The Screamer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If there ever was a pair of boots that said, 'FUCK ME' this is it. How many different leathers are in there?"

"The lower boot is top cowhide and the upper is black suede with cowhide pull-ups. I can also make them in snakeskin as well. These are black but I can make them in any color. I want Ronnie to stand out. She better have a huge closet because I will be making her so many different boots," Ainsley told her. "Do you have any designs for chaps? I've made many for myself but mine are for riding, not raising cocks."

Shannon started to laugh, "Mark told you the story about that night at the Luxor. He said it was one of the sexiest sights he'd ever seen in Las Vegas."

"I want to show you something," Ainsley said as she pulled up a website. "This company is Apache owned. They are friends of mine. They have made all of my jewelry and hardware that I use on my boots and belts. Their workmanship is impeccable and they never miss a deadline. I want to show you a design I worked on last week. If we take the 'D'O' from the logo and put 'IT' under it, we'd have a sweet logo for the Country Catalog. 'D'O IT' could become a household phrase. We would have it in silver on the boots, chaps and vests. We could also use it on buttons and belt buckles."

Shannon called Gary and asked him to join them. He arrived a few minutes later and they told him what they had in mind. He loved the idea. 'D'O IT' really stuck with him. It had many meanings but it was the implication that struck him most.

"I don't know, I'm going to have to run this past the Board of Directors." He called Jill and Mark and told them to get up to Shannon's suite.

They walked in and the meeting lasted less than a minute. Ainsley showed them her design and they smiled.

"I love it," Jill said. "Wasn't that our motto anyway?"

"It always was mine but not where you're concerned. I wouldn't touch you with a barge pole," Mark laughed.

"Oh shut the fuck up, you're going to make me late for class with all your sweet talk. I just have one thing to say, 'D'O IT'"

"Ainsley, you've just been part of a Board of Directors meeting, I love the idea," Gary said. "Is it me or is this getting too easy?

"It's always easy with the right people in place Gar," Mark stated. "I have one thing I'd like to bring up though. Something hit me like a ton of bricks earlier. For the Clubwear and the Country Clubwear photo shoots, why don't we do something like the 'Girls Gone Wild' video of how we shoot the catalog? We can sell that video online or in the clubs. We can have lots of nudity and make it fun. That will go viral and the response should be fantastic."

"Nudity or XXX-rated, which is the question. We sure did some great XXX shots today."

"I think suggestive nudity would work. Hell, we could shoot that entire catalog in Orlando. When the club is finished, we could complete the video with shots of the club and the models," Mark suggested. "I can think of dozen's of places to shoot some hot suggestive nude shots. The Cabanas, the Playhouse, the Glory Hole Room is amazing. Hell, shots of Ronnie walking out of the Darkroom covered in cum would blow peoples minds."

"You're making this sound like work asshole. So many decisions to make," Jill smirked. "I vote for it completely on one condition. All those assholes who wouldn't ask me out have to see Ronnie and me coming out of the Darkroom."

Gary started laughing, "You got it baby, I completely agree."

"Jeremy always says if you snooze, you lose. I think it would really piss off at least twenty guys to finally see you naked and covered with cum darling," Mark said seriously.

"I know exactly who you're talking about. Do you want to hear something funny? Each one of them is a web customer. We could send them complimentary copies. Their wives probably would not have a clue but they would and it would really piss them off," Gary said evilly.

"I love the way you think," Jill, giggled. "Let's go find the rest. Meeting adjourned."

Ainsley turned to Shannon, "Is that indicative of the way things get done around those two?"

"Oh hell, yes it is. They rarely make mistakes. They know what they want and they get it. Gary's been that way as long as I've known him. Back then, Mark and Jill didn't have much say in things but now, everyone considers them owners too. Let's go party darling. The appetizer was good; momma wants the main course now."

They walked into the great room and saw an orgy in full swing. Every piece of furniture was occupied by unbridled carnal lust.

Gary and Jill were standing off to one side and they were laughing hysterically. Shannon and Ainsley walked up, looked past them, and started laughing too. Pierre had Rose bent over an ornate sofa and her eyes were crossed. He was plowing her tiny asshole with his enormous cock. She knew people were watching but she was unable to focus on exactly who it was. Wendy and Debbie were closer and from the look on their faces, they had already experienced Pierre completely.

"I see a bobble head doll in the future," Shannon giggled.

