The Science Teacher Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cigarstud
cigarstud
45 Followers

"You smoke and jack, and I'll squeeze!" he laughed. Jim accepted the cigar and stuck in his mouth in exactly the same position that his dad always did. His dad called it "wearing a cigar". He stared down at the sight of his father. His dad's giant cock bobbed up and down and slapped him on his washboard stomach in anticipation of the thick cream. Jim slowly began to stroke himself when his dad motioned for the cigar again. Bud took a deep draw and handed the smoldering stogie back. Slowly engulfing his son's mighty prick, he slowly let the smoke roll out of his mouth and across the rock hard shaft.

"Let me see your hand boy!"

Jim quickly complied, as Bud opened the fist and spit a huge glob of cigar spit into the boy's hand.

"Now jack that motherfucker off!"

Jim didn't last long. He felt his nuts boiling almost instantly. The faster he stroked, the harder his dad squeezed. Finally, he could take it no longer.

"Oh fuck daddy! You're milking the cum right out of my balls! Squeeze the bastard's daddy! Make me cum all over your feet!"

Bud grinned lewdly as he brought his son to the point of no return. He squeezed and jerked the hard balls exactly the way you would milk a cow. Jim grabbed his dad by the ears and thrust himself forward as thick ropes of his son's cum flew from the pulsing cockhead. Shot after shot of creamy boy sperm erupted from the perfectly formed dick of his son and spurted all over his chest and then went lower. Quickly drawing his legs up, Bud shuddered as three straight globs of cock snot fell perfectly in place and coated his extended feet.

Kelley giggled as her mom began the warm, salty spray across her stomach and titties. Mattie spent extra time here, making sure each tit was thoroughly coated with the yellow liquid. Kelley moaned as her mom sprayed her from above. She quickly came up on her elbows and opened her mouth, inviting her mom's golden shower. Mattie, again filled with lust at the sight of her trampy daughter begging for her piss, slid forward slightly and squatted slightly.

"Drink mommy's stinky piss sweetheart, don't lose a single drop!"

The slutty daughter groaned at the way her mother spoke, she only hoped that her mom had enough to at least fill her mouth completely up once. She shouldn't have worried. A torrent of yellow piss erupted into the girl's mouth and Kelley had to swallow quickly to keep up. She loved the salty spray as it splashed against the back of her throat. Soon the torrent became a stream, and then only a dribble, but Kelley kept her part of the bargain, she never missed a drop. Mattie bent down and kissed her daughter fully on the lips, tasting her own urine.

"Uhm, not too bad, was it! Thanks again sweetheart, I really enjoyed this time with you! Now get up and help me get this cleaned up or we'll all be sliding all over the kitchen!"

Jim smoked the cigar furiously as he emptied his hot balls onto his dad's feet ang thick, muscular legs. A wave of ecstacy swept over him as he spurted the last of his wad into the crevices of the toes.

"Fuck dad, I haven't cum that hard in a long time! The sight of my spunk running between your toes is a real ball drainer for me! You really pulled a big load out of me this time!" Jim said reverently, his weak knees nearly buckling.

"Thanks son! Glad to do it! You know I like to see your cock spurt! Give me that fucking cigar and get down on all fours. I'm gonna fuck you raw now so be a man and take all of this massive ass splitter son!"

Jim complied gratefully. He knew his dad always made it sound like he was really going to rip him apart but he knew it wasn't true. His dad was a master at fucking your ass and making you beg for more. He would never deliberately hurt anyone.

"You got any last requests before you suffer my famous 'death by humongous dick'?" Bud asked jokingly, spreading his boy's ass cheecks and inching forward as his throbbing cock touched his son's cute rosebud of an asshole.

Jim smiled, his dad almost always used exactly this same line every time he cornholed him. His dad's hot meat was big and thick, and most people would have experienced a lot of pain, but Jim had been fucked for so many years and enjoyed it so much that he knew it was an empty threat. He was so stretched now that Jim was sure that before too long he would be able to talk his dad into fisting him! Jim decided that he would really give his dad a treat tonight. He was so happy that his dad wanted to spend more time with him that Jim decided he had to do something to show his dad how much it meant to him.

"Only one thing dad. When you finish shooting your gallon of scalding, thick jism up my poor ass will you at least put the fire out by filling me up with your senior citizen piss?"

Bud nearly sprayed his jism at that very moment. His boy was being good to him tonight and he knew it. Bud smiled to himself, knowing that Jim was offering him a special treat. Of course, he could never let the boy think he was getting away with anything!

"Senior citizen my ass! Just shut the fuck up, and start begging for mercy while I plow your unworthy ass with this magnificent piece of cock! God damn son, I outta charge for this honor!" he laughed as he plunged the first 6 inches in with one swift, but smooth thrust.

"Oh my god! You're nearly ripping me apart daddy! Is that your cock or did you get a baseball bat grafted on your gnarly, old cockhead? Fuck me hard! Don't hold back, give me all of your he man prick!"

Bud sweated profusely as he pounded his rock hard rod in and out of his son's willing ass. The grossly tight skin of his boy's ass hole was being stretched almos to the point of bleeding. He was glad that they could share experiences together like this. He was sure it made them closer. In fact, he noticed that they actually couldn't get that much closer, at least not physically!

"Feel my bull nuts slapping your cute little ass boy? How does it feel to have a real man reaming you out?" He asked, reaching down and fondling his son's dripping cockhead. "You think you'll ever be man enough to make your old man cum when I let you fuck me boy?"

"You better, oh fuck, practice, damn, with aaaa, sonofabitch, Coke bottle first!" Jim moaned between thrusts. He knew his dad was close to spraying and he wanted it to happen now too.

"Fuuuccckkk daadddyyy! I'm cumming again! Shootin' spunk all over the plastic sheet! See what you made your poor boy do daddy? Scoop my cum up and spread it on your cock! Fuck me with my own sperm!"

Bud shuddered hard at the description of his son's orgasm. He really threw the meat to him now and did as his son asked. Scooping up a big hand full, he let it drip onto his bright red swollen shaft on each stroke. His nuts were fully drawn up now and he knew he was about to unload a mighty stream of smoky cigar cum into his son. Tossing his head from side to side, the explosion began.

"Take my mighty cum boy! Daddy's cumming in your ass right now! Feel the hot cream boiling into to your male pussy? Aw fuck son! Daddy's really cumming now!!!!!!!"

Jim nearly passed out as he felt his dad unload in him. He was so full of cum that he felt like he needed to take a shit! Bud collapsed onto his son's strong back and rested for a moment. They both needed the rest. Sex between these two was always very physical. Bud sat back up as sweat dripped from his face onto his son's ass cheeks. He watched the sweat pool for a second and then run off toward the valley that still contained his still erect cock. He trembled as the sweat swept across his haft and down to his balls.

Jim raised his face off the cum slickened plastic. He knew he wouldn't be able to walk right for a few hours, but that was alright! He was about to ask his dad for a cigar when he felt it. He was being filled again, this time with hot piss from his dad's bladder! Bud's eyes bulged as the salty spray invaded his already full, ravaged ass.

"Oh shit dad! You're gonna blow your cum and piss run out my mouth, I'm so full!"

"Quit bragging you little shit eater! Can't a real man take a piss without being interrupted!" he laughed, slapping Jim's asscheek with his meaty palm.

Jim moaned as the last of the stream emptied into him. Bud was beginning to think from the moaning and groaning that maybe Jim was overfilled. That could certainly be an ugly sight when he pulled his still erect cock out!

"You O.K. Jim? I'm serious son! Should I stay inside for a minute and let you rest first? Talk to me son! Did I fuck you to death or what?"

"Can't a guy have an orgasm without so many comments from the peanut gallery?" Jim moaned back. He tried to act like he was pissed, but he doubted that he pulled it off.

"Get the fuck up and get your ass in the bathroom before you flood the entire living room with all the hard work I created! You think it's easy being a real stud man?", he laughed. "Say, son, you got anything special planned for tonight?"

"You mean before or after you and me fuck mom and Kelley?" Jim laughed as he stood up slowly and waddled carefully to the bathroom. He was surprised at how light headed he felt. Between the cum and piss, he figured there must at least a quart of daddy juice in him! He hoped he would make it to the bathroom in time!

Bud stood and shook off several globs of cum mixed with piss. He heard them splatter on the plastic. He wanted another cigar desperately, but he knew it was too close to dinner.



"Hey, you two, what's for dinner?" he asked,standing at the entrance to the kitchen, leaning against the wall. "I see that Jim wasn't the only one to need a good hosing tonight!" he chuckled, his facesmiling, as he watched the two women mopping up the liquid from their love making session

"Well, honey, it was Kelley's night to choose the menu you know!"

"Oh fucking great! Some kind of foofy french crap I'll bet!" he griped.

"Oh daddy, grow up! You're wrong this time though."

"Sorry sweetheart, that wasn't nice of me. Just tell me, will I even recognize what it is?"

Mother and daughter both giggled quietly to themselves. They had planned this meal especially for tonight. They both knew better than to come right out and beg for sex, so they hoped maybe the meal would give the men a hint. The women didn't even care which one they ended up with. Both men of the house were great lovers.

"This must be really bad if I won't even recognize what it is" he laughed uneasily, noting that Kelley hadn't answered right away. Damn that French cooking class was taking at school.

"Oh, you'll know what it is alright daddy! We're having those extra long and thick Kielbasa sausages you like so much!!!!" she purred, stroking the thick, long meat

cigarstud
cigarstud
45 Followers
12