The Secret Lives of Goddesses 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15

Drea was watching Laene from the corner of her eye as they stood in the shade of their stand in the marketplace. Her eyes were slowly shutting, her head tilting down as she dozed off. "Hey, Laene... Get much sleep last night?"

She shook her head, partially as a response and partially just an attempt to shake off the drowsiness.

"Oh. Did Hector keep you up all night?"

"No... He never showed up."

"I see." Suspiciously, Drea leered at her. Normally Laene would be fumingly mad about her boyfriend's failures and it would be the first thing they would discuss, yet Laene seemed more focused on just staying awake than anything else. "So, why are you so tired then?"

She turned to look at her with dark puffy eyes. "Drea... I saw something unbelievable last night."

"Okay, you've got my interest."

"I was leaving Hector's place, after his mom told me he wasn't home. It was already late. I saw Genera walking... she was dressed up like one of the priestesses, disguised in fact. She was heading into the forest south of town."

"So you followed her?"

"Of course. She went deep, deep into that forest. To a little hut, by a pond..."

Drea nodded, "ohh! That must be where the goddess Jessica is living."

"Yes, it is her home."

"Genera never mentioned that she's been going out there at night. She must have been visiting with the baby. That's very good of her. How big was Jessica's belly?"

"Yeah, but wait, that's the thing," Laene said, seeming to regain some of her energy as the stranger details came out. "Jessica isn't pregnant. She's just been living in that forest by herself."

Drea blinked. "Wha... really...?"

"Yeah."

"But... but everyone thinks..."

Laene just shrugged her shoulders tiredly.

"Has Genera been lying to us?"

"What? I, uh... I don't know?"

"To us... and the priestesses... to everyone?!"

Laene found herself taking a step back as a blind rage overtook her best friend. She hadn't thought too hard about the situation, didn't think Drea would be so incensed to learn of Genera's little fib.

"Laene. What were they doing?"

"Ah! Hehe, well, you know... that thing that goddesses do..."

With a snarl, Drea slammed her fist into the mound of clothing before her, and heads turned to see what the fuss was about.

"Wow, calm down Drea," Laene said, stepping closer and speaking in a hushed tone. "There's no need to make a scene! What is there to be mad about? Of course, goddesses will do what they are meant to do..."

"Oh, so now you're a believer, hmm? Well let me tell you something. I've been worshipping Genera for half a year now and I feel exactly the same as I always have. I've been a very good worshipper, but I have nothing to show for it. And now you tell me the goddess Jessica was not impregnated."

Laene lifted an eyebrow, "sure, okay. So what are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying that you were right all along. Genera isn't a goddess. She is false!"

"Whoa, please, more quietly! We can't let anyone hear us speak of her like that."

Drea almost spoke again, but stopped as a family walked past their stand. She stared at Laene and pondered the strange reversal of roles she and her best friend were experiencing. Eventually she turned away from her, to face the market square again. Her jaw was trembling with emotion.

"Are you okay...?"

"No, I'm not okay. I... I don't know what to... I feel so humiliated!"

Laene took Drea's hand. "Why? Because you think Genera is a fake? I don't think so at all! If she were why would the goddess Jessica like her so much?"

"Because... because look at her. She's beautiful, she's... like a goddess... it's just... nothing else about her is the way it should be! Or else, I would have something to show for all the time we've spent together."

"Well, I don't know. Maybe you're right. Maybe she's just like, some sort of anomaly. I mean, they say that the blood of goddesses runs through our veins in Aerotia. Maybe she's inherited just the right amount of that blood, to become what she is today."

"Maybe. Just the right amount of it to be a liar."

Chapter 16

It was approaching noon and still there was no sign of Drea. Normally she would arrive a few hours after sunrise, always punctual after her day off. The temple was, after all, a much nicer place to be than out in the hot marketplace. This was unlike her.

The sound of Genera's feet padding against the stony ground reverberated off the walls of the empty temple as she paced about. It was so quiet. She was at a loss for what to do with herself. Left on her own, dressed for worship, her mind began to wander...

She was thinking back to her night with Jessica. It was one of the many nights they'd shared in secret, and there was seemingly nothing that set it apart from any of the others, but she still reminisced to it, wishing she could return to that little hut. By the time they had finished the sun was threatening to rise, and she had rushed back to the temple, only to sleep the morning away.

