The Royal Hotel Pt. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers

Smiley poured two large drinks, and he walked over to Chester. Standing as if he was bolted to the floor, Chester Sandherst remained rigid. He was a tall strong looking man. His graying hair was closely cut in a military style. His face showed the wrinkles of a man who had served time in the trenches of the business wars. His tuxedo was perfectly tailored, and it looked as if it was poured onto him. Smiley could not but recognize those unusual green eyes, which had become familiar to him.

“Here, take a sip of this. It will help to calm you down. Please, sit. “, Smiley handed Chester a Scotch and gestured toward the couch.

“ I didn't come here to drink; I came here to tell you to stay away from my daughter! “, Chester Sandherst spat out his words.

“ Let's be reasonable. Please have a seat, and let's talk this over. “, Smiley offered.

The two men moved to the sitting area, and positioned themselves to talk. Smiley made himself comfortable in the armchair while Chester took the couch.

“You and I are a lot alike. We both see what we want, and we take it. Under different circumstances we could be friends. We both are business men, and we both like to make a profit. ”, Smiley began.

“I didn't come here to discuss profit and loss. “ , Chester interrupted.

“I know that. In fact, I know quite a bit about you. “, Smiley took the conversation. “It is my business to know about the people with which I am associated. It is the way I stay on top in this business. “, Smiley sipped his Scotch.

Chester Sandherst waved his hand through the air vigorously and looked away with disgust as to say cut the bullshit.

“And I know a lot about you too! I know that you are some kind of a gangster. I want you to know that I'm not afraid of you. I have my own resources, and you damn well know what I mean. “, Chester spoke in a forceful manner.

“I know you do. This is why I want us to talk instead of fighting. If we can just get through our initial differences, we might realize a mutual benefit. ”, Smiley threw out the bait.

“How could you and I have a mutual benefit? “, Chester asked.

“I will tell you in just a moment, but this thing about your daughter. We must settle this before we can go on. Now, please be patient and let me explain. Your daughter is a very beautiful woman who has a mind of her own. She comes to me on her own terms. I in no way force her to be with me. You have to know that. As far as that husband of her's is concerned, he is old news. He is about to get his walking papers. She never loved him, and she married him only to satisfy you. ”, Smiley explained.

“ How do you know all this? “, Chester inquired.

“She told me. And by the way, she has told me a lot more then that! ”, Smiley spoke.

“What has she told you? “, Chester's face drew up into a look of surprise.

Smiley began, "She has told me much about you. It seems that you have certain needs. She told me that you have a taste for the women. She told me that one of the things which really gets you off is to get it on with two woman at the same time. As I said, she has told me much about you. And she has told me that sometimes you like some, shall we say, kinky shit."

Chester muttered, “She told you that? “

“Yes she did, and she told me all the dirty little details as well. “, Smiley began to reel the big fish in. “Now, don't you go getting all flustered on me. We are adults, and we both know the score. ”, Smiley began to put his plan into action. “Listen to me. I have a business here. It is a special kind of business. I cater to some very special customers who like things, which are a little out of the ordinary. Do you think that you're the only guy who likes pussy? Well let me tell you right now. I got a list of guys who like that sort of thing, which is as long as my right arm. I wouldn't be surprised if you knew them yourself. Where do you think those friends of yours who live out in those fancy estates on Long Island go on a Saturday night? ”, Smiley dangled the bait in front of Chester.

Chester sat back in his chair and began to listen to what Smiley was saying.

“Sure, we got the regular stuff, and we got all of it that you can handle. On the other hand for our special customers, we have what you might call a Blue Plate Special. These preferred customers all but have the run of the place. That is to say, they are given a sort of passkey. Now, once you become a preferred customer you can order up anything your little heart desires. For you, I am going to give you a special treat. All I ask is that we settle our differences here and now. What do you say? “, Smiley laid it all out on the table for Chester.

Weakly, Chester replied, “And you won't harm my daughter? “

“No, of course not! I love your daughter. “, Smiley placed emphasis on the word love.

Chester Sandherst sat back and appeared to be considering what has just been offered to him.

Smiley Danafio was not only a good businessman he was also a good judge of human nature. He knew that the old man couldn't refuse the offer. He had seen men like Chester who were willing to give up almost everything just for a taste of the sublime.

