The Rustic Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were still embers in the fireplace from last night and one look outside said we were in for a day of rain. I grabbed a handful of kindling and threw it with another couple of logs on the embers. By the time I had the coffee percolating and the eggs ready the first of the flames were licking at the new logs.

"Amy, I just took a peek at the TV and this rain is forecast to be with us all day. The weatherman is forecasting it is going to be a lot cooler today so you were right in stoking up the fire again." He announced. "Do you have any thoughts on what you would like to do today with the bad weather?"

I just looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Not all day. Hell, you will kill me with that wonderful pussy of yours."

"Are you forgetting my wonderful breasts?" I joked.

He roared. "No dear one. I could never forget them."

"Dad, we are going to need to talk sometime soon about the future. How are we ever going to face mom? It would absolutely kill her if she knew about this." I said.

"Amy. Don't think I haven't given that some major thought and I am sorry to say I haven't come up with an answer yet. But you can bet I will be thrashing it over in my mind."

"Hey, to change the subject for a minute. I thought I had all of you in my pussy when I was lowering myself on you and you joked I only had about half of it in me. Just how big are you? I'm going to need that statistic for my scrapbook." I joked.

"Get a tape measure out of that sewing box and measure me yourself."

I did and then started to stroke him softly and tenderly and let one hand cup his balls. That did it, he was hard as a board. I used the tape on him from where the shaft of his cock came out from his groin to the tip of his knob measured eight inches.

"Dad, I don't have anything to compare you to. Is that big?" I queried.

"Yes, my dear. I think your first piece of ass was with a first class cock."

We both chuckled.

I grabbed another cup of coffee and went out on the front deck. It was raining very hard but the over hang on the deck protected me from it. It was lovely sitting there and looking out at the rain on the lake. There were a couple of diehards in little rowboats out there fishing but that's not for me. I like fish after it has been caught, cleaned and cooked. Dad came out with his coffee and we sat there, each lost in our own thoughts.

"How about we watch some TV this morning and then drive into town to a ramshackle great little country store/restaurant, for lunch. After which, who knows?" he suggested.

"Sounds fine to me. I started a book a week ago and should get back to it while you are watching the stock and news shows."

The little place was great although Dad and I had to be careful not to show or sound as if we were anything but father and daughter. With the morals of that small back-woods community, it would have been a disaster if anyone had thought otherwise.

Lunch was a delicious lake trout and as I said before, it had been caught, cleaned and cooked for me....my kind of fish.

For once, the weatherman was right. The rain was in for the day. We just sat around and read or watched TV that afternoon. Dad is an avid golfer and there was some show on TV giving golf lessons and he was glued to the set watching it. I was on the floor in front of him and I slowly reached up one hand under his shorts and lightly stroked his cock. He put his hand on top of mine and just held it there.

"What's the matter, don't you want me to touch you?" I asked, knowing he would go nuts with a little of my stroking.

"Hold on just one minute honey. They are covering something I have a lot of trouble with."

I twisted my hand out of his grasp and continued my stroking. In another minute he was rock hard. I reached up with my other hand and undid his shorts and let his cock out to breathe. I then sat back down and really started to stroke it and I was getting as big a kick out of it as he was. A little moisture appeared at the head of his knob and I smeared it all around. That had him squirming his ass all over the sofa.

"Amy, just another minute or two," he begged.

Nope, I was going to have him shooting his load by then. I rose up on my hands and knees and took his cock deep inside my mouth and started to rise and fall the way I had done the last time. That was all it took. He soon had his hands on top of my head and was putting a little pressure on the back of my head keeping my mouth right where it was. I stopped all motion for a minute and just let my tongue flick the tip of his cock. WOW, that was what he had been waiting for. He was thrashing his head from side to side and throwing his hips up at my face and driving his cock deeper in my mouth. This time when I felt the pulsing start deep in his shaft I pulled my mouth away and grabbed his shaft and started to jerk my hand up and down the way it would have been had he had his cock in my pussy. He gasped and made some kind of noise as his cock started to shoot his warm white juices high into the air, splattering all over his crotch and the sofa.

"Amy, you are too much. You have me acting as if I am your age."

I stood and walked between him and the TV set where I stopped. He was all bent out of shape trying to watch his show around me when I began to strip. My top was the first to come off and then I stepped out of my jeans so I was standing there in front of him in just my bra and panties. The panties came off next and I then reached around my back and unfastened my bra. I didn't let it fall to the floor but sort of spun it around on my hand and dangled it in front of him. He looked up at my breasts as I leaned forward and let him have one on each side of his face. He was then acting as if he was a windshield wiper in a car...side to side kissing one breast and then the other. He was really enjoying himself and so was I. More from the pleasure I was giving him than what I was feeling, at least so far.

"OK, enough. Your turn."