"If you can get one made with eyes that cross, go for it," Gary snickered. "Damn, he's not holding back. He's reaming her hard. 'D'O IT" Pierre."

Wendy hobbled over and kissed him, "I think I just had a religious experience baby. He's huge. Ohmigod, he's fucking bigger than Chris is. I need a drink; I need a wheelchair."

Gary looked over at Debbie and she was blushing and laughing. Rose was absent the constraints of gravity and her soul floated around the rings of Saturn. Blind eyes stared into the room and with each deep thrust; Pierre hit the booster rockets inside her. Rose's body vibrated into hyper drive as he crammed himself into her hot, greedy ass.

"Here it comes baby, this is the best part," Shannon giggled as she watched Pierre's complexion darken.

He grabbed her hips and his thrusts were deliberate and strong. His eyes rolled up and he slammed his cock all the way inside as he unleashed a river of cum deep inside her.

Rose's eyes grew huge as she felt him administrating a wonderful cum enema and she loved it. Her ass jumped on his shaft and she moaned deeply. Pierre kept thrusting and depositing his warm love into her. She pushed her ass deeper onto him and she milked every ounce from his cock.

He pulled her upright and his hands caressed her breasts as she turned to kiss him. His cock twitched again and she moaned once more. He pulled himself out and helped her to a seat. Her legs were wobbly and her eyes remained unfocused.

Gary sat next to her and stroked her leg. She looked at him and put her head on his shoulder, "I will never be able to tell you how much I love you. Words just aren't enough to tell you exactly how I feel, my love."

"Rose, you show me every day, you don't need words. I know darling, I know. Jet lag is catching up with me, are you ready for bed?"

"Here's a new one darling, take me to bed. I need sleep," she smiled as Wendy and Debbie came to help her up. They quietly left the party and went to sleep.

The next few days went smoothly and the nights were a non-stop party.

Mark and Gary had been on the phone with their respective offices and all arrangements had been looked after. The State Department had been notified of the pending purchases and the only thing needed was their approval that the planes were, as described. Once notified, the Greek government would release the planes into their possession. This type of transaction was handled by governments and not individual banks.

Saturday morning arrived and the pilots assembled. People were stumbling around and looking at six men and one gorgeous woman in uniform. They did double takes when they realized the other three were in fact, Mark, Jill and Gary. No one had ever seen them in uniform and frankly, they didn't know what to make of it.

They filed a flight plan for Athens and boarded the G550. Coffee was poured and Jeff and Alan took them on a smooth sweet ride. Jack and Tom walked up into the cockpit with the coffee.

"Could someone tell me what the fuck they are doing in uniform?" Tom asked.

"I don't know. All Gary said was that they were going to be flying this trip. He also said that they wanted to play with their toys. He didn't tell me anything other than they were going to Greece because there are many poor, horny people there. Your guess is a good as mine," Jeff said.

Jill looked at the closed cockpit door and chuckled, "This is the quietest flight I can ever remember. We did it; we've blown their fucking minds."

"What is going to blow their minds will happen about fifteen minutes after we land. Did we get hangar notification?" Mark asked.

"Yes, air traffic will direct them once they are off the runway. I brought my camera because I want to record the looks on their faces. They are going to think they hit the lottery. I know I think that way myself," Mark exclaimed.

Jack and Tom came back out of the cockpit and told them they would be landing in fifteen minutes. They poured everyone more coffee and fastened their seatbelts.

"Are you going to tell us what this is all about? Seriously, when the fuck do you three wear your uniforms?" Jack asked.

"I'll tell you what I told my guys, we get to pay for the damned jets, we fuel them, insure them and pay your salaries. Occasionally, we like to fly them too. I figured we'd get to fly on the return trip," Gary stated emphatically.

The landing was smooth and they were directed to a hangar on the opposite side of the airport. Jeff taxied up to the hangar and he hit the intercom, "Boss, if you want to drool, look out the port windows."

Everyone looked and saw two gleaming Gulfstream 650's sitting on the tarmac.

"Oh, isn't that a pretty sight," Jill said as she snapped a photo of Jack and Tom with their faces pressed up against the window.

Mark look at Gary and he was like a kid in a candy store. If his smile had been wider, his face would have broken.

The ground crew came out and towed the G550 into position. The door was opened and everyone deplaned. They walked to the sparkling jets and looked at them.

