The Schoolteacher and the Marine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike...I..."

"You don't want to leave, do you, Mrs. Livingston?"

"Uh...no."

"You want me to fuck you hard, don't you?"

"Yes...yes, I do. Why are you doing this?"

"I'm not doing anything. It's your choice. You do want to fuck my friends, don't you?"

Carol did not answer.

"Leave, Carol. Go back to your husband and your two car garage and business dinners."

"No...I'll stay...let me stay."

"You will fuck Willie and Ramon?"

"I...I'll do what you tell me."

"Good. I'm going to fuck you hard, Carol. You want that?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what? Convince me."

"Yes, please," she said, almost in tears, "I'll stay...I want to stay... I'll fuck all three of you...I want it."

"Tell me what you want?"

"I...want to be fucked hard," she heard herself saying, surprised at her own daring, "I want... to be treated like a slut."

He entered her doggie style, his thickness stretching the walls of her cunt. Never in her life had she experienced anything like what this man was doing to her. His meaty hands grasped her waist pulling her towards him as his thick meat moved and pumped inside her, filling her to totality. Carol Livingston moaned, gasped, pushed back as Mike slammed into her, as his thick meat disappeared in the mound between her legs, his large body surrounding her in a cocoon of solid muscles and warm flesh.

"Talk to me or I'll take it out," Mike said, moving slightly, only allowing the crown of his cock to remain inside the moist slit.

"No...please, don't take it out. Please fuck me."

"You want it?" he asked as he rubbed the tip of his meat up and down the slit.

"Yes! I want your cock! Please fuck me! I'm going out of my mind..."

"Why, Mrs. Livingston, you are acting like a slut. Is this proper for a schoolteacher?"

"Oh, please I beg you, fuck me now! Stick it in me! I am a slut!"

He drove back into her with a steady pounding of his hips, Carol moaning and whimpering in ecstasy, her body jerking with an orgasm that started deep between her legs and shook her body in a mind-bending spasm. She felt herself fall towards the bed but he held her, folding her body under his, taking out his dick from inside her, then probing her ass.

"No.." she said weakly, "not back there. You are too big."

"Do you want to leave?" he asked as his meat rubbed against the insides of her ass cheeks.

"No...no...go ahead...do what you want."

She was resigned to being ass fucked by a former student. She felt his fingers on her, opening her cheeks and she mumbled a whimper of pain and acceptance as he entered her, his thickness stretching her. He was on top of her, his massive body moving up and down, his cock buried in her ass. She felt his cock inside her ass, a throbbing, living thing moving, penetrating, pushing in between the half moons of her ass and she pushed back, ground her hips and whimpered in delight.

"Does it hurt teacher? Should I take it out?"

"No," she answered back, "fuck me you animal! Fuck my ass! Ooooh...yes!...Oh, yes, you are an animal! Fuck my ass!"

Mike laughed loudly as he pinned the older woman under, as his meat pushed deeper in between the white flesh cheeks, fucking Mrs. Livingston into a multiple orgasm, as they both came together, moans and whimpers joining, his cock churning out a load that felt warm on her insides.

"How many orgasms did you have?" he asked her as they both showered and soaped each other minutes later.

"I don't know," she answered as she soaped his muscled chest, "a lot. More than ever in my life."

"The day is still young," he said, "and there's still Willie and Ramon.'

"I'll fuck them for you." Her fears and anxieties had disappeared. Carol Livingston felt relaxed and stress free.

"I have a surprise," he said, "put that bikini back on and let's go."

Willie and Ramon were in another room on the same floor. Carol followed Mike into the room, where Willie naked, sat on a chair drinking a beer as he watched Ramon fuck Rita. Carol's friend was under the young marine, his meat sliding in and out of her shaved pussy as she trashed and moaned in delight.

"I knew it," Mike said, opening a beer, "I know my squad. I figured Rita would be here. By the way Mrs. Livingston, I do believe Willie needs to have his cock sucked."

Carol Livingston kneeled in front of the marine, grasping him, rubbing the head of his meat on her face, licking the underside, enjoying his hardness as it slid into her mouth. She was a willing participant, no longer worried about husband Frank or rules of morality, she was just a schoolteacher slut enjoying sucking on a young warrior's cock. Willie's hands guided her head as her fingernails scratched his hairy testicles.

Carol felt movement behind her and she moved, opening her legs, making herself available as she continued licking Willie. Her bikini disappeared, ripped from her body. Carol's surprise came when instead of male hands; she felt long fingernails raking the flesh of her ass. Stunned, she turned to see Rita smiling at her, her face inches from her...

"Ever make it with a woman, Carol?" Mike asked.

"No...not until now," she answered as Willie's cock disappeared between her lips and Rita's face buried into her ass and mound, her friend's tongue inside her, licking, flicking her clit, making circles on the outer flesh of her womanhood.

The next hour became a blur for Carol Livingston. Willie came in her mouth, then rubbed his meat on her face. Carol went down on the carpet, tasting a woman for the first time; her tongue finding Rita's slit as both friends buried their faces in each other's cunts. The three marines piled on them, cocks entering asses, hands playing with nipples, moans echoing in the room as they twisted and pumped, licked and bit, entering, slamming, fucking in wild abandon, without inhibitions. Grunts and moans of lust fulfilled accompanied their orgasms.

"This is going to be the best vacation of your life," she heard Mike say as they all lay together in a sweaty flesh heap on the carpeted floor.

"It already is, Mike," she answered, "it already is."

12