The Rubber Box Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I thought that the boots would never touch the sensitive tip of my penis again, the material somehow took hold of it and just grazed the edges, causing me to sigh with delight.

The android other hands went into action and were giving me soft caresses and pokes while her boots worked my cock over. When I thought I couldn't feel any better the robot put me down on the floor again and let go of me!

I looked up at her, but did not complain. I saw the sides of her mouth go up in a slight smile, before she replaced a boot in my groin and gave a quick rub. Squirts of gunk erupted. After I came once there was a slight pause and then I had a second cuming. This happened three more times! My body was spent.

I considered licking my spunk off of her boots, but it simply disappeared and the boots became twin obsidian mirrors again! I realized my mouth was hanging wide open.

I wished to hug and somehow romantically possess the robot, if I had any energy left, but my reverie was broken as she spoke again casually in her sweet mechanical voice.

"Please concur to be dismissed, from my booth."

I simply nodded, as the robot's leather glove pulled on the expulsion lever as soon as it materialized from within the floor. I was shut out of the booth again!

I was so tired after the excitement and being spunked, that I crawled up to my living room and fell asleep on the couch.

At first light, I woke and went down to the basement. The rubber box had vanished was totally empty. I felt a great sense of loss and ran irrationally through the house looking for some trace of its occupant.

I tried the door of the second bedroom and noticed that it was locked. I found the key to the room and found that I could not open it! Running around like a chicken without a head, I found that the front and back doors would not open to my house also!

I ran back to my living room and froze at what I saw! An extremely tall blond woman was facing me. She was human, with the normal two arms and was scantily clad in a bra, panties and white stiletto heeled boots with matching opera length white leather gloves. She was the robot or more precisely what I thought the robot was!

12