The Second Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Would you let him fuck you?' Becky asked Tina.

There was a pause and Tina replied: 'That would depend on what Andrew wanted. If Andrew told me to or just asked me to I would probably agree. You might even count as a level, Tim,' she added with a giggle.' She finished with: 'And would you let him fuck me, Becky?'

The conversation was getting on to risky territory and Tina must have realized she should focus more on achieving level two.

'I might; it depends what you're thinking of,' said Becky.

Tina seized the chance to steer the conversation towards her own intentions. She was sitting in an armchair with a glass of wine in her hand and with her body fully exposed. Without seeming crude or cheap she was sitting with her legs slightly apart facing Tim and Becky on the settee. I felt proud of her and of her clear confidence in herself. She was very aroused: I could tell by her nipples and by the way she kept looking down at herself. I knew she wanted to be touched or to touch herself intimately.

'I like to imagine myself in the shower with people watching me masturbate,' said Tina. I listened very aroused by my beautiful cunt.

'I often ask Andrew to watch me,' she continued. 'I'd like you both to watch me, and I'd like Becky to join me, in my dreamworld, whilst Tim watches us.' She paused. 'I love being naked, in the garden or in the house. Andrew, my 'owner', likes me to spend time in the nude with him in the evening.'

Tina had never called me her 'owner' before, but it excited me very much, especially when she glanced at me and smiled very tenderly at me.

'I wish to answer any questions you want to ask me about my sexual preferences,' she announced, continuing: 'What would you like to ask me, Tim?'

'Why do you masturbate, Tina?' asked Tim.

'Because I enjoy the feeling. Sometimes I like to be watched; sometimes I like to read stories that turn me on and I masturbate on my own. I love to do it with Andrew too, you know,' she added.

'You've told me a bit about the challenges,' said Becky. 'How far will you go to get the car?' asked Becky.

'How far do you think Andrew should make me go?' replied Tina. She smiled. 'Tell me that and I'll tell you whether I can go that far or not.'

Becky smiled and, to my amazement, she unbuttoned her blouse slowly.

'Andrew deserves the playing field to be a bit more level first,' she said.

She slipped the blouse from her shoulders, unfastened her bra and released her firm breasts. They hung down enticingly and I sensed Tina's ephemeral envy cut through the space between us.

I glanced at Tina and said, simply: 'You will always be my perfect fuck whatever else may tempt me.'

Becky slipped her skirt down over her hips. She was wearing an underskirt which Tim pulled down to her feet, adding his approval to her semi-nakedness. Now she was wearing merely a pair of dark blue bikini briefs.

Becky rose to my challenge: 'I think he will expect unconditional obedience to you being partnered with other males, known to you and unknown. I think you will consent to the next couple of challenges but you won't be able to go further. You won't get the car but you'll keep your husband. But I envy you.'

'Why?'

'Because I wish I could go as far too.'

'Come with me some of the way,' said Tina.

'I will if I can,' said Becky.

Tina smiled at us all and walked over to me. She kissed me and told me she loved me enough to fulfill the challenges, in spite of Becky's doubts. She pressed her naked body into me and taking my hand she pushed it into her smooth crutch whilst she stared at Tim.

'I believe you,' I said. Then I whispered in her ear:

'Level 3'

'You will let Tim fuck you once you have persuaded Becky to let me do her. In the cunt only; you only do it if you are fully willing and I want to admire how beautifully you do it to him.'

Tina kissed me and whispered back: 'God, you turn me on you fucking bastard!' She kissed me and then planted her lips on my neck. I felt the pain of her suction as she sucked the blood to the surface of my skin. I knew I would be marked for days but at the same time she thrilled me. We were both in unexplored territory but I felt safe with her and I hoped she felt the same.

'You should get those nipples pierced and some rings attached,' I grunted.

'Yes: I'd like that, Andrew. I've often dreamt of it.'

She turned to Becky, who was sitting in her blue panties on the edge of the settee and said; 'I'd like to watch you and Andrew fuck now, please. If you do, you will then watch me pleasure Tim.'

Becky seemed like a little girl who had been told what to do. She looked across at her husband who smiled slightly, paused and continued to look at Tim.

'Yes,' he said. She nodded, smiled and thrust her hands into the waistband of her panties. She pushed them down and turned to show herself to me.

'Andrew, please don't refuse me,' she said quietly.

I stood up and removed my shirt and trousers. My boxer shorts showed my erection clearly as I walked over to Becky and took her in my arms.

