The Sacred Band Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never before tasted a mouth as fresh and sweet, and a moment later the answer came to me.

The typists and factory girls I had partnered at the dance-halls would not have regarded the evening complete without three of four ports and lemons, or gin and it's, plus the inevitable half dozen cigarettes. By the end of an evening, these tastes had grown stale and sour, and flavoured the kisses with a strong hint of dustbin. Denise's breath was sweet and clean, and tasted of the eternal feminine. After a few minutes we came up of air. She looked at me delightedly and said in a strangely humble voice:

"You do fancy me, don't you? I am so glad."

Denise; How right he was. I was as afraid to put it to the test as he was. An older woman is so utterly vulnerable to rejection at a time like this – for all I knew he might think of me as a mother figure...

I was overwhelmed. Here was this wonderful woman wanting me!

"Denise, believe me, you are the most exciting woman I have ever kissed – come to that you are the only exciting woman I have ever kissed. I am just so afraid if being a disappointment to you."

She rightly judged that remark not worthy of comment. She put her hand on the back of my neck and drew my face firmly down. We kissed again and again, only pausing for breath. Finally, she got up and said:

"Let me get you another drink. Give me ten minutes – a girl must have her secrets – and then come upstairs."

I had already identified by feel that under her lovely silk dress, Denise was wearing a full corset – a feeling that filled me with intense, but slightly guilty, sexual excitement. It brought my mind back powerfully to a Friday evening some time around Christmas 1938. My parents were going out to Leicester Trades Council's dinner and dance, and my mother was doing her hair in front of the fire, looking into the fireplace mirror, whilst I sat in my pyjamas listening to Henry Hall's Guest Night on the wireless.

Satisfied with her hair, Mum took off her dressing gown, and revealed a full-length Spirella corset, with real silk stockings attached to suspenders, and her incongruous bedroom slippers. She revealed a classic hourglass figure and I was quite suddenly overwhelmed with sexual excitement My penis stiffened for the first time in my life, and I was overcome with confusion. I must have gone bright red, because mum glanced away from the mirror, looked at me and said,

"Phil, don't sit so close to the fire ducks, you're getting overheated. If you go outside (to the outside lavvy) you'll catch your death of cold."

I curled up in the armchair and evaded her gaze. She must have taken my manner for petulance because she asked, slightly concerned, if I minded them going out and leaving me alone in the house.

Funny how something you haven't thought of in yonks, is suddenly so vivid in your mind that you can smell every scent, and see and hear every detail. With the memory still buzzing in my mind, I walked upstairs, resolved to do or die.

The bedroom door was open to reveal Denise, wrapped in a silky dressing gown; her clothes all put away and the room, immaculate.

Denise; Damn, if only I had known he had a bit of a corset fetish – our first night might have been even better than it was. The trouble with Philip - at this stage at least – was his reluctance to say exactly what he wanted and how he wanted it. Luckily I had no such inhibitions, and he soon caught on...

"Darling Philip, she asked, "please may I ask you something? Would you do something really important for me?"

Of course I assured her that I would. I would have gladly jumped out of the window if she required it of me. Her request was even more unexpected.

"Will you keep your clothes on, and put me over your knee and spank me. Tell me what a naughty girl I am and how disappointed you are in me. Smack my bottom until it is all red? Please do it for me; I do miss it so much. After that we shall do anything you wish."

I signified assent and she took off her gown. Underneath she was wearing some flimsy garment, giving tantalising glimpses of the flesh below the hem, and leaving most of her shapely thighs bare. She positioned herself over my knees, revealing almost all of her bounteous buttocks. I lifted the garment a little higher, and gazed, entranced at her smooth, white, pearshaped bottom. The aroma of clean, scented female flesh was intoxicating; I could see a little fringe of dark hair down the cleft of her buttocks, and, beneath, I could barely glimpse a cleft, lightly dusted with dark hair that spread to the tops of her thighs. I placed my hand on her bottom and hesitated.

"Come on, smack my bum. Smack it hard," she encouraged. Memories of the very few spankings handed out to me by my father came to my aid. I slapped hard on one buttock and then the other, and found my self speaking, almost chanting, in rhythm with the smacks.

"Now (smack), look here Denise (smack), I don't get any (smack), pleasure (smack), from this believe me (smack,) (what an outrageous lie!), but I can't (smack), ignore your misbehaviour (smack), any longer (smack). You are a lazy (smack), disobedient (smack), slovenly (smack) girl (smack), too self-indulgent by half (smack). You neglect your work (smack), and defy me at every turn (smack). I can't (smack), let it go on (smack), any longer (smack), and any more bad behaviour, (smack) will get the same (smack), treatment (final fusillade of smacks)."

