The Second Foundation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dez made up his mind to fuck these stupid guys' white women at any chance he got.

For he realized that a lot of the white woman wanted black cock, and in the absence of witnesses, it wasn't all that hard to fuck them, actually. Sometimes it was just a look or a smile that let him know.

One afternoon, he was walking down a street and met a young white woman with a nice, big ass, cupped in tight jeans pushing a baby in a pram. Their eyes met and she smiled and blushed, and he saw lust. He pretended to ask her for directions and they chatted. Then he asked her where she lived. It was just around the corner. She had some shopping so he carried her bags and walked her home.

She invited him in for a drink. She put her kid to bed and gave him one of her husband's beers. He rolled a joint and she said she shouldn't smoke but took a couple of puffs. Anyway, she was high from lust, the way she kept ogling him with big, glassy eyes and rubbing her full thighs together. When he finished the joint, he held his hand out to her. She giggled softly and came to him. He pulled her astride his lap and the young mom said we shouldn't be doing this. He told she was right and started fondling her big, lactating tits and kissing her. She started writhing on his lap, rubbing her pussy into his cock and feasting on his thick, dark lips. 15 minutes later, he was fucking her. He took his time, ate her out and then fucked her nice and good and long till she was moaning that she had never been fucked so good and bawling so loud he feared she would wake the baby.

That German woman astounded him with her lust for sex. She was a back breaker. He dropped by a couple of times to fuck her when her husband was at work. Sometimes she used to push her pram to the refugee home and the other refugees would play with her blond kid as she disappeared into a room with Dez and got black fucked. She had married as a virgin, but Dez soon pulled the freak out of her. He had her sucking dick and eating ass. Then he got her to open her ass to him and soon he was fucking any hole he pleased. He even told her to put it in her ear and she giggled and did it. He brought Manuel around and they fucked her together. Then when she came to the refugee home to get some black dick, he fucked her with two other brothers, filling up all her three holes and making her air tight. A couple of days later, a fourth brother stumbled in by mistake and she reached out for his cock and started stroking it when Dez told her to do so.

On another occasion, the refugees threw a party at the church and several of the town's people came to party with the refugees. Many of the Germans who helped the refugees invited their families and friends. There were many people he had never seen before. The Africans were dancing raunchily and the whites were watching with fascination and even envy. One girl in particular caught his eye. She was of medium height, slim, with a pretty face and long blond hair. She was about nineteen or so. She looked like a beautiful elf, especially with those big, round blue eyes of hers. She was dressed in a short, loose but sexy, sleeveless halter dress and high heels. She was with a guy and looked intimate with him. But Dez saw her gazing at the brothers dreamily. Their eyes met. She broke into a shy smile. He called her over with his finger without her guy seeing and stepped outside, into the warm, dark evening. A couple of minutes later, he saw her framed in the door way. He called her over softly. They went to the back of church.

The back yard was lit by a couple of bulbs. They stood in the soft light and she gazed at him with fascination and reverence. He didn't even ask her name. Dez just pulled her into his arms and kissed her like he owned her. She moaned and opened her soft mouth for him. Then he wast stroking her tits and pushing her skirt up to palm and squeeze her ass. She melted and moaned softly, pushing against him with want. Dez pushed her up against the wall of the church, eased her thongs off her pussy and finger fucked her dripping hole as he feasted on her tits. Then he hooked a hand under her knee, pulled it way up and slid his cock into her pussy. He fucked her in the standing position, and she was crying and writhing against the wall as her pussy was stuffed full of black cock. She came so fast he was amazed. Dez pushed her down to her knees gently and fucked her face nice and good. She sucked him softly, gently, sensuously, moaning and groaning as she slurped and stroked his cock with her tongue. There was something so worshipful about her demeanor.

Dez then pulled her to her feet and turned her around to face the wall. He made her plant her hands on the church wall as he pulled her hem up around her hips and entered her from behind. He squeezed her round, pale ass cheeks as he fucked her pussy nice and deep. She moaned softly, sweetly, rolling her ass on his cock, sending it deep into her hot, slippery, tight hole. Then he started yanking her onto his cock, making her ass slap loudly into his hips and she started bawling with pleasure. She came hard but he held her firmly and kept hammering her. Finally, he exploded in her pussy, filling her hole up with hot, creamy cum.

