The Second Time Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

"It's okay, you don't have to say any more," I said.

"No, I have to finish. I was pretty bruised and banged up; the paramedics told me I should go the hospital, but I had to take care of my baby. I healed pretty quickly except for my ribs. He cracked one of them. I applied for a divorce and of course got it. After he got out of jail the police brought him by to get his things. He's not allowed around me and can only see Tina with someone else being there. He has never come to see her. He is supposed to pay a hundred dollars a week child support. Whenever he has a job they garnishee his paycheck. He's about two thousand dollars in arrears. I don't care; I just don't want him in Tina's life. Well, now you know my story. Do you still want to have sex with me?"

"No!" A look of horror came across her face.

"I want to make sensuous love to you," I said.

She smiled and kissed me very sensuously. Damn, what a kisser. I honestly believe I could come just kissing her. I know that it was my feelings for her that helped make me feel this way.

I wasn't going to tell you about the love making we had afterwards, but it's so imbedded in my mind I have to tell you some of it. She checked to make sure that Tina was asleep. She put on an old CD with romantic songs playing. I was listening to, 'I Can't Help falling In Love With You', as she was slowly taking off her clothes. She dimmed the lights and then removed her pants. All she had on was her bra and panties. I stripped down to my briefs.

Wise men say, only fools rush in. but I can't help falling in love, with you.

She moved over onto the bed, then pulled my briefs down enough to reach in and take my cock in her hands. She stroked it slowly and as she looked up into my eyes she put the head of my cock into her mouth. Warm, and wet, I could feel her tonguing the slit on the head of my cock. I felt myself getting harder and harder. She pulled it out of her mouth and reached back and unfastened her bra and pulled it away from her body. She had big gorgeous breasts.

She rolled over onto her back as I crawled on the bed and began kissing her. First on her lips, then her cheeks, down to her neck. For the first time I touched her breast.

"Careful, honey, they're big but very sensitive."

I touched the nipple with my tongue, then gently took it into my mouth and sucked it to a stiff hardness. I repeated the same motions on her other nipple.

"God, I love it, Jerry; you're so good. It's been so long since I felt so good. Make love to me, Jerry. I'm yours to do with as you please. Just, don't hurt me."

See the pyramids along the Nile. Watch the sunrise on a tropic Isle. Just remember, darling, all the while You belong to me.

I slid down to her belly and kept kissing it. I could smell the aroma of her valley below. I slid my hand down over her hairy mound and squeezed it till I heard her moan and felt her valley getting wet with her juices.

She raised her hips and slid her panties down her thighs. She then spread her legs wide so I could get a good grip on her valley as I slid two fingers into her oh-so-wet hole. She was moaning and jacking her body against my fingers.

"Fuck me, Jerry, please fuck me. I want it so bad, it's been so long."

"Your first climax is going to be with my mouth."

"Jerry, I've never had a man eat me out before. Men seem to want oral sex but never willing to give it."

"I'm giving it to you right now, baby," as I scooted down and buried by face in her moist valley. I kissed, licked, and tongued her till I heard her scream out. Her juices flowing all over my face. She grabbed my head and spread her legs and pumped against my face for what felt like minutes.

She let go of my head and I scooted up between her wide open thighs and put my cock at her opening.

"Do you want me to use a condom."

"No, Jerry, I'm on the pill."

"What about disease?"

"You idiot, I had it in my mouth fifteen minutes ago. Put it in me and love me," she smiled.

I noticed she didn't say 'Fuck me', so I did make love to her. I slowly pushed my cock into her pussy. Did it ever feel good, hot and wet. I thought I was going to come any second. I had to hold back; I wanted to give her the ride of my life but I knew I wouldn't last.

"Come in me, honey, go ahead, don't hold back. You need it as much as I do. Shoot that load deep in me, baby."

I couldn't take any more as I held her legs high and pushed my cock in as deep as I could, till my balls were slapping against her ass. Then I came, I came with the biggest load of my life. Julie screamed out, "I love you, Jerry, I really do."

It seemed like I kept coming. She kept rotating her hips and squeezing my cock till it began to soften. I held it in her till her spasms stop. I rolled off of her and she rolled over on her side facing me. I took my face and buried my face it between her breasts and went to sleep.

When I woke up it was dark. The CD's were still playing.

Baby, baby don't get hooked on me. Baby, baby don't get hooked on me. Cause I'll just use you then I'll set you free. Baby, baby don't get hooked on me.

It was never going to happen. I would never let her go. I was already hooked on her. As I sat up to go to the bathroom, Julie rolled over on her back. She was awake.

"Jerry, I know I've only known you for a couple of weeks and we don't know everything about each other. But, in the throes of passion when I said, 'I love you,' I meant it. I know it might sound stupid and I don't know why I know except I feel it in my heart. I know this relationship is going way too fast but I needed to tell you. I don't want a reply from you, I just wanted you to know. When you get done in the bathroom, I'm going to ride you so you will never forget me."

"Julie, I have never been made love to the way you did with me. I will never forget you, you can take that to the bank."

I got up and went to the bathroom. When I returned, she was on her knees and said, "Lay down, cowboy. I'm going to ride your bronco."

I couldn't believe how hard I was. She jacked me up and down a few times and began her ride. Damn, she was the best.

We started dating regularly after that night. I would see her once or twice during the week and most every weekend. My sister said that we both really seemed happy and was wondering what was next. I told her we just decided to play it by ear.

Our relationship was going along good until one day I got a call at work.

"Jerry Brown here."

"Hey, mother fucker, you stay the hell away from my wife and kid or they'll be hell to pay."

"Oh, it's 'beat up women and children Ray'. You mother fucker, I'll meet you anytime, any place and kick your ass back into the gutter where you belong," I replied.

Ray replied, "Listen, you stupid son of a bitch, you go near my wife and kid and it's not you I'm coming after, it will be them. I'll beat the shit out of Julie and I'll really do a number on the kid. Hell, in the long run, it will save me money."

"What the fuck is the matter with you? Why don't you leave the damn country. Julie isn't going to follow you."

"She owes me! She's my fucking wife, or at least was. If it wasn't for that damn kid we would still be fucking. She's pretty good at it. At least till she got so fucking fat. Then she had me locked up and I had to do hard time."

"If you ever touch a hair on either of their heads, I promise to hunt you down and kill you like a rabid animal."

"Look, asshole, you hold the cards. Just stay the fuck away from them and everything will be cool. I have people watching them. If I find out you've been there then I'll show up unannounced and do my thing. I will guarantee you will never recognize either of them." He hung up.

What the hell was I suppose to do? I didn't even know what he looked like or where he worked or stayed. Dammit, dammit, dammit, what could I do. I couldn't see Julie or Tina till I could find this son of a bitch.

I called Cheri at work.

"Cheri, can you see Julie from your desk?"

"Yes, she's working and smiling. I think she's in love."

"Okay, I have to tell you something but Julie is not to know."

"What's is it, Jerry? You're sounding kind of weird."

"I just got a call from Ray, Julie's ex-husband."

"What the hell did he want? He's no good, Jerry; he's bad news."

"He warned me to stay away from Julie and Tina."

"What? Stay away from Julie and Tina? Surely you're not going to let that son of a bitch get away with this. Damn, Jerry, I never saw you back down from a fight and never saw you lose one."

"This is a little different, Cheri. He's not coming after me. I already told him I would meet him. He laughed it off and said if I see Julie or Tina he pretty much said he would beat them up or even kill them. I can't take the chance of seeing them till I find this son of a bitch."

"What can I do, Jerry?"

"I don't want Julie to know. It would just scare her to death. I'm going to talk with her and maybe even break up with her till I get this bastard. I need information. Anything you can find out about him. Where he works, lives, hangs out. Pump Julie's head for anything that might help. Only tell her if she won't tell you anything. I need you to do this for me. Call me with anything helpful."

"Okay, Jerry, get the bastard for me too will you?"

"Yes, big sister, I'll get him for all of us."

After hanging-up from talking to Cheri, I called Julie.

"Julie speaking, how may I help you?"

"Hi, honey, it's me. You won't like what I'm about to tell you, but I need you to trust me."

"What is it, Jerry? What's the matter?"

"I can't tell you right now. I won't be seeing you for a week or two. I need you to know that I love you and I'm doing this for us."

"Jerry, please tell me. Is there someone else? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, nothing like that. I do need a favor from you. Cheri needs to know a few things about Ray. Would you tell her all you can please?"

"Ray? I don't love Ray, you know that. Why are you doing this, Jerry?"

"Please, just trust me, at least for a few days. Can you do that for me?"

"Okay, Jerry, I'll talk to Cheri and answer her questions."

"One more thing, Julie, don't pump Cheri for information. She doesn't know anything. She is asking you for me. I can't be seen with you right now and that is why Cheri is helping me."

"Jerry, this is crazy. I don't understand."

"I'm sorry, Julie, I really can't tell you anymore right now. I promise I will explain it all to you when it's over."

"Over? When what's over? Jerry, you're scaring me."

"Just do what I ask and everything will be fine. Just know I love you but don't try and come to see me or talk to me. It's very important that you trust me."

"Okay, Jerry, but I don't like it. I don't like it at all."

"I love you, Julie."

"I love you too, Jerry."

I hung up the phone and there stood two of my best workers. They were staring at me.

"What is it, boss? Need some help?"

Cal and Jim were two rough and ready guys. They both did a little time for assault when they were younger and gang members.

"It's okay, guys. Just some personal issues. Nothing to do with work."

"Bullshit, Jer. Look, we've been here through all these conversations you just had. I don't mean to butt in, but as you have always told us, 'If it affects your personal life, then it affects your work.' We're here for you, Jer. That's what friends are for, so what gives?" asked Cal.

I remember when these two came in together for a job interview. The human resource department was a little nervous when they walked it. The manager called me in the office. I just stared at the two guys. They weren't necessarily big as they were strong and mean looking.

"Are you two here for an interview for the warehouse workers position?" I asked.

"Yeah, man, we could use the work. We just got out of jail and no one wants to hire us. Our parole officer said we better find some work. We are always getting the runaround but not the job. We can do the work; we just need the chance to prove it. No one wants to give us that chance," said Jim.

"Let me see your resumes."

"We don't have one, man. I'm a good worker but not much of a book learner. I just need a chance to prove I can do it," replied Cal.

"Bill, give them both an application and let them fill it out and I'll take a look at it." Bill was the manager but I was in charge of who was hired to work for me.

"Guys, don't lie on those applications. If you did time, put it down. I don't want liars working for me."

I came back a few minutes later and they had their papers filled out. According to their paper work they were best friends, like two peas in a pod. Their work experience sucked but they looked strong. I took them back in the warehouse and told them to move some furniture.

"Put those sofas and chairs on the truck and be very careful you don't scratch or tear anything."

"Do we get the job or are we just doing the work?" asked Cal.

"It all depends on how well you load that truck. You have half an hour to get it done."

I went back inside and told Bill to put them on the payroll. He was a bit worried but went along. I went back into the warehouse about twenty minutes later and they were done loading the truck.

"Well, Cal, Jim, you got the job. I'll tell you up front that I expect you be honest with me and I'll be honest with you. I give the work schedule out and I expect you to do the job. My door is always open. You have a problem, bring it to me. Remember, your personal life affects your work. So, if there's a problem we will deal with it. You men wanted a chance to prove yourself, and I'm giving it to you. Go out front and fill out your papers. Tell Bill I said to give each of you a free lunch voucher for loading that truck. I don't expect you to work for nothing."

I had their respect and friendship. Now I could use their help.

"Okay, Cal, my girlfriend was married to a true idiot. He beat her and now he's back. He told me to stay away from her."

"Geez, Boss, excuse my language but just go beat his fucking ass."

'I'd love to, Cal, but I don't know the mother fucker or where he hangs out or works. He's not after me. He's after his ex-wife and daughter. If I see them, he is going to hurt them. I can't protect them twenty-four hours a day."

"Who is he, Boss?" asked Jim.

"Ray Moore is his name but I don't have any other information on him. He did time for assaulting his wife, my girlfriend."

"We know the fucker, Jerry. We were in lock up at the same time. He's kind of a know-it-all. You could whip his ass into next week. The problem is he has hang-ons."

"What's a hang-on, Jim"

"Stupid fuckers that are yes men for him. We call them toadies. They do his dirty work. It wouldn't be a fair fight, Jer. These mother fuckers play dirty."

"I can get down and dirty too, Jim. This son of a bitch is going to pay dearly for his actions. I don't care if I have to take on all of them."

"You only have to take on the one, boss; we have your back."

"Thanks, guys, see if you can find out where they hang out or something. I don't want to go to jail for this. I have to mark my time. Thanks again, guys. You are truly friends."

It was two days later when Cheri called me. She said Julie didn't know anything about Ray. Her checks were forwarded from children services.

"Cheri, I need to find out who's watching her. I do believe someone is spying on her. I need to know who."

"Jerry, you need to tell her. She's worried sick she did something. She will be in danger whether if you talk to her or not. Please call her. She's been crying half the time at work here. I think keeping her in the dark isn't the best idea."

"You're probably right, Cheri. I call her right now."

"Thanks, Jerry, and good luck. She just returned to her desk."

"Julie Moore, may I help you?"

"Hi, sweetheart. It's me."

"Jerry, it's so good to hear your voice. God, I've been worried sick. What's going on?"

"Well, I'm going to tell you everything I know. It's not good but I can't keep it from you. Ray called me the other day and told me you belonged to him."

"That's not true, Jerry. I belong to you, only you."

"I know, sweetheart, but you have to listen to me; this is very important. He told me if I come near you or Tina, he will do you harm."

"Oh, God, no, it can't be happening."

"Honey, it's okay. Me and a couple of friends are working on it. I just can't take that chance of being with you and having Ray following up on his treat."

"Jerry, he's a psycho. He would follow up. What can I do to help?"

"Ray told me he is having you watched. Have you seen anyone following you or staring at you, anything at all?"

"I get stared at a lot, Jerry, big boobs and all, but no one in ... particular."

"Why did you hesitate just now, Julie?"

"This might not mean anything, but a grandson of one of the old people a couple of trailers down has been staying over their house a lot more. I turned him down for dates time and time again. He gives me the creeps."

"What's his name?"

"Don't laugh, but its George Hamilton. Jerry, the last time I turned him down he was really pissed. I tried to be nice but I finally told him to go fuck himself. I don't usually talk like that but I don't like him and he wouldn't stop bothering me."

"Okay, honey. Just so you know, I do love you and we'll get past this together. Kiss Tina for me will you?"

"I sure will. She asked me where dada was last night."

"Okay, honey, take care. Bye."

It was a couple of more days when Cal and Jim approached me and said they found out some information.

"Ray and his toadies are working for a roofing company. It was hard to pin them down since they are never at the same place more than a few days."

"Good job, guys. I knew I could count on you."

"More news, boss. Ray and his toadies hang out at Joe's Bar over on Fifth Street. It's a pretty nasty place. We know because we use to hang out there ourselves. They hang out there most every evening."

"Do either of you guys know George Hamilton?"

They laughed at the same time. "You don't mean the old actor do you, Jer."

"No, guys. I think our spy is a George Hamilton."

Cal spoke, "I know a Georgie Porgy, who was a rat in jail. Don't know his last name, could be your guy. I'd know him if I saw him."

"Why don't you two go to Joe's Bar tonight and see what the latest is. Don't tell anyone where you work. We don't want to give anything away here. By the way, the drinks are on me but you two better be sober when you show up for work tomorrow."

"How about a little dinner too, boss? We hate drinking on an empty stomach."

"Okay, guys, try and keep the night under a hundred." They both laughed. A hundred bucks buys a lot of booze in a dive like Joe's.

Cal and Jim came in the next day. "Found out a lot of shit, Jer. This asshole was laughing at you pretty good."

"Tell me everything; start from the beginning."

"Cal and I went in and ordered dinner. By the way boss, thanks; that was a pretty good steak. Anyway while we were eating, Ray and two of his toadies came in and sat at the bar. We went up and acted like we were all old friends. He asked us what we've been up to, and we told him we just got out a couple of weeks ago and was looking for work. He told us he could get us jobs but we would have to give him a percentage. We told him we'd see about that later. We really didn't want to work all that bad."

Jim continued, "We asked him what he was up to and he told us about the roofing jobs. Cal asked him if he was still married and he started laughing. He said he divorced the fat bitch and told her boyfriend he was going to beat her to death if he ever saw her again. Then he told us he had Georgie Porgy watching her place. He did tell us he was going to go after her anyway, probably tomorrow. He told us we could come along and help gang bang her if we wanted."

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers