The Salon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina yelled out in pleasure when Scott pushed a finger into her pussy while he sucked on her clit. Her cunt muscles squeezed the digit that had penetrated her and she clenched the sides of the couch as her eyes flew open. She was close and did not want him to stop.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she urged. "Fuck my pussy with your finger!"

"You like to be finger-fucked, don't you?" he smiled.

"Oh, I love it!" Gina her herself answer in a throaty, lusty reply.

Scott went back to lick, flicking, sucking and finger-fucking her hole. Gina freed her tits from the dress and squeezed them together, caressing her nipples. She felt the orgasm in her begin to build and he felt her muscles tense, then shake as she exploded in a climactic frenzy. Scott tasted so much of her juice he had to swallow. Wave after wave washed over Gina before she was able to catch her breath again.

"No, no," she panted. "No more." She shuddered again.

"Oh, Baby, we're just beginning," Scott assured her confidently. He stood up, took off his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor.

Gina didn't see him. Her eyes were closed as she lay on the couch, taking deep breaths and she tried to regain a normal breathing pattern, her legs still spread. She felt his hands on the back of her hair, pushing her head toward him, then felt the tip of his hard cock against her lip and tasted his pre-cum. She parted her lips and let him push inside and as he did he let her head drop back to the sofa. She played with her tits again as Scott moved in and out of her mouth. The only sound was Gina's slurping, sometimes mixed with a murmur. He pushed his shaft in deep to the back of her throat, but Gina had no problem handling it. She wondered if he was going to cum in her mouth as his in-and-out pace quickened.

He groaned. "God, you're a hot fuck, Gina."

Scott slid his cock to the very back of her mouth and held it there, letting the warmth and wetness percolate through him. He withdrew, waited for a moment as he looked at her body -- dress up to her waist, legs spread wide, tits exposed and eyes closed. He gathered a handful of red hair, pulled her hair back as he lifted her head and kissed her deeply. She tasted her own cum as he probed her mouth with his tongue.

"You're a good kisser," she teased.

"You're about to get fucked," Scott informed her. There was an intensity to his statement that Gina liked.

"It's about time," she told him. "I've been waiting for it."

She hadn't been aware of it, but at some point during the long, passionate kiss Scott had skillfully worked a condom onto his erection. He raised up slightly and held her thighs open, the plunged his stiffness inside her.

Scott was significantly wider than am I and the sudden invasion made Gina gasp, which excited Scott even more. He drew back and thrust again, impaling Gina with his hard prick.

"Fuck me, Scott," she urged.

His pace began to quicken.

"Tell me you want it, Gina."

"I want it, Scott. I want you to fuck me hard."

And she did. His cock against the roof of her cunt and the slap, slap, slap of his pelvic bone against her clit was going to make her cum a second time. She felt it begin to build.

"That's it, Gina. Tell me you want me to fuck your cunt. Tell me you're my fuck-toy."

He was pumping into her at a furious pace now, pounding her into the couch with great force.

"I'm so horny," she screamed. His words were turning her on as much as the way he was drilling into her with his tool.

"And you're such a good fuck," he reminded her. "You like me in your cunt."

"Uh-huh," Gina panted in a high-pitched squeal.

"You like being my fuck toy?"

"Uh-huh. Yeah, yeah, yeah." Gina breathed harder. "I'm going to cum again!"

And she did, only moment before he did, burying his bone in her to the hilt.

"Holy shit, what a fuck," Scott groaned, filling the condom.

"Don't stop. Don't stop! Keep fucking me. Give it to me!" Gina cried out.

Scott continued to slam into her through her entire orgasm, then pulled his still-hard cock out of Gina's quivering pussy, stripped off the condom and dropped it to the floor. "I want you to clean me up," he informed her.

Gina sat up, then leaned over him as he lay back on the other end of the couch. She greedily took his rod into her mouth and rolled her tongue over it, licking her own juices from it.

"That's it," he encouraged. "Just like that."

She looked up at him and smiled, a twinkle in her eye, and gave him one more slow tongue caress from base to tip. Scott was still semi-erect and she wasn't sure he wasn't going to want to go again. Instead, he looked at her, taking in the sight of her gorgeous red hair, her superb tits, neatly trimmed and shaped bush and her phenomenal thighs. And he kissed her -- first on the lips, then softly on her breast.

"Do you know how unbelievably hot you are, Gina?" Scott asked.

"I've been told," Gina smiled remembering her earlier prediction to Kurt.

*************

Gina and Scott were sitting on the couch when I got back to the salon about 15 minutes later, each with a glass of wine, his almost gone, hers barely touched. Scott's shirt was half-unbuttoned and Gina had that "just been fucked" look I know so well. Other than that, nothing was out of the ordinary.

"About ready to shut it down? I asked, closing the door behind me. I couldn't wait to hear details about what had happened while I was gone. My dick had been hard for the last hour thinking about it.

"Almost," Gina promised. "I just need to wash these glasses and I'll be ready to go. But I think Scott wants to book another appointment."

She smiled and picked up both glasses but he stopped her before she could walk to the back. He pulled a $50 from his pocket and pushed it between her breasts. He wasn't quick to remove his hand and Gina wasn't quick to move away.

"When do you want to come back, Scott?" I asked, opening up the salon appointment book. Gina took the glasses and disappeared around the corner. Scott was still looking in her direction when he answered.

"Four weeks," he told me. "Wednesday. Same time"

"Extra services?" I suggested.

"Definitely," he confirmed as he walked past me toward the door. He was halfway out when he stopped.

"And I will highly recommend this place to a couple of my friends."

I had a strong feeling that money wasn't something Gina was going to have to worry about anymore.

12