The Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce cuddled down beside her and held her close while her hands toyed with Kara's hair. "Mmm. You made me feel so good. Now I want to do something nice for you." She leaned into forward and kissed Kara softly on the lips. Kara had never kissed a girl before — at least, not in passion. For a moment, it felt very strange, but as the kiss went on, she found herself responding with enthusiasm.

After Joyce pulled away, she ran a hand slowly over Kara's body. A lot of the oil remained, and her hand glided easily over the skin. Kara's nipples had softened during her other activities, but now they stiffened into hard little nobs again.

"Joyce, do you really think we should be doing this?" Kara asked. "I mean, I'm not sure how Mike would feel about all of this." The other girl's hands were wonderful as they slid over her skin, but now a sliver of guilt had penetrated the haze of alcohol and arousal.

Joyce's hand continued to languidly explore Kara's body. "Oh, I think so. I mean, you made me feel so good. Why shouldn't I make you feel good?"

"Yeah, but Mike . . ."

"Mike would love this," she interrupted. If he were here watching me rub your tits and your nipples like this," her hands followed her words, "he would be ours to command. He would have taken his clothes off by now as he watched us make out, and now he would be standing there watching us."

"Just imagine it," she continued. "He couldn't take his eyes off us as he watched my hand trail down across your stomach getting closer and closer to your hot little pussy."

Kara laid there helpless in the fire that enveloped her loins. Her eyes closed as she listened mesmerized by Joyce's voice while she pictured the scene she described. Joyce's fingers found the moist wetness of her sex, and Her legs parted as if they had a will of their own.

"Mike would be standing by the bed, and his cock would be sticking out all stiff and hard. Tell me about Mike's cock. Does he have a big one?"

By now Kara was back into the fantasy again. "Yes," she said. "At least I guess so. I mean, I've never seen another cock, but it's pretty big." She laid there a minute, then offered, "It's thick, and it curves up a little. When he's really excited, it stands up tall enough to reach his belly button." She laughed at the thought.

"Oh, that sounds nice! I'll bet if he were here watching us, his cock would be standing up. He'd be so hot he'd have to put his hands on it. Do you think we could get him to jerk off for us?"

By now Joyce's hands were sliding over Kara's clit at will. Occasionally she would dip a finger into her cunt and rub the lubrication over and around the tip. "Mmm." Kara hesitated a moment. The things that Mike had told her were awfully private, but the thought of letting Joyce know was just too irresistible. "I know he likes to do it. He told me once that he has to do it at least once a day if I don't get to him first."

Kara laid there feeling the other girl's fingers slowly and easily caressing her, and she slid into a wonder zone of excitement. She knew she had to share one other thrilling piece of information with Joyce. "He told me once he and Josh used to jerk off together when they were younger."

"Oh, my god. That's so hot!" Joyce was quiet for a moment, then continued. "Think what it would be like to sneak over some time and watch them together. Do they do each other? Do they suck each other's cock?"

The vision of watching Mike and Josh stroking each other had her pussy boiling. Joyce moved, and Kara almost protested when she took her fingers away from between her legs. Before she could say anything, however, Joyce leaned over and gave her another kiss which she returned hungrily.

"Now you lie here like a good girl and think about Mike and Josh standing here watching us. I want to make you feel really good." Joyce gave here another peck on the lips, then lowered herself to Kara's breasts. "Mmm. This was supposed to be flavored oil, and now I can't wait to try it."

She pursed her lips and sucked Kara's right nipple into her mouth. The nub of flesh, already erect with arousal, responded by stiffening further. She let her tongue trail out of her mouth and trace a widening spiral from the wrinkled, dark pink flesh. "Mmm. You do taste good."

"Oh, it feels like my nipple is wired directly to my pussy. Every time you touch it, I can feel it between my legs."

"Well, what about the other one? Is it connected too?" Joyce moved her mouth to Kara's other nipple which stood proud but lonely at the summit or her other breast.

Kara moaned in response as her other nipple hardened just like the first. Joyce was on her knees between Kara's legs leaning over her chest, and Kara's pussy demanded attention. Her splayed legs made little up and down motions alongside Joyce's legs, but she couldn't get any sensation in the hot center of her body. The other girl's legs kept her from getting any sensation as she clenched the muscles of her groin. Her moans became more urgent as she grew more frustrated.

Finally Joyce let the nipple slide from her mouth and let her tongue wander away, down the other girl's breast, across her chest, and down towards her stomach. She circled Kara's navel twice with her tongue before suddenly plunging it inside the little opening.

Kara jerked up at the unexpected sensation. "Ah! Don't do that! It's too crazy. It's . . . It's . . ." Her protest died away Joyce licked on and she realized where she was heading. "Oh my god. You're not going to lick me, are you?"

Joyce just murmured in response and used her tongue to outline the growth of fine hair between Kara's legs. She raised her head and looked at Kara. "Why? Don't you want me to?"

"No! Or, yes. I don't know. No one has ever done it to me. I don't know if I can stand it."

