The Seafront Walk

Story Info
A wife discovers her hubby's secret porn stash.
3.4k words
4.43
46k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is for –K- , who sent me a nice comment on the last submission, 'Debbie's Message'. I hope that you like it, leave a contact email if you write again : )

Cathy was having a day off at home, just having some time to herself, pottering around with nothing specific to do. It made a nice change. Ray, her other half was off at work, it wasn't often she had the place just to herself and she was enjoying her day. She had sat around relaxing and reading for a while and had listened to some music on the stereo, but as the afternoon arrived she began to feel a bit restless and looked around for some of those jobs that she always meant to get round to but never found the time.

Cathy went into their bedroom and began to sort through her clothes, finding some that she had forgotten, throwing out some old things that she no longer wanted. When she had a little pile of stuff to throw out piled on the bed, just enough to justify buying some more to herself she had an idea. Ray had some clothes that he seemed to be keeping forever, she would often say to him, why don't you get rid of that old jumper or tatty pair of jeans? To which he replied that he kept them for wearing when working around the house or on the car, which he did, but in Cathy's opinion he had too many and there were some that would just have to go! With that thought in mind and the idea that she'd have them in the bin and they'd be gone before Ray found out she opened his wardrobe and pulled out a thick stack of T-shirts and sweatshirts and dropped them down onto the bed to begin sorting through them.

She began to make two neat piles from the stack - keeper's and thrower's. When near the bottom of the clothes she was sorting through she found a couple of writable computer disc without a label.

'What have we here?' Cathy wondered, both curious and a little apprehensive. Turning it over she saw that it was not labeled as to the contents.

It wasn't like Ray to hide things from her, they had a pretty open relationship. He had a little stash of porno magazines and a couple of videos/DVDs, stuff that on the whole she liked having a look at just now and then when the mood caught her. She didn't mind that at all other than the odd time when she worried about him comparing her to some of the models. There was also some stuff in the same stash that they had had fun making together, she remembered with a little blush!

Curiosity got the better of her and she went through to the spare room where they kept the computer and switched it on. When it had finished loading up she put the disc into the drive and searched the contents. There were many files, all just numbered, no names. She clicked on the first one and the contents came up, it had about 12 image files in it, once again just numbered. Taking the plunge she selected one and opened it.

The image viewing program loaded up and then the picture blinked onto the screen. It was of a longhaired brunette with a nice figure in a short dress, she was standing in a leafy country lane by the look of it. Cathy opened the next file and the same girl appeared to be looking around. The next photo showed her squatting down by the side of the road, her small white knickers showing and the next photo showed her pulling aside the crotch of her knickers. By now Cathy had an idea where this was going. The next few pictures in the sequence confirmed her suspicion as they showed the squatting girl peeing onto the road.

Cathy went onto the next file and found a similar theme, this time a blonde girl was standing in a shower naked and peeing. She was looking at the camera as she was going and obviously couldn't keep a straight face as she was laughing as she went. Exploring more of the disc she found more of the same, different girls in different settings. Cathy had never considered peeing as an erotic experience herself before. She had heard of the kink and knew that it was called water sports, but she'd never tried it herself and couldn't think of any of her friends who had either, or at least admitted to, but then it was probably not the sort of thing that you could easily slip into the conversation. She spent a while going through all the pictures, some were more hardcore than those she'd already seen. Then she took the disc out and returned it to its secret place among the clothes which she replaced in the wardrobe, now unable to carry out her original plan as it would alert Ray of her little discovery

Cathy was rather surprised, kind of amused by what she had found. Ray was obviously embarrassed by his kinky little interest and was keeping it a secret from her. Certainly he'd never asked her to do it for him, she began to wonder if he would like her to, and if she would if he did ask her? Thoughts turned over in her head the rest of the afternoon.

When Ray got in from work she kept giving him sly looks while serving up the evening meal, thinking about his naughty little secret. He noticed her and laughing asked what she was up to?

'Oh, nothing.' She said in that way that clearly meant she was, but that he wasn't going to find out until she was good and ready.

'Okay, sure.' Ray replied.

Cathy made an effort to control herself and concentrated on the meal and making small talk. Ray asked her if she'd had a nice day off and she asked him how his work went.

When they had finished eating and were clearing the dishes together Cathy said.

'Do you fancy going out for a walk later, maybe along the seafront. We could go for a quick drink in a pub too?'

'Sure, there's fuck all on the TV tonight, it will make a nice change.'

'Good, I'll go and change into something nice. Perhaps you'd like me to find some stockings to wear?'

Feeling that he was onto a promise, Ray pulled his shapely little woman to him and fondled her bum as he expressed approval of the idea.

'Hey, you! Let me go and get ready, plenty of time for that later.' She laughed as she pushed him off and went to get changed.

A little while later that evening they drove down to the seafront, which was not far from their home and parked in a bay at one end of the long promenade. It was midweek and autumn was setting in so the crowds of summer were long gone and the wind rushing in off of the sea was a little brisk, so that made it a bit emptier. Ray had a jacket on and Cathy was wearing a coat over a nice tight little black dress that she knew he liked. They huddled close together and walked along the wide pavement beside the beach towards the busier end where the pubs, discos and amusements were situated.

Eventually they reached a bar that was not too smoky and found themselves a table off to one side to sit together. Ray went to the bar and got them drinks. He had a pint and for Cathy a beer instead of her usual glass of white wine.

'I fancy a change.' She said as he sat down with her. They sat next to each other on a built in bench seat that had tall sides with their drinks set on the table in front. Cathy snuggled up to Ray, shivering a little from the cold.

'Warm me up.' she told him and so Ray cuddled her close.

They sat and sipped their drinks. After a while Cathy began to play footsie with Ray under the table, rubbing her leg up and down his. Then she got more daring sneaked a hand under the table to gently squeeze his crotch, the hardening bulge she felt there made her happy. Ray looked around anxious in case anyone was looking.

'Pack it in!' he hissed under his breath to a giggling Cathy who ignored him, even when he moved her hand away. Then whilst pretending to be innocently looking round the pub she took his hand under the table and put it on the top her leg where her suspenders were. He left it for a while and looked at her as she smiled naughtily at him.

'You're in a rude mood tonight aren't you?' He said grinning back. 'Shall we go now?'

'Not yet.' Replied Cathy, 'I'll have another drink first please.' And sent Ray off to the bar again.

It wasn't that late by the time they had finished their second round and were putting on their coats to leave the warm bar and step out into the dark night. Once again linking arms they headed back along the seafront promenade towards where they had parked the car. This time they walked on the other side of the broad road from the sea from which the wind was now blowing in stronger and colder. This side was bordered by a steep slope planted out with flower beds and stands of trees and shrubs with winding paths running through them, it was a popular area for picnics during the summer.

They had left the bright lights of the populated area behind and after a while Jane began to look around in a nervous kind of way. Ray noticed and looked about himself, but there were only a couple of other people spread out here and there along the promenade and the odd car passing, no one threatening. The area was pretty safe anyway, especially at this time of night. Jane seemed to be holding back their pace and looking for something. Then she began to wriggle a bit pressing her legs together as she walked along.

'Looks like you're getting a bit desperate there!' Ray laughed, adding 'I'm surprised you didn't go back at the bar.'

Jane certainly had a look of desperation on her face now, screwing it up and biting her lower lip. She was wondering whether she had the nerve to carry out her little plan now that the time was here, the way she felt she might not have a choice! Then her look turned to one of mischief as the opportunity she had been looking for arrived. At that moment there were no other people on the pavement that currently had them in their view. Jane grabbed Ray's hand and tugging at him said urgently.

'Come on quick!' as she pulled him off onto one of the paths that lead up into the hillside. Ray was laughing quietly as she hurried up the path into the semi dark looking for the right spot for her plan.

The hillside was sparsely lit with the occasional sulphurous yellow lamp and just off to the side of one up ahead Jane saw a clump of bushes that would do. She dragged Ray around and behind it off of the pathway. Ray was now feeling a tingle of rising excitement. He stood in the dim light his eyes adjusting and watched as Jane quickly unbuttoned her coat and opened it out. Then she grabbed the hem of her short black dress and wriggled as she pulled it up revealing the nice black stockings and suspenders that she was wearing on her shapely legs. Ray's cock throbbed even harder as his eyes took in the lovely sight. He reached for his belt and began to unfasten it thinking that they were going to have a quick fuck in the bushes.

'No, don't, not that!' Said Jane. She took his hand and then pulled him down with her into a squatting position in the dirt. She had her thighs splayed and reached down to pull aside the crotch of her black panties, exposing her nice shaved and trimmed slit to his eager view. Then holding Ray's hand she quietly said:

'Watch.'

Ray was mesmerized, wondering if he was suddenly dreaming, crouching there staring at Jane's crotch. He briefly looked up and saw that her eyes were closed in a kind of concentration.

'Here it comes'. She said and as he looked back down she began to pee for him. Just a few drips fell from her slim pussy lips at first, but then as she relaxed more came and then a full stream was hissing out of her in a glittery arc to steam as it gathered in a darkening puddle on the earth. Jane opened her eyes and saw that Ray was transfixed on the sight, a grin of wonder on his face and it made her feel happy to see that he was pleased by her little show for him. After a few moments she was done and her flow trailed off to a few drips and then stopped. Jane reached into her bag and taking out a tissue wiped herself dry and pulled her gusset back across. Ray seemed to be bit stunned as she stood up and pulled down her dress.

'Did you like that?' She asked as he stood up too.

'Yes it was wonderful, I really liked watching you do that, thanks for letting me see.'

'Good, well let's get home quick and we'll see how grateful you can be, eh? Doing that has made me feel really horny you know'! Ray readily agreed and after Jane had straightened herself out they hurried back down the slope and walked briskly back to their car.

