The Salvation of Paula

Story Info
It's her ass and her soul, it's his church.
2.6k words
3.95
95k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what turns me on?"

"What?"

"I frigged off the other night looking at a picture of your wife - your sweet, virginal wife.

"I dreamt that you had just finished fucking me and she was wearing a dog collar with a leash attached to it and the leash was attached to the foot of the bed.

"I got up and sat on my knees at the end of the bed, looking down on her. She was panting and flushed. She so wanted to come.

"I said, 'What do you want, Father's bitch?' Without saying a word, she leaned back as far as the leash would let her, looked up at me like a puppy and spread her legs.

"Shit! Just thinking about an older woman spreading for me before I tell her to makes me wet.

"I said, 'Oh no, Father's bitch, you come suck your husband's cum from my cunt and then - maybe - I'll eat you or fuck you or maybe just beat you.

"What do you think, Father?"

"What'd she do?"

The woman on the grass looked up at the stars, ran her fingers down her throat and laughed, looking him straight in the eyes. "Oh, I pulled the leash up, scooted back and dragged her up between my legs."

"Where was I while this was going on?"

"Hmmmm. Let's see. You were standing in the bathroom door starting to get an erection back. I made up my mind that I wanted to see you with a hardon while I used your wife."

"Go on." The man smiled at her.

"She was struggling, pleading with me, in whispers, like she was ashamed for you to hear her. 'Please...please don't make me do this...please...don't...' She was starting to get up on her knees so she could pull better against the leash when I jerked the leash hard.

"She lost her balance and fell on my belly. I pulled her up on my tits by her hair and tongued kissed her. Then I pulled her back, looked her in the eyes and said, 'That was the taste of your husband's cock in my mouth right before he fucked me with it. He fucked me with the cock that you thought belonged to you, fucking sweet cunt.'

"I kissed her again and then pushed her back so she fell again on my belly. Then I pushed her head down between my thighs and pulled that lovely red hair of hers so that she could suck my pussy."

"Then what happened, Paula?"

"Then I fuckin' came and I went to bed. Did you like that Father?"

For the very first time Paula reached out and touched David Roi, a protestant minister that she liked calling "Father" despite his, sometimes weak, protests.

She touched his crotch.

"Owwwww! I think you did."

He smiled and then blushed, although under the stars, on the grass outside the art museum, it was hard to see his cheeks redden.

"What do you think you would have done with her in your dream after you used her to make you come?"

"Mmmmm. I think I would have slapped her around and then fucked her with a strapon while she sobbed."

"Would I have liked watching?"

She looked at him, a look of worry passed her face for a moment. He had gotten her to play the domme, to go against her submissive character and now - now there was something in his tone that made her think maybe she had gone to far in her little fantasy.

He repeated, "Would I have liked watching?"

"Uh, Father David...I, uh, think you would." Her voice was quiet, waiting on his disapproval but it didn't come.

He laughed, "My God, Paula, you have some randy imagination!"

She laughed nervously, "So, you would have liked to see it?"

"If I didn't answer you, would you think I was cruel?"

"Well, uh, yes. Look, I'm sorry..."

He reached out and held her by the chin, smiled. She stilled completely; his touch sending waves of pleasure through her body, filling her cunt and breasts with blood.

"Don't apologize...Paula. You don't have to apologize with me."

His thumb traced her lower lip, stopping to feel the ring in the piercing. He looked at her intently and then, maybe as if he was remembering who he was and *what* he was, he slowly let go of her chin.

"I'm starting to get cold. Where would you like to go?"

"Take me to your church."

He laughed, "I knew you were going to say that. You really want to go?"

"Yeah."

* * * * *

He sat on the first pew. She leaned against the communion table. The only light in the sanctuary came from a single spotlight that illuminated the cross above the baptistry.

"So. Here we are. My church. Now what?"

She teased, "You tell me, Father." And she pronounced 'Father' slowly, conveying a sense of dirtiness, hypocrisy.

"O.K. Take off your dress."

It was her turn to blush. "Why Father, I didn't think you had it in you."

"Oh, I'm serious, are you?"

