused him further.

He pulled his t-shirt over his head and stroked one hand over his pecs.

The camera angle shifted and one of the video's participants became visible. She was shown rimming the other girl's tight ass.

"That's you!" Fred choked at Claudine.

"Absolutely." She told him.

Fred gripped his cock tighter and tugged it harder. He began to thrust with his hips so that he was fucking his hand.

He gazed into Claudine's eyes as he shot his load over his torso and rubbed over his spunk into his hairy belly.

Claudine smiled, poured herself a drink and handed him the document that he wanted.

"See you next week?" She asked, as he pulled his top back on and put his dick away.

+++++++++++

Fred walked into the living room and saw Justine dozing on the sofa.

He didn't notice how miserable she looked. He practically pounced on her as he sat next to her.

He pushed his hand down the waistband of her jeans and pushed a digit into her.

"Fred!" She cried.

"I need you be the slut for me, right now." He informed her.

"I'm not in the mood. Finton's decided not to commission a piece." She explained.

"Be my little slut, baby." He requested again as he pushed up her top and bit her lightly on the breast.

Justine arched her back and put her hand through Fred's short brown hair.

"I need to fuck you." He growled, cursing unlike him.

"Is this a game, Fred? Why didn't you tell me?!" Justine laughed nervously.

"Yeah, a game..." He said as he yanked her jeans down.

"Okay..." She said, uncertain as she pulled her t-shirt off. In all their years together sex had been fun, loving, sometimes sad and occasionally kinky. The lust in Fred's eyes was base and primal as it had never been before.

He shifted to the floor and pulled down her panties. His teeth nipped her clit and he growled like a dog.

"Oh, God...Fred." She cried as he grabbed and pawed her right breast. His tongue was flicking in and out of her pussy. "Oooooh...."

He looked up and smirked.

"Like that, don't you?"

He returned to eating her pussy like a man possessed. Her hands grasped his shoulders and she writhed and twisted as feeling of pleasure tingled through her.

"God...God...yow...hah...hah...aaaah" She cried, shocked by her own orgasm.

Fred didn't let a second pass before he flipped her over and inserted his cock into her quivering pussy doggy style. He thrust forcefully for a few minutes, his hands on his hips.

"Justine..." He panted and climaxed, cumming deep inside of his wife's dark tunnel.

They both lay there, stunned by the ferocity of the sex.

"Are you okay?" Fred eventually asked timidly.

"Wow. Yeah. That was different...intense...phew." She said, and smiled at him. "You really needed me that badly, huh?" She joked quietly.

He kissed her tenderly and stroked her hair.

"I'm sorry about the commission." He told her honestly.

"Well, you more than took my mind off it..." She said, raising a pointed eyebrow. They both laughed as they gathered their clothes.

++++++++++++

A week later Fred sat in his car outside of Claudine's apartment. He was deeply ashamed, knowing that his dick was hard with anticipation of what Claudine might throw at him.

He finally left his vehicle and approached her building.

+++++++++++++

"Caught any more bad guys, lately?" Claudine asked him.

"It's a good thing for you that the information you give me is reliable." He told her gruffly.

She pulled him to her and kissed him. Her lips tasted so good and he clasped her head to sample more.

She put her hands to his ass and drew him against her. She speedily unbuttoned his shirt. He lowered his arms and she pulled his shirt off his body.

He shoved her away.

"Don't. I mean it." He yelled.

"Sorry." She said flippantly. "Still don't want to fuck me?"

"You know I don't." He retorted as he wiped her saliva from his face.

"I want you to make me cum tonight." She said placidly.

"That's never going to happen."

"What if I told you that you still don't have to touch me..." She laughed. "The information's worth it."

"What do you mean?" He asked apprehensively.

"Wait for me in the living room. I'll be right back." She winked as she walked away.

++++++++

"This is Mr Pink." She said minutes later, and introduced Fred to her favourite foot long dildo. "I want you to fuck me with it. There's no harm in it if you're just the hand directing it."

"Jesus, you get off on toying with me, right?!" He sighed.

Claudine nodded.

"Hopefully, you'll have the same reaction..." She bantered back as she slunk out of her purple dress and lay on the rug. She leant up and handed Fred the dildo.

He dropped to his knees and eyed Claudine's spread hole.

He shifted down, till he was lying next to her.

He ran the fake phallus over one of her flawless thighs and circled her labia a couple of times.

He could see beads of her natural lubrication down there. Fred ran Mr Pink over her gash and tingled as his fingers also brushed against her.

"Put him in." Claudine instructed, her voice like gravel.

Fred's eyes widened and he coughed.

"Go on..." She chided.

Fred began to apply pressure and her pink lips opened to take the plastic intruder.

"Talk dirty to me, please."

"Well...since you asked nicely..." Fred replied, huskily. "You're a filthy bitch, aren't you?"

"Yes..."

Mr Pink penetrated deeper.

"It's really my cock, that you want isn't it?" Fred asked.

"Yes..."

Deeper still.

"But you can't have it. I'm taken. That's why you want me to fuck you with this, isn't it?

Mr Pink was almost three quarters of the way in.

"Yes...!" Claudine cried out.

Fred pulled Mr Pink out with a plopping noise.

"God...." She moaned.

Fred positioned himself between her legs and got his cock out. He leant over her.

"Watch me as I put Mr Pink all the way inside you. A whore like you should be able to take him easily." Fred spat.

