The Rosebud: Secrets Behind...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rrrosyn
Rrrosyn
2 Followers

Deke looked at Raff with longing. "Madame desires me," he said, voice filled with lustful intent.

I pulled the bolster off the banquette and used it to create a small bed on the floor. I positioned myself on my back; legs spread wide, my skirt completely around my waist.

"But... " The Viking pressed his hand to Raff's mouth and whispered something in his ear.

Raff's eyes smoldered. His cock twitched at the words of the blond man.

Deke, knelt between my legs. Raising my hips with one hand he thrust fast and deep into my soaking cunt. With his other hand he pinched my clit and drew lazy circles around it.

Deke could fuck me blind and never achieve release. When I first "adopted" him, I would fit him with a thick butt plug that vibrated via remote control. I would turn it on full power just before my own orgasms. Soon, vibration wasn't enough to make Deke come. He needed the feel of thrust in his ass. It was a wonderful discovery when I first brought him to The Rosebud.

Deke moved forward over me. His mocha ass waved high in the air as he slid in and out of me. I watch The Viking position Raff behind Deke. He'd lubed the boy's shaft and was guiding him with skill. Deke nuzzled the sweet conjunction of my shoulder and neck.

I was tempted to just ride sensation, but I wanted to see the boy in action. See his face as he thrust in and out of my houseman's ass.

Deke sucked moist breath against my throat when Raff's penis brushed his ass. Raff moved warily. He'd probably never fucked a girl, let alone a man's tight arse. Raff squeezed his eyes shut as he force the head of his cock past Deke's sphincter. The Viking showed Raff how to pull his length back without Deke's tightness forcing him all the way out.

Raff had no style, no self-restraint. He pummeled into Deke with speed and ferocity. Deke let each thrust carry him into me deeper. He focused hard on my clit, knowing that when the boy came he would too.

My climax built up fast and I found it hard to keep my eyes focused on Raff's face. He grunted through each movement like a man driven to the edge of madness. His eyelids were half closed with ecstasy.

My orgasm hit first, nothing earthshaking. My vaginal walls constricted around Deke's hardness at the same Raff slammed into him. Raff's orgasm, the sensation of a cock pulsing cum into his ass, pushed Deke over the edge. Deke and Raff’s cries of release were the most beautiful sound I could imagine.

After long minutes we disengaged ourselves from each other and tidied ourselves before leaving the room. The crowd had died down to a few stragglers and staff members.

The bartender raised his hand in an open five. Breaking five thousand in a night was good business. I flashed him a thumbs-up and followed Raff and Deke to the elevator.

Deke turned the express key and punched in the parking garage.

"Your parents still expect good grades and so do I," I said casually.

"Anything you say," Raff replied.

Seconds later he added a complimentary, "Madame Liat."

Rrrosyn
Rrrosyn
2 Followers
12