The Seduction of Bobby's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers

After a minute I pulled back very slowly to break the kiss and I could feel our lips slightly sticking together due to the lingering contact of our lipstick. It felt erotic as hell to me and I sensed she felt it too. At the same time I heard a welcome sound come from her mouth.

"Ahhhh." She moaned, the sound barely escaping from her moist lips.

I smiled warmly upon hearing her soft, sensual moan.

I really would have liked to have stayed with her and talked for the rest of the night. I wanted to know everything about her and I wanted her to know everything about me. In fact, I was tempted to ask her to stay instead of her son, but I didn't want to rush this at all. I really wanted this woman and I was willing to invest the time it would take to do it the right way.

I maintained eye contact for several more seconds and then I started to slowly smile at her. I knew she would probably return the smile and when she did I felt even better having correctly anticipated her reaction.

"Cheryl, you're an absolutely wonderful kisser and I hope you'll let me kiss you again very soon."

I turned in my seat and opened the car door and stepped back out into the rain. I turned back around to see her one last time and she was still watching me with that sexy half smile on her face. Even under the dim light coming from the dome light fixture overhead she looked spectacular.

I felt myself getting wet just watching her and thinking about the feelings that were now rampaging throughout my entire body, all spawned by that wonderful kiss. I'd tried desperately over the years to conceal my sexual orientation from all my friends and acquaintances, yet now I knew that this woman could cause me to change the entire way I looked at the world.

When I got back into the house Bobby had found his way to the kitchen and had helped himself to a Diet Coke and was looking at my senior pictures that had arrived earlier that week. I had left them on the kitchen table for my dad to look at, but of course they remained unopened the entire week; what a surprise. So now it was the first time that anyone really cared enough to look at the damn things and in truth I wasn't terribly upset about his curiosity.

"Good god, Erin, you're absolutely gorgeous." He exclaimed, as he panned over the photos. "Would you consider giving me one of your senior photos?"

He stared at them in the most adorable manner, except perhaps for the near noticeable drool, and I had to admit that I was really flattered. Besides, I had no clue what I'd do with a full packet of all those damn pictures anyway. My father wasn't even motivated enough to open them, so I figured – what the hell.

I took my school letter jacket off and threw it over the back of a chair at the table. I was still wearing the slinky cheerleader attire which consisted of a really short skirt and a tight bare midriff top that oddly enough would not have survived the school dress code, yet it was somehow acceptable for the cheerleading squad to wear it to high school athletic events and perform in front of the school body, faculty and all the parents. Don't get me wrong, I loved showing a lot of skin, but some of those school rules were just damn crazy and were never applied uniformly.

As I came over to Bobby in the scanty outfit I could tell his level of horniness had climbed a couple points on the Rictor Scale. I guess even though I was gay it was still flattering to have a guy find you that attractive, but I can tell you I wasn't getting any sort of rush from it at all in any part of my internal plumbing.

"Sure, pick anyone you want." I said, in my best 'I really don't give a shit' tone.

At first he was cautious and grabbed the sheet of wallet photos. Then he looked at me for approval.

"You sure that'll do it for you? You don't want a different size?" I asked.

Now he was emboldened. He put down the wallet sized photos and picked up a sheet of two 5" X 7"s. I rummaged through one of the kitchen drawers for a Sharpie pen and then wrote across one of the photos – "To Bobby, the best fuck I ever had, love Erin."

When I handed Bobby the sheet containing both photos he immediately looked at the one with the inscription and a slow smile gradually began to form on his face.

"It's not an invitation killer, but you can use it in the locker room if anyone doubts your war stories." I said with a wry smile. "If the language is too crass for you, you can trash it and just keep the other one."

I know you're probably wondering why I would I write that on a photo that I gave to Bobby. Well, I thought about it for a few minutes first and then realized that the publicity would be good for me as well and it would probably keep the other guys away. People would continue to consider me a normal heterosexual female and I also knew that such a great testimonial from me would certainly not hurt Bobby's reputation a single bit. To me it was the characteristic win-win scenario.

