The Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Will you ask Jan if she wants to come?'

'I'll ask her but I think I know what she'll say.'

I went back into the lounge. Jan was awake but looking a bit groggy. I held my hand over the mobile to mute it.

'They want to know if we want to go to a concert tonight. Early church music, choir and things.'

Jan made a face. 'I'll let you talk to her,' I said, and handed her the phone.

'Hi Debbie.' Jan's voice was even huskier than usual. 'Yes, I must have dozed off ... I didn't realise the time ... mmm ... not, not really, it's not my sort of thing ... yes, I see ... how far is that? ... no, it's OK ... honestly ... I don't mind ... we could warm it up when you get back ... oh, OK ... yes ... well, have a lovely time, I'm sure you'll enjoy the concert ... yes, will do. Bye!'

I looked at her interrogatively.

'They're going to the concert. It starts at 7:30 so they won't have time to get back here and eat beforehand – this village is about an hour's drive away. They're going to get something there – I said we'd fix ourselves dinner. Hope that's all right with you. I couldn't stand an evening sitting on a hard pew in some draughty church listening to little boys warbling.'

'That's fine,' I said, trying to hide my glee. A romantic dinner à deux with Jan was one of my recurrent fantasies. 'There's only one problem though.'

'What?'

'We'll have to drink twice as much wine.'

She grinned. 'I'm sure we'll cope!'

We decided on a simple pasta-with-sauce, garlic bread and parmesan, followed by some chocolate sponge we had brought with us. It didn't take long to prepare and soon we were sitting down with glasses of red wine. I proposed a toast 'To us.' Jan looked at me quizzically but responded. I had a sudden image of her lying on her bed masturbating that afternoon – an image which recurred several times during the meal. It was very distracting. We talked about old friends, those we still knew and those we had lost touch with, and the wine disappeared quickly. Jan has quite a capacity for drink and I knew that I wouldn't be able to keep pace with her and still retain my powers, but at least it would loosen her inhibitions. I didn't try to steer the conversation round to the subject of her bedroom and its effect on her sex life – and mine - but I think she felt, as I did, that the topic was hovering in the wings.

'Well, that was lovely,' she said when the dessert was finished, along with the bottle. 'Should we open another, d'you think?'

'Depends if we're going to leave the washing up for the others.'

'That would be evil. Come on, it won't take long.' I followed her into the small kitchen. We had managed to avoid getting in each other's way while cooking, but now it seemed as if we were bumping into each other all the time – was it the alcohol or was Jan just less careful about avoiding contact with me? In a short time everything was cleared away. I took her hands in mine and she smiled at me happily. It was now or never.

'Will you come upstairs with me? I want to try an experiment.'

'What sort of experiment?'

'Come and see.'

'I'm intrigued,' she laughed and let me lead her into her bedroom. We sat on the bed, facing, and I took her hands again. My erection grew rapidly. We looked at each other, silently, searchingly. I could tell that Jan had divined the object of the experiment, and soon I saw her shoulders sag minutely.

'It's no good,' she whispered. 'I can't fight it.'

I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, and suddenly we were locked together in a hot wet passionate open-mouthed tongue-twining kiss. My heart thumped. Her hands roamed frantically over my shoulders and chest and down to my waist, all over my back, then fumbled with my fly. I pushed her dress up over her thighs and felt for her panties, all the while kissing her breathlessly. Our urgency to couple was ferocious and unstoppable.

She had got my trousers and pants down to my thighs and my cock had sprung out, rampant and rigid. I'd managed to work her panties down to her ankles. Suddenly Jan broke the kiss.

'I want to see!' she gasped. She spread her long pale thighs wide and I looked down and saw her pussy, open, wet, and welcoming in its nest of ginger hair. I placed my cock at her entrance and we craned our necks to watch it slide easily into her. Jan was deliciously hot and quivery inside; it was almost as if her muscles were sucking me in. As my pubes touched her clitoris she fell backwards onto the bed pulling me on top of her, and I commenced to fuck her hard and fast, my pent-up lust driving me fiercely into her soft core. It was so beautiful that I wanted it to last for ever, but our bodies decided otherwise. Jan was making agonised mewling noises and I could feel her vagina clutching at my root. I tried to hold off as long as I could, but her orgasm just kept on renewing itself and soon I exploded inside her, filling her with sperm.

