The Search

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalypso
Kalypso
13 Followers

“Apollo, I have no idea what to say. I have so many thoughts running through my mind.”

“I can feel the thoughts Daphne. I too share them. Come to me. I will be the gentle man you want and need. I will also be the god who worships you. We need no more words.”

Daphne stood before Apollo. She raised her hand to his chest. His hand snaked around her waist and pulled her to him. Both hands plastered to his chest she remained still with shock. He caressed her back helping her to relax. His nakedness no longer unnerved her but aroused her. She pulled back slightly to gain her composure.

“Are you sure you want to do this Daphne? Once we join together in more than heart, but also in soul, I will never let you go. I have to know you want this, you desire this.”

“I more than want or desire this, Apollo, I have to, need to be with you feel you, all of you.” Daphne, breathless, pulled away from him as she said this to gage his reaction. “I want to be your woman, make me feel like one, worship me and I will worship you.”

In a fluid movement he closed any distance between them and enveloped her in his arms. Her head tipped back to stare into his piercing green eyes, held captive by his gaze. He quickly brought his mouth down to cover hers. They kissed with urgent need and her desire to have him grew intense. The feelings made her uncertain but the need drove her forward. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back as he began his worship of her.

Soon the sun god’s kisses moved down her neck causing her blood burn hot. Daphne’s legs grew weak, she felt him grow harder against her, amazed he could grow any bigger. His caresses continued their way down her body. His warm mouth covered her breast, his tongue teasing her nipple. He brought his head up to look into her breathtaking blue eyes, seeking approval. Greeted with a gaze of pure lust, he nodded to the blanket on the beach. She shook her head, wanting to remain here in the water.

His hands touched her body everywhere and wanted more. Apollo cupped her buttocks and pulled her against him, slipping between her thighs. He moved back and forth taunting her, arousing her.

The feeling of bare skin against bare skin in the water unleashed any fears she had. Daphne began her discovery of his body. Her hands slid up and down his back. Her nails lightly raking as she moved from shoulders on down. Her tongue licked his face. She kissed him gently on the lips while his fingers began to probe her. She bit his lip feeling his fingers move inside her. The water lapped against their skin triggered both to responded to uncontrollably.

Apollo cupped her buttocks and lifted her in his arms. He guided his cock into her. He entered her deeply and quickly and the sound of her cries filled his mouth as his kissed her intensely.

She held onto him as he pumped in and out of her. She didn’t know what to do, rapture took over. She kissed him everywhere she could reach, sucking on his ear, biting his neck, and pulling on his lip with her teeth. As they rocked together, their bodies made slow circles in the water. She came first. The sensation shaking her to her core, causing her fingers to dig deeply into his back. He felt her squeeze him tightly. He could withhold no longer and he came hard into her. He kissed her while she pulsated from his loving.

Apollo looked into Daphne’s eyes. “I want to feel all of you. I also don’t want to hurt you anymore. I know this is your first time. Let me love you. Let me heal any pain you may be feeling right now.”

She realized she still clung to him and relaxed her fingers. He held her tightly, kissing her passionately. Slowly, he carried her back to shore - his cock still inside her. She leaned her head against his chest. He tenderly laid her down on the blanket changing it as her skin touched into the softest silk she had ever felt.

She wiggled her butt against the softness of the fabric. It caressed her where no one had ever seen let alone touch. Apollo’s hands on her knees roused her daydream. How could she have drifted off with a god at her feet?

Her nipples hardened while she looked at her sun god. His hands moved up her thigh massaging her legs with oils that mysteriously appeared. As they moved closer to her core she breathed in deeply causing her breasts to rise. Apollo bent forward to taste her and nibble at one perky breast. His tongue engulfed one nipple, then the other, sucking them until they were wet as well as hard. She moaned with pleasure as Apollo cupped her butt then sliding his hand over her thigh, he slipped a finger into her. Wet and wanting more her hips rose slightly.

He kisses trailed down over her flat stomach and he circled her belly button with his tongue. He moved lower kissing the insides of her thighs softly biting them then with his hand he parted her lips. His tongue began licking her warm and moist center. Ecstasy took her over. She moved as he sucked her, licking, teasing, tantalizing her with one finger inside her then two. In and out, soft and hard, fast and slow, all at once. Every part of her body vibrated. Sensation after sensation raising her to a height she had never reached. She quickly came with shuddering orgasm. Apollo continued to kiss her and put his tongue deep inside her feeling her pulsate against it.

He kissed his way back up her body. His lips caressed Daphne’s and he lay next to her pulling her close to him. “I have experienced ambrosia, the drink of the gods. I have now drunk of you and ambrosia is nothing compared to the taste of Daphne.”

Kalypso
Kalypso
13 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Healer A Coral Blackthorn tale.in NonHuman
The Banished Centaur "An Inhuman Love" Story.in NonHuman
Kitty and The Dragon Kitty satisfies a dragon's need for young flesh.in NonHuman
Orc Raid Elven woman bargains with orc for survival.in NonHuman
A Few Sips Ch. 01 A girl's unlikely encounter with a creature of the night.in NonHuman
More Stories