'I've fancied you for a long time,' I said. 'You are a special friend.' We kissed long and slow and for the first time our bodies touched and my tongue pushed inside her mouth. I felt her hard, long nipples press into me and I pushed my cock into her crutch. I felt the dampness absorb on my shorts. I wanted her.

'Are you sure, Becky? I really want to do it with you, if that's all right?'

'Yes,' she answered as she moved to sit on the floor. I sat next to her and she placed a hand on my cock, still restrained within my shorts. As she moved her hand along my shaft I pushed my fingers into her cunt. Slowly I explored her, playing her clit and enjoying her total wetness. She was so dilated by her arousal that she probably felt little so I gently fingered her anus, moving one finger around the entry as subtly as I could, barely containing my lust to use her.

Becky half fell, half rolled back until she lay on her back, legs still angled at the knee towards me. I shifted until I was more over her and she reached up and pulled my boxers down to my knees more or less.

Tina hates us to 'do it' with any clothes on and certainly not with shorts or knickers round our ankles. I removed mine completely and then proceeded to remove all Becky's rings. It was as if our other, normal relationships were going into limbo for a while.

'I hope to please you,' I said.

Becky shifted slightly, spreading her legs wide and raising her cunt and thighs. I could see her anus too and this made me stiffen more. My long cock with its large helmet was poised at heaven's gate.

'Welcome,' said Becky with a smile. 'Come in.' I pushed the door open and went quickly inside. She whimpered as I went as far as I could. I pulled back and pushed in again.

'More,' she said.

I looked at Tina. She was fingering herself but our eyes met and we joined, I felt, in a sharing of my pleasure. 'I love you,' I assured her as I pushed into Becky's inundated cunt again. 'I love you, darling,' said Tina. Faster I took Becky and she responded, urgently raising her abdomen in offering to me. I told her how fantastic she felt and what a super cunt she was.

'I'm coming,' she suddenly screamed.

I couldn't stop my own orgasm from being triggered and I enjoyed that little shiver of near-death as my futures flew into her futures and history was, potentially, changed. I laughed inwardly at the unlikeliness of any of this as Becky whispered: 'Tina wants a car; I want your child.' And a few minutes later, as we watched Tim mounting my nut-brown girl, she betrayed their sadness very, very quietly: 'Tim is infertile - can you help me?' I held her tight and kissed her. I knew this was unfinished business and I suddenly needed to be alone with the person I trusted most in the world, Tina.

Meanwhile Tina was arching her spine as Tim shagged her cunt energetically. 'Yes, yes, god that's good' she groaned as Tim banged her cunt furiously. They weren't making love they were fucking for each other's pleasure. Tina shouted she was coming and Tim gathered pace as Tina seemed like a rag doll being thrust about wildly. Tim's hips were working at a fast rhythm as he ejaculated his sperm into her. 'Watch me, Andrew,' Tina gasped as our eyes met. We maintained eye contact and I felt in many ways she was being fucked by Tim as in her mind she made love to me. I could tell that Tina had enjoyed it yet I hoped that that enjoyment would not turn to anything we couldn't control. As she howled the delight of her first incredibly satisfying extra-marital orgasm I was worried I had gone too far in challenging her. Yet at the same time we had both achieved new horizons of pleasure.

I looked and saw Tina smile at me. 'Level 4,' she mouthed with a grin of victory.

'Well done' I responded as I felt my cock stiffen again. I pushed back up Becky's pipe-dream hole. 'Be happy then,' I whispered in her ear.

'Thank you both,' she said. I came again and I hoped my seed fell in fertile ground. From Tina there would be no secrets. Ever. Above all I wanted to be alone with Tina's firm brown body; I wanted to squeeze her tiny tits and suck her cunt until she begged for cock. I knew I loved her with my heart, with my mind and with my most basic sexual instincts. Only with special people can you share openly your crudest desires. Tina was almost at the zenith of her acquiescence.

I moved off Becky as my flaccid penis plopped from her juicy cunt. I kissed her and moved to my wife. I embraced her and told her I loved her and had adored watching her give herself to Tim.

'Make love to me when they've gone,' she said in my ear. 'And tell me what's next.'

Later we lay in bed together and we cuddled. My penis was cupped in her hand as my fingers moved imperceptibly inside her. She was still very aroused: 'Just before we both came I wished it could have been you, Andrew.'

'Regrets, then?'

'No, but I need you to be there so I am still doing it for you. I don't want to do things without you being there. If that's possible,' she added. 'I want the car,' she whispered sexily in my ear. 'How am I doing?'

'I think we've increased our appetite for more adventurous sex both of us. The question is how at ease you are with what I am encouraging you to do.'

'You're not forcing me, Andrew.' Tina became confidential as she muttered quietly in case the roof or ceiling were eavesdropping: 'I know about Becky.'

'I was going to tell you,' I said. 'She wants me to father her child - she says Tim can't.'

'And I want you to, too,' Tina said giving me a squeeze. 'I love you but I want you to. I will try to make Tim happy but he will know what we are all doing, of course.'

'But you, Tina, how about you and me if Becky has my child. How will you feel?'

'I want your child, too but not yet. There's things I want us to do together both in our life together and in the business before I have kids. You can help Becky but remember who your mate is. You can have Becky as a.. I can't think of the word I want.'

'Go on..'

Sometimes Tina likes to talk dirty when we are in bed. She snuggled into me and whispered: ' You can fuck her sometimes but remember there's only one real cunt in your life, and that's me.'

She sat up and seemed to daydream a moment. 'This challenge though, how am I doing? Becky clearly thinks I'll fail gloriously.'

'You've got a wonderful body already - you still need the motor and the wheels!'

Tina laughed. 'You think I've got a wonderful body then?'

'You know I do, so stop fishing for compliments. I'll tell you about Level 4,' I said, changing the subject. 'I hope you like this one. You are to come on holiday with me for two weeks at the end of June to France. We will stay at a naturist holiday centre in a large caravan just by the sea. We fly to Marseille first and a coach will take us to the resort. OK?'

'What about the business, the plants, the watering at the nursery, the show in Thetford...'

'Stop, Tina. It's all planned. Your dad will take us to the airport; he'll see to the watering and your brother Richard and, err, his daughter, you know..'

'Nikki' said Tina. 'How many times have I told you!'

'Yes, that's right, Nikki and Richard will go to Thetford with your dad and the plants. Richard came round last week to have it all explained while you were sorting the trailer order in Ipswich.'

As she started to protest further I rolled on top of her and she moved her legs to hold me as I shifted my position.

'No arguing about it, then,' I said. I felt Tina move too and I was ready to make love to her. She kissed me and said: 'Yes, please, Andrew. Do me, Andrew.'

Placing my hands just up behind her shoulders I pulled myself inside her and began to fuck her. Tina's hips immediately synchronised with mine and it was as if she was fucking me too.

'That's fantastic,' I grunted as I held her tiny breasts and pulled on her nipples.

'I'd like to get them pierced if you would like it too,' she said.

This drove me to the verge of my orgasm and as I told her how proud I was of her I came. I don't think she came this time but we held each other tight and finally drifted off to a satisfied sleep. We had both crossed a Rubicon in our lives that night.

ooo000ooo

And so it came about that Tina and I arrived at our resort for our first naturist holiday. The only person who got nervous about it all in the end was me. Tina made sure her tan was perfect and this was soon achieved during a few late May and early June afternoons down the garden. I was a bit brown, at best, and where my shorts normally go I wasn't brown at all. I looked like a pale striped tapir and if you've ever seen one of those you'll know just how embarrassed I felt!

Actually we were soon at ease. There were quite a few excessively bleached people like me and I enjoyed so much the nudity of everyone around me but especially that of Tina. And it wasn't a sexual experience. We got used to shopping in the nude and to chatting to people in the beach bars and so on. Tina had had a hair cut before we left home and it was shorter than ever. She would pop in and out of the sea or the pool or the shower with impunity. I noticed too that she seemed to want sex every evening as if watching all the young hard-bodied males had heightened her appetite. She was unusually aggressive in bed and we both, putting it simply, had a fantastic fucking time!

Next door to us were a couple and their daughter. She was about Tina's age and her parents were probably in their early fifties. It was obvious they were all long-standing naturists as they were perfectly tanned and because as you watched them the confidence they had in their naked bodies exuded from them.

On the second evening they asked us round for a drink. We explained that it was our first naturist holiday and we chatted about all sorts of things most of which had nothing to do with nudity or sex. However occasionally the theme did drift that way and there was a bit of teasing that Al [short for Alison] needed to find herself a partner. Al changed the conversation quickly to an interest, genuine I think, in our horticultural business.

Just before we said our goodnights Al said: 'I wonder if I could spend the day with you tomorrow as mum and dad are going villa hunting. They're thinking of buying a place down here for when they retire.'

'I'd much rather stay here toute nue,' she added a moment later.

'We were thinking of spending most of the day on the beach with a break for a shower and a freshen up after lunch. There's a little restaurant where we had a lovely paella yesterday,' said Tina. 'Do join us, please.'

'Oh yes, I know the place. I'd love to,' said Al. 'What time do you think?'

'Oh, about half nine. Andrew and I are so used to getting up early we don't sleep in!'

ooo000ooo

That night, in bed, Tina said: 'She's nice.'

'Yes,' I answered her. 'Do you fancy her, Tina?'

'I don't know. It's different when you can see someone naked like that. I would like to touch; I might like her to do things to me. I don't know yet. Do you fancy her, Andrew?'

'She's really nice and, yes, I suppose I would enjoy ... How about the three of us? If you and I both,...you know, that would be level five.'

'I thought you said you had it all planned all these levels?' Tina asked me.

'Well, yes, I did, but some were a bit unreal so I could replace them if an exciting opportunity came up.'

'Like you're coming up now?' I felt her fingers encircle my penis and start to move up and down. I was fully rigid. My fingers moved to her cunt lips and I pushed my way inside. Tina continued to alternate between massaging the tip of my cock and rubbing her encircling hand up and down my shaft. Sometimes when I am especially aroused my penis becomes so engorged that it develops a slight curve. It was like this now.

'Maybe Al can do this for you while I watch,' I said.

'Mmm, or while you fuck her behind with that,' she said as she pulled herself on top of me and pushed her cunt down onto my cock. Clearly talk like this made Tina very excited.

'Screw me, Andrew,' she said as she rammed herself onto me. I wouldn't last long, I thought to myself. Again she bounced down onto me; I thrust my hips upwards to meet her need for me as she rode my sex. That night we both came. It was good and I knew the next day would be even more interesting. When I woke in the morning Tina was lying curled against me but with her back to me. My cock was poking into her crack and just pushing up against her anus. I wriggled and pushed a bit more firmly. She grunted and pushed back but I didn't take any further advantage. She was still fast asleep.

Al knocked on the door of our immobile home just before nine thirty. We were pretty well ready and there wasn't much to carry apart from towels, sun-creams and my wallet. Al was equally equipped. She moved to Tina's side and gave her a good morning peck on the cheek. I noticed her hand just alight briefly on Tina's tight little brown bottom. It could have been just to balance herself. Tina's response, if response it was, was just a hand on Al's back. They seemed comfortable together.

'I think we're going to have a lovely day,' she said.

I turned to grab the keys to lock up as Al said: 'Hey, Andrew! Don't I get a good morning greeting from you?'

'Sorry,' I said a little surprised. She leaned in to me and placed her hands on my shoulders, giving me a brief kiss on my lips. She didn't attempt to push her tongue inside my mouth but it was just a trace more than an informal peck. I felt my own arousal as my penis brushed against her stomach. I knew she was aware of this as she moved in slightly closer before she moved away.

'That's nice,' she said. We were all aware that some pre-sexual rites were being performed as our bodies glanced and brushed together. Al's arm brushed mine as we went out of the door and as we walked along I saw that Tina and Al were holding hands. It looked so natural but I had missed seeing who had taken the first step to take hold. Somehow I thought it would have been Al but I wasn't sure.

Tina turned to me as I was now behind them. 'All right?' she asked.

It could have meant anything but I knew she was checking I was still comfortable with this intimacy that she and Al had assumed.

'Yes, I'm fine,' I said with a smile, 'carry on.' I hoped she would read this as confirmation from me that any further intimacy would be all right. More than all right, it would thrill me beyond belief to see Tina with another woman sexually.

Al was very different from Tina. Although both of them were beautifully and evenly tanned, Al was bigger hipped than Tina and had nothing of the tom-boy about her. Her black hair was down to her shoulders and she had smouldering dark brown eyes. Broad shoulders showed she was physically strong and we knew from the previous evening she was a keen sportswoman, into horse-riding and fencing. Her breasts were like firm tennis balls, maybe rather larger, but she was taut bodied and probably didn't really need to wear a bra. I wanted to maul her tits and lick those really dark nipples. I wanted Tina to, too. If she had any bisexual tendencies I felt she would allow and expect Tina to play the female role however.