With that I pulled away from him and moved over to an easy chair and sat with my ass hanging over the seat cushion. I raised my hand and used my finger to beckon him over to me and then used the index finger on my other hand to point at my pussy. He got the idea in a minute.

He threw one of the pillows on the floor for him to kneel on and dropped his face to my crotch. Once again he used his magical tongue to open up my pussy lips before he dove in to work on my clit. I thought I knew every way to arouse myself playing with my clit but he had some different ones that worked even better than I could with my own fingers. This time he put a couple of fingers deep in my vagina right from the start and then spread them apart inside of me and then rotated his hand while the fingers were busy moving back and forth. Damn, that felt good. He then lifted my pussy so my legs were high in the air and he moved his face into my ass. He then used his tongue around and up my asshole while he still had fingers in my pussy. Holy shit, I had never even heard of this type of action and it lifted me right over the top. My pussy was soon gushing its juices and he had moved his tongue away from my ass and into my pussy and was able to lick my pussy clean. I felt so great I thought I had died and went to heaven. He stayed right where he was for a little while licking my whole crotch area while he had both hands up and playing with my breasts.

"Hey, that wasn't bad. I'll give you an A for that test." I joked.

"I always knew I should have given you a spanking for your smart mouth when you were growing up," he answered with a grin.

Another shower and we were ready to face the world. Damn, we will be running out of hot water at this rate. I came down and hit the kitchen to see what I could manage. I ended up cooking up a great chicken, broccoli and rice dish for dinner. I had made it once at home and both he and my mom loved it. He had picked up a couple of bottles of NY State Chardonnay at the little store where we had lunch and it had been chilling all afternoon.

After dinner we went out on the porch and sipped some wine as we watched the end of the day. It was still raining hard and there weren't any boats out fishing. Guess they got soaked earlier.

We watched some old movies on TV for the bulk of the night before going up to bed. He wanted me to come into the master bedroom but I couldn't bring myself to do that. Fucking my mother's husband was one thing but doing it in her bed was quite another instead I led him into my room.

"Amy, we have had sex a few different ways but haven't had it the most usual way. I will rectify that error now."

He stripped at the same time I was taking my clothes off and he then said, "Hold it. Be right back."

He went to his bedroom to get some condoms. When he returned I noticed the box of them in his hand must have held a dozen. WOW, I was going to be in for a hell of a night.

We lay down with his fingers roaming all around my crotch. He let them find my clit and it didn't take long before it was uncovered and my pussy juices were starting to flow. He slipped a condom on and then rolled on top of me holding his weight off me with his arms. It seemed as if he was able to position his cock at my pussy without touching it with his hands. I then felt the head of it opening me up as he entered me and then I felt his long thick shaft spreading the walls of my vagina as his cock was going all the way in.

God, it felt terrific.

This time when he was all the way in I could feel his cock hit something deep inside of me. It didn't hurt but it felt strange. He then started long, slow motions in and out as he thrust into me and then pulled back out a bit before thrusting again. It wasn't long before my hips were coming up to meet his inward thrusts.

He then stopped and reached down and lifted my legs up onto his shoulders and then started driving his cock deep and hard. At first it felt great but soon started to hurt. His cock was going in me where nothing had ever been before and it was hitting something inside of me and it hurt.

I started to moan with the pain but he thought it was pleasure and he drove himself harder and faster until I yelled, "No, it's hurting."

He lowered my legs and then continued slow and easy and it wasn't long before he was gasping with a very fast heart rate. He was soon filling his condom with his own love juices and I my orgasm came right after his. When I felt that warm rushing deep inside of me I knew I was a moment away from another earth shattering orgasm. As the feeling overcame me I threw my legs up into the air and grabbed his back pulling him to me. I reached up and found his mouth and kissed him hard and let my tongue search deep.

We lay like that for what seemed forever before he rolled off me. He leaned over to get his mouth on my breast where he stayed while we drifted off to sleep.

Sometime during the night he was spooning to me and I was awakened with his hand roaming around my breasts again. It was lightly touching a nipple and then cupping the breast before starting to touch the nipple again. I moved my ass back even harder to him and could feel his cock had started to rise. I let one of my hands drift back to it and started to slide it up and down his shaft and found he was just about hard enough to fuck again. I stroked him faster and that was all it took. He was as hard as a steel rod.. "Amy, I'm not sure I can keep up with you. My cock is getting sore." he moaned.

"Don't worry dad, I'll kiss it and make all better if it gets too bad." I said laughingly. "Dad, in some of those sex books I read, it mentioned doing it 'doggie style'. What is that and can we try it?" I asked.

"Sure, get up on your hand and knees while I slip on this condom."

He then knelt behind me and positioned the head of his cock in line with my pussy lips and then started to press forward. It didn't take him long to get himself buried in me with him holding my hips and pulling me back to him and me throwing myself back at him.

Damn it felt nice.

He then began a slow thrusting and pulling back and then repeating it again and again. I had dropped my chest down to the bed and had my head off to one side and I was once again in heaven. This was the best I had ever felt. It seemed as if he was going in me further that he had before but he wasn't hitting what he had before that hurt me so I wasn't feeling any pain, only pleasure. I reached between my legs and gently cupped his balls as he was moving and he gasped and took a deep breath,.

"Amy, that's wonderful. Don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping and it wasn't long before that old familiar warm feeling was starting way inside of me again. The hotter it got the harder I drove myself back at him. He could feel I was on the brink of cumming and started to drive himself harder in and out of me. It didn't take much of that before I was unloading my pussy of its love juices all over his crotch and it was running down my legs. He kept pumping for a long time afterwards before he filled the condom, I guess it was too much sex today that slowed him down.

We lay back down and it wasn't long before we were sleeping again.

The sun was peeking through the blinds and I looked over at the bedside alarm clock and saw it was ten AM. Talk about sleeping late!

I heard a noise downstairs and then a "Yoo hoo, I'm home." Shit, it was my mother. She had unlocked the front door but couldn't open it with the security chain on.

"Dad, wake up and get back to your own bed. Mom is here and I'll go down and keep her occupied while you mess-up your own bed."

He was up like a flash and scurried down the hall to their bedroom. I pulled on a robe and went down to see her.

"Hi baby, I flew all the way to Paris to find the damn conference had been canceled the day before and they never got around to telling our group. I had a nice meal, slept in a great hotel and caught the next plane back to the States. I was able to get a puddle jumper up to the nearby airport where I rented a car to surprise you two."

Surprise is hardly the word I would have used!

My heart was racing a mile a minute and I didn't know how dad was going to handle it. I shouldn't have worried for he came down in a pair of sweats and was all smiles for her. Shit I thought we were going to have a couple of weeks alone and all we got were a couple of days. I was damn glad I made my move on him when I did or I would still be a virgin.

"JoAnn, time to earn your keep. I don't know about Amy but I am ready for a huge breakfast."

"Sure, let me go up and change into something more comfortable and I'll be right down."

Dad and I just looked at her back as she climbed the stairs with a small suitcase, hoping he had messed up the room enough to convince her he had slept in it.

He shrugged and so did I.

She was back downstairs in a few minutes in a one of her favorite cabin outfits. Sweat pants and T top.

She looked over at me and asked, "Since when did you start sleeping in the nude? You aren't wearing anything under that robe."

I don't think I ever thought as fast when I replied, "Yeah, I was just getting ready to jump into the shower when I heard the noise down here. When you yelled, I just grabbed the first thing near me and here I am."

WHEW.

She never answered me but just went into the kitchen to make breakfast.

Everything went along pretty well for the rest of the day. We all went out for a ride in the boat before lunch and you could have heard our laughter across the lake. We were having a ball.

All I could think about was the disaster that lay just in front of all of us. If mom found out what had been going on I am sure it would have destroyed her and probably ruined their marriage and our whole family relationship. I figured the best way out of the situation was for me to bail out of our cabin in the woods vacation leaving them to enjoy each other. The problem was how to do it gracefully without raising any suspicions.

After dinner that night I came out with what I hoped would be the answer to the dilemma.

"Hey guys, I have something to talk to you about. Before leaving to come up here I was told that school was offering a pre-course basic review for some of the math courses I will be taking. I instantly enrolled in it saying to heck with this vacation but when mom announced she wasn't going to be able to join us here I cancelled out of the course knowing that dad wouldn't come up by himself. Mom, now that you're here I am going to go back and take it. It's a three weeker and should give me a great refresher in some of the math courses I took in high school a few years ago and have forgotten about. I am almost all packed and have checked and found I can get a puddle jumper from the local airport down to Maryland if one of you will drive me over in the morning. If we go over in two cars you can drop off your rental rather than just have it sitting around for the time you will be here."

There was the expected, "Aw we'll miss you, we hoped it would be a family get together, etc., etc." but it all quieted down and I was going to be leaving in the morning.

I drove over with dad and he commended me on a super solution to our problem but we were each separating with a ton of unsatisfied lust for each other.

"Dad, we are just going to have to figure ways to get alone together after this month. You introduced me to something I grew to love in just that short period and I'm not very interested in giving it up. I don't want to go looking for anyone else to give me what I need."

""Don't worry babe. My mouth will be hungry for your breasts and my cock for your oh- so- tight pussy and warm and willing mouth. Trust me, it will happen."

My flight home was uneventful and I had some time to come up with a bullshit answer as to why the course for which I had returned never happened.

I'll try and keep you updated on our future times together.

12