The Saga of Mercedes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved her back and had her sit on an empty bench. Placing my hand under her skirt, it was like her cunt had a very high fever. But as I rubbed it, she told me it was soothing her heat. When I stopped, I took my hand and felt her forehead and it was cold. Only her cunt was on fire. She told me not to stop playing with her pussy because it felt so good. She pushed my hand harder on her fiery cunt. Hammer saw what I was doing and asked if he could take my place. Mercedes just smiled and told him to take her somewhere so she could be naughty. Sam told him where to take her and we all quickly went behind Sam, as he opened up his lap top. We watched them walk in. Then he hit record.

Hammer was behind her with his hands on her ass. She was swaying to the music from upstairs. They stopped in the middle of the room and Sam zoom the camera in a little. Hammer kissed her neck and said something to her. We could hardly hear what they were saying. Mercedes turned around and they kissed. Then she raised her arms up and Hammer pulled off her top. He stood looking at her firm tits, as Mercedes began pinching her nipples and rubbing them. The music stopped just in time for us to hear her say, "You like my breast handsome? Want to play with them?"

Then music began playing as he lowered his head and began sucking on them. His hand immediately went under her skirt and began playing with her pussy. We could tell she was enjoying it by the way she leaned her head back and pushed his head harder on her tits. After some time, Mercedes knelt down and undid Hammer's pants. His large cock popped out. She began sucking on it. Then she stood up holding his cock in her hand. She pushed him back on the couch. Taking off her skirt, she straddled him, place his cock at her pussy and sat down facing him. With her hand she guided his throbbing rod into her. The music stopped playing just in time to hear her say, "Oh Hammer, you feel so good in me. It's so soothing being in my pussy. Oh Hammer I love you in me. Oh yes fuck me Hammer! Fuck me hard! Yes! Ah yes! That's how I want it!"

Mercedes began speedily grinding her hot wet cunt on his cock. When the music started we didn't hear any moaning. But whenever it stopped we could hear her moaning in heat. Eventually Hammer took her off him and laid her on her back. He took one leg over the back of the couch and the other he had over his shoulder. Then he drove his hard cock back into her. Mercedes had her eyes closed and was moaning in pleasure, enjoying the ravishing. Many minutes passed until he pulled out and spewed a load of cum on her belly. Then he whacked her pussy mound with his cock. We heard him say, "I love the Horny Mercedes tattooed on you. It makes fucking you so hot. I hoped you liked it and want more?"

She sat up and took her fingers, scooped up some of his goo, and licked it off her fingers. She said something but we didn't hear what she said. Instead Hammer, sat on the couch and she moved to kneel over him. Taking his cock in her mouth, she began sucking his softening rod. She slurped and slurped until she suddenly stopped. His cock was now rock hard again. Smiling we heard her say, "Oh Hammer, I'm burning up again. I need you to fuck me real bad. I'm so hot for you."

She went to sit on him but he forced her to turn around to face the camera. We saw her taking Hammers big extremity and sit down on it, gobbling it all up in her. Her mouth was open, head titled back, as she said, "Oh god! You feel so good fucking me. It quenches the heat in me and feels so enormous inside my hot pussy. Yes fuck me Hammer. Oh yes I want a lot more!"

He grabbed her hips and pushed her all the way down on his cock. She ground her pussy over him as he pumped up into her. After some time he held her tightly and turned her on all fours. Then he pushed back into her wet cunt and began non-stop pounding of her wanting hot hole. We could barely hear him telling her that she was a great fuck, as he kept up the speed of ramming her cunt. We thought he was going to die as he took a short break and slowly pumped her. Then she looked back and said something making him to speedily start ravishing her all over again. Finally after some 15 minutes, he pulled out, moved to her mouth and Mercedes opened wide for cum drenching. She licked it up like the good little slut she was. When he finished squirting his goo, he sat on the couch in exhaustion. Mercedes came over, sat next to him and continued to rub his cock, but it didn't respond. They said some things that we didn't hear as they were dressing. Then hand and hand they walked back up to the birthday party both with content smiles on their faces.