With one hand he started to jerk off and the other guided Mr Pink up Claudine's pussy again.

"I'm amazed at how tight you are. Mr Pink is really stretching you open now. How does it feel?" He asked.

"Good....so...good..." Claudine sang.

Fred started to remove and thrust with Mr Pink and Claudine was spasming with sensation.

"Yessssssssssss....ah....aiiiiiiiiie..." She shrieked as she came.

Fred came at the sight of her gasping for breath: His hot jism landing on Claudine, the floor and his palm.

He rocked back and forth with disbelief.

Claudine raised her head and looked at the gaunt and pale detective.

She struggled forward and took his hand, the one covered in cum.

She shot her tongue out and lapped up his cooling seed.

"Don't." Fred managed to utter, but didn't pull his hand away.

Claudine finished eating and giggled childishly. She pulled Mr Pink from Fred's other hand and waggled it in front of his face. The aroma of her cum on wafted around him.

He shut his eyes and prayed to the universe in vain.

Fred felt the plastic schlong touch against his lips and he opened them.

Mr Pink's head entered his mouth and gave Fred a taste of Claudine's pussy. It was enough to distract him for the revulsion he felt as he sucked the substitute cock.

Claudine withdrew it and cradled it against her.

Fred opened his eyes.

"I'll get you that dossier." Claudine said and jumped up, as if this had been an everyday business transaction.

++++++++++++

"I'm sorry Justine." He said as he hugged her. "I don't know why I can't get it up..."

"That's okay...you're under a lot pressure bringing the bad guys to justice..." She reassured him and gave him a comforting kiss.

Fred suspected that the real reason was that he had cum so much earlier in the day. He hated the idea that he had spent all his cum on Claudine and not his trusting wife.

He felt contaminated. He couldn't believe the man he had become with Claudine: It went against every principle and ideal that he aspired to.

Before sleep finally claimed him he resolved to see Claudine one last time and put an end to this nightmare. However she twisted her vile words he was cheating on Justine and would do so no longer.

++++++++++++

A week later he walked into her apartment building, steeling himself.

He made it halfway through the lobby when a voice called out,

"Detective Dobbs?"

"Yes?" He answered as the receptionist walked up to him.

"Miss Stempton left this for you." She informed him and handed him a box.

"Why? Where is Claudine?" He asked.

"She's gone to Sixville. It's her hometown apparently. Some kind of family emergency."

Fred thanked the older woman and retreated to his car.

He opened the note that Claudine had left for him.

"Dearest Fred. I have left town for a while but I haven't forgotten about you. I have left you an assignment to accomplish. In the box you will find a video camera and Mr Pink (unwashed). You must film you and Justine having sex.

If your heart tells you that it will be impossible to capture Justine on tape let your cock do the thinking. I am sure that it will find away.

Your reward will be the arrest and conviction of Gianni Vincenzi, Paulo's brother...

I'll be thinking of you, Claudine xxx" Fred read.

He opened the box and found exactly what Claudine had promised. He groaned.

All of his resolve melted. Claudine was only telling to slept with his wife and promising him a huge reward. How could he refuse?

++++++++++

"Fred? What are you doing?" Justine asked as her husband rummaged in a drawer.

He looked over his shoulder at her on their marital bed.

"Want to play another game?" He asked back.

"I don't know, what's the scenario?" She teased back.

Fred pulled out a blindfold and his cuffs.

"We're back to kinky Fred, huh?" Justine laughed. "A little clichéd bondage for a Saturday night?"

"Hey...all fantasy is cliché ." He replied, feigning indignation.

"Sorry, darling."

"The cuffs come later..." He encouraged.

"Well, blindfold me then..." She urged.

He did and retreated to the closet to find Claudine's gifts.

"Fred, where are you?" Justine asked.

"Right here." He called back as he got the camera rolling. Before that night he'd told himself it was strictly to catch Gianni Vincenzi but as soon as the equipment had been in his hand his dick had gotten stiff.

"Play with yourself. I just want to watch you." He instructed as he zoomed in to focus on her pussy.

He walked round the bed to capture all angles of his wife as she masturbated. Her left hand was roaming over her tits whilst she frigged herself.

At first she kept tilting her head to catch sounds of Fred but her fingers were working their magic and she stopped being aware of the room around her.

The initial signs of her orgasm were familiar to Fred and once he spotted them he switched the camera to slow motion.

The lens caught every second of Justine's pleasure: her bitten lower lip couldn't contain her vocalization of her climax.

Her body fell backwards as her muscles seized and clenched. Her tits bounced and juggled as she hit the pillows behind her.

"You came good, baby." Fred told her.

"When are you coming to join me?" She asked, turning her head to the sound of his voice.

"Just a second." He responded as he positioned the camera on Justine's dresser where it would record all the night's fun.

He pulled out Mr Pink. It was sticky with Claudine's cum and his dried saliva.

He placed it on the bed.

Justine felt his arms pick her up bodily. Fred turned her over onto her knees and made her hold onto the bars at the top of their bed. He cuffed her to them.

Fred decided to return to the camera so that he could get a close-up of her quaking ass.

Through the lens he watched his hand glide down her butt crack. She shivered at his touch. Fred spat on his digits and spread his spit on her virgin anus.

"Fred!" Justine said fearfully.

"Just my fingers, honey..." He told her.

She lowered her head to consent.