The Scholarship Student Ch. 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Agnes let Ellen continue to extract the details from Robert, as she assumed the role of disinterested bystander. In truth she listened intently to every word Robert said, in response to Ellen's detailed questions. Agnes placed the details in her memory, for use at a later time in Robert's training. "Wow, Robert!" exclaimed Ellen, "way to go! I really would like to do a threesome with you, Nell and me, someday. Just like we did Phyllis, remember?" Robert nodded his remembrance, as Ellen pulled into Agnes's driveway.

Agnes and 'Roberta' got out of the car and climbed the stairs to the porch. Ellen bid them goodbye as she got into her own car to drive back to the dormitory at the University. They waved goodbye to Ellen and entered Mistress Agnes's home. "Roberta, go to your room, remove your clothes, shower and return to me, naked, as Robert," she commanded and watched him climb the stairs to his room. He undressed, hung his dress in the closet, showered and prepared to meet Mistress Agnes downstairs. He wondered whether to wear his nylon net cock and balls harness or his butt plug. He decided against those items, as Mistress had only told him to come down naked, and he descended the stairs.

"Come here beside me, Robert," ordered Agnes as he entered the living room. He quickly stepped to her side and kneeled down next to her looking at the floor. Agnes handed him a collar covered with studs and rings, and a guide chain for his balls. He put buckled on the collar and fastened the end of the guide chain around his balls. Mistress Agnes reached down to fasten the chain tighter. It hurt, but also felt good at the same time. "In the future, Robert, you will remain naked in this house, especially in my presence, unless told otherwise. You will dress for school, but when you return home, you will immediately strip naked, fit your collar and guide chain in their proper place. Do you understand?" Agnes asked him. Robert nodded affirmatively and kept his eyes looking at the floor. "Good. Now, Mistress Calista phoned me that you performed satisfactorily, completing this first phase of your training. Later in the week, your Aunts Jane and Martha, and I will view the tapes of your training and discipline sessions. For now, you may go fetch our dinner, eat and watch TV with me, until bedtime, dear."

After watching TV for two hours, Agnes decided that it was bedtime for both of them. She jerked on the guide chain and Robert bolted to his feet. Agnes painfully pulled him up the stairs and into his bedroom. She ordered him to lay face down on his bed and she bound his wrists to the posts at the headboard and his ankles to the posts at the foot of the bed. He lay on his cock and balls. The chain about his balls had caught on the sheets. It pinched and pulled cruelly on his testicles, but he did not complain. Agnes climbed onto the bed, leaned her lovely ass against the headboard, and stood straddling his head. She removed her nightgown and towered naked above him. She slid her body down the headboard until her ass was sitting on the pillow. Agnes placed her thighs on either side of Robert's head and her heels next to his hips. He looked up at her, to see a leather strap in her hand, as the musk of her familiar cunt teased his nostrils. She scooted forward to bring her moist cunt against his waiting open mouth.

"Service my cunt, Robert," she said softly, as his tongue licked at her smooth cuntlips. Robert was enraptured by the opportunity to service the Mistress he loved so very much. Earlier he had thought that Agnes might not permit him this familiarity, this first evening of his return from Calista's mansion. With great enthusiasm he licked and sucked at her cuntlips, probing his tongue deep into her pussy, but avoiding contact with her sensitive clitoris. Robert was in slave heaven. Her fragrance was maddening and her flavor delicious as he savored her succulent cunt. Mistress Agnes let out a slight moan as her cunt began to throb. He teased her by circling his tongue around, but not touching, her fully engorged clitoris. She ground her hips against his mouth and tongue, trying to rub her clit against his tongue. Frustrated, but glad that he had learned how to please her, she cried out in her passion, "Suck my clit, my darling slave!" He drew his tongue across the quivering little nub and she jerked from pleasure.

Now he began to flick his tongue over the erect clitoris causing her to cry out with joy and delight. Agnes groaned with pleasure as her orgasm consumed her. Her juices flowed as she entered a perpetual orgiastic state and she shuddered as she came. Robert eagerly lapped up the free flowing juices from his Mistress's cunt. Agnes was exhausted from the intensity of her orgasm. She regained her composure, as Robert continued to service her cunt. Robert felt Agnes's hands release his wrist restraints then she told him to move onto his elbows and knees.

Quickly, Agnes rolled over onto her elbows and knees to present her ass to Robert. "Lick and suck my asshole, Robert," she ordered him. His tongue probed her puckered little asshole and strained against her sphincter, attempting to enter. She moaned with pleasure as she felt her cunt throbbing in rhythm with Robert's tongue lapping at her asshole. "Oh, that's so good Robert," she sighed and reached between her legs to finger her clit. Enraptured by the wonderful feeling of Robert's tongue licking her asshole and her fingers stroking her cunt, Agnes's body wrenched in another massive orgasm. She closed her eyes to enjoy the remainder of the orgasm as it subsided. She rolled over again and shoved Robert's face against her sopping wet cunt. Robert felt Agnes reattach his wrist restraints to the headboard, as he resumed servicing her cunt. Without warning, Agnes retrieved the leather strap and began strapping his exposed and vulnerable asscheeks. She reached down to pull his balls out from under his body to expose them to her strap.

Agnes strapped his asscheeks hard and occasionally softened the stroke to strap his balls. It hurt, but it was a pleasant hurt, that felt good more than it hurt. He began rubbing his tongue against her clit in tempo with her strokes on his ass and balls. He could hear her breath becoming more pronounced and labored as Agnes approached another mind numbing orgasm. His ass was a bright pink as the blows began to burn his asscheeks. Robert welcomed the searing pain. Realizing this, Agnes now laid the strokes more severely onto his ass and balls.

Robert's pain mounted as Agnes, entranced as she approached orgasm, laid on heavier blows of the strap. Mistress Agnes screamed, as her orgasm overtook her and wracked her lovely body. She quickly reached the zenith of her orgasm and seemed to linger in a continuous orgasm that caused her body to quiver and gyrate as her pleasure mounted. Finally, she stopped trembling and sighed as her orgasm diminished. She lay back against the headboard to relax. Her breathing was labored, as her eyelids, heavy with exhaustion, could not stay open. She smiled with satisfaction, dropped the leather strap and slowly drifted off to sleep with her wet cunt in Robert's face.

(Continued in Part 10.)

All comments appreciated. Contact James lacy at the address in his profile to provide feedback.

12