I collapsed on top of her; her vagina continued to throb around me and my cock continued to pulse slowly.

'Oh god, Jan, I've wanted to do that for 35 years,' I said when I got my breath back.

'I know.' There was a wealth of meaning in those two words. She covered my face with hot moist kisses and squeezed my cock with her pussy. 'You're still hard. And you're squashing me. Come on, roll over, I need to ride you.'

We rolled over and she rode me, hard, her cum-filled pussy squishing up and down on my column. She ground her crotch against my pubes and rotated her hips so that her muscles pulled my cock from side to side. All the time she kept up her rhythmic squeezing of my root. If I hadn't just cum it would have brought me to orgasm in a few seconds flat.

'Oh, this feels so good!' Jan moaned. 'I'm going to cum again!' And she did so, with that high mewling sound that betokened abandoned ecstasy. When her shuddering had subsided I pushed the dress off over her head – I had noticed before dinner that she had dispensed with a bra. Her naked body was slim and pale, her nipples pink and hard on her small breasts. I rolled them between my fingers and she shivered. She leaned back, supporting herself with her hands on my knees, and while I kneaded her breasts she rose and fell on my cock. I could see it disappearing between her deliciously stretched labia. Another orgasm ripped through her slim frame. She leaned forward, fumbling to undo my shirt, her pussy still throbbing around me. She was wild-eyed.

'I can't stop cuming! I've never felt like this in my life!'

My hand roamed over her hot skin; her whole body was trembling with the aftershocks of her last orgasm and the beginnings of the next. Again those keening cries, and she fell forward and convulsed around my cock, while I held her taut buttocks and felt her anus opening and closing under my fingertip. In that position, pinned under Jan's climaxing body, I was effectively helpless, and I must admit there was nowhere in the universe that I would rather be. For 35 years I had loved and lusted after Jan, and here she was impaled on my cock, naked and orgasmic, her internal muscles trying to suck more sperm from my taut balls. I tried to resist the urge to pump my hips, to ram my erection even further into her hot liquid core, and succeeded for a while during which she must have cum another two or three times. But eventually I had to let my body do what it wanted. Jan was almost lifted off the bed with the violence of my thrusts. I wanted to force my cock right up into her stomach, into her chest. My balls were aching and I needed to cum fiercely.

'Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard!' she gasped. 'Come on, pump it into me, cum in me, fill my cunt with your spunk!' I had never heard such words from Jan's polite lips before. It sent me over the edge. As she convulsed with another orgasm I erupted and fired jet after aching jet of sperm up into her. My balls were milked dry, and still I pulsed.

Even before her own spasms had died away, Jan lifted off my cock and straddled me. Her pussy, the labia swollen and gaping, trickled whiteness onto my chest. She turned around and bent her head and took my softening cock into her mouth. Her crotch dripped onto my neck. Heedless of the mess, I gripped her hips and pulled her down over my face and speared my tongue deep into her hot wet tunnel. The taste of my spunk mixed with her tangy juices was heady, and to my amazement I felt my cock start to swell again in her mouth.

What Jan lacked in expertise she made up for in enthusiasm. Her lips and tongue bathed my erection, cleaning the cum off and replacing it with saliva. One fist cupped my balls while the other squeezed the base of my shaft. She sucked and licked tirelessly. Soon I heard her gagging and coughing as she tried to force my cock down her throat.

I was not idle either. I made love to her pussy with my mouth and tongue and nose and face, relishing the cocktail of fluids which oozed out of her tunnel. I sucked her labia into my mouth and nibbled and chewed and licked them. I teased her taut perineum and sweet little anus with my tongue tip, and licked her ridged walls of her vagina. And of course I fastened onto her firm little clitoris and gave it the benefit of my years of practice with my own wife. Soon Jan was cuming again, hot breath rasping against my cock.