Smiley stood up and walked to his desk. Sitting at his desk, Smiley reached into a desk draw and pulled out what looked like a checkbook.

He began to Write, “Here is your passkey. This will introduce you to the pit boss down stairs. I am including a small sum of money so that you can get started in the casino. Also, I am instructing the madam of the house to give you whichever girl you may fancy. There is no hurry. As a preferred customer you can stay as long as you like. You can stay all night if you would like to do so. ”

Smiley stood up and walked back to the sitting area.

Handing the hand written notes to Chester, Smiley said with a broad grin, “Welcome aboard. “

Chester stood up and took the passkeys and put them into the inside pocket of his jacket. The two men shook hands and the deal was sealed.

Smiley led Chester to the front door of the suite.

“Ah now about that special thing. I can arrange something for you in a day or two. You just tell me when you are ready. Oh and by the way, let me give you a little tip man to man. For a special like this it is better if you keep yourself very hungry. You know what I mean. Wait until your cock is as hard as a two by four and your balls feel like they are full of lead. Mum it's great that way! “, Smiley opened the door and patted Chester on the back. ” You go and have a good time now, and I'll see you in a couple of days. “, at that, the whirlwind was dispatched and all that was left was a puff of hot air.

Smiley went to the telephone. He needed to call someone. He would set up a special for Chester well enough. What he had in mind wasn't a usual roll in the hay. Still, it would be something that Chester wouldn't ever forget.

CHAPTER 17 A NEW DEAL:

The country was going through economic turmoil. Franklin Delano Roosevelt promised the country a New Deal. The Works Progress Administration (WPA) was created. The Works, which were sponsored by the government, were designed to stimulate the economy. People were put to work in several industries such as construction and the arts. In the construction industry, the Tennessee Valley Authority (the TVA) was busy building flood control dams to aid an economically depressed area of the country. In the arts, people were put to work recording historically significant pieces of art such as books, paintings, and music. The projects saved thousands of people from poverty and despair and enabled Americans all across the country to look forward to a day of prosperity.

A new optimism was growing in the country. Still, despair was a part of daily life for many people. On the streets of New York, the Bloody war between the Gallabraizzy and Castalono families still raged. It was business as usual for the two families.

It wasn't business as usual for Robert. He had arisen early to begin one of the most significant days of his life. He had a plan, and it still needed some more work.

Buried up to his elbows, Robert Solaman sat in the law library studying legal documents. Ordinarily a legal secretary would be doing this kind of work, but it had been months since Robert Solaman could afford anyone to do this kind of work. In fact, it had been months since Robert Solaman could afford a lot of things. Due to the current down draft in the economy, Robert Solaman's business had been suffering terribly and was uttering its' last gasp of life.

Bills were piling up. The mortgage on his home in the suburbs, the rent on his office, and sundry other bills threatened to turn Robert Solaman into a candidate for the bread line. It seemed like most of his usual customers were already on the bread line. Each and every day that went by, found Robert Solaman becoming more and more desperate. His daily measure of Scotch had increased to an above normal level. He had taken up the habit of carrying a half-pint bottle of Scotch in the inside pocket of his suit jacket to keep the miseries away. Gazing through blurry blue eyes at a pile of legal documents; Robert struggled to find a way out of his current dilemma. The job for Jane Sandherst was going to be a complicated one.

When poor people get married, it is usually no more complicated than jumping the broomstick. On the other hand, when rich people get married there is a great deal more to consider. This was the case with Jane Sandherst. There were trusts, annuities, and real property attached to Mrs. Jane Sandherst Cramer.

As Robert studied the documents he thought to himself, “This babe is so rich she probably wouldn't miss a little of it. “

Robert realized that he was actually mumbling to himself out loud. A look around the little library revealed that no one was paying any attention to him. Unlike large well funded law firms who often had their own law libraries, Robert Solaman was obliged to use the public facility provided by the city. The little library was a pleasant enough place to do research. Its' one out standing quality was its' wealth of books on law, which dated as far back as the days of old English common law. Another one of its' qualities was the ability to access documents of public record. Here a person could access any record, which fell into the public domain. This meant that a person who had the appropriate credentials such as a license to practice law in the state of New York could access the most private documents of anyone who lived in the state. Being a lawyer himself, Robert Solaman had such credentials.

