The Secret within Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me to see my slack-jawed appreciation and no sign of disapproval. I was fascinated to hear what transpired.

"Anyway, I grabbed a towel from the rack - I thought I could use it to cover myself if anyone else came in, and I stepped through the door into the gym before I could change my mind. I went straight to one of the bikes and climbed on, not looking at him or acknowledging him at all. Until I got settled on the bike, I felt almost naked and exposed, but once I'd adjusted it and climbed into the saddle, I felt a little better. I still had the towel draped around my shoulders, and I left it there to provide some cover as I started my warm up routine on the bike."

I closed my eyes and imagined the picture, my near naked wife on an exercise bike in a public gym, and her voyeur friend the only other person in the same room and able to take full advantage. Her hand was now running gently up and down the length of my cock, her head resting on my knee as she got into her story.

"I could see him in the mirror on the wall. He was checking me out as he pulled away on his rowing machine, behind and left of me. He was pulling hard, working up a sweat, with the whine of the wheel whirring and then slowing as he pulled and relaxed alternately. His eyes seemed never to leave me, and I could see as he took in the sight of me from behind."

"I was getting into my own rhythm on the bike by now and starting to feel the heat, so I just reached up and dragged the towel off my shoulders and draped it over the handlebars of the bike. That certainly caught his attention, and from looking at my bum, his gaze switched to looking at my reflection in the mirror, where he'd be able to see my front from where he was. I felt really naughty, and started to want him to look at me again as I continued to pedal hard."

As had happened the night before, Yvonne's practiced fingers found my zipper and pulled it down before unclipping my belt and pants, then her hand reached awkwardly into my trousers and teased and pulled at my erection. She never stopped talking softly as she did this.

"At one point, our eyes caught in the mirror. I thought he'd turn away embarrassed, but instead he nodded at me a kind of hello. He didn't seem at all phased by being caught looking at me, and I began to wonder if he was fully aware that I was putting on a show for him. I nodded back at him, and that seemed to establish some sort of connection between us. It was like we were co-conspirators, each playing our part."

She stopped speaking for a moment and reached up to plant a kiss on the end of my cock, before quickly taking me into her mouth and sliding her lips up and down my length a couple of times. It didn't last long though, luckily for me as I would have been unable to stop myself coming if she had continued. She pulled away with a wet plop from her mouth, licked the underside of my straining hardness, and then went on as she continued to gently stroke me.

"So there we were. Him looking at me, and me watching him look. It was how you wanted it to be, and I started to think about you and how excited you had become last night. I knew that you wanted me to show myself to him, and knowing that was ramping up my own excitement."

"He was starting to slow on the rower, winding down to move to a new machine, and like yesterday, I wanted to see if I could lead him around a little and influence what machine he went to next. As he gradually reduced his pace, I also ended the circuit that I had been doing on the bike, and stepped off. He continued to stare at me, almost arrogantly, as I stood by the side of the bike and grabbed my towel and wiped myself down. I was glowing pretty hard from the cycling, and when I went to dry my legs, I bent from the waist, pointing my bum at him to give him the best possible view."

I imagined the scene as Yvonne returned to sucking my cock. I didn't want to come just yet, and wanted to hear more from her, so I pulled her away from me and asked her to continue.

"Well, things went on like yesterday for a while. I'd start an exercise or use a machine, and he would always move to a machine or piece of apparatus where he would have the best view of me. Just like yesterday, I found it really exciting and could feel myself getting damp as he continued to stare at me. At one point, I walked over to the water fountain to get a drink, and he came over and stood behind me, waiting for me to finish. I was bent over at the fountain, drinking from the little tap, and I could feel his eyes on my bottom. It was the closest together we had been since I got in there."

"When I stood up and turned around to move away, he was standing really close to me, and he just held out his hand and introduced himself. His name is David by the way. I told him my name and said I was pleased to meet him, and said something like 'we seem to have the place to ourselves'"

I now had a name for the mysterious stranger, and knowing it seemed to make the whole situation more personal and erotic. I asked Yvonne to tell me what she and David did next.

"It was time for my bench presses again, and as I went over to the bench he followed me. As I was setting up the bar with the right weights, he asked me if I wanted him to 'spot' for me."

I looked quizzically at her, not really understanding what she meant.

"You know, hand you the weights once you are on your back, and take them from you when you have finished your reps. Anyway, I didn't say anything, but he stood near the end of the bench as I lay back on it, and when I was settled, he lifted the bar from the stand and handed it to me. He was standing right near my head, and as I started to press, he stayed there in case I needed to hand the bar back."

"I noticed that I was looking straight up at his crotch, and that I could see up the inside of his shorts slightly. He has really nice legs and thighs, and I could see almost to his groin. I couldn't help myself from looking as I worked the weights, but I couldn't quite see all the way."

I was swallowing my Gin and Tonic as she continued. It was clear that things had moved on from him looking, and her displaying, and I wasn't sure what I thought of that. But I didn't want her to stop!

"Anyway, I wanted to see better, so I feigned a weakness and he stepped forwards to take the weights. While he held them, I adjusted my position up the bench slightly so that my head was almost between his legs. He passed the weight back to me, and I continued and he stayed in position. Now I could see further, and it was clear that he also wasn't wearing underwear beneath his shorts. I hadn't noticed before, but I could now see part of his cock quite clearly."

Yvonne hesitated slightly when she said 'cock'. It wasn't a word that I had heard her use often, and she was clearly uncomfortable saying it now, but she obviously thought it was the right word for the occasion.

"So, darling, your naughty wife was displaying herself to another man, and looking at his cock" she repeated the word for emphasis. "How does that make you feel?"

I nodded down at my own cock, which was standing at full mast, and said that it was clearly exciting me and that she should continue. I asked her how being so close to it had made her feel.

"It was incredibly hot, lying there on my back, nearly nude, with my legs open, pressing weights and looking up his shorts. I started to get really excited, and I could feel my nipples harden. In return, he was looking at me all over and I could see his cock start to grow. It was obvious that this was turning us both on. I wondered if he could smell my growing excitement."

"Eventually, I finished my repetitions and handed him back the weights, which he rested on the stand above my head. As I was about to get up, he said 'one good turn deserves another' and started to add weights to the bar. It was obvious that he wanted me to spot for him."

"And did you?" I croaked.

"I couldn't very well not do could I?" she asked. "Don't you think it would have been rude to deny him my help when he had been so accommodating for me?"

I agreed, and she continued with her horny tale, now more vigorously stroking my erection, and stopping her manipulation whenever I indicated that I was getting too close by putting my hand over hers and slowing her down.

"So, he loaded the weights onto the bar and asked me to see if I could lift it OK whist he stood by me in case it was too heavy. Standing, I could lift it off the stand, but it would have been far too heavy for me to press. I told him it was OK, and now it was his turn to lie on the bench and wait for me to pass him the bar. I could see the shape of his stiffening cock through his shorts as he lay down beneath me and signalled that he was ready for the weights."

"I lifted them off the stand, and he held up his arms to take them from me, but he didn't reach towards me for them. I then had to shuffle forwards slightly to pass them to him. As I did, I had to open my legs a little to get into the right position, and he took the weights and started to press them, several repetitions of 10 presses each. After each rep, I'd take the weight from him and step back to rest it on the stand until he was ready to start again, when I would shuffle forwards again. His eyes never left my pussy which was almost immediately above his head. There wasn't anywhere else he could have looked."

"I was now really conscious of my own excitement and his, and when he eventually completed his pressing, I had to take another drink of water, just to take a breath."

By now, I was as excited as I could possibly be, and when she moved again to take me into her mouth, I did nothing to stop her, and she sucked and stroked me to a full and explosive climax, which she quickly swallowed, licking and slurping at my cock. As I softened and slipped from her mouth and hand, she smiled at me cheekily.

"It looks like you enjoyed my little story so far. No doubt you will want to hear the rest when you have recovered from Part One?"

