The Second Hundred Years Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
woodmanone
woodmanone
2,297 Followers

"Let's go see Josh tomorrow, his place is just the other end of the valley," William said. "Maybe we can work a deal with him."

They were getting ready to go to Josh Benson's ranch the next morning. As they stepped out onto the porch, a car, trailing a cloud of dust pulled up and stopped. The dust caught up with the car as it stopped and for a few seconds the Randals couldn't see the driver. As the dust cleared, a young woman stepped out of the car and walked toward them.

Looking up at the men on the porch she said, "Hello Lewis."

William and Jim were puzzled. Who was this woman? They looked at Lewis waiting for an introduction or an explanation.

Lewis took a deep breath and frowned. "Grandpa, Jim this is Julie Adams. My ex fiancée."

To Be Continued

woodmanone
woodmanone
2,297 Followers