You could tell a similar thought went through his mind at the same time, as his smile and bulge in his crotch grew noticeably larger when he read it.

I called out for some pizza and we headed off for our cinema room – no kidding, we actually have one of those. My dad stocked it with all the nifty bells and whistles, including a 72 inch plasma screen television, a great surround sound system, a collection of DVDs that could keep a person busy for a solid year and one of those old-time popcorn machines that's actually large enough to have its own wheels. The room also was separately insulated to the teeth, so you could play the volume as loud as you could stand it without disturbing anyone else in the house. Being a guy, Bobby was suitably impressed with the entire layout and of course he knew immediately how to operate everything, which was a load off my mind.

Bobby selected a Bruce Willis movie and popped it into the machine. Then he sat down on one of the sofas and pulled his sweat shirt off. He was now sitting in a Memorial High School Panthers Athletic Department tee shirt and a pair of matching gray sweat pants. He kicked his Adidas off and he looked like he was getting pretty comfortable. I knew what I wanted from him and I also suspected that if I was to be successful with my plan there would have to be some measure of quid quo pro for Bobby.

It wasn't like I never had sex with a boy before. I knew I had been into women for several years, but before that I had my share of boyfriends. Some in fact were much older than I was, so I certainly had enough experience with guys to pull this off, although it would clearly be rather distasteful for me, since the truth of the matter was that I really didn't find guys sexually attractive.

I sat about two feet away from Bobby and we made small talk until I heard the wall buzzer and I knew the pizza delivery man had arrived. Bobby was a gentleman and wanted to get up and pay for it, but I reminded him that it was my house, my invitation and hence - my treat. He smiled when he realized that he was out-argued and I went to get the pizza.

I'm not a big pizza fan. You don't keep a killer body like this eating pizza, so I brought the pizza and a plate into the room and put them on the table in front of Bobby and told him to dig in. He was in guy heaven, free food and an action movie on a big screen television.

I told Bobby I'd be right back, but I'm sure he never even heard me. I went upstairs to see if my father was home. Actually, that's a lie; I suspected that he was probably home. In truth I went to see where he passed out this time. Once he even made it to my bedroom, so I had a vested interest in knowing where he was.

I found him asleep on his bed with his clothes on and an empty bourbon bottle on the nightstand. I felt terrible for what he had become, but I had no idea how to stop it. Maybe I just never understood the depth of his despair or maybe I should have done much more, but I simply had no clue about what to do, so I did nothing.

I went to my room and showered and masturbated twice to a wonderful orgasm thinking about Cheryl Martin. In fact, the orgasms were so wonderful that it seemed to help me become even more determined in my quest. I put on a sexy pair of shorts and a very tight bare midriff tee shirt without a bra – all equipment that was needed to bait the hook, and then I headed downstairs to the kitchen.

I fixed myself a small salad and I cut up a chicken breast and dropped it into the bowl on top of the salad. This in fact had become my standard dinner at least five days of the week for most of the past two years. Usually one day of the week I'd just be too tired to eat anything when I finally got home and the seventh day would invariably become a fast food day, never my favorite thing. And that ladies and gentlemen, along with jogging five miles a day come rain or shine, is how I stay at the 121-125 pound range. I call it Erin's modified anorexia diet.

Then to my chagrin I realized I was out of my no-fat, no-cholesterol, no-taste salad dressing, so I'd be eating this meal totally dry, but with all the stuff going on in my life I was determined not to get crazy over food. Besides, I'd been doing all of the grocery shopping since mom died and I had never become very good at it yet and I was always running out of stuff. When I forgot toilet paper the last time I swore I'd go to written shopping lists, but so far I hadn't kept that commitment either. Hell, it was tough becoming an adult when you turned fifteen and I just hadn't gotten it all down pat yet.

I grabbed my salad and went to the cinema room and I saw that Bobby was already more than halfway through the pizza and the movie. He looked up at me and commented favorably about my choice of outfit and then returned his attention to 'The Last Man Standing,' glancing at my legs as often as he could without detracting from his enjoyment of the flick.