Hammer gave her back to me and thanked me for the best fuck he ever had. I turned to Mercedes and asked if she wanted to go. She smiled and said yes, but just as we were making the rounds saying our good byes, she whispered in my ear, "Tito can we stay. I'm becoming so hot for sex again and I don't know why. But when I was this way earlier, Hammer's cock satisfied this feeling and I really enjoyed it more than ever before. Is it okay with you to find someone else for me to have sex with?"

I just smiled and said sure. Gary one of the biker dudes wanted her earlier, so I told her to wait there and I went to ask him if he still wanted a turn with Mercedes. Five minutes later and after he gave me two bills, I brought him over to her. Mercedes had her legs tightly together and was fidgeting, like she was in desperate need for something. When she saw me with him, she quickly took his hand and said, "I'm so hot Gary. I'm glad it's you who wants me. I can't wait to feel your cock buried deep inside me."

I told Sam and we started the recoding again with Gary as the guy Mercedes was going to fuck. It wasn't long until she had his cock buried deep inside her hot cunt. We could tell by her expression, that she was happy being fucked. We could hear a few times of her telling him how good he felt inside her and not to stop. But stop he did. It took him all of ten minutes to finally explode his cum on her tits. It looked like Mercedes evening was going to be over, but when we were again about to leave, the heat between her legs came on quickly. This time it was Snake who took her. After 20 minutes of hearing her squeal with pure ecstasy, he left a satisfied customer.

I went down to get her and to see how she was feeling. She was sitting naked on the couch, with his cum splattered on her face and tits. She looked up at me and said, "Tito, I don't why but I'm becoming really hot again. Here feel."

I put my hand on her wet cum drenched pussy and it felt like a hot furnace. She was scorching. When I felt her inside, it was even hotter. She told me my fingers help sooth her heat, but a cock in her felt so much better and made her very orgasmic. She told me she has had already a dozen orgasms and with just three guys. She asked if she could stay until the need for a hard cock subsided.

I asked if she ever felt like this before and she answered, "Oh no Tito. I've never been so burning for love like tonight. I don't know why I'm like this, but I am and it feels so good having sex. Please can I stay?"

I agreed to her quest for sex and told her just to stay down in the basement and I would send guys down to her, as long as she wanted it. I would come by after ever guy and see if she wants to stay or go. She smiled and told me to hurry and send someone down because her pussy was again on fire for a cock.

By this time I already had a few guys waiting. It took a few minutes to send down her next visitor a big 6'6" burly biker named Tank. He was waiting up stairs and was buggy me to have a turn with Mercedes. I figured if she fucked this ugly fat guy, then she would fuck anyone.

When he saw a nude Mercedes, he quickly walked over to her. She said something about wanting to feel his cock buried in her pussy as soon as possible. Quickly he took down his pants. Mercedes was sitting on the couch with him standing in front of her. She reached for his cock, leaned forward and began sucking on it. As soon as she got him hard, she told him to sit next to her. Then she moved over and straddled him. Slowly she guided his long thick hard cock into her wet cunt.

As she sat down on him she said, "You feel so good in me, I hope you haven't been waiting too long to fuck me?"

He laughed as he took her hips and pushed her all the way down on his throbbing extremity. She yelped in pleasure. We couldn't see her expression but Sam zoomed in on his cock speedily going in and out of her hot box. Whenever the music stopped, we could hear her moaning with pleasurable sighs. Then the music started to play again and all we could do was watch him ravish Mercedes cunt. He eventually pulled out, turned her on all fours and pushed his rod back into her pulsating wide opened hole. She looked back and we could tell she was enjoying the fucking. It was a site to see, as he leaned over her with his big stomach flapping against her tight ass. His hugeness covered her body, as he drove in and out of her cunt. After maybe 20 minutes he pulled out and exploded his jism on her ass. She seemed satisfied and said something to him. He gave her a hug and kiss, got dressed and left.

I went back down after some time to see if she finally had enough, but to my surprise, she was rubbing her pussy and said, "Oh Tito, I thought you were sending guys down. I'm so hot for feeling a cock buried in me. I hope you have some other guys ready for me."

All I could do was smile and told her I would send them down one at a time. I left perplexed about how horny Mercedes was. I've never seen her in this state before, but happy she was. So I sent down another guy and had someone waiting when he was finished.