With perfect timing, the doorbell rang, and our ordered Chinese meal arrived. I stuffed myself into my pants and struggled to the door to pay and collect, leaving Yvonne sitting on the floor and reaching for what was left of my drink.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I opened a bottle of wine and we ate dinner. Our conversation during dinner was fairly vanilla, although Yvonne hinted that she still had more to divulge. After my powerful orgasm earlier, I was happy to let things lie for a while until I started to feel the same familiar pangs and thrills.

As soon as dinner was over and we had cleared things away, instead of retiring in front of the TV as was usual for us, Yvonne told me to go to the bedroom and she would join me in a few minutes. I undressed and had a quick shower, wondering what else I had in store, but getting excited again about the possibilities, and by replaying Yvonne's exciting tale so far.

Exactly as I had asked that morning and the previous evening, she had worn her leotard to the gym and exposed herself to the guy I now knew as David. The way she had described the adventure had already brought one climax for me, and it appeared she had more to tell me. By the time I had finished in the shower and dried myself, and I walked naked into our bedroom, she was already there, dressed as before in her silk pyjamas, and lying seductively on her side of the bed.

"So, do you think you might be ready for Round Two?" she asked, and I replied by climbing on to the bed to join her, and asking her what happened next.

"Well, the rest of the session went along the same lines. I don't think that there was any doubt in either of our minds that I was showing off deliberately, and he was enjoying watching me do that. Before I knew it, it was about noon and I had been turned on and exercising for three whole hours. I decided that I had to stop, and started my warm-down, and he did likewise."

"We had been talking occasionally as we worked out. On one occasion, as I was doing some arm-curls with free weights, he had come over and told me that they would be more effective if I kept my back a little straighter. He had touched my shoulder with one hand to push it back, whilst using his other hand to push the middle of my back a little further forwards - it was the first real physical contact that we had, and I was distinctly aware of the liberty he was taking by touching me without permission. However, despite my doing nothing to stop or discourage him, there was no re-occurrence, much to my regret. By now I really wanted him to move things on."

I was naked on the bed, and she was clothed, and my prick again started to swell. She noticed and commented.

"You really are enjoying this aren't you?"

I ignored what I thought was a rhetorical question, but after a couple of seconds she repeated herself.

"I'll ask again. You really are enjoying this aren't you?" and she reached over and squeezed my nipple as if to enforce a response.

"It is very exciting to hear about your day, yes darling! I have really enjoyed your tale so far."

"Tell me why?" she demanded, clearly not a rhetorical question, and I thought for a moment before replying.

"I'm not really sure. Before yesterday, hearing such a story would have worried and concerned me, but listening to you last night, telling me about how excited you had become through a purely opportunistic incident, well I can't explain why it excited me so, but it did. I wanted it to happen some more, and now it has."

She listened silently and there was a pause, as if to encourage me to go on. I did.

"I really can't explain it, but the fact that you deliberately went out dressed as you were, to specifically excite this other man, this David, well that somehow has made it even more exciting for me. I've never previously even considered such a thing, but I was excited all day wondering what you were up to, and I couldn't hold back my excitement before dinner as you were telling me the story. It was incredible."

She kissed me again and rubbed my chest where she had previously pinched my nipple, as if to undo any hurt that may have been caused.

"I'm glad that it excites you as much as it does me. No one else has ever initiated a reaction in me like that, other than you. By the time I finished my warm-down, I knew I was soaking wet and ready for anything."

She kissed me and probed my mouth with her tongue in a very intimate embrace. When she had enough, she moved her head so that we were cheek-to-cheek, and she whispered gently into my ear.

"Are you sure you want to hear the rest? Things may have gone further than you wanted. I did say I had been a very naughty wife indeed."

My mind considered the possibilities. How much further could she have gone? What else could have happened? At that point, the brief physical contact between them that she had confessed to was beyond anything I had dared to imagine, and yet she seemed to be saying that there was a lot more to confess. Her speaking to the guy at all was beyond what I had thought possible, never mind them working out together, their faces and intimate parts in close proximity. By now I was semi-hard again, and I had to hear the rest.