After about an hour that video was finally over and he was ready to pop in 'Jurassic Park,' when I suggested to him that we talk for a little while first. He thought that was a great idea and after he finished the pizza and then got himself another Diet Coke from the fridge we started swapping family stories. I started the monologue, mainly because I wanted to control the flow of information that was imparted, while also dictating the kind of stuff I wanted to learn from him.

I told Bobby about my mom and brother and what happened to them and he admitted that he had known about it from the newspapers when it first happened. I focused on who they really were before the accident, so I wouldn't become too terribly depressed – hell, did I really write that?

I told him about my dad and who he used to be, leaving out a large part of what he had now become. My little narrative lasted nearly thirty minutes and I think it caused him to look at me a little differently, as he realized the magnitude of what I had been forced to deal with in my short life.

Bobby started telling me about his family and he was content to give me the quick two minute summary overview, so I had to put my own questions to him. I started asking him about his dad. Of course, I had no interest in his father, but I knew Bobby was no dummy and I'd have to back into the questions I had about his mom.

When I finally got bored pretending to be interested in his father I started on his mother about a minute or two later. I wanted to know everything, her age, where she was born, what she did for a living, what her schedule was like, her favorite flower, her favorite color – just everything.

I found out that Cheryl was an attorney like Bobby's father and she worked for Harris County as a criminal prosecutor. She was born in Houston like I was and she met and married her husband at the University of Houston, where she had to drop out to have her first child when she was barely 19. She eventually finished school, had another kid and went to law school at night at South Texas College of Law. Cheryl turned thirty nine years old on her birthday last month, so I knew our birthdays were in the month of November.

When I finally sensed that I may have pushed it too far I began the quid pro quo part of the plan. I slid across the couch next to Bobby and let him kiss and grope me to his heart's content, which was way longer than my heart's content.

I had to remain vigilant, however, because I had to keep removing his hand from my pussy every several minutes. It wasn't that I had no intention of letting him fuck me if it needed to be part of the plan, but I knew if I surrendered those goods to him too quickly I'd be in deep trouble on the third or fourth date.

It all finally got to be too much for me, so I had to take matters into my own hand, literally and figuratively. I pulled his cock out from his sweatpants and then I proceeded to give him what I was reasonably sure was the best hand job he ever had in his life. It wasn't part of the plan, but when he was finally ready he even wound up cumming on my shorts and all over my boobs, which I think in his mind seemed much more like a pagan mating ritual than anything else.

I used his sweatshirt to wipe his messy shit off me, which I could tell really surprised the hell out of him. I think the guy had been watching way too many porn movies and he either expected me to lick it off and stare invitingly at him as I did it or wipe it into my skin, acting like the whole thing was going to drive me to an intense orgasm. Like any of that was ever gonna happen.

Anyway, it was all designed to help me retain control of that game and I had to shake my head quietly when I realized that the entire episode didn't even get me moist. Next time I'd go a little farther if I had to and then a little more after that, until I didn't need Bobby in my plan anymore. Yeah, I know, it's cold.

I cast a perfunctory glance towards the clock on the wall before telling Bobby that it was getting late and that I needed to run him home, since I had a very busy day planned the next day. I think I had planned to wash my hair or some other similar critical thing. Anyway, he had his orgasm so I knew he'd be pretty compliant about leaving and he was.

I dropped him home around 1:00 a.m. and then I let him molest me in the car for about another minute or two, before I began to finally lose my patience with his over-the-top hormone level bullshit and I told him that he was about to really piss me off if he didn't go into the house now.

He could tell I wasn't kidding and that he was about to push me a little too far. Before he left the car though I told him I would like to come over to his house sometime and meet his father. I could tell he was excited about that idea and he said he'd arrange something real soon. All-in-all, it helped us end the night on a real positive note.

I drove home and felt pretty good about my plan and I was anxious to see how it would continue to unfold.

