The Roofie-Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying on my back and staring at the ceiling, I thought about what had happened. I felt strangely numb about all this. As if it had happened to someone else. The thoughts about the events of the last few hours ran through my head over and over again. Until I fell asleep from exhaustion.

I woke up later that afternoon. I was very hungry, so I decided to go get something to eat. When I walked toward the student union and the campus cafeteria, I was surprised that I had actually managed to leave my room. I would have thought that I would be too afraid to ever go outside again, but somehow I must have forgotten to be afraid.

Having chosen something to eat, I sat down at an empty table. While I devoured my food, I noticed some guys at another table talking.

"I heard there was a girl at the party who would fuck anyone. Anyone at all!" one of them said.

"Dude!" the other guy answered dumbly. "She just let them?"

"Yeah, I mean it was the biggest gang bang ever!! This little slut probably took more than fifty guys in all of her holes. Bareback!"

"Bareback?" The "smart" one said. "You mean she let herself be knocked up by total strangers?"

"Well, I bet she got knocked up. I heard, there was so much cum she was practically encrusted with the stuff. All over! And huge rivers of cum flowed out of her cunt and ass. She also must have swallowed a couple of gallons of cum. The slut!"

I was blushing furiously. My head must have been fire engine red. I listened to them talk and it was totally clear to me that they were talking about me. It seems, they both hadn't been to the party, though. Otherwise they probably would have recognized me already. They kept talking about the "cum slut" and where saying how they wished to have been there. They were both planning on going to the next party, which would probably be the next Friday.

When they stood up from their table and left the cafeteria, I was still blushing. I was wondering how they had heard about what had happened. And so soon! That must have probably meant that almost the whole school knew about my crazy night. And they seemed to think that I wanted it to happen!

***

I tried to subdue my thoughts about that night by studying real hard. I kept reading my law books until late at night until I was so tired that I fell asleep immediately. I kept this up all of the next week. And it worked pretty well. From time to time I would hear talk at neighboring tables in the cafeteria about the "cum slut". I still blushed most of the times, but somehow I also got a little excited. Why? What was wrong with me? I had been raped – no, gang raped! And yet here I was, getting excited by some guys talking in awe about the slut who had let fifty guys fuck her any way they liked. The number actually varied from time to time. Seems the guys spreading the rumors about me couldn't really agree on a fixed number. I had heard some guys talk about 50 people. Another group of guys thought it was more like 80 fucks I had had. And I even once heard some girls talk about the "Friday night cum slut". They were mostly disgusted about such a slut of a woman. But I thought I could also hear a bit of awe in their voices. Somehow they had heard the number 100!

I could hardly believe that one hundred men had fucked me that night. But come to think about it, the party had been very crowded. At least 500 people had been there – men and women, but mostly men. And to think that "only 50" of the guys would go for some free pussy seemed a bit unrealistic.

"So you really think that she did it of her own free will?" one of the girls had said.

"Well, I don't know. I can't believe any woman would do that", another answered.

"Maybe she was roofied", mumbled the third.

"Roofied?" both of the other women asked in unison.

"Yeah, you know? Rohypnol", the third woman answered.

"What is that?" asked the first one.

"It's a date-rape-drug, I've heard", woman number three explained. "Guys mix it in your drink. You get drowsy and fall asleep. Or you get really, really malleable and pretty much do anything anybody asks of you..."

"Like fuck a hundred guys bareback!" the second one interjected.

"Exactly! But the kicker is: when you wake up or come to later, you don't remember a thing."

"Wow shit!" the first girl exclaimed. "Imagine waking up covered with come all over, not knowing what happened."

All three girls were quiet for a moment. Imagining themselves in my situation, I guessed.

"That's fucked up!" the second girl said. The other two nodded their agreement.

They soon left, but I kept going through their conversation in my head over and over.

***

On Friday night I stayed in my dorm room with my door locked. I stayed in bed all evening and night. I couldn't sleep at all, though. I kept tossing and turning and thinking about the same time last week.

I couldn't believe how much I kept thinking about that fateful night.

The next day I had my period.

I was immensely relieved. It was actually some kind of miracle. Though I was kind of surprised at myself that I hadn't bothered to think much about this all week. I could have been pregnant! I should have gone to the doctor right the next day to get the morning-after-pill. Even if I didn't plan to go to the police or a hospital, I could have at least made up a story why I needed that pill. But I didn't. I did not get the pill; I did not even get started on the regular pill. All week the sperm that I had taken inside my pussy (that had been forced into my pussy, I should say) had had the good chance of knocking me up. And I barely even wasted a thought about it. Unbelievable.

I mean, I certainly didn't want to get pregnant. Especially not by a total stranger! So why had I neglected all these thoughts? I remembered listening to those guys last Saturday, how awed they were that the "slut" would let strangers fuck her bareback; let them cum inside her unprotected cunt. The thought of that excited me. Back then and now again.

This was crazy! I needed to get on the pill, and soon! I made an appointment with my doctor the same day and had him write me a prescription. I went to the drug store to buy the pills. On the way towards the store I noticed a shady looking guy leaning against a wall in a long black coat, smoking a cigarette. When I came back from the drug store he was still there.

I stopped and looked at him.

"What'ya need, Honey?" he asked.

"Do you have roofies?" I asked him. What? Why would I do that? Am I going crazy?

He smiled at me. "Who you wanna date-rape, babe?"

"No one", I said innocently. "I just don't sleep well lately. So, do you have any?" Why so eager?

"Sure, Sweet Cheeks!" He told me a price. It was quiet expensive, but I watched my hands – as if they were a stranger's – as I paid him the amount. He gave me a small plastic bag with a couple of tablets inside.

"Have fun!" he said, winking at me.

I quickly walked away.

***

Back in my room I questioned my sanity again. Why the hell had I just done that? What would I need this drug for? Revenge? Or – I shuddered to think about this – a repeat performance? Insane!

All week I kept staring at the small bag of pills. I fetched the bag out of my nightstand, laid it on top of it. Then I looked at the bag and felt my pussy get wet. I never really used to masturbate. But all that week, I kept looking at the little bag of pills and masturbated to a very satisfying orgasm. Then I would put the bag away and feel ashamed of myself.

Yet, I kept doing it again and again.

At least I did start to take the anti baby pill regularly. So next time there wouldn't be the danger of getting pregnant.

Next time?! What next time? I wasn't really planning on doing something so stupid, was I?

***

Friday night came.

I put on the same white blouse, the same denim shorts and the same comfortable black shoes as two weeks before. I skipped the bra and panties, though. Then I got the little plastic bag out of my nightstand and took one of the pills inside. I put the bag back and looked long and hard at the little white pill in my hand.

And then I swallowed it quickly.

I left my dorm and quickly walked over to the frat house. The party was already in full swing. It was at least as crowded as two weeks ago. Though it seemed as if there were a bit less women but more men there. But I might also have been mistaken about that.

It was loud and people were pushing back and forth to get into the house or back out again. No one noticed me slipping through the throng of people into the house. No one noticed me tiptoeing up the stairs to the second floor. No one noticed me entering the bedroom I had been in two weeks ago.

The door had been closed before and the room was empty except for the bed and the lonely chair in the corner. I left the door wide open and the light on. Then I lay down on the bed after slipping off my shoes.

I already felt very tired and my eyes kept falling shut.

***

I woke up lying inside the bathtub in the adjoining bathroom.

I was totally naked sitting in the tub that was filled to about a third with a yellowish liquid, streaked with white slime. It stank horribly. My eyes burned a little and my whole body felt sore all over.

I climbed out of the tub and looked at myself in the full length mirror on the wall. My hair was a mess like last time and my tits and pussy where red again. I tried to push a little and a slow trickle of semen started running down my legs. It wasn't as much as last time, though. Probably because lying in a bathtub full of piss had washed away most of the cum. I didn't have any cum crusts on my body this time. I guessed the guys had carried me to the tub after fucking me raw and had then washed me down with their piss.

My stomach felt rather bloated and I had a bitter taste in my mouth. I probably had had to swallow quite a bit of the guys' piss. This thought should have made me sick. But in reality it made me incredibly horny. I went back into the bedroom. It looked pretty much the same as two weeks ago.

