The Secret of My Success

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swallowed and bit his lower lip, so I decided to take things a step further.

"You will pay for this, you know. Now take your belt off and drop your pants!"

I have no idea how I managed to muster the nerve to say that, but once he began unbuckling his belt, everything else just seemed to flow from there. I was in charge!

I had to stifle a giggle as he dropped his trousers. The old boy's Y-front underpants, and skinny little legs just looked so funny, especially in comparison to Mr.. James's trimmed and toned body.

I took his belt and folded it in half. He didn't need to be told what to do, obviously he had done this before. He didn't need to give me instruction either; I knew.

Mr.. James had spanked me on numerous occasions, but up until then it had never occurred to me, that I might enjoy giving the punishment.

In the time it took me to lock the door and check that it was secure, the Professor had positioned himself over his desk. I walked around behind him, raised the belt high and then struck it down across his ass. Surprised at how much I enjoyed it, I did it again... and again! Each time he would let out a little cry and then say, "Thank you, Mistress."

Mistress - let me tell you hearing that man, call me that, gave me a thrill like nothing I am able to put into words.

I didn't stop until my arm had grown weary. When he stood up and obviously he had a raging erection. I began to worry the old boy was going to want to fuck me, but instead he just stood there with a sheepish look on his face. Again I didn't understand this, but what I did understand was - I was in control now.

He spoke, "Please may I stroke my cock Mistress?"

I nodded.

He sat down and slipped his cock out of his underpants. My mouth dropped open as I then watched him wank off, right there in front of me, in his office.

The professor and I had many more fun times like that. We never did actually have intercourse, although I did allow him to tongue fuck me on many occasions. Allow? Well let me tell you the man was good. He may have been a professor of business studies, but that certainly wasn't his real expertise.

I attended most of his lectures that year, not because I needed to, it was just that I would have given anything to hear him slip up and call me 'Mistress' in front of the other students, just once, but unfortunately he never did. I passed that unit, and ever since then, I have always known how to handle men like him. Business psychology is certainly a complex issue, however it's not all that difficult to get what you want from a man, once you understand his weakness.

The golden rule about men is, they are soft when they hard, and hard when they are soft - Mr.. James told me that.

I am not sure if he would agree with me or not, but in many ways by the time I had finished that year, the pupil had become the teacher.

My thoughts were abruptly interrupted by my buzzer, "Mr.. Jones is here to see you Ma'am," my secretary announced over the intercom.

Yes, Jack Jones, I had a meeting with him to discuss my bonus. I undid the first three buttons of my blouse, and pulled my skirt up so the darker shade of my stocking tops would show.

The door opened and tall well-dressed Jack entered. It amused me to watch him as he pretended not to notice the lace of my bra was showing. I uncrossed my legs and then I stood up to walk over to him, smiling and shaking his hand warmly in both of mine. I glanced down at the bulge in his trousers. I knew I was about to get everything I wanted - just like I always do.

12