A day had passed since then. With Drea absent, there was nowhere she would rather have been than with Jessica again. It was an honour to be wanted by the goddess, and it was a thrill to keep their activities so secret.

***

Genera picked at the platter of food, an extravagant spread as always. Lunch for two, and still Drea was nowhere to be found.

Satisfied, she rose from her seat and began to shrug out of the fine chains and sheets that were her formal wear. She hung them on their stand, relieved to be rid of the elaborate outfit. She took her casual sarong and began to wrap herself, then pinned the final fold in place.

She'd made up her mind. Drea's absence would be her treat. She would make a daytime visit to Jessica's little home.

***

The walk through the forest had almost become routine, but then she had always negotiated it at night. The mood was entirely different now that the sun was high in the sky. The biggest difference was the sweltering heat - she was terribly hot in that heavy priestess' robe, and her sweat ran so heavily that she could feel her arms slipping against her sides as she went. She was feeling light headed and wished she'd had the forethought to bring a container of water.

Only when Jessica's hut was in view did she feel safe enough to remove the suffocating robe. It stuck to her hot sweat-slicked body, but eventually she had it off and folded it over her forearm.

She knocked on the door. No response. She stepped inside, only to find Jessica wasn't there.

As Genera began to consider the long, hot walk home she heard a faint splash of water. Walking through the back door of the hut she saw a heavenly sight: The midday sun shone off the crystal clear water of Jessica's pond, lighting it up like a gleaming sapphire... yet the true jewel was the beauty who swam within it. Relieved, Genera walked down to the stony rim of that natural pool and waited for Jessica to notice her arrival.

"Oh, Gen... How unexpected! Are you allowed to be here right now?" Jessica slid over to the shallowest shore of the pond, then began to step out of the water. As the sun irradiated her gleaming reddish gold hair and creamy pale skin, the droplets of water pouring off her bare lust inducing dimensions, Genera felt like she was witnessing Venus rising from the ocean. She was tongue-tied as she moved toward her, entranced as always by her divinely over endowed features as they shuddered against her slender body.

"Uh... I, uh. Yes, I can be here. No one knows."

"Okay. Good. You must be dying from the heat though." Jessica's green eyes slid down Genera's front. That favourite pink sarong was soaked with sweat and clinging to her, revealing everything in its saturated semi-transparency, including the elongating form of her burgeoning arousal. Jessica offered a hand, "you'd better join me in the water."

They walked into the shallow pond and Genera started to remove her sweat drenched clothing. Jessica couldn't help but let her eyes flit down to that mocha coloured cock, now hanging heavily between her thighs, but her first priority was to get Genera cooled and rehydrated. "The water is fine to drink, also, so help yourself... you probably need it."

Genera tossed her sarong onto the rocks. They continued deeper into the water until it covered them up to their necks. "Ahhh... this water feels amazing. It's perfect."

Jessica nodded, smiling gladly. "And it's all mine. Can you believe it?" She laid her back against the stony wall, resting her arms on the rim. Her poise was possessive, and indeed the river and hut were her domain. Genera swam over to her, her long black ponytail following her as she went. She held Jessica with a light, cautious touch, for though a true goddess is far from fragile she felt it demonstrated her respect. Her semi hardened cock hovered parallel between them, swaying buoyantly in the water.

Jessica chuckled softly, tilting receptively into Genera's grasp, so she ventured a soft kiss upon the goddess' lips. A touch of tongue quickly escalated what would have been a momentary brush of the lips into an impassioned embrace, with Genera pulling her closer, grinding their bodies together beneath the the surface. Her shaft was quick to fill out, its hot length sending the sensitive tip yearningly into the space between Jessica's breasts.

"Ooh, you are one gorgeous little human... and so quick to arouse," Jessica said. She gently fondled Genera's sac, sifting her heavy balls through her fingers, making her cock throb even harder. "You really turn me on."

"And you are a goddess, a being more perfect than I could ever imagine. I'm helpless to my desire... I must worship you..."

"Go ahead then," Jessica said, and she tilted her chest up, presenting her unbelievable set to Genera. With a grateful little sigh Genera hoisted them, crouching slightly so she could press her face into their soft perfection. She giggled softly, smoothing a hand over the broad curve of a breast as it rested against her cheek, her fingers eventually finding a nipple.

"Ooh... that feels good. Please, more of that."

Genera blinked for a moment, then took each of Jessica's nipples between her forefingers and thumbs, gently kneading them. They were far from small, proportioned wonderfully to the truly expansive breasts they each capped. They hardened quickly. "Nngg... harder, babe." Genera complied.

"Mmmmmh... that's a new feeling. Don't stop," Jessica said. She felt a warmth building in her breasts, a pleasure that was simultaneously erotic yet also euphoric in a broader sense, like a great massage. It sent gentle tingles down her spine.

Genera slid a hand beneath Jessica's left breast, lifting it up to her lips. She suckled firmly on her hot nipple while continuing to tease the other with steady pinches. "Ooh, oh Gen, wow... keep doing that. That feels amazing..."

Genera nodded silently, continuing. She would do whatever her goddess wished, despite the pressing urges of her impatient, turgid cock.

The sensations Jessica felt were increasing, tingles of euphoria running through her every nerve as a pressure began to build inside of her breasts. She moaned deeply, arching her back sensually, instinctively. She shut her eyes and waited for whatever was about to happen happen.

Neither had known what to expect next: With little warning Jessica moaned again, her head lolling back against the wall as she began to release fluid into Genera's mouth. It tasted like nothing Genera had ever experienced before, an indescribable flavour that demanded she continue to drink. It was delicious, and absolutely addictive. Genera felt the same warm something dribbling down her hand from the other breast, and glancing sideways at it she saw that it had the colour and consistency of milk.

Jessica was in absolute ecstasy, for the act of producing it for her as powerful as an orgasm yet entirely different. It was a patient, calm bliss that remained constant as long as Genera continued. She was sapped of the will to move, with all of her focus intent on the simple pleasure of feeding her worshipper. "Oh my god Gen... this has never happened before. Mmmm god, keep going..."

Unable to help herself anymore, Genera began to stroke her spare hand up and down her cock, for the strange activities had kept her rock hard and wanting. It didn't distract her from her main task of drinking Jessica's milk down -- nothing possibly could, it was just far too good to ignore, especially when the flow was increasing to a gentle mouth filling pour.

Soon the water around them was tainted cloudy by the milky fluids as Genera's fingers steadily teased them out. Experimentally, she switched nipples, eliciting a wimper of complaint and then an appreciative purr from the subdued strawberry blonde. Of course Genera's mouth was greeted by the same wonderful fluid, which she continued to drink down with great gusto.

Jessica opened her eyes for a moment, looking down at Genera in disbelief. She saw her arm steadily moving beneath the water, so she joined her in wrapping a hand around her neglected cock. Genera murmured her appreciation and quickly began to rock her hips into each pass of their hands.

Their combined motions were making short work of her, and after a few moments it was evident that Genera was about to let go. Jessica did nothing to stop it, for the closer she got the deeper she drank... and the feeling of milk leaving her body was absolutely divine. Soon Genera tensed, gasping into Jessica's nipple, and she felt her cock seizing hard beneath the water. Creamy ribbons of cum tickled Jessica's stomach, floating to the surface to mingle with the milky haze that surrounded them.

Genera let go of Jessica's breast, letting it splash against the surface. "Mmmmh, Jessica, my goddess" she sputtered, short of breath and wracked with pleasure.

"Don't stop babe... I need you to drink it all," Jessica whispered. Her hand still slowly trailed up and down her long cock. Genera nodded, taking the other breast in her mouth and continuing to drink, eliciting a breathy moan from the goddess.

Genera was starting to feel extremely relaxed, the strength leaving her limbs as a comforting warmth spread through her body. She wrapped her arms around Jessica's body, lazily resting against her as she drank down that strange milk. It was as if the sweet euphoria Jessica felt were passing into Genera, becoming a shared sensation.

Jessica could see this, and as she watched Genera's eyes shut she had a faint recognition of what was happening to her. To her disappointment she was starting to drink more slowly, with all of her bodily movements becoming languid and limp. Genera was falling asleep.

Eventually she stopped drinking completely, simply resting her head against Jessica's chest. Though Jessica wished she would continue she knew that Genera wouldn't be waking up for a while.

Chapter 17

"Well well, this I did not expect," the woman said. She was seated behind an old wooden desk, with various papers and stationary as well as a laptop arranged in front of her. Genera blinked, puzzled as to why and how she had found herself in such an unfamiliar location. She clenched the arm rests of the antique chair she sat in, looking around frantically at her surroundings, then down at her clothing.

She could have sworn she had just been naked, alone with Jessica in her pond in the midday heat... yet here she was, dry and clothed in her clean sarong, in what must have been a modern apartment or condo.

"Uh, and I guess you weren't expecting this either," the woman said. Her Italian was accented differently than an Aerotian's, like a fluent mainlander's. Genera peered at the strange woman, feeling as if she might have seen her before. She was a slim, elegant beauty with striking violet eyes and wavy black hair that was curiously streaked with more purple. Although she wore business attire it was plain to see that she was a total knock out.

"Who are you...?"

"My name is Marla, darling. Marla Dennis. And you are an Aerotian girl?"

Genera nodded. "Yes. My name is Genera. You know of Aerotia?"

"Oh, yes. I've been a few times. It's a wonderful place... like none other. I hope it hasn't changed much since I last visited."

"Not much changes in Aerotia. Miss Dennis... how did I get here... and why?"

Marla leaned in, resting her elbow on the table. "You know, I'm wondering the exact same thing. This isn't real, if you haven't figured it out yet."

"It's not?"

"No, not at all. You're dreaming."

"I see," Genera said. She looked around herself again. "This is a very vivid dream."

"Yes, these particular ones tend to be. You're supposed to remember them. Important messages, they bear."

Genera just stared, mystified.

"Important messages... and I am the one who bears them. Which is what I don't understand, since I've never in my life seen you before. Say, do you happen to know a woman named Jessica? She looks like she's about your age, but she's definitely not from your island."

Genera nodded slowly, "yes, I know her. I know her very well, in fact."

"This must have something to do with her, then. You see, she's a goddess. And I'm a goddess, and you're one also."

"You... what? Me...?"

"Oh, yes, you. That's why we're here, my darling. Have you been involved with Jessica?"

Genera blushed softly. "Yes, I have been."

Marla needed to pause. It seemed Genera's reply had affected her slightly. "I see. ...Alright, we're getting somewhere. Jessica is something we have in common. I've been involved with her, too." Marla turned a framed picture on her desk to face Genera. It was an image of herself and Jessica, huddled in each others' arms as Marla pointed the camera down towards them. "For a long time, in fact. I sired her."

You know what? Maybe it's better if I show you...

Suddenly Genera's vantage point changed, her consciousness separated from body. She beheld the apartment from above, and in it were Marla and Jessica.

This is an image of the past. You probably weren't even born yet when this happened. Just a day in our lives...

Marla had taken Jessica's costume and locked herself in the bathroom. Jessica meanwhile had already dressed herself in the living room and by then was taking steps to prevent any more trick-or-treaters from interrupting their privacy.

As Marla's had been, Jessica's strawberry blonde hair was up in pigtails. The short sleeved blue and white belly top was ill fitted for her, for while on its former wearer it was just able to hold her chest, on Jessica it was much too small. Slender though she was, the bottoms of her breasts were exposed almost up to the beginnings of her areolae, and though the elastic hem squeezed her tightly she felt that any misstep would have those expansive globes bouncing free from under the tightly packed fabric. Her nipples were boldly visible, pressing into the material. Beneath the tiny blue pleated skirt she wore nothing, for the included white panties had been all but ruined by Marla. With that garb she was easily the naughtiest cheerleader ever.

In her knee-high white socks and sneakers her footsteps were silent as she made her way to the entrance of their apartment. She opened the door, meekly hiding behind it in case anyone should witness her scandalous wear, and taped a note to the door:

[happy halloween! there's no need to knock - help yourselves! <3]

At the foot of that door she placed a bowl full of candies. It was a bit of a cop-out, but they at least wouldn't have to deal with any more interruptions.

I've never seen her like this before. She seems so young, so... silly. Is she human?

Yes. As I hope the priestesses taught you, a lady goddess is not born, she is made.