As he pulled out of her, there was a loud, wet pop. She shivered as the cold air got into her hot, gaping hole. Cum dripped down the insides of her thighs. Dez told her to scoop it up and lick it, in a gentle but firm voice. She did it, shuddering and moaning.

Dez kissed her deeply. Then he pushed her down and told her to clean up his cock. She cleaned him with her hot, soft mouth, moaning. That shit got his dick hard again, so he made her sit on her heels and stood over her, fucking her face and she opened her mouth wide and let him use her for his pleasure. Then she started stroking her smeared pussy and her sweet moans rang out around his cock. As he came in her mouth, she came all over her fingers. Then he made her clean his cock again.

He pulled her to her feet and she hugged him tightly.

"Thanks." She said softly. "I really enjoyed that."

They heard her boyfriend calling her name. It was Mirja.

"My boyfriend. I have to go. You can come and fuck me whenever you want. He works all day till eight. Bye honey."

She left. He heard her talking to her boyfriend. Later, he saw her kissing him like it never took place. Mirja kept smiling and winking at him when stupid was not looking. Then he saw her talking to a girl and pointing at him. The girl was kind of chubby and about Mirja's age. She came to Dez soon afterwards. Dez took her outside and fucked her too. Then he called Manuel over and told him to outside. He sidled up to Mirja unobserved and told her to go outside and fuck his friend. She gasped. But after another song, he saw her give her boyfriend the slip and go to get Manuel's cock. She only came back after thirty minutes, looking dizzy and walking on unsteady legs. He thought he saw something shiny and creamy on her chin. Then she was sitting astride her boyfriend and tongue kissing him. Dez ended up taking her friend home and fucking her all night, for her kids were at her moms and her live in boyfriend was out of town. She made him a tasty breakfast and blew him as he devoured it. She let him fuck her sore pussy and stretched ass hole one more time and told him her husband worked shifts, but he could always call and she would tell him when the coast was clear and the pussy and ass were available. Sometimes he went and fucked her alone, sometimes he took his boys with him. Sometimes Mirja came and joined them and ate her friend while the both got black fucked, sometimes she didn't Dez didn't really care.

Chapter 8

One day at work, Isabel came started giving him shit over nothing, calling him a lazy jerk and talking that back to Africa shit! Dez was pissed. Didn't she know who he was. He gave her an angry look for a second and she back pedaled. He saw deep seated fear and submission in her eyes. Then she talked shit from a safe distance, but he knew he had her. Anyway, he had seen her eying him quite often, like she desired him much more than she despised. He knew her problem, she knew girls liked him and just didn't think she could have him, so she hated him even more.

He was gonna change that. That evening, when most of the staff were gone, he went into Isabel's office and found the thick woman drinking wine and looking pissed off. She started talking shit. Dez just looked at her confidently as he locked the door and then walked around her desk. He grabbed her by her curly brunette hair and told her he was giving her the fuck of her life. She snarled and tried to push him off. Dez pushed the fat mama against the wall and started tongue kissing her forcefully. She tried to resist, but he grabbed her by the throat and pinned her still. He told her he was fucking her no matter what. It was up to her to enjoy it or not. She could have screamed for help but she didn't

"We cant!" she whispered fiercely. "I am your boss!"

"You are a woman, a very attractive woman!" he lied.

"I am fat you ass hole! Don't lie to me!" she sneered.

"Us Africans like women with ass, tits and body like you. I am not like that stupid white boy that ran out on you. I have wanted to fuck you since I first saw you!" It was another white lie.

"You are so insolent you black bastard!" she rasped.

"You are my whore! My sexy, fat white whore! And I am gonna fuck you good."

When he kissed her again she soon softened in his arms. Then he laid her on her desk and put her long, fat thighs up. He pulled her huge, silk panties off her big, hairy pussy and finger fucked her, and discovered she was dripping wet. He rolled and twisted his digits in her big cunt and she moaned sweetly, her face becoming sweet and happy for the first time since he had known her.