I don't know how long we stayed in that sixty-nine. Time seemed to stop and we entered another dimension where the only objects were our sexual organs and our mouths, where Jan seemed able to climax repeatedly without tiring and my cock stayed as hard as rock. Her fluids trickled down around my ears.

After many eons my tongue began to ache, and maybe Jan's jaws did too. Our caresses died away gradually, and she slid off me onto the bed. I struggled up. Jan was lying on her back, arms and legs akimbo, with a beatific smile on her face. Her slim body was blotched where it had been pressed against me, and a pink flush covered her chest. Her sparse pubic hair was dark and matted with wetness. I knelt between her thighs, my cock red and still rampant, and inspected her body, waves of love and renewed lust surging through me. She watched me through smoky eyes. I knew that she would let me do whatever I wanted to her.

'We should definitely have done this sooner,' I said, trailing my fingertips across her stomach and thighs. 'About 35 years sooner.'

'I was a fool,' she whispered. 'I decided I would save myself for when I got married.'

My fingers almost of their own accord were playing with her labia, and soon two of them slipped inside her entrance where they were gripped and sucked further in. I curled them round and stroked the front wall of her vagina, holding her eyes.

'Oh, that's lovely! I never knew what sex could be like until this week. I think I'm going to cum again!'

She did so, pumping her bottom into the bed, dragging my hand with her. I could see the muscles in her abdomen tensing and relaxing as the climax coursed through her. My cock ached. When she could breathe again, she said 'Fuck me again! Oh, I need to be fucked so much!'

I turned her over – quite roughly – and dragged her hips up so that she was kneeling on the edge of the bed. Her labia stuck out from between her slim thighs. I plunged my cock gratefully into her hot tunnel, hitting bottom on the first stroke. Jan gave a cry of delight. I gripped her hipbones and pumped into her with renewed lust, watching her anus distort with each stroke, marvelling at the way her labia clung to my shaft as it was withdrawn, as if they didn't want to release it. My erection felt as if it was carved from granite and would be quite able to fuck her all night and the next day too. I remained standing and just pulled Jan's hips back and forth, almost masturbating myself with her body. In a few minutes she was tensing her muscles and climaxing around my cock.

I crouched on the bed and Jan rested her head on the duvet, her arse in the air. In that position I could use my weight to shaft her deeply from above, but however hard I pounded her poor pussy she didn't complain, just grunted with delight and sooner or later convulsed in another orgasm. We collapsed onto the bed and I reared above her, thrusting against her clenched buttocks, cock head rebounding off the front of her vagina, which she made it noisily obvious that she enjoyed.

I rolled us over so that I was on my back and Jan was on top of me, on her back also. Her thighs flopped either side of my legs, my cock was still buried deep inside her. I cupped her pubic mound on my hand, squeezed her right breast with the other, and started to masturbate her, a finger either side of her clitoris and one caressing its tip. Jan commenced a series of almost continuous orgasms, her pussy squeezed my cock in a slow rhythm, waves of contractions moved up her vagina as if trying to pull me even further in. I closed my eyes to let the sensations drown me, and drifted away to an altered state of pure bliss ...

I was brought back to reality by hot breath against my ear and my wife's voice whispering hoarsely, 'We guessed what you'd be doing.' Her tongue licked my ear sloppily. 'He's fucking me from behind,' she gasped. 'I'm going to cum!'

She did so, loudly. I don't think Jan even noticed, she was so completely absorbed in her own orgasmic heaven. I turned my head to see Debbie, naked, on all fours next to me. Russell knelt behind her and plumbed her vigorously, his eyes shut, the sinews in his neck standing out. Debbie's breasts swung back and forth, her lips were swollen and her mouth open with lust. I kissed her wetly while continuing to stroke Jan's clit.

'It's the room,' I said. 'We're stuck here for good now.'

=============

[with thanks to Amy for editorial advice]

12