Bluff called.

"O.K., I'll play along."

She reached for the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head revealing panties but no bra. She looked at him proudly, not attempting to cover her breasts.

"Now the panties."

She hesitated for a moment and then pulled them down until they fell to her ankles.

She held her arms out and crossed her feet as if she were hanging on a cross.

"You like? Want to wank off while I pose for you?"

"Actually Paula, I'd like to do more than just jerk off while you model for me."

He got up and stood in front of her, she suddenly covered her breasts.

He smiled at her. "No need to cover up before me." She saw a small remote control in his hand and suddenly the light illuminating the cross went off. They were in near complete darkness.

She giggled nervously, "Uh, Father, that's cute but maybe we should go now; how about some light?"

"Haven't you ever fantasied about being in the dark, fucking in the dark, in a church? I mean, you wanted to come here."

"Well, uh, yeah...but uh..."

She let out a little scream as she felt his hand touch her chest and move up lightly around her throat. Suddenly his other hand was rolling one of her nipples.

His mouth covered hers and he stuck his tongue deep in her mouth. She did not reciprocate, trying to adjust to the disorientation she felt in the darkness, the pleasure coming from his moderate pressure on her nipple and his gentle grip around her throat.

He pulled back, chuckled low and softly.

"Kneel down."

Awkwardly she put her hands on his body for balance and knelt down. His hands were on her head now, fingers tangled in her hair.

"Unzip me and take my cock in your mouth."

"Uh...uh, please..." It was barely a whisper. She wanted to stop, she thought.

"Do it, Paula. Now."

She fumbled in the darkness with his belt buckle then opened his pants and unzipped the fly. She pushed his underwear aside and pulled his cock out. It was sweaty, musky and half erect.

"Take it."

She licked the head tentatively then his hands pushed on the back of her head and he was now fully in her mouth.

With the wetness and warmth of her mouth his cock rapidly filled and he pushed his hips forward, putting her forehead against his belly, her nose in his pubic hair.

She gagged slightly and then he pulled out. Hoarsely, in a voice half way between want and fear, she asked, "Father?"

The light illuminating the cross came on. She blinked and looked up at him. He was smiling. He put a hand on her shoulder to steady himself as he kicked his shoes off and stepped out of his pants and briefs.

He held out his hand. She took it and rose to her feet. He lead her to the dais to the spot under the cross.

"On your hands and knees, Paula."

She obeyed. She looked over her shoulder and watched as he finished undressing.

He knelt behind her, put a hand on her hip.

The light went out again.

His hand was on her sex, a finger parting her lips.

"You're slick, swollen. Your body betrays you, Paula."

The finger left her wet slit and without warning slid into her rectum. She screamed and then uttered a curse, "Ohhhh, Jesus Fucking Christ! God damn you! Fuck me, you bastard! You fucking hypocrite! Do me!"

She had barely gotten the curse out when he took her, clumsily and roughly. His forward momentum violated her ass and pushed her onto her chest against the carpet of the dais.

She screamed again at the violation and then all was still except for their ragged breathing.

And then, she felt a drop of sweat hit her ass and heard him, in a strained, ragged voice:

"You blaspheme the name of my God and savior, you damn me and call me a bastard and a hypocrite and yet you are so wet, so aroused, it feels as if you came when I entered you."

Her rectum burned at the sudden sodomy; he filled her and the pain was searing. At the same time, he was right: she had come in the violence of the taking. The contractions of her sex felt magnified with his cock embedded in her ass.

His hand stroked her back and hip in the dark. He still had not moved within her.

"Would you be so turned on if I were not a minister - someone you feel you have corrupted or who has corrupted you? Would you be so aroused if you did not perceive your nakedness, your surrender to my lusts and yours, here in this church, to be something dirty, unholy, immoral?

"But what would the earth be like if Eve had not sinned?"

His question stopped her - she turned her mind to the question, ignoring her lewd position and his cock in her ass. Then he started to move inside her. Slowly at first, his hands gripping her hips.

Her mind went back to pleasure as she felt the fingers dig into her soft hips and she concentrated on the slow building rhythm in her ass. Each inward and outward stroke producing a tug on her labia and clit.