A plan began to form in Robert's mind. It was something that he remembered from law school. It was one of those things that a student does when he is trying to boost his grade point average. It was an elective course in obscure and obsolete law. Most of the students considered it to be a laughable course in futility. It dealt with writs of transport and possession, which came into the law in the time of English common law. The whole point of the course was to teach the prospective new lawyer to look before he leaped. The emphasis of the reading revealed that some of these old time concepts were in fact still valid law, which was still enforceable in court.

Robert decided that perhaps there was a way to convert some of this wealth into a more desirable form. Specifically there might be a way to convert some of this wealth so it found its' way into his own pocket. Robert began to research the private documents of all the parties, which were involved. Quickly he saw that the Sandhersts were no strangers to excellent legal advice. It was apparent that Jane's father used an army of lawyers from his various businesses to construct an iron clad legal shield around the family interests. Next, he inspected the legal position of Jane's husband. It was easy to see why Jane was dumping this loser. There were numerous attachments on everything that this guy owned. Next, he decided to research the legal position of Valinteeno Danafio. At this time, Robert was down to grasping for straws. His lawyer's sense told him that a notorious gangster wouldn't have the intelligence to seek good legal advice. However, in law school they teach you to be persistent. They teach you to look under every rock. You never know what you may find. Robert began pulling every document, which was associated with Valinteeno Danafio. There were the usual things like birth certificate, driver's license and Social Security number. Leaning back in his chair and becoming weary, Robert's first thought about Danafio's legal position seemed to be accurate.

“This guy's legal position is as boring as dirt. “, Robert mumbled audibly.

Robert stretched and gave himself a moment to consider the information, which he had obtained. As he sat and analyzed the documents, which were in front of him, Robert's lawyer sense told him that something wasn't quite right.

Slapping his right palm to his forehead, Robert said to himself, “I must be slipping. “

Robert's mind went into high gear.

Thinking to himself, “How could a guy like this not own anything? It's impossible. Of course, there is only one way. You have someone else own it for you! “

“Now then, if I was a gangster who lived in a world where every one was a thief, who would I trust? Ahh Of course, I would trust a person who was so rich that she didn't have to steel for a living. And who would that be? “, Robert was excitedly mumbling to himself now.

Hurriedly, Robert went back over Jane Sandherst's legal position. This time he knew what he was looking for. Wading through a ton of legal mumbow jumbow, the time flew by. After an hour or so, he found it.

The document was entitled “V.D. and J.S. Holdings. “

It was the only document, which wasn't a part of Jane's legal shield, which was constructed by her father's lawyers. There it was. Somehow Danafio had gotten Jane Sandherst to sign onto a legal entity, which contained Smiley's hidden wealth. This was the weak link in the chain. Next, Robert accessed the holding companies documents. Sitting at a table in the back of the law library away from the other people, Robert let out a low long whistle. He wondered if Jane knew. It was all there. The documents he was now looking at told a story of significant ill-gotten wealth. It was not the kind of stuff you wouldn't write home to tell mother.

This was dangerous stuff. What Robert was contemplating was risky business. Men have been killed over less than this. Converting all of this wealth would be like committing suicide. His courage almost failed him. Then, he thought. What if I convert only a small part of it?

The thing needed to be done neatly. Robert began to concentrate. He began to remember about that course in obscure law. He remembered the part about writs of transport and possession. It had to do with real property and widows.

Robert left his seat and went in search of a book. He was grateful that this little library had such an extensive collection of books dedicated to old English common law. In one part of the library, there was an entire wall of books full of old law dating all the way back to the kings of England. Using a chair for a ladder, Robert reached up to select the book he was looking for. Covered with a thick coat of dust, the book looked like it had not been used in some time. Robert returned to his seat, and he began to read. He almost laughed aloud when he found the legal instrument, which would do the deed. It was an old writ, which had to do with knights and the Crusades. In those days soldiers of the king's army were allowed to place estates of land in the name of their wife's or their mistress without having to pay tax while they went off to fight in the religious wars. All it needed was a signature from the landholder and his designated heir. It was the boilerplate law of the day. The form was already written out. All it needed was a description of the property and the signature of the main parties. It went out of favor because it was drawn so loosely. It was discovered that it made no mention of soldiers specifically. Therefore, people began using it to transfer property without having to pay the appropriate tax. As time went by the writ got lost in an avalanche of new and more effective law and was totally forgotten. It was never expelled from the books. Therefore it is still law.