My clothes were neatly folded on the chair in the corner. The bed sheets were rumpled and seemed very damp. I walked to the bed and lay face down on it. I breathed in deeply, smelling the tangy smell of drying semen. Rolling around on the bed, I spread the cum rests on my body and breathed the smells deeply. I was like a crazed woman.

After a while I stood up and went into the bathroom to clean up. But when I walked past the tub full of piss I stopped, bent over and dunked my whole head into the piss. I even opened my mouth and gargled some of the piss then drank it down. I swallowed a couple of mouths full.

Then I looked through the medicine cabinet and then in a small cupboard under the sink and found what I was looking for. A large bottle of bath soap. I emptied the bottle into the sink and washed it out. Then I plunged the bottle into the piss and filled it to the brink. Finally I capped the bottle off. Why? So I could drink some more later. Aren't I sick?

I showered, though not as intensively as last time. Just so I could dress and walk back home without calling any unnecessary attention to myself.

When I was dressed I walked downstairs. This time I didn't try to be extra quiet. I simply walked down the stairs, carrying my bottle of piss. Downstairs I didn't go towards the front door immediately. Instead I wandered around the house seeing if I could find anyone.

On the sofa in the living room lay the same guy who had talked to me last time. I went to him and gently shook him awake. When he saw me he smiled broadly.

"Hey, Gorgeous! How are you?" he asked sweetly.

"I'm great", I said. "I just have one request."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Next week please don't wash me off at the end."

"What do you mean?" He looked slightly confused.

"Well, you know", I stammered and blushed slightly. "I want to stay covered in... you know what!"

"No, I don't know", he lied, grinning. "You have to spell it out for me."

"Okay!" I almost shouted. "I want to stay covered in cum! There, I said it. I want to wake up and I want to be covered from head to toes in cum. I want my cunt and ass overflowing with sperm. I don't care if you piss on me in between the fucking. I don't mind if you make me drink lots of piss. But at the end of it all I want to be cum covered."

"Wow", he said quietly. "You really are an unparalleled cum slut! Okay, I'll tell the guys. But you have to promise to be back next week!"

"Yes I promise."

"Great! Anything else?" he asked.

"Maybe one more thing. I filled this bottle with some of the piss from the bathtub." I held the bottle up for him to see. "I'm going to drink it all up when I'm home. But it just isn't the same. I'd much rather have a bottle full of cum waiting for me when I wake up next week."

"Fuck!" he exclaimed. "We created a monster."

I turned around and walked toward the door.

"See you next Friday!" I shouted as I left the house.

***

The week was agony. I couldn't wait for Friday to come. At least I had the bottle of piss, so I could sip a bit from time to time.

When it was finally time for the party I pretty much repeated last week's preparation. I dressed the same way and I swallowed the little Rohypnol pill before I left my dorm room.

The scene at the party was also pretty much like last time. Except this time people did notice me arriving. First there were only a few whispers behind my back.

"Look, there is the cum slut", someone would say.

When the whispers grew louder, people openly greeted me. They didn't know my name – at least they didn't use my name. They just called me "slut" or "whore" or other such fine names.

I didn't care about that. It was probably better if they didn't know my name.

Anyways. It got more and more difficult to push through the crowd.

Suddenly someone shouted: "Make a hole! Let her through!"

It was the guy from the sofa I had talked to last week. What was his name? I don't think he ever told me. He shoved people aside so I could get through to the front door. Then he helped me inside.

"So, how do you wanna do this?" he asked.

"I want to start like last time. I go upstairs and lie down on the bed. You all wait for at least 15 minutes, maybe a bit more. Then you can come in... and cum in – in me that is." I smiled stupidly at the pun I had made. He laughed a little, though.

"Okay, Honey. See you in a bit", he said and gave me a little slap on the ass, as I started walking up the stairs.

I sunk down on the bed and almost immediately fell asleep.

***

When I woke up it was still dark outside. I was a bit disappointed at that. Had they already tired of me? Didn't they find this exciting anymore?

On the wall near the chair was a clock that I hadn't noticed before. It read 6 pm.

That can't be, I thought. The party had started at 7 pm and I had gone there at about 8. Maybe the clock was wrong?

Then it dawned on me. No, it was dark outside, because it was evening again! I had been knocked out for almost 24 hours!

I smacked my lips and registered the semen taste in my mouth. I smiled. The creases in my face crinkled the dried cum that covered my lovely features. The guys had listened to me and followed my wishes. Great!

I tried to sit up and felt the delicious dull pain all over my body. I slowly pulled back the bed sheet to reveal my cum covered body. My tits again were red and swollen and... wait, what is this!? I blinked my eyes, because I didn't trust what I thought I saw. I looked again and – sure enough – there were two small silver rings. One in each of my nipples. I gently touched them. It hurt a bit. Then I gingerly pulled on one ring to see, whether it was a clip-on. Nope, it was for real. Someone had pierced my nipples!

Now I got kind of nervous. I mean, nipple piercings are kind of okay. I think I actually liked them immediately. But what else might the guys have done to me?

I kept pulling the bed sheet away and looked at my white encrusted skin.

Suddenly I gasped. I had pulled away the sheet completely and now stared at my love triangle.

Where I used to have neatly trimmed pubic hair now was only blank skin. Well, covered with cum, of course. And inside the little triangle that used to be there where some black markings. I bent forward and stared at them. Yes, it was a tattoo. No amount of rubbing could rub it away. It was there to stay. Forever! (Unless I have it lasered off.)

In neat and well readable letters my cunt now read:

"Fuck me

and cum inside"

I was totally stunned. And then I thought: I'm going to keep it, though. At least for a while. And a wicked smile spread across my lips.

That's when I felt some unusual pain inside my lips. I stood up and went into the bathroom. While I walked, an enormous amount of cum ran down my legs. I practically left a trace of cum droplets all the way from the bed to the bathroom. Oh well, not my problem.

In the bathroom I looked in the mirror and more closely examined my new jewelry and "advertisement slogan". Then I remembered the slight pain in my lower lip. I bent towards the mirror and pulled the lower lip down with my fingers.

Not possible! I didn't trust my eyes, but when I looked closer it was unmistakable.

When my lower lip was pulled down, like I did just then, you could easily read the words "Cum Dump" tattooed there. I shivered all over. Was it from humiliation? Or excitement? I don't know, but somehow the guys had known exactly how to push my (newfound) buttons.

The bathtub again was filled with piss to about a third. It stank. I bent forward and touched my lips to the yellow surface. Then I drank deep. After several mouths full I stood back up. Out of the corner of my eyes I thought I saw in my mirror image something on my lower back. I stood in front of the mirror and turned my back towards it but turning my head so I could look at my image.

Yes, I had seen something in the mirror. Another tattoo. This one on my lower back, practically a tramp stamp. In the truest sense of the word. Because there on the small of my back stood written in beautiful baroque lettering the word "Please Gang-Fuck my Ass!"

My legs buckled and I went down on my knees. I had one of the strongest orgasms I had ever had. Just by looking at that tattoo.

I used a comb from the medicine cabinet to straighten out my hair a little. Then I went back into the bedroom. I was planning to just get dressed – still covered in cum as I was – and go home like that.

I took my clothes and got dressed. Next to the chair stood a big clear plastic bottle. It was filled to the brim with a grey-white gooey liquid. I opened the bottle and took a sip. Yes! All cum and all mine.

Downstairs I was surprised to see that the house was rather full. While everything had been mostly deserted the last few times I had woken up here, this time the house was bustling with people. With guys, to be precise. I guessed they had always still been asleep at my usual time. But now it was much later and the guys were up and about.

Someone turned around and saw me. He started to clap his hands, slowly first then faster. Others joined in. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I was getting standing ovations from all the guys.

"Hail Julie, the Roofie-Queen", someone shouted.

"The Roofie-Queen", the others repeated.

***

Well, and that's how it started. On Friday nights I take a roofie – I don't even have to pay for it myself anymore. Then I go to the frat house and lie down in that big bedroom. When I wake up again it's usually either Saturday noon or evening. Sometimes I even woke up and it was Sunday morning already. The guys explained to me that they would just give me another roofie when it looked like I might come out of it.