"These are Government Jets. That is the Great Seal of Greece on the fuselage. Those are sweet rides. I wish I could see inside. I bet they're gorgeous," Jack said.

"They are beyond gorgeous. They are breathtakingly beautiful. Every upgrade imaginable was built into these jets," the mysterious dark haired beauty told them. "I'm sorry; allow me to introduce myself, I am Gina Copopoulos, the Gulfstream representative in Greece. I didn't know Mr. Edwards and Mr. Banner would not be here."

"Oh, you were expecting Mr. Edwards and Mr. Banner?" Tom asked as Jill took photos of their astonished faces. It took a minute until the coin dropped and their expressions changed dramatically. Jill kept snapping pictures while Gary and Mark introduced themselves to Gina.

"I had no idea you were captains? That is convenient." She looked at the G550 and said, "You already have a nice ride."

"It really is a great jet. Our businesses are growing and we just need more planes," Gary said. "Let's take a look inside."

She opened the jets and everyone went onboard. She wasn't kidding the interiors were spectacular. Once inside, it was all business. The pilots went to work and checked out everything. Gina told them that each plane had just less than 1,000 hours on it and as a result, once she learned they were interested, she had the Greek government do the necessary maintenance.

"These are slightly different than the G5 and the G550. Gulfstream G650 has a range of 7000 Nautical Miles at 562 mph or 5000 Nautical Miles at 595 Fast Cruise. You get to go a bit faster but the fuel costs are extreme. They are powered by two Rolls-Royce Deutschland BR725 turbofan engines. They are powerful and quiet," she told them. "I am assuming you want to fly them. They are fueled and ready to go."

The pilots had completed their checklist on the first jet and moved to the second. They still had no idea what actually was happening. They checked the second jet and found it to be perfect. Both jets had been maintained beautifully.

"Did you arrange for the dogs?" Jill asked Gina.

"They are inside the hangar. I was just waiting to hear if you are interested before I brought them out. It is weird, using drug sniffing and explosive sniffing dogs to check out jets you're buying from the Government," Gina stated.

"Do you trust this government?" Mark asked her seriously. When she shook her head no, he laughed, "Bring on the dogs."

Gina hit the button on her two-way radio and two handlers walked the dogs onto the plane. They checked the cockpit, the cabin, the heads, the office and the bedroom. Everything was clear on the interior. They took the dogs outside and they checked the cargo areas and the wheel wells.

The dogs repeated their search on the second jet and found nothing. Both planes were clean and Mark told Jack and Tom to fire up the plane. Gina contacted Air Traffic and obtained clearance to get in the queue. Everyone climbed aboard the jet and Jack taxied onto the runway.

"Am I flying this or are you boss?"

Mark looked at Gary and they both excused themselves and made their way into the cockpit. Mark took the pilots seat and Gary slid into the copilot's chair. Clearance was received and Mark put the hammer down. The jet was fast and it was quiet when the wheels came up and the jet soared into the sky.

"Smile," Jill said as they turned to look at her. She snapped some photos and returned to her seat. Mark loved the feel of the controls and the responsiveness astounded him. Gary took over and he loved everything about the plane. The electronics were better in the G650 and the readouts were easy to see.

Gary got up and Jill took his place. She was always professional and she loved the way the plane handled. Mark hit the intercom and asked Jack and Tom to take over. They literally ran to the cockpit and Jill was right behind them. She took more shots of their two beaming faces as they finally were behind the controls. They loved everything about the jet. Mark turned to Gina and told her buckle up.

"These four are former F-18 fighter pilots. Hold on, they are going to put this through its paces." Mark smiled and told them to commence evasive maneuvers.

Jack went into fighter pilot mode and he tested everything on the plane. When they were satisfied, they told Mark this one was a winner. Mark told Jeff and Alan to head back to Athens. Gina handed Jill the camera as they headed into the cockpit.

They landed the jet effortlessly and taxied back to the hangar. They were parked and Gary told Jeff and Alan to get the other jet ready to fly. They looked at him but didn't question him. Everyone deplaned and Mark and Gary talked to Gina on the tarmac.

"That one is a deal, let's see if there are any differences on this one," Mark said.

"It's still not fair. Now I'll have two and you'll have three jets. The only thing this time, we'll both have equal rides," Gary quipped.