Robert thought to himself that it is a scattered brain plan, but he thought that he had little to lose. Anyway, once his law practice went belly up he would be dead anyway for all practical purposes. His plan was this. He would construct a bundle of documents for the divorce, and in it he would hide the old writ. He would describe the real property known as the Royal Hotel, and somehow he would get both Smiley and Jane to sign it. Then he would construct accompanying documents to create a perpetual trust. He would need a document, which established Jane Sandherst as Danafio's Mistress. He would have to tell both of them that it was necessary to separate the holding company's assets from Jane's other holdings to accomplish the divorce correctly. It would be all a load of bullshit, but with the blizzard of paperwork that he would throw at them, they wouldn't know the difference. Several documents came to mind. Anything showing that Jane and Smiley were in fact more than friends would do the job. A Hold Harmless document might do the job, if it was worded correctly. All he would have to do is to tell Smiley that he needed such an agreement to keep Jane's husband from getting his hands on the assets of the holding company. Then, A charitable trust donated by a wealthy heiress would move the title of the Royal Hotel away from its' rightful owners. The title of the property known as the Royal Hotel would then disappear into a Blind trust. A trust being created which only one person had access to, Namely Robert Solaman.

There was only one major flaw in his plan. In order to transfer the title of the Royal and its' associated cash flow, Smiley Danafio had to die.

The Telephone rang at the Sandherst estate and was answered by the butler, “The Sandherst residence, May I help you? “

“This is Robert Solaman calling. May I speak to Misses Cramer? “, Robert asked.

“I will see if she is receiving communications this morning. “, was the butler's reply.

“Hello Bob “, Jane's voice rambled down through the telephone.

“I see that you are up early this morning. “, Robert Solaman replied.

“Oh I'm ready to get this all over. You can be sure of that. “, Jane spoke with joyful exuberance.

“Jane there is something, which has come up. “, Robert went on. “There are additional documents. “, Robert advised.

“So I'll just sign them. “, Jane replied with an upward lilt in her voice.

“That's the problem. You see Mister Danafio must sign them also. “, Robert pressed the matter.

“I see, so you want me to bring Val with me this afternoon to sign the papers? “, Jane asked.

“Yes, it is important that he understands that he must sign all the documents in order to avoid complications. “, Robert went on. “ Jane, you must make it clear to him that if he does not sign all of the documents, he will be in jeopardy of having your husband file an action to claim the assets in the holding company. “, Robert explained.

“I understand. I'll call Val as soon as we hang up. Is there anything else? “, Jane pondered.

“No, that's it, but you must explain all of this to him so that it will go smoothly. “, Robert concluded.

“O K I will. Then, I'll meet you at the Tavern on the Green as we agreed at noon. “, Jane concluded.

“Yes, I'll see you there. “ , Robert disconnected.

The morning was still young. Jane returned to her bedroom. Still wearing her flimsy red silk pajamas, Jane began to undress in preparation for her morning toilet. This morning she was feeling especially vibrant. Perhaps, it was the thought of her becoming a free woman again. Whatever it was, she liked how she felt. Standing in front of the full-length mirror, Jane began to strip. In a seductive manner, she slowly unbuttoned her top to reveal her pretty tits. Two luscious large well-rounded red nipples poked out from beneath the red silk. It was a habit that she acquired when she was about thirteen. Each day she would apply a red die to her nipples so that they always had that very healthy look. She slipped out of her top and tossed it onto the bed. Standing in front of the mirror while topless, she began to caress her beautiful tits. Using her thumbs to rub her nipples, she began to weigh her heavy large tits. As she did so, she felt moisture gather within her cunt. A hot and seductive glaze appeared in her unusual green eyes. She reached up and unpinned her long platinum blonde hair. Using her hands, she separated her hair allowing it to fall down and across her shoulders as to cover her tits. She hooked her thumbs under her waistband. Slowly and seductively, she pulled her pajama bottoms down. She allowed them to drop onto the floor so that she could step out of them. Now being totally nude, she began to inspect her body. She gazed into the mirror, and she smiled.

Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers