The Séance

Story Info
Woman encounters history of pleasure & horror.
2.3k words
4.19
44.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers

"Yes, spirits are real." The old black woman asserted.

I was in an old antique shop on the edge of town. It was one of those places that I passed for years and intended to stop in and just take a look around but never did. Today I found myself strolling down the sidewalk and passing right in front of the old place.

"Everything made by or touched by man carries the spirit of those people." She said.

That seemed a little far fetched to me.

"I have a vase that holds the spirit of a nineteenth century society wife. She killed herself after finding out that her husband and daughter were lovers."

I was repulsed. "The man and his daughter were having sex?"

"No." The old woman replied.

"Her first husband died of the flu and she remarried to a wealthy landowner. She had only one daughter who was fourteen when she caught them."

"And she told you all of this?" I asked.

"Hmmm, she sho did." The woman drew out with pity. "She's trapped in her sorrow. I 'spect for a long time to come."

"Everything has people trapped like this woman is in the vase?"

"Hmm, no, not to that degree. This was the vase that her ashes were placed in after they burned her body. Not everything is this strong in spirit."

I was obviously skeptical. But I was intrigued. The old woman was convincing. She pointed to this item and that, giving me a detailed description of the person or persons spirits contained within. I thought it odd that two or more spirits could inhabit the same object and not know each other were there. She tried to explain about shifts in dimensions and space time and whatever, I wasn't going to get it. If they were from the same time period however, they were trapped together.

"What is this?" I asked while walking to a small table toward the rear of the shop. The woman didn't reply until she saw me reach for the object.

"I call it the Staff of Mondu. It is interesting that you are drawn to that object. What do you like about it?"

"Oh, I don't know." I said shrugging. "It's very ornate. Is that real gold?" I asked pointing at the top of the object.

"Yes it is, pure gold."

"So what is the story with this one?" I asked actually picking up the object and holding it up to the light.

The woman hesitated. "This probably carries the most spirits of any object in this place. It is very old. Very, very old."

"How old?" I asked

"I reckon I don't know. I never made it through all the spirits in that one."

I waited for her to continue.

"That piece has been in the colonies of the young United States, England, France, Russia, China, Japan and Egypt. It is very very old. It is thousands of years old I 'spect."

"Why do you call it the Staff of Mondu?"

The old woman smiled. "Mondu is a spirit of a man that lived in Africa, back in the times of the Bible. He represents this well."

"What do you mean he represents it well?" I asked with some confusion.

The woman pointed out that the object was approximately ten inches long and proportionately sizeable in girth.

"It is a pleasure device." She said with a knowing smile.

My face reddened with embarrassment. "You've got to be kidding, it's huge."

"So is Mondo." She said.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I seen him." She said as if she were talking about a person on the street.

"How can you see these people and talk to them?" I asked. Fully curious now.

"A séance." She said flatly.

"So can I do a séance' with you and this object and see these people?"

"You don't want to do that sweetie, not this object, not these spirits."

"I do." I asserted.

"Honey I do this sort of thing for all types of things. That's what I do here. I provide a better view of the items that people want to buy. Some of them buy these things simply for the spirit within them. I've done four sessions with this item and I assure you that it's just too old, too full of history. It's too violent."

"I'll be honest ma'am, I don't really subscribe to many spiritual things... if any but I'm really curious here." I quit speaking and let the silence speak for me.

"It's two hundred dollars paid in advance. We can do it at your place. Is tonight good for you?" The woman asked.

"Sure." I said gladly. I had gotten my way.

"Give me your address then and I'll be at your place at eleven o-clock tonight."

At precisely eleven o'clock the old woman showed up at my front door with a bag on her shoulder. We went into the kitchen and she began to set up. She placed five candles in a circle on the table and then placed the 'Staff of Mondo' in the center of them. She handed me the robe.

"Put this on." She said "and we'll begin."

I went into my bedroom and took off all of my clothes. I put on the white robe and tied the red velvet tie around my waist.

"Is this okay?" I asked walking back into the kitchen.

"Right as rain." She replied.

The candles were lit and the lights were dimmed. I don't remember what was said.

The old woman held the edge of a ribbon that was formed into a circle around the perimeter of the table. I held the other side of the ribbon across from her. She chanted, spread powders across the table and sprinkled water on herself and on me. Just when I thought I had been proven right and duped out of two hundred dollars the lights flickered and went out. A draft of wind blew through the room and the candles went out. As soon as the room went dark though it lit up again but not from any light in the room. It was just light. A dim halo sort of light that was bright enough to see objects not enough to make out any detail.

I saw a figure hovering over the table. It was a large man. I was startled but didn't say anything. I think I was too scared to speak. Just as if blinders were removed from my eyes, I saw that the room was full of people. All I saw were men.

"Who is the maker of this object?" The old woman asked. None of the spirits spoke up.

"I say who is the maker of this object? His spirit is tied to it, he must be here!"

A woman stepped forward through the men. She was beautiful but wore skins like a cave woman bikini.

"He is not here spirit woman." She said lowering her head.

"Who are you?" The old woman asked.

"I am Zr. I am the sixth woman." She said plainly. "The maker made it and gave it to me."

"You are the sixth woman of what family?" The old woman asked with a demanding tone.

"I am the sixth woman. My father and mother had four daughters before me. There were none before them."

"Your father or brothers made this for you?"

"No." She replied. "I dare not speak his name. In the great battle his armies were given freedom to roam the earth. He thought of I as beautiful and made that object for me as a gift before he was sent away."

"Who had this object after Zr?" The old woman asked the group.

No one answered. Finally Zr spoke up again.

"He took the object from me." Zr said pointing at a large disfigured man across the room from her.

Zr went on to explain that the man killed her with the object. She refused to use it for him and he forced it upon her and killed her with it.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and who I was hearing it from. As unbelievable as it was, I no doubt believed it.

I took a breath to speak and the old woman's hand shot out to stop me.

"You may not speak! You are not under protection!"

My face reddened with embarrassment at being called down like a child. "Ok." I said.

I would have listened contently to this exchange between an old witch and God knows how many people who had this phallic object in their life. It was beautiful and did have a certain arousing quality to it. I was interested.

That was not to be though. The instant I said 'Ok', the room full of people turned to look at me and the old woman's black face turned pale.

My robe was torn from my body. I was lifted into the air above the floor and pulled at, tugged, stretched in one direction and then the other. It didn't feel like people touching me but when they pulled my arm or leg it went in the direction they pulled.

The opening between my legs grew large when something briefly slid into me. As I was in the air, a large man thrust my legs apart and buried his face between my legs. I felt something inside of me deeper than a tongue would go. When he drew his head back a long snake like tongue whipped through the air. He lifted me higher into the air and pulled my butt apart. I felt the tongue penetrate my body and sliver deeply into me. Another spirit hovered above and thrust a long tongue back into my pussy.

I felt so many sensations all over my body that I couldn't tell what was what. My body was jerking and twisting. I was trying to make sounds, to scream or moan but nothing would come out. It was, after a time as if I were watching the whole thing from the other side of the room. I felt everything in a way but I was not in my body. I was seeing my body across the room above the floor as if it were upon some invisible shelf. One of the men rammed his hand into my pussy. Another rolled my body over in the air. He pulled my ass apart and drove his long cock into me. I could feel it in my stomach.

The throng of people were trying to touch me, trying to enter me. At one time I couldn't count the number of men entering me. Massive long cocks thrusting into the holes of my body two and three at a time. At one point, white fluid sprayed from my pussy and the throngs rubbed it. What was on the floor the spirits rolled their bodies over it gleefully.

From where I stood I could see my holes gaping open. My vagina was a loose wet hole. My anus was gaping wide. My jaw hurt. The spirits were in a sort of sexual nirvana that continued until each and every one had had their turn with me. After they satisfied the lustful desire they had, they would disappear. One by one the throngs in the room vanished.

In the end I was lying on the floor and only two remained. Zr and the disfigured man who killed her. I was in my body! I was no longer detached from across the room. The man was looking at me with a lustful hate in his eyes. Zr moved toward him until she stood between him and me.

"Don't do it." She said softly.

It was then that I noticed the object in his hand. He was holding the object that he killed Zr with. He would surely kill me too.

I stood up and walked past Zr and faced him. I held out my hand for the object. He looked at me and then looked at the object.

"Give it to her," Zr said.

Zr handed the object to me.

I lowered myself to the floor and lay back carefully balancing the long heavy shaft in my hand.

I pulled my legs apart as far as I could and slid the shaft into my body. Surprisingly, the ripples of gold around the shaft aroused me. I was surprised that I could feel it at all but I could. I pleasured myself with the long shaft, sliding it deeply inside of me and back out again. It was incredibly stimulating. So much so that I forgot about my audience and pleasured myself.

Zr said something to me. 'It is powerful.' She said.

After a long period I remember abruptly pulling the thing out of me with an overwhelming feeling of 'sex' lust and desire all rolled into one just before a white stream of hot fluid sprayed from my body and at the feet of the man. He looked at me looking at him and slowly lowered himself to the floor and ran his hands over the fluid. I didn't know if he could feel it. It seemed as though he could. He raised his hands to his face and then dropped them to his sides.

"Be careful young woman..." Zr began. "...it was made with perfect understanding of what pleases a woman. If you wish to be pleased by man again, put it away."

And then she said something that has been burned into my mind ever since.

She said... "Come Cain, let us leave this place." And they vanished.

The one who deceived Zr's mother made the very object I was holding in my hand. It was Zr's brother who was standing there watching me. He killed his brother for jealousy and his sister for lust.

The old woman quietly packed her bag and left. I never saw her again. She didn't take the object with her.

ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers