The Royal Snob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas crawled from between my legs and slid a hand between Amber's legs. He whispered something in her ear and she smiled down at me. Her tongue started diving into me to get another taste of Thomas' semen. My hips rocked with every lick.

Thomas reached out and took hold of Isabella's ankles and pulled her lower on the bed. Her hands were covering her tiny breasts as she stared at his crotch. His cock was slowly lowering. He lay on his side next to her. His hand pushing strands of wild black hair away from her face. He kissed her cheek lightly. His hand ran across her neck and then her upper arm. Slowly, he pulled her hands away from her breasts. His tongue was gently sliding between her lips as he kissed her. Her head came up towards him every time his lips left hers.

His hands were gliding over each breast. Tiny sighs escaped her lips. He gently gripped her hips and rolled her to face him. His hand slid to the small of her back. Their tongues took turns exploring each other's mouth. His fingertips slid down the crack of her ass. She tensed as he passed over the pucker of her ass. He slid back to the top and slowly descended again. Sliding his hand further down, he pulled at the back of her leg and wrapped her leg over him. Soon, she was lying on top of him, his legs were between hers. Her long black hair falling all around his face. He reached up to push it away so he could smile up at her.

"I've decided that you are truly beautiful." He said softly.

She giggled and lowered her head to kiss him again. His hands traced down her sides and gripped both cheeks. Pulling down, he showed her how to grind against him. With in a few minutes, he had to push her away slightly. He reached down and adjusted his now erect cock. She looked down between her breasts at it. Her eyes were wide again as she made eye contact.

Reaching around her, he pulled her back against him and started flexing his hips against hers. Her breath caught and then she started to match his rhythm. His hands went to her legs and slowly pulled her knees up one at a time. She realized what he wanted. Pushing up from him, she was now on her knees sliding along the shaft of his cock. His thumb was gently rubbing up and down against her tiny clit. She was moaning lightly. Isabella stopped her grinding and raised up slightly. She reached down and began to straighten his dick so she could sit back down on it.

Thomas reached down quickly and stopped her. Shaking his head, he motioned for her to get off of him. She rolled off and lay on the bed as he got to his knees. He smiled gently down at her as he slowly spread her legs and rested his weight easily on her. Slowly he began to slide against her, grinding his hips once more. They were long and slow. His lips kissed her upper and lower lip, one after the other. Her hips were rocking slightly. She raised her knees to grip his waist. Delicate hands slid along his sides.

He slid lower and paused. Their eyes met and he nodded at her. His eyes were exploring hers. Isabella smiled a timid smile up at him and nodded. Laying her head back down, she closed her eyes and waited. Her knees moved higher, her back arched, and she gasped. Thomas started with slow shallow strokes, tiny movements with his hips. Slowly, Isabella's tiny frame relaxed. Her back straightened and her legs wrapped around his upper legs. She started to meet his hips with her own. Patiently, he pushed further and further inside her, until finally he was completely inside. Her hands were gripping the back of his neck, trying to pull his lips down to hers. She had to tilt her head back so they could meet.

A giant smile emerged when her hands came away from her face. Thomas raised up on his knees and pulled her hips closer. Her butt was off of the bed. He kept her elevated with a hand at the small of her back. Amber and I crawled over and snuggled up on either side of her. Smiling at each other, we gently caressed her body. Our hands matched each other's until finally we were gently rubbing each side of Thomas' shaft as it appeared and disappeared. Isabella's stomach was contracting wildly. She covered her face with her hands as Amber and I took turns quickly rubbing against her clit with our fingers. Thomas quickened his pace and finally sighed heavily as his hips lost their rhythm. His hands gripped her hips tightly as her pulled her tighter. And then he relaxed. He let her butt back down onto the bed. Her convulsions were slowly subsiding.

12