"Well? Do you want me to go on?" she breathed into my ear.

"Oh yes! Please don't stop" I responded. It was then that she pulled away from me and her voice changed from an intimate whisper to a sterner and more demanding tone.

"If I am to tell you the rest, we need to establish some ground rules first. I need you to accept some conditions, or it stops right now. Are you OK with that?"

I couldn't stop now, and told her so, despite a misgiving that I had about what sort of conditions she was referring to. I didn't have to wait for very long to find out.

"What has happened, what might yet happen, has happened because you wanted me to expose myself to David. Do you agree with that statement?"

My head told me that there was a significant influence on what had happened that had originated from my wife, but my instinct, and my dick knew that unless I played along with this, I was unlikely to hear the rest of her story, so I agreed. My erection had stepped up a notch at the words 'what might yet happen'. I was lost!

Her voice became slightly more demanding if anything.

"Hold your cock, I like to see you play with it while I am talking to you."

I reached down and stroked myself, my fingers wrapped around my hard-on. I wasn't initially sure if I liked this new authoritative Yvonne, but being spoken to like this was certainly ramping up my excitement.

"Good! The real condition before I go on is that you must not get angry with me, or in any way blame me for what happened next. This was your desire, your fantasy, your kinkiness that lead to what happened, so if you don't like the results, you must bear full responsibility."

Still not sure where this was leading, but absolutely determined to be lead there, I nodded my assent to her 'condition'.

"After we had each warmed-down, and in my case that involved some stretching and yoga holds on the floor mat where he was very attentive to what I was doing, David came over to me and said 'I am going to the café to re-hydrate. Will you join me?' I didn't quite know what to say, but a smoothie or something sounded good, so I accepted. I hope that you don't mind."

I was still stroking myself and watching her breathing get heavier, and her nipples erect.

"I went to the locker room and had a quick clean-up. I stripped off my leotard and found it soaking wet. I needed to dry myself with a towel. In my rush this morning, I forgot to pack street clothes, so all I had with me to put on were the short skirt and crop top that I used to cover my leotard. That was when I rang you, so you can imagine why I didn't have time to talk. I had originally planned to ask you if it would be alright to meet him dressed like that, but I decided that I was going to do so anyway, and I didn't want to give you a heart attack. My leotard was too wet to wear, so I went to meet him in the café dressed in just those, no underwear."

I almost groaned at the thought of my Yvonne in the café at the gym wearing so little.

"I had to be very careful. If I leant the wrong way then I could be exposing either the bottom of my breasts or more, or my ass or pussy. It was exhilarating meeting him dressed like that in a public place, and again we were lucky and other than a couple of swimmers that came in at one point, we were on our own."

Yvonne pulled her top over her head, and slipped down her pyjama pants so that she too was naked. Then she reached between her legs to slide a finger delicately across her lips. She then moved the finger to my mouth and I tasted her.

"I am as wet now as I was then. Telling you all of this is bringing it all back to me. I was soooo excited. David brought us a couple of smoothies, and we sat and talked whilst we drank them. All the time, I could see him looking at my legs and bare tummy, and he was obviously trying to see more of me - the naked me, no longer covered by my leotard. I really wanted to show him, but felt it would be too blatant, but the idea of it excited me more and more."

I asked what they talked about.

"He was really complimentary. About how I looked (he said that with a bit of a smirk), and about how hard I had worked out. He said that most good-looking women in gyms were there only to pose, and he was impressed with how hard I worked. I replied that it was easier to work hard when you were being watched, and he smiled and said again how good I looked, and that he would be happy to help me by watching anytime."

"Then we talked about general things. He retired after selling his business last year, and he fills his time with travel, exercise, golf and a bit of sailing. He noticed my ring and asked if I was married, and I said yes, of course. He said that my husband was a lucky chap. I asked him if he was married, and he said no - very single! It was all the kind of chat-up that I get from guys when you aren't around to deter them. It was different though. I was enjoying it much more. As time progressed and I realised that it was time to go, he asked me if I ever went on dates. The question shocked me, and I just looked at him blankly."