Her bottom was by now turning crimson, and I could hear little sniffles coming from her. What is more, I could smell the aroma of sex rising from warmed and moist flesh. She looked up at me, and I was charmed and excited by the contrast between her tear-stained face and her blissful smile.

She got to her feet and wound her arms round my neck: "Thank you, darling." She said, "Thank you so very much." She glued her mouth to mine, and I ran my hands over her hot, flaming buttocks and up her smooth back.

Denise: Not a hard spanking or a long one, but his rhythmical reproaches were a real turn-on. It showed that Philip had a natural leaning towards role-play and we capitalised on that for years to come, especially when Laura came on the scene.

Denise started to undress me, unbuttoning my shirt and drawing it off my shoulders and down my arms. Having wearied of redundant layers of uniform in my RAF days, I do not wear a singlet, and straightaway she started licking my chest hair, muttering appreciatively that she loved a man with a hairy chest.

She drew me to my feet and I stood, not knowing what to do, as she undid my braces and unbuttoned my trousers, sliding them, together with my underpants, down my legs to concertina around my ankles.

Denise sat me on the edge of the bed and, kneeling between my thighs, took my erect penis and caressed it with her hands before beginning to lick it all over. She began by drawing back my rather long, tight foreskin and running her tongue all around and under the crest, then concentrating on the nerve nexus immediately below.

I had been gobbled often enough before by the street-girls, who saw it as a quicker and easier way to earn ten bob than a knee-trembler. Their sucking had been perfunctory, and accompanied by a vigorous hand-wank to speed things up. Denise looked and sounded as if she had been given a treat – and was intent on enjoying it to the utmost.

Of course, most of my previous experiences of gam, like virtually all my sexual experience had been in the dark and unaccompanied by any speech at all. Denise broke another taboo when she lifted her eyes, put in her long tongue, looked at me under her eyelashes and said with a grin:

"Until sweet rationing comes to an end and they bring lollipops back into the shops, a girl's got to have something tasty to suck on!"

I was a bit shocked at this blatant vulgarity from someone who was in all other respects such a lady. This contradiction was to prove to be one of the keys to her character, and seemed, as I grew accustomed, perhaps her greatest charm of all. She was still laughing to herself when she put the whole head of my cock into her mouth and started sucking gently and rhythmically.

I think she was trying to avoid too strong a rhythm so as to make it last for me, but if so she was fighting a losing battle. I had never been at such a pitch of sexual excitement in my life. Every previous experience was tawdry and squalid by comparison with this thrill. I said, falteringly,

"Denise, I'm going to come", in order to allow her to avoid a mouthful of spunk; but she sucked on, laugher in her eyes and the corners of her busy mouth, and I shot spasm after spasm into her mouth. She continued to suck, as grey-white pearly spunk trickled from the corners of her mouth, until the spasms stopped and I was at rest.

She got up, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand and - to my astonishment – licked up the smears of spunk on her hand and wrist. She was, as I later realised, setting me an example of wholehearted, generous sexuality that I took deep into my heart.

Denise: How sweet! He was a perfect gentleman, and a quick learner. If only he had a bit more cruelty in his soul, we might have been soulmates. Of course I had been trained to swallow every drop or face the consequences, but for this first time I thought the sight of my face shiny with spunk might be a thrill for him. I was right!

I was a little weak at the knees, and sank down onto my knees. I lifted the hem of her chemise, and revealed her sex, well bushed out with brown, curly hair. Denise spread her knees to allow me a better view. Did she guess, I wondered, that I had never looked closely at a woman's private parts before?

I was almost intoxicated by the perfume that arose from it, and gazed in wonder at the pinkish-brown wrinkled lips and the twin cushions of the plump ellipse, parted with deep creases; a hint of pink at the centre. It looked and smelt so inviting.

"Please may I kiss it", I implored, longing to get closer to that enticing aroma.

"I wish you would", she said so quietly and so demurely, her voice in total contrast to the wicked smile on her face.

This was a moment that transformed my life. Her glad willingness and her generous co-operation allowed me my first taste of a feast that has remained one of my chiefest pleasures. Strangely, in the years to follow I was to find it much, much easier to persuade girls and young women to suck my cock than to allow me to taste their hidden wellsprings.

I licked my stiffened tongue up and down the central creases, breathing her perfume deeply into my lungs, I used my lips and even my nose to give caresses, not well focussed, for I had no idea of technique whatsoever, but just enjoying all the unfamiliar and exciting flavours and textures.

After a minute or two, Denise opened her sex with her fingers and gave me better access. I tongued deep into the entrance to her sex, and followed my tongue with one and then two fingers as I felt the slippery wetness begin to flow.

