The San Francisco Fair

Story Info
na"dira's visit to the street fair
1.1k words
4.11
7.3k
0
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Na'dira woke up early Saturday morning remembering that today was the San Fransico street fair, Master and she was to attend. Master had planned this trip for them for awhile and na'dira knew He had something special for her. She didn't know what, but wanted to wake Master to beg for Him to tell her, but she knew He'd wake when He was ready.

She tried to lay still but was fidgeting. She looked over and saw Master looking at her watching with a smile on His face. He knew she was ready and excited about the day. Master leaned over na'dira and asked her what was wrong. she told Master she was excited and begged to be able to go and get ready for the days events.

Master started biting hard on na'diras nipple rings and pulling them from her. Master then whispered to her for her to cum for her Master, na'dira did exactly that. Master then leaned over and told na'dira she was not done having orgasms today that she will cum many times for His pleasure. na'dira whispered yes Master and wondered what He was going to do since they were going to the fair.

While na'dira laid there waiting for Master to take her out of her cuffs, Master choose her wardrobe. The wardrobe was laid out on a chair and it was, a very short red skirt that na'dira liked because it showed a lot of her body off as Master liked. she noticed that Master had also chosen a little tiny white button down shirt that when walking with Master, na'dira was always to only button it two buttons. There also layed red thigh highs and red shoes that had an ankle strap na'dira loved these shoes. But then something caught na'dira's eye there was alot of rope, but Master never mentioned the use of rope on this day.

Master then walked over to na'dira's side of the bed and took the cuffs off her. He said in a light playful voice today my slave You will shower with me. na'dira smiled because she enjoyed Master's showers. Master took her by her hair and brought her into the bathroom and set the water on a very hot setting and asked na'dira if it was ok for them to enter. na'dira knew how warm Master liked the showers she again whispered yes Master.

Master then entered and pushed na'dira up against the wall, she just smiled He took the soap and rubbed it all over her body and then went behind her and knew He could just slip into her all wet pussy. Master knew na'dira liked this. she begged for more and Master told her to cum as He pulled her nipples and spanked her ass. she did cum for Master but forgot to beg to cum so Master spanked her more and leaned in and told her for being a bad girl she will be punished.

Master didn't let na'dira cum with Him as He exploded inside of her He then told her to clean Him, she did as expected licking Master clean. Master washed na'dira and Himself and then told na'dira to go stand against the wall. she did.

Master came in with His cat-o-nine tails flogger and flogged na'dira and told her shed show everyone today that she had been a bad girl. Na'dira cried that she has upset her Master like she did, she hates disappointing Him in anyway but especially by being a bad slave.

Master took na'dira by the hair away from the wall and brought her to the chair and He told her to sit and sit still. na'dira saw Master pick up the rope and starts it at her neck and then binds her breast tight but not to tight to cause damage at long periods. He then runs it down my belly and then wraps it around her thighs and through but stops and makes knots at His slaves wet opening and around back and again up to her neck. He puts a chain on her nipple clamps and then brings the rope around and laces it through the chain so when He pulls the back of the rope it makes the chain tug na'dira's nipple rings. He then tells na'dira to get dressed and quickly. she does and after she's dressed she goes and kneels before Master and waits for more instructions. He reaches out His hand to her and helps her from her kneel. she then feels a tugging and right away begs Master to be allowed to cum, He allows it. Master tells na'dira that is her surprise, and that while at the fair she will never move away from His grasp. na'diras heart is beating so excitedly.

They arrive at the fair and na'dira's eyes open wide she cant believe the scene. There's so many different people dressed all differently. she waits for Master to allow her to start walking and walks beside Him, His hand up under the rim of her shirt holding the rope.

Master whispers to her na'dira cum and as she's walking she cum's for Master and feels her juices run down her thighs. she wipes at it and thanks Master and then begins licking her fingers. she knows this is what Master likes and does this with no hesitations now. Master pulls the rope and the chain pulls her nipples and makes her cringe a little and she cum's again. Master looks at her and tells her shes a good girl.

Master takes na'dira over to a vendor and tells na'dira to ask questions about His display of whips and as na'dira is asking the man, Master pulls her rope and she cums again. she turns to Master and thanks Him then to the vendor and reaches down and wipes her fingers on her soaked thighs and then licks them as the vendor watches. Master sees the vendor looking, watching na'dira and He puts His arm around her and lifts her skirt just enough for the vendor to look. The vendor winks at Master and Master pulls the rope and makes na'dira cum again. She squirts this time making her thigh highs very wet. Master lets out a strong laugh and pulls na'dira closer and again whispers good girl, as na'dira remembers one of the rules she leans into the vendor and asks him if he'd like to see more.

The vendor shakes His head and Master reaches and pulls the little red skirt up more so the vendor can see na'dira's wet pussy. Master once again pulls the rope and she begs Master to cum, He allows her to. The vendor thanks Master for the show. Master and na'dira walk away and go to the car. Master tells na'dira to lean back in the seat and put her feet on the dashboard and make herself cum, but to beg before she orgasms. she plays with her clit and know Master cant wait to get His slave girl to the hotel to use her like He needs to.