We continued watching as one after another went down and fucked her. Some took ten minutes others were ramming her hot cunt for 30 minutes. It was obvious as we watched her actions that she was enjoying herself immensely. It was like watching a girl in heat wanting to have a cock buried in her cunt as fast as she could get the guy hard. It was fun watching her in sexual bliss, like seeing a porno film. Suddenly, the bar lights began flashing off and on. It meant last round and the bar would be closing in fifteen minutes. Luckily, I didn't have anyone else waiting to fuck her. The guy doing her was the eleventh and she's been at for almost 4 hours. It took another 5 minutes for him to finally spew his load over her pussy. As soon as he left, Sam went in and filmed a final scene by scanning her cum drenched body and interviewing her.

I stood behind him as she answered, "Oh yes, I had a great time. I hope the guys did too."

Then he stopped filming and thanked Mercedes for her time. When Sam removed the camera from the shelves, I had Mercedes looking the other way. I didn't want her to know that she just made a porno film. Sam said he would make a trilogy with all of the footage he had. I haven't seen any of it yet.

Taking the dirty towel, I wiped some cum off her belly and tits, and told her she better hurry to clean up. Opening the door to the bar, naked she went into the women's bathroom. When she came back out, she dressed putting the skirt and top back on. I took her hand and we went out the back way to her Benz. Once she was sitting, she smiled and told me she had so much fun making horny guys cum. Then she leaned over and we kissed. Looking into her eyes I said, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself M and I hope it wasn't too much."

She smiled and answered, "Oh no Tito. I'm so happy right now and very satisfied. I've must have had 30 orgasms and I have you to thank for that."

After another nice kiss on her lips, the odor of the different guy's cum that was still splattered on her body was a little pungent, so I opened the top.

It was still a warm night and nearly 2 am, as we started the 40 minute drive back to my place. As we drove down the winding canyon road, three lights approached me from the rear. Looking in my rear view mirror, I noticed them being motorcycles and didn't think anything of it, since the bar just closed. When we stopped at the light at PCH, Mercedes suddenly blurted, "Oh Tito, I getting so hot again. I'm going to need a nice cock in me very soon to sooth the fire that is beginning to rage in me again."

I reached over and placed my hand between her legs and touched her wet vulva. I couldn't believe that her pussy felt like a piece of hot meat. She told me how good my fingers felt on her pussy and pushed my hand harder against her. As I was rubbing her fiery cunt, I didn't notice the motorcycles pulling up on each side of the car. Then I heard a voice saying something about letting him take care of her fire. I quickly turned and looked. It was the Asians on each side of the car. He laughed as he told me that it looked like my girl was still hot for cock and he would be happy to quench her thirst. Mercedes hearing him saying that looked over at him and smiled and answered, "Oh please Tito. Let him. I want it so bad again. Please!"

I just said, "Okay!" Who am I to stand in the way of a horny girl wanting to fuck?

So he told me to follow him. We drove for about 5 minutes until he pulled into a dark parking lot. He had me park the car under a tree blocking any street lights and away from being seen on PCH. Then they got off their bikes, took off there helmets and walked over to Mercedes side of the car. She instantly opened the door as they helped her out. Closing the door behind her, the taller Asian pushed her back against the side of the car, had her raise her hands up, and pulled off her top. Then he threw it in the car. He turned and French kissed her and played with her tits. The other two guys were now walking over to him and one said, "Hey Lee, let us see what the whore looks like."

He moved to her side and the three of them looked at her standing next to the car. I could see the expression of lust on their faces. One of them asked if she was still hot. Lee pulled up her skirt and touched her pussy. He laughed as he turned to the other guys and answered, "Oh yeah Dudes. She's burning up. I bet she'll be good for another hour of fucking."

That's when Mercedes blurted, "I want a cock in me so bad, so who's going to be first?"

Lee answered he was and took her over to the hood of the car. He picked her up, placed her on her back and pulled up her skirt. Unzipping his pants, he took out his small Asian cock and rubbed it hard. Spreading her legs apart, he pushed them up her body. Then he stuck a condom on and pushed his hard tool into her sizzling cunt. Mercedes moaned, "Oh Yes! That feels so good in me! Oh! Oh! Fuck me!"