Bending back down towards the girl, Joyce said. "Well, maybe I'll just fool around a little. If there's something you don't like, you can always stop me." She planted a soft kiss on Kara's public hair then proceeded to rain series of light kisses all over the area never approaching the most sensitive part.

"I think I like that."

"Of course you do. Maybe a little like this too." Now she trailed her tongue lightly through the girl's pubic hair. With her hand she encourage Kara to raise her right leg up a little bit. She kissed the flesh of her inner thighs then let her tongue wander down to the fold between her leg and pubic mound.

Joyce looked up and smiled. Kara was completely entranced with the sensations Joyce was giving her. She lay quietly. Expectantly. Joyce lowered her head and went back to work with her tongue stirring the light hair on Kara's mound. Gently she urged Kara's other leg up and kissed its inner thigh. Ever so slowly Kara's legs relaxed apart so she lay completely open and exposed.

Perfect. Now was the time. Joyce lowered her mouth a little farther and ran her tongue along the crevice between Kara's leg and pussy. At the bottom, she let her tongue wander across towards the other girl's clitoris. Her tongue barely touched the sensitive nub, but Kara gave a cry and the whole area shuddered in response.

Kara's pussy was swollen and open before her. Joyce put her tongue at the very top of the shaft and let it slide down the valley between one side of her clit and the inner lips.

She heard Kara dreamily whisper, "Oh. That feels kind of funny."

Joyce took that as her cue and gave the turgid little nub three vigorous flicks before settling her tongue back on the other side.

Kara gasped inarticulately, then began to moan. The moans built to a groan then to whimper as Joyce alternated between quick jolts of stimulation and slow, languorous licking. Kara's whimpers grew to full throated cries between panting for air.

Finally Joyce took mercy on her and sucked her clit between her lips at the same time she flicked it with her tongue. Kara rose up off the bed with a wail. She bucked her hips up, and for a moment Joyce lost contact. When Kara came back down, she fastened her lips more gently on the pulsing nubbin of flesh and inserted a finger into the Kara's slick tunnel for a few soft strokes. She could feel the other girl's pussy pulsing with the throes of orgasm, and gently led her through the end of her climax.

For a long time Kara just laid here. From time to time her pussy would give another spasm and Joyce would plant another soothing kiss. She was vaguely aware as Joyce slid up beside her, one hand still gently caressing the skin between her legs, and held her close.

Kara didn't know how long she remained like that, but finally she became aware of a tingling in her lips and a deep glow of satisfaction. She licked her lips and turned towards Joyce. "I don't think I've ever come like that before."

Joyce smiled. "Of course you haven't. You said Mike had never licked you. I just wanted to make sure you knew what you were missing."

With the mention of Mike's name, Kara felt a wave of guilt. "Oh, Joyce. What am I doing? What will Mike think?" Tears welled in her eyes.

"Shh. Shh. Shh." Joyce put her fingers on Kara's lips. "Nothing has changed. Don't you still love Mike?"

"Well, of course I love Mike."

"See. This didn't change anything. We're just a couple of girls having a little fun. Didn't it feel good?"

"Oh my god! It was incredible. But what we did. I mean, I'm not that kind of girl." Kara paused. "Am I?"

"What kind of girl do you mean? A girl who was feeling horny and decided to have a little fun? It's just sex after all. If it feels good, do it."

"Yeah, but. . . "

"No buts," Joyce said and gave her rear a little slap. "Except this one. We just had a good time, and now we both feel better. Don't we."

Kara considered a moment before she said, "Yes. Yes, I do feel good. Really relaxed. Just the way I feel after Mike . . . Well, sort of different." She smiled. "I'm wet, but not as wet as when . . ."

"When Mike cums a bucket in your cunt?"

Kara laughed. "Sometimes it gets all over everything. I've even found his dried cum in my hair the next day."

For a time she lay there in the dim light thinking. Joyce spooned up behind her and said, "Come on, girl. What are you thinking about."

"I'm just trying to figure out how I feel. I mean, I feel great, but this is like a whole new thing for me."

Joyce hugged her just a bit closer. "The way I see it, sex makes love great, and great love makes great sex even better. It's sort of an upward spiral. No end in sight, you know? Still, you can have great sex without having to do the whole love thing."

She held on to Joyce's arm and sighed. "Yeah. I still feel all the love I've ever had for Mike — maybe more. But I'm really glad we did that."

"You'll sleep tonight. That's for sure."

Kara chuckled in agreement, but Joyce went on. "You really got charged up by the idea of someone watching you have sex, didn't you."

A quick little pulse, sort of a last twitch of orgasm, in Kara's groin. "Uh, huh."

"Think maybe you'd like to do something about it?"

It was a long time before Kara answered, but finally she whispered, "Yes."

"Mmm. Now you're talking!" Joyce paused for awhile. "Mike strikes me as someone who would have to be led into doing something a little out of the ordinary."

"I think you're right. He's as horny as everything and is always trying to get into my pants. However, I think he's still pretty naive about a lot of things. I'm sure he'd enjoy some adventures, but I don't want to blow his mind."

"Just his dick, huh?"

Kara laughed. "What did you have in mind?"

In the sleepy darkness of the room, they both laid together on the bed and talked for a long time.

12