The following Saturday was the last weekend before Christmas and Bobby had invited me to dinner at his house. His family was simply adorable. He had a younger brother named Randy who looked a lot like Bobby and a father who was also named Bobby, but who went by Bob. Bob was also extremely handsome, but not nearly as attractive as his sons.

I could tell Cheryl felt a bit uneasy by my presence and I kind of expected that. I knew that she would want to keep any feelings she may be developing for me separate and aside from her family and she seemed to feel weird about having it all come together in her home.

We all visited and I received more male attention than I ever cared for or needed for the rest of my life and I was developing a real sense that Bobby's father would have really enjoyed seeing a lot more of me outside the current family gathering, if I had only given him the slightest sign of encouragement. I wondered whether the pig was also cheating on that gorgeous wife of his and then I concluded based on his conduct that he probably was.

Cheryl played the role of the perfect hostess, seeing to all our needs, without ever interrupting the three males who were trying their hardest to impress the only available female of the species, while competing for her attention. If Cheryl was put off by her husband's overly friendly demeanor towards me she never once let on.

After dinner the three Alpha males all settled down to watch a Rockets-Spurs game on television and I helped Cheryl clear the dinner plates. It was the first time we would be alone since the week before in her car and I did not want to lose the opportunity to spend even a moment with her. Also, the truth was, even though I was a cheerleader, if it wasn't the Dallas Cowboys I wasn't all that keen about sports anyway, so there was no way I was going to sit around on my ass and watch it on television.

When we were finally alone in the kitchen it started out a little like we were walking on eggshells. She remained appropriate at all times and asked me questions about myself, which I was more than happy to answer.

She made an interesting comment to me, something along the lines of "I'm sure with your great looks you have to literally beat the guys off with a stick."

I smiled at that line wondering about its true purpose. Then I thanked her for the wonderful compliment and told her that in my opinion I had absolutely nothing on her in the looks department. I could tell by the way she looked at me she didn't hear those sorts of things often enough from her husband, which only confirmed my suspicions about him.

Then I dropped the biggest surprise of the night on her when I looked into her eyes and told her that I was really not into guys at all. The disclosure resulted in an obvious pregnant pause between us and our eyes remained locked onto each other for another minute. I watched her swallow hard as her mind now appeared to be racing at over a hundred miles an hour. Then she forced herself to return to the task at hand.

She took care of putting away the leftovers as I cleaned the dishes off and loaded them into the dishwasher. Each time I would walk past her I would make sure I touched her somewhere on her back or shoulders and held that touch a bit longer than was normally appropriate.

When nearly everything was loaded up in the washing machine I went to the doorway into the dining room and living room area and peeked out to be sure the three males were still glued to the game. Thank goodness for predictability. For god's sake, can anyone tell me why women aren't ruling this planet?

I came back to the sink area and I walked up directly behind Cheryl. I moved my pussy directly against her butt and shifted it back and forth very slowly, grinding it against her very firm ass. Then I put my arms around her waist. She froze in place without saying a single word, but she didn't leave and she didn't ask me to stop.

I moved my lips to her head and then began slowly kissing her neck and all along her ear. As I kept it up for five or maybe even ten minutes Cheryl never moved a muscle, but I could feel that she was getting weak-kneed and I knew we probably would not be able to maintain this level of foreplay too long in this position.

I was starting to feel bolder and much more confidant as I kissed her. I whispered in her ear. "Stay here Cheryl, don't move a muscle."

I retreated to the doorway once again, relieved to find that the males were still lying on a couch or on a Lazy-Boy recliner fully immersed in the ball game. I smiled and turned around and headed back towards the kitchen counter and my prey. I was extremely pleased to see that Cheryl was in exactly the same position.

I moved back against her and continued kissing her neck, but this time I was also using my hands to slowly knead her beautiful firm ass. I could feel that she was gradually pushing her butt back to meet my thrusts, as she was obviously enjoying the mixed sensations she was receiving.

babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers