The Seduction of Kathy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tommcgee
tommcgee
178 Followers

"Holy..." is all he could manage before he was getting one of the best blowjobs of his life. Lisa's head bobbed feverishly as she got him ready for the fucking she so badly needed. Charlie felt his knees get a little weak from surges of pleasure pulsing through him. Reluctantly pulling out of her mouth he flopped himself onto the bed.

"Hope you're ready!" she said with a smile. She grabbed a condom out of her dresser and slipped it on him. The jeans and boxers came off quickly and she climbed on the bed.

Wasting no time she straddled him and put the tip of his cock in position. Throwing her head back she descended with a smile. Charlie groaned with the surprising tightness she offered him. He did nothing but offer the tool she needed and she took full advantage. Her hips were flying up and down as she pounded herself onto him. Her screams filled the room and Charlie was quite sure everyone in the dorm could hear her, not that he cared at this moment.

Lisa had already warmed herself up, so the small string of orgasms started quickly. Charlie felt her fluids on him as she fucked him incessantly. He concentrated on the warmth of her vagina while he teased her nipples. Finally, she collapsed on top of him in complete exhaustion. Charlie hadn't gotten off so he flipped her over.

She squealed with pleasure as he climbed on top of her and began fucking her as hard as he could. Her eyes rolled back as she felt another huge orgasm coming on. Moments later it wracked her body and squeezed his cock with its full force. This pushed him over the edge and he exploded inside her.

Collapsing together, Lisa and Charlie just enjoyed the touch of each other's naked bodies.

"That was amazing, Charlie."

"Always my pleasure, Kathy," he replied.

Lisa's eyes popped open as she looked Charlie in the eye.

"Kathy?" she said with a grin. "You don't mean Kathy, like John's mom Kathy do you?"

Charlie just grinned.

"You dog!" she said, nearly laughing.

"I didn't mean to say that."

"Yeah, well, being a psychology major, I'm all over that. Are you tapping that?"

"That's an interesting way of putting it."

"You are!" she chuckled. "You were thinking of her while you fucked me too!"

"No, actually I wasn't, but I guess I slipped when it was over."

"Whatever, makes me no difference. I just needed you to fuck me tonight. Funny thing, in case you didn't know, I'm bisexual. I hardly ever mess around with guys, but I like to keep the options open. John probably doesn't realize that Sarah is bi also. Since she wasn't here to take care of me, I was happy you could handle it."

"Glad to be of service!" Charlie laughed. "Maybe we can do this again sometime."

Lisa wrapped her leg around Charlie and said, "You know, after John leaves, I bet Sarah will join us."

"I think I could handle that," he said with a grin.

"Every guys dream!" she answered.

The just laid there together for a while until Charlie decided he had better take off.

"I better get going, I guess," said Charlie hesitantly.

"No round two?" she replied with a grin.

"You are the devil you know," he laughed as he climbed off her bed and started putting his clothes back on.

"I know. It is a lot of fun! I still want that raincheck you offered."

"Fair enough," he said.

"Does John know?"

"About Kathy and I? Uh, no."

"Alright, well that is my blackmail to get you back in here then."

Charlie just grinned and shook his head, replying "Whatever you say."

Lisa just lay on the bed, naked and well-fucked as Charlie left. He gave her a wink and smile as he closed the door behind him. Surprisingly he felt no guilt and wondered if that was only because Kathy gave him her blessing.

Thirty minutes later, Charlie pulled into the drive at the Jorgensen's house. Mark's car was out front and was stuffed full of clothes. Charlie had a sickening feeling as he walked in the door.

Kathy was sitting on the couch, sipping at a glass of Scotch. Mark was in the recliner, just watching her.

"Uh, what's up?" Charlie asked.

"Mark wants a divorce," Kathy replied.

"What?" Charlie asked in shock.

"Look, you are an adult. Surely, you can see that things here aren't all warm and fuzzy. My job keeps me away and lets just say I've found someone new."

"Really?" asked Charlie.

"Don't act so shocked. Hell, it has been over two years since we screwed. I bet you have some action on the side, Kathy."

She didn't acknowledge him and just sipped at her drink.

"Look, I'm giving you the house, everything that isn't in my car right now and half the bank account. Plus, I'll pay you a decent alimony. I just can't pretend this marriage is still functioning."

"Fine," said Kathy as she put down her drink and signed the divorce papers. "You just have to promise never to set foot on this property ever again."

"Deal."

Mark stood up and walked to the door.

"Oh, Mark," Kathy said. "You should know that I have been fucking Charlie for the last year."

Mark looked at Charlie, who had a deer in the headlights look on his face. Mark looked a little stunned, but then smiled.

"Great piece of ass isn't she," he said as he walked out the door.

Charlie stood there, frozen as he tried to believe what he just heard. Kathy walked over to him and gave him a kiss.

"Here," she said, handing him a fresh glass of Scotch. Charlie took it and slugged it down. He then shuffled to the couch and plopped down.

"Why did you..." Charlie said.

"It doesn't matter. I guess part of me wanted him to know he wasn't the only man for me. You are the man for me now Charlie, if you want the job."

"I, uh, well..."

"Look, I'm not asking you to marry me, but I have truly enjoyed having you take care of me."

Charlie finally snapped out of his blur and looked at Kathy. "I love taking care of you Kathy."

She smiled and took his hand. She then stood and looked him in the eye.

"I suggest we go upstairs and make this agreement official then," she smiled.

"My pleasure," he replied as he followed her up the stairs.

Charlie and Kathy truly made love for the first time that night. There were no more condoms and Charlie moved his stuff into the master bedroom. John would find out in the coming week. He was surprisingly supportive of the couple and told Charlie that if anyone was going to take care of his mom he would want it to be his best friend. Mark never came back to St. Louis.

tommcgee
tommcgee
178 Followers
12