He took a handfull of her hair and pulled her roughly up on her hands as he increased his rhythm.

For the next several minutes the sanctuary was filled only with the sounds of his grunts and her moans and cries; the sound of his sweat soaked belly meeting her sweat soaked ass as the pace sped up.

She came again. She was surprised.

Shortly she felt him spasm inside her. She could feel his cock briefly expand and then surge as his orgasm overtook him.

Both their bodies stilled and then he fell out of her and back, his cock making a slurping noise and a plop as it left her.

The light came on.

She turned and sat, an arm over her breasts and a hand brushing her hair back. Panting, covered in sweat she looked at him.

He lay on his back, his body covered in sweat, his erection going soft and shining with her fluids in the light. He was breathing hard, an arm over his chest, his legs akimbo.

She went to him, concerned.

"Father! David! David! Are you ok?!"

He slowly opened his eyes, looked at her, smiled and held up a finger. "Yeah, give me a second...to...catch my breath.

"Oh, God...what a wonderful fuck you are sweet Paula."

She laughed, touched his face. "You weren't bad yourself."

He sat up and pulled himself next to her, hip to hip. He kissed her tenderly and this time she responded.

"Look up.

"It's the empty cross of the person I believe is the son of God and because I have submitted to him, I have been freed from sin, been given eternal life.

"You think we fucked in a church, a holy place. But it's just a building, built by men - a Jewish contruction company if I remember correctly.

"The Faith is not about a bunch of people performing rituals before some angry assed god. It is about a one to one relationship with that person who died on that cross and was raised to sit at the right hand of God for all eternity.

"While I have found enough evidence for my own belief, believing in the life of a man who was also God and who sacrificed himself and then was raised from the dead - it's all a matter of Faith; it is faith. And it's as personal as me fucking you in the ass.

"It's about love and submission.

"It's about others above self. Because of your submission to Christ and your love for Him, not because you're some sort of good human or you suddenly develop some sense of love and duty for humans as if they were little fuzzy animals or whales to be saved.

"To you, it's probably a bunch of superstitious mumbo jumbo. Any possible legitimacy tainted by the likes of the Jimmy Swaggart's, Jerry Falwell's and Pat Robertson's or maybe the mean piety of a neighbor or a family member.

"I can't blame you for your cynicism nor your distrust.

"But when you find your faith in that person who was on the cross and you give yourself, surrender your will, freely; a whole new land opens up.

"A land without limits, without rules, without hate, without anger, without fear, without 'sin'."

She interrupted.

"You always talk so much after sex?"

"Only when I am preaching. So, what do you think? Would this have been as fun if none of it were "bad" from a moral/ religious/cultural perspective?"

"Can I answer some other time?"

"Sure."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"Will you baptize me? Here, now."

"Uh...it's not a game, a scene to be played out Paula. But if you're serious, then I will. Then I really will become your father - in the faith - and I can teach you the Way. You'll be part of my spiritual household."

* * * * *

As the white baptismal robe conformed to her body in the water he noticed a pinkish tinge form in the water. Blood from where he had taken her. Somehow he thought it was appropriate.

* * * * *

He turned on the bedside lamp. His wife was sleeping on her side in a t-shirt, panties and athletic socks. Her face was void of makeup, her hair pulled back away from her face into a loose bun.

She stirred from her sleep, blinked in the light and then slowly focused on her husband.

He leaned down and kissed her. A hand went to her breast as he half whispered in her ear: "Hey lover, this is Paula, she's been fantasizing about you. And since I just baptized her I thought you'd make a nice baptismal gift for the night - maybe longer. O.K.?" His wife smiled comfortably at him and kissed his cheek, "What ever pleases you my love."

She sat up, pulled her t-shirt over her head, pulled her panties off, laid back on her pillows and spread her legs.

Paula lifted the hem of her dress over her head. "No, not yet. Come to me." Paula's voice was taunt and full of lust. "And turn the light down low."

He sat in a chair in the sitting room; he would enjoy watching.

Someday he'd tell Paula.