The Seduction of Jessica Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was wet with his perspiration and hers. They had worked hard and long and the sex was fantastic. Lee held her in his strong arms and stayed in her pussy as his cock began to soften. She held him tightly and in the same position so that they could both feel the after glow of the passion and lust they had both felt this day. For the moment it was satisfied for both of them.

Finally they sat up and Lee pulled Jessica to him. She again moved over and straddled his dark thighs and wrapped her legs around his stomach. She sat on his lap and lovingly stroked his wet soft cock, which was between them. She smiled and kissed him as they held each other. She felt so small and smooth and her lips were so soft as he kissed her again and again. Finally he said, "Let's clean up. Come on baby you wash my back and I'll wash yours."

She smiled and held his hand as they walked into the bathroom and turned on the water as it started to fill the tub. Jess felt her thighs becoming very wet and looked down to see huge amounts of cum running down the insides of both her legs. Lee saw it too and he knelt in front of her and began to wipe them both with a soft cloth. He kissed her thighs and held her around her legs cupping her beautiful ass cheeks. She stroked his head gently. He looked up at her and she said, "Thank you. Thank you for very best sex I have ever had Lee. It was wonderful and very powerful."

He smiled and said, "Thank you for trusting me and giving me your special gift. Thank you for giving me you beautiful body. Yes, the sex was very special wasn't it?"

She sighed deeply and tried to pull his big frame up off his knees. Before he stood up, Lee pushed his face into her very wet pussy and kissed and licked it once. Then he stood in front of her and kissed her lips. They both tasted their cum mixture on his lips but she didn't care. She moaned into his mouth as she felt him pull her into him and hold her against his body. They kissed a few more times before stepping into the tub.

As they sat facing each other Lee poured some more oils into the tube. He turned off the water and began to wash her body. She moved closer to him letting her legs move over his longer pones. She started to wash his body. She looked down and saw his cock lifting up out of the water as he touched her body and felt her touching his. Lee became excited again and that made Jess excited just to think she could have this effect on such a man as Lee. As they washed Jess' nipples were hard and pointed out at her lover. She washed and stroked his growing cock. She loved to feel it get hard and long in her hands, from her hands.

She smiled and bent in to kiss him. As she did Lee pulled her up on top of his thighs. It was like many times today, Lee's cock was hard and sticking up between them. She pushed her pussy against it feeling the shaft open her again. She wasn't fucking it but Lee was again separating her lips with the thickness of his shaft. She held him in this position and rocked against him. She knew he wanted her and she let him make love to her.

Everything Lee did to her body felt wonderful. Right now he was making love to her breasts with his hands and mouth. He sucked her nipples making them even harder if that was possible. His big hands could hold all of her breasts as he squeezed and gently made soft love to them. She arched her back pushing her breasts up into his warm waiting mouth. As she did he devoured them one at a time. She had almost perfect tits and nipples and Lee loved how they felt in his hands. She could feel his cock jumping now as it pressed up between them against her stomach with his excitement. Jess slowly jerked it off making it harder. She knew he would take her in the water soon, very soon. She moaned again into his mouth as their tongues mixed and danced together. It was a very intense and passionate time for both of them.

While they didn't love each other like she loved her husband, Lee was providing her something no man had ever provided her before. Not only was she giving her the best sex of her young life, but he was also giving her a great deal of confidence. The fact that he wanted her as badly as she wanted him was something she never imagined she would feel. She was shy, submissive and always looked down never into a man's eyes. But now he was telling her she was an equal. Not in so many words but in the way his body reacted to her. She knew she was sexy and she felt like she was. He had told her many times since they met that first time that she was beautiful, charming and intelligent. She felt her self-esteem rising with each session they had together. And now today she had taken all he had and they had been good together. Yes, Jessica was an Oriental woman but she was a different woman. One that didn't feel submissive, one who felt she had so much to offer and one that loved to have a man fill her and make love to her without feeling embarrassed or ashamed she did or felt like that.

Jess knew she was now going to insist her husband change their way of living and having sex. She would demand sex more often and she would tell him what she wanted and how she wanted it. He would be upset at first thinking his role as the head of the house and the male was changing. But Jess would show that with both of them working together and she gave him her body fully as she fucked him wildly and better than she ever imagined her husband would love it. She knew she was changed now and it was all thanks to Lee.

She had her eyes closed and was enjoying Lee's stimulation of her breasts when she felt him kiss her neck and move up to her ear. He said, "Let's change positions Jess. Here turn around and lay back against my chest."

He sat against the back of the tub and as she stood up he told her to stop when she was facing him. She did and smiled down at his face. He said, "Walk to me. Put your body right in front of me. Yes, that's right. Now open your legs for me show me your sex. Come on baby! Show me your pussy."

Jess stood there with her legs open as far as she could get them in the tub and arched her back a little as her pelvis was thrust out and presented her pussy to Lee's eyes. He lifted his hand and patted it. Then he said, "Use your fingers baby and spread your lips. Show me your pink Jess."

That gave her a chill and embarrassed her a little, she was blushing and could feel it in her face. But, she did it. She used her fingers on each hand to spread her pussy lips open wide right in front of Lee's face. He smiled and pulled her hips closer to his mouth. His tongue went into her hole deep and he heard her cry out a little as he started to fuck her pussy hole with his tongue. Lee held her hips and licked and sucked on her slit as she held it open for him. It didn't take very long for Jess to cry out and begin to orgasm on his mouth. She shook and shuttered as she stood and felt her entire body vibrating as Lee took her into heaven once again today. She held his head now and his face was buried hard into her open legs. His tongue never stopped moving and she was rocking and pumping her cunt as he licked her deep and sucked her clit hard. She almost fell down into the water as her knees began to give out! He held her hips but felt her shaking hard as she climaxed once again from Lee's tongue.

He sucked her clit now as his two fingers moved into her. As Jess tried to keep standing she watched as Lee fucked her with his fingers and sucked her clit. She was pumping her pussy into him now telling him, "Yes, that's it t baby! Yes God you are so good at this. Yes, fuck me Lee; fuck me with your fingers. Now! Now suck my clit! Suck it suck it bay! I'm...almost...there...baby!" He looked up into her eyes as he kept his mouth locked on her clit! She held his head tightly and screamed, "Oh fuck yes Suck me!! SUCKME!! OH GOD YES LEE SUCK MY PUSSY!"

Like a guided missile she went up, up, up, up and then like fireworks on the fourth of July she exploded into one final orgasm that did take the legs out from under her. She fell on top of Lee and he held her and stroked her and kissed her as she was still pumping her hips and fucking nothing but water. He moved his hand under the water and cupped her pussy holding it until Jess settled down and her body stopped moving. She moaned from the satisfaction. It was bliss.

Lee stood up and took Jess into his arms and kissed her. Then he lifted her out of the tub and dried her off. He then picked her up and without drying his body off he carried her to his bed. As he lay her down he covered her and in a just a few seconds Jess was asleep. He then dried his body and moved into bed with her. He moved his body against hers and set the alarm for two hours. He wanted to make sure they would wake in time for him to fuck her one last time before he sent her home to her husband. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep too.