Dez made her lick his digits and taste herself and she blushed and called him evil but she devoured the dark digits. Then he fucked her right on her desk, letting her keep her huge business suit on. He fucked her long and good, riding her fat pussy till she was gobbling like a turkey and shoving her thick hips up at him. He coasted in it, then he ran in it, then he jumped in it, then he hammered it in. Isabel went mad, thrashing and heaving about her desk as she came and came again. He had to gag her with his hand or she would have screamed the place down. When she was drunk from cumming, he sat down in her chair and told her to kneel at his feet and blow him.

"You are so fucking cheeky. Such a cheeky black bastard!" she swore. "No man has ever made me do this!"

Then she was squatting at his feet and sucking him. She didn't know much about sucking dick but he coached her, till she was bobbing smoothly, taking him all the way to the back of her mouth and slurping wetly, loudly. She had such an appetite for his dick, and for pleasing, he realized, as her beady, pale blue eyes twinkled at him. He grabbed her forehead and pumped her up and down his hard black cock as her chubby cheeks and thick lips worked beautifully, sucking him, making him happy. He finally exploded in her soft, mouth and she sucked and swallowed him dry, moaning around his meat.

Dez dropped by her place and fucked her again, after work. She was wearing thongs and had shaved her pussy, like he had ordered. Dez wasn't abusive to her, but he commanded her in a nice, gentle but firm voice and she did whatever he told her. She would purr sweetly when she would suckle on his cock and he stroked her hair and called her a nice, sweet bitch. When he fucked her, he would tell her to stop being lazy and pop that fat ass like he knew she could. Now, she loved it when he called her fat but hot. And when he fucked her hard, she went mad. And when he told her to do something, she did it. She stopped dissing him at work. Then she gave him her fat ass and he fucked it and it was so tight. He had her licking his ass soon after that, and the chubby mama loved to really go digging deep inside his hole and get that black ass, like he told her. She would giggle sweetly, after he fucked her like a dirty slut, and tell him she had never had so much fun. After he fucked her for two weeks, he dropped by with some brothers and they gang banged her with four black cocks. He never saw a fat white woman so happy and so cock crazy.

Soon, Isabel was a happy, satisfied woman. She started employing refugees at the supermarket and told Dez they even worked better than white guys and were not so lazy and spoiled and didn't complain so much about shit. Then she married one black refugee that needed papers, but she made him promise he would let her fuck Dez and any other black guy that wanted her. Now, the black guys wanted jobs, so they fucked her like a beauty queen. And anyway, her ass was tight and she sucked such a mean dick within a short time, so fucking her alone or in a team was worth it, for a young buck.

Dez brought a couple of handsome Arabs and East European white guys who needed jobs to also fuck her but she chased them away angrily, throwing a flower pot after them. She said she only wanted dark meat, not some pale shit. The same thing had happened so often actually. All the white women he fucked would lose interest in white guys, except when it came to fucking their husbands, maybe, and that was a big one.

Dez was promoted to working at the till and he started making enough money to move out of the refugee home, all because he fucked a fat, sadistic white woman and made her submit to him. He started looking for a place to stay. Of course, it was difficult, because those Germans didn't want a black in their apartments. Isabel wanted him to move in with her but he didn't think so. He could see her eyes already shining with lust and knew she would be chasing him around the house and fucking him. She was even losing much weight from all that black cock, fuck a diet.

Chapter 9

Dez had fucked a lot of women back home, for he was handsome, charming and skilled with girls. However, with German girls, he realized he could fuck them just because he was black. He started understanding why white men hated blacks. Their women wanted black men so much. Even the German women who told him that their men had long cocks and could fuck still wanted black dick. It wasn't just the sex for them, it was about being fucked by a black man, sucking him, eating his balls or ass or whatever else he wanted. If he talked rudely to them, they would say, "My man would never dare talk to me like that!" then they would do whatever he had said, be it sucking his dick or getting him a beer.

Now, Dez fucked several German women, young, mature, tall, short, slim, thick, and the result was the same. He fucked them out of their minds and used them for his pleasure, which was their pleasure. All the German chicks he was fucking were married or had boyfriends, but they wanted to fuck him on the side. If he got bored of a girl or had something else to do, he sent Manuel or another brother around and the girls didn't mind. They just sucked black dick and opened their legs for it. And their husbands would come home, to their well fucked women, not even knowing a thing. One nasty white woman told him she liked to make her husband kiss her and eat her out, feeding him black men's cum without him knowing. Dez told all the women he was fucking to do it and they laughed wickedly and did it. Right then, he saw that they really weren't too impressed with white guys. Not at all.

Of course, it was a dangerous game. Once he nearly got caught. He just met this German woman at the supermarket. She was about thirty and had a fine ass, big tits and there was something wild and sexy about her. He insisted on pushing her trolley to her car and helped put her groceries in. Then she asked him to hop and took him home. They chatted easily and laughed, but they both knew what was going on.

They got to her house and he brought her groceries in. After a couple of glasses of wine, they were tongue kissing. Then she was lying across his lap, blowing him as he finger fucked her on the couch. She turned out to be a winner, for soon, she was riding his dick frenziedly, her big tits whipping in his face. He grabbed her hips and gave it to her, nice and hard as he sucked the nipples off her tits. She said she loved to see his dark lips on her white tits and then she was cuming. Dez just took her and fucked her like he had known and dated her for ages, and she opened up her legs and gave him her holes like she had been waiting for him all her life. She was into ass fucking too, and didn't need lube for her ass got wet. And when she came, she squirted all over his dick. Dez fucked her all afternoon. She said her husband would pick up the kids from school and return around six. They forgot about the time though, as he fucked her and rode her like a horse, bare back.

Then she kneeling at his feet, ass naked, blowing him voraciously and he was was sitting back on the couch, using her hair like a handle to pump her pretty face on his big, black cock. He was just cuming in a German wife's mouth when they heard her husband's car pull up. Dez exploded in her mouth and then he ran out of the back door as the husband and kids came in at the front. Dez looked in through the window and saw the naked wife tongue kissing her husband with the mouth he had just fucked and cum in. Damn!

Chapter 10

One sunny afternoon, Dez was walking down a street with nice, big houses and neat gardens. As he passed a house, he saw two white girls, one lanky and tall, the other shorter and thicker, both blonds, aged about nineteen, playing on the lawn, in their skimpy thong bikinis, spraying each other with a hose and laughing and running around. They seemed so happy, and their tiny thong bottoms were wet, and plastered to their pussies, outlining the lips of their young pussies. He stopped to gaze. They saw him and called him over, speaking Hip Hop English to him. They asked him if he had weed to sell. He said he did have weed, but would only smoke it with them. They gazed at each other, and then invited him in and smuggled him into the house, after making sure nobody was watching.

They were soon in one of the girls' big, spacious bedroom. Dez sat on a wide couch and the girls sat on a bed, gazing at him with curiosity, fascination and lust, but they were keeping their distance and not saying much. He rolled a fat joint, fired it up, inhaled a couple of times and passed it on greasy. Louisa put on some Hip Hop music. After the first joint, the girls loosened up. Louisa stole some Barcadi from her dad's bar and made them cocktails as Dez rolled one joint after another, to loosen them up. At first, they sat the weed.

They told him they were best friends, and knew each other from school. The tall, lanky one, Louisa, lived in the house with her dad, who was away for the week end, and the shorter, thicker one, Marta, was visiting. Louisa was had big, blue eyes, a wide thin mouth and she was tall, slim and supple, with small tits. She told him she danced ballet. Marta had thick boobs and wide, curvy hips, and she told him she played tennis. They said they loved hip hop and found rappers so sexy.

When Louisa went to the bathroom, Dez held his hand out to Marta and called her over, confidently. She came as if in a trance, blushing. He pulled her astride his lap and she giggled. He started stroking her hot, soft, curvy body and she sighed and opened her mouth and he kissed her deeply. She was wearing a tiny little thong bottom and he had full access to her young, thick, pale ass. Dez grabbed it, stroked it, explored it and squeezed it as he tongued her mouth and got his tongue lapped and sucked. He eased his hand between her thick, round white cheeks and stroked her crack and Marta started humping his cock lustily and then she was yanking his t-shirt off and kissing his chest and sucking on his nipples.