The other two guys moved her head that was on the front of the hood, so it would be leaning over it. Standing in front of her, they had her beginning sucking on them. The noises of her gagging with a cock in her mouth and her moans of pleasure were like being at theater. I had a front row seat watching my beautiful classy Lady getting it like a street whore and loving every minute of it. I continued watching Mercedes looking for any sign of discomfort, but instead all I saw was pure enjoyment. Her body moved back and forth as her tits jiggled from the action of being fucked. She continued having fun, until Lee pulled out from her hot cunt, walked over to her and pulled off his condom. He turned her head toward his cock and had her open her mouth. Then with a few more stokes he unleashed a huge load of semen into her mouth and all over her face. As he stuck his spewing cock in her mouth he said, "Oh that's it bitch. I've been waiting all night to dump a load of cum in your mouth. That's it, suck me dry."

As she was doing that, one of the other guys put a condom on and began fucking her pussy. As he did, he begin verbalizing how hot and good she felt. Mercedes had a cock in her mouth and moaned with pleasurable delight. That's when Lee came over to me and said, "Do you like the show?"

I answered, "Where's my money for allowing you guys to fuck her. It's 2 bills a pop."

He gave out a big laughing roar and replied, "Dude, we not paying you anything. You should be paying us."

I was shocked and angry by his answer and went to get out, but he held his leg against the door. Then he blurted, "I gave her some fucking powder, when she was playing pool with us. She has taken to it very well and still is hot for fucking. So you should thank me because without that substance ingested in her, she probably would not have fucked all of the guys at the bar. Anyway, how many did she fuck there?"

Suddenly my thoughts went from anger to remembering seeing her head tilted back and Lee making her swallow all of the drink after a game of pool. Afterwards, Mercedes saying it tasted gritty. It all made sense to me now to why she was begging for a cock. They drugged her and there is nothing I could do about it. Calming down, I asked him what it was. He told me it was something he brought back from his last Asia trip. He laughed when he said that Mercedes is the first girl they had tried it on and it looks like they gave her a too big of a dosage. Then he said she will be alright once it wears off.

As Lee continued bragging and explaining the effects of what he gave Mercedes, the other two guys were taking turns fucking her. One would pump her for a few minutes and the other guy would say something about taking a turn. After some 30 minutes they eventually both dumped a load in her mouth and face. It dripped all over her boobs, chin and car. Then Lee asked if she was still hot. His friend said she was.

Walking over to her, he pulled her up and had her stand in the front of the car. Telling her to bend forward, she leaned over the hood with her ass in the air and arms stretched out to the windshield. He stood behind her and put on another condom. Then he began pushing his hard cock into her doggy style.

Her face was right in front of me and I could tell by her expressions that she was enjoying him in her. Leaning up on her hands she looked right at me. Her eyes were twinkling and she smiled at me. Then opening her mouth she moaned and said, "Oh god that feels great. Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder!"

With cum still sticking to her face she continued moaning. The other two guys were getting their pants back on when one said, "Hurry up Lee. Finish the bitch off. We got to get going."

Lee started fucking her harder and harder, slapping her ass as he did. His friend kept bugging him to finish Mercedes and eventually he did. He pulled out, ripped off his condom and spewed a load all over her ass hole. As he grunted in relieve he said, "Oh yeah bitch. You have the nicest fucking cunt ever. I should have you come over to my place sometime so the rest of the guys can have fun too."

As he got on his Jap bike, he drove it over to me and said, "She's still needs it dude. Afterwards she'll pass out for around 6 hours, so I've been told. But until then, she'll still fuck like a rabbit." He laughed and they sped away.

I got out of the car and walked over to Mercedes. She was still breathing heavy and I asked if she wanted more. She just smiled and bent over the hood again, pushing her ass in the air, and looking back at me. I was already hard from seeing those guys fucking her and didn't need any prepping. I took a condom from my wallet and put it on my raging cock. Lee's cum was dripping over her pussy, so I wiped it with my covered cock and pushed myself into her hot hole. Now I was pumping her just like everyone else did. The images of others fucking her ran through my thoughts making me even hornier. It was now me making her moan in pleasure and I was enjoying fucking her hot box. It didn't take long for me to finally get to the point of spewing my load. I took off my condom, place my cock at the entrance to her wide open slit, and erupted my semen into her pussy. She pushed back when she felt me cuming, but I noticed she wasn't hot any more.