"Up here," Denise begged. "Lick harder on the little bud you can feel just there."

I was delighted to have some guidance. Denise was obviously experienced and skilled in the use of lips and tongue, and I wanted to reciprocate the pleasure. My exploration continued for several minutes

to our evident mutual satisfaction. Denise was gasping and panting a little, and making little pushing gestures towards my face.

Then she stopped me.

"Take off the rest of your clothes and come and lie here beside me," she said; "I want you inside me right now."

I lay down beside her on the bed, our arms about each other's neck, and we began to kiss deeply and languorously. As we kissed, lying side by side, our bodies pressed close from head to toe, she reached between us, took my erect cock and guided it all the way into her body. Our hips were pressed together and our ability to move was restricted to tiny thrusts and withdrawals.

"Slowly and gently now. There's no rush, we've got all night."

I had never had sex like this before. No feverish race to completion, but a slow and measured dance like a horizontal Viennese waltz. I relaxed a little and the thrusts got deeper, but still at a slow and easy pace. Denise was getting a little red in the face, and gasped rhythmically in time with our thrusts.

We continued like this, a symphony of nerve endings for ten minutes or so, Denise checking me if I started to hasten the pace. It was a delicious agony as I fought the desire to rush headlong to orgasm; something I had never attempted, or even considered before.

At length she began to thrust her belly harder and faster against mine and I accepted her lead like a ballroom dancer and we rushed together to a thunderous mutual climax.

Denise showed no concern about accepting my spunk into her body (I learned later that she was fitted with a cap), so I did not hesitate to come inside her. As I began to come, I felt her contract again and again in tiny rhythmical spasms and she groaned out loud in time with the spasms. We subsided into relaxation, our mouths still pressed together and my cock slowly shrank in her body.

We stayed together almost until dawn, and enjoyed each other's bodies twice more. Each time Denise licked and sucked my cock to a throbbing erection before guiding me to a new sexual position each time. The final time, she kneeled with her back to me and presented her lovely pear-shaped bottom to me.

"Slap it a few times before we begin, and if you like to smack it some more whilst we are fucking, please do. You know I like it."

She used the work fuck! I was astounded and, I suppose, shocked. In the RAF, fucking was the all-purpose adjective and adverb, used to give a rhythm to speech and add a little bite and texture, just as cunt was the all-purpose noun. A squaddie might say something like:

"....so there I fucking was, fucking going down to the fucking cookhouse for char and a fucking wad, and that daft cunt stopped me and asked me why I hadn't fucking saluted him..."

This was commonplace to me, but Denise was, in my mind breaking two taboos at once. Firstly, although the girls as well as the men in the hosiery factories could f and blind with the best, it would be normal to watch your language in the presence of the other sex, just as soldiers and airmen would watch their language with officers about.

Secondly, I had never heard anyone, male or female, use fuck as a normal verb, like kiss, or smack, or cuddle. Not long afterwards Denise lent me her late husband's precious signed edition of Lady Chatterley's Lover, published in Paris in 1929, and I read Lawrence's attempt to rehabilitate the Anglo-Saxon four-letter words. I thought it a dull, ponderous book despite its subject matter, but I suppose it helped bring about a change in me towards greater frankness.

My shock was not apparent to Denise, as, in that position she could only see me out of the corner of her eye. I slapped her bum resoundingly a few time, leaving bright red blotches and making her moan gently, then entered her and commenced, as she said, fucking her.

I spent the night in her bed - another first for me. In then morning she sucked me off again, swallowing it all this time, and then, instructing me to lie in bed and wait, she went off to draw me a bath. Afterwards I dressed and we went down to find a beautifully laid table in the kitchen and breakfast frying on the stove. I was being treated like a Lord.

I returned a couple of nights later, just for the evening, , and then again the following Saturday evening when I stayed the night. I was gaining confidence and learning all the time. We repeated the spanking episode each time and I could tell that it was very important to her. As I departed mid-morning on the following Sunday, she stopped me and said with some suppressed excitement:

"I am going to be away for the next few days in London. Can you come next Saturday? Next time you come I want us to do something really exciting. I'll phone you on Friday and tell you what I have in mind, so that you can think about it."

Denise: As a lover, Philip was learning very fast and I was feeling that life was worth living after a long dry spell. Walter last gave me a good seeing to on the night before he was killed – luckily he took me right through the card that night - but that was more than three years ago. Now I had to up the ante. I thought that it was time to introduce role-play into our sex-lives, and I would choose a game that invited, even demanded a little brutality, to see if I could coax some out of him.

12