"Wait a minute, I have a deal and a half you just might be interested in. As you know, Greece is in a world of hurt. They have another jet they have to unload immediately. It is in perfect condition. We just did the maintenance this week on it as well. It's a G3 with very low hours. I know it isn't as fuel-efficient but if you need a smaller jet, this is ideal," Gina told Gary as she handed them the specs on that jet too.

Mark was reading the paper and nodded at everything he read. This jet was identical to Lori's jet and he never had a problem with it. He kept reading and stopped dead in his tracks. "Is this price in Euros or Dollars?"

"That is dollars Mark. They really are in trouble. This is a fire sale if I ever saw one," Gina admitted.

"Let's go fly this plane," Mark smiled. "Where is the other jet?"

"It is inside the hanger. You can fly it today if you'd like," she told him.

"Let's fly this one first," he said as he climbed onboard.

"You know, Holly, Red, Nancy and Brenda are going to need their own jet. This jet is the sister ship to my G3. Hell, we loved that plane," Mark said to Gary. "I've got a plan; let's see what this will do and then we'll go fly the G3."

This jet was a carbon copy of the first. The way it handled, its responsiveness and luxury were beyond compare. Jill sat the jet down and beamed as Mark took photos of her smiling face. They walked into the hangar and saw a sweet copy of Mark's jet sitting there. They walked the plane, inspected it thoroughly and brought the dogs back in. Everything checked out nicely.

They took the plane up and put it through its paces. Mark and Gary smiled as it was just like their old friend sitting in Rome right now. Gary landed the jet and taxied to the hangar.

"Is there someplace nice to eat?" he asked Gina.

She took them to a lovely restaurant and they enjoyed a fantastic meal. He had made notes and he wrote a number on a piece of paper and slid it over to her.

"That is for two G650's and the G3. Cash offer, money is on deposit with the State Department. We take possession today," Mark told her.

Gina read the figure and was nonplused. The one thing these men had was a solid reputation. "I have to make a call," she said as she excused herself from the table.

Ten minutes later, she returned and smiled. "Talk about Greeking the Greek's. A little Vaseline would have been helpful. Nonetheless, congratulations, you just bought three jets. I have to call and have the seals removed."

"I have a couple of calls to make as well," Mark said as he dialed Michelle. He told her what they had done and had her call the State Department to add it to the paperwork. He wanted clearance papers emailed to Gary's jet.

"Do you think State will give us a problem?" he asked Michelle.

"I can tell you exactly what they are going to say. Would you like it generally or verbatim?"

"I'll play your game, give it to me verbatim."

"Okay, here goes. You tell that cocksucking motherfucker that if he doesn't fly to Washington and take me for a ride, I'll kick his ass from here to Seattle."

"What the fuck? Who are you dealing with at State?"

Mark heard a click and a male voice came on the line, "She is dealing with me you asshole. How are you boss?"

"Tony Hardin, what the hell? When did you move over to State? The last I heard you were working for that dingbat Senator I hate so much. How are you buddy?"

I'm great Mark. I hear that asshole is over there with you. Put me on speaker. Gary, are you there? Can you hear me jerk? Some friends you are. I move over to the Dark Side and you two drop me like a hot potato."

"I don't have any friends on the Dark Side. Who would have thought the toughest linebacker in the NFL would do that. Hmmm. I'm going to say this once and only once. It's good to hear your voice asshole," Gary laughed.

"Don't tell me you have no way to Washington now. I expect to see you in one of these fabulous jets you just stole from the Greek Government. I'm serious. Don't you laugh blondie; I expect your fine ass here too. From what Rashad and Chris told me, you've only gotten better. I didn't think that was possible. It got so bad that Jamal had to call me to confirm it. And where is that gorgeous sister and I do use that term loosely?"

"I'm right here you gorgeous hunk of man. I've missed you too darling. If they won't fly up there, you know I will. It's been a while since I've jumped your fabulous black ass."

"I take it you've got us covered Tony. Michelle will wire the balance first thing Monday," Gary asked.

"Not a problem, you're golden. I'll see you when you get back to the States."

Gina sat there listening to the conversation smiling. "I know who that was. I was a big fan of his when I lived in Seattle. When Gulfstream learned I spoke Greek they had me moved to Athens. I did very well with all the wild spending. That is over now. I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I can't think of a better way to wind up a career than to sell three jets on my last day."