The moment that they were back inside their home and had taken off their coats Ray pulled Jane into his arms feeling her slim body pressed against him and his stiff cock pressing into her as his hands played over her bum through her dress. He kissed her and said.

'I've always wanted to watch you do that.'

'Well, you should've asked then shouldn't you?' She replied with a little smile.

'What made you do it for me tonight?'

Jane decided that she wasn't going to let on that she knew about his secret stash so she said.

'Oh, I was feeling a bit naughty and the idea just came to me. Besides once we had left the bar with two drinks inside me and were out in the cold, I really didn't have much choice!'

Ray seemed to take this at face value.

'Come on then, lets go to bed and I'll see if I can make it enough worth your while to do it again for me some time.' He said leading her towards the bedroom, but then on the way Jane stopped him and said.

'Hey, you're not being fair.'

Ray was puzzled.

'How do you mean?'

'Well, don't I get to watch you go? You watched me, now it's my turn. That's fair isn't it?'

This really is turning out to be quite an evening of surprises thought Ray.

'Okay then, I'll try, but it won't be easy with the hard on your giving me tonight!' He said as he followed Jane's lead into their bathroom. Jane pulled the light cord and Ray followed her in. He walked over to the toilet and stood just off to the side of it unbuttoning his fly and taking out his stiff cock which was dripping wet at the end with juices from his high state of arousal. He was just starting to try and relax enough to let it go when Jane interrupted him.

'No not there Ray, I've got another idea.'

With that Jane reached round and undid the zip on her dress and wriggled out of it leaving it on the floor. Next she unclasped her lacy black bra and let that fall away revealing her firm little breasts. She stepped out of her panties and then she was naked except for her stockings and suspenders.

'Take your clothes off.' She told Ray.

He did as she asked and was soon standing naked with his erection jutting out in front of him. Jane reached out and took hold of his cock, leading him as she stepped into the shower. She squatted down in the tray and looked up into Ray's eyes.

'Will you do it over me? Over my tits?' She asked smiling up at him.

Ray was really surprised.

'I will if you're sure that you want me to, or at least I'll try. Like I said, it's not easy to go when you've got a hard on, it kind of stops it.'

Jane smiled up at him saucily and slowly moved her hand down to her crotch to gently rub at her sex.

'I'll keep myself amused in the meantime then.' She said with a wicked grin.

'That's not going to help!' Ray told her. So he closed his eyes and concentrated on the feeling of releasing, patiently waiting until eventually after what seemed many long minutes to him it started to come.

A tickle of drops fell from the little slit at the end of Ray's still quite rigid cock to patter down into the shower tray. It then grew into a stronger twisting stream. Ray opened his eyes and watched as he directed his flow over Jane squatting there at his feet. Still rubbing at her pussy, Jane pushed herself forward under the glittering stream so that it sprinkled over her belly and dripped down between her spread legs.

'It's hot.' She told Ray, looking up at him with a smile.

That broke Ray's concentration for a moment and he stopped.

'Is that all?' asked Jane.

'No hold on a moment.' Said Ray, trying to relax again as he felt more to come.

Jane shifted her position and leaned forward cupping her breasts in her hands, massaging them and pinching her erect nipples looking up at Ray expectantly.

Ray got the idea and when he was able to start again he directed his piss over her lovely tits as she had requested making them glisten with wetness, Jane fondled her glistening tits putting first one and then the other nipple directly under the hot flow, enjoying the sensation.

Then Ray was done.

'Phew, that was wonderful, I really liked doing that!' he exclaimed.

'Good.' Said Jane, standing up and wrapping her arms around Ray to pull him to her in the shower stall. She kissed him and ran her stockinged leg up outside of his.

'Now fuck me!' She breathed lustily.

Ray reached down and eagerly guided his rock hard cock into her welcoming wet cunt. Jane gasped at his entry. He pushed her back against the tiled wall and began to thrust in and out of her, crushing her mouth with passionate kisses. Jane ground her pelvis against his thrusts, stimulating her clit. It never took her long to get off when they did it like this and suddenly she was over the edge and moaning with pleasure as her orgasm took her. Ray felt her cum and before her orgasm subsided he too felt the sweet release as his aching balls pumped his load into her welcoming pussy.

Panting they stood in each others arms for a few moments.

'That was nice.' Said Jane, when she had recovered enough.

'Oh, yes!' Agreed Ray.

Jane pulled off her stockings and belt and then they showered off together, washing each other with the scented shower gel. Drying off Ray said to Jane.

'That was a wonderful experience. That was a fantasy of mine to do something like that with you, but I never thought that it would ever really happen. You really are a wonderful woman.'

'I'm glad that you liked it, I had fun too. Perhaps we'll do it again every once in a while, just as a special treat, eh?'

Ray happily agreed and they went to bed to fall into a satisfied sleep in each other arms.