The Seduction of Penny Ramirez Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was wonderful. This was more than wonderful. She had never felt so relaxed. Her soul was soaring like a small bird, free and happy. The only problem was all this infernal waking up. She didn't want to. She wouldn't mind if she never woke up again. But she did, only to be allowed the passion of falling, falling, falling back again. Deeper. Each time, she went deeper.

When did the emerald disappear? Was it still there, and she just couldn't see it anymore? But Madam's lips were still next to her ear, issuing those wonderful words that would take her back ... take her deeper. Oh, wonderful! Back again ... deeper ... always deeper. If she went deep enough, she would win. She could allow Madam to control her then, and she would win.

But what was this? Where were her clothes? She could feel the air on her bare flesh. But Madam's words were still in her ear. Her mind was confused .... Madam had said she would be confused. Madam was so wise. Everything Madam said was coming true, and now she was feeling small and confused and sexy and desirable and oh, so feminine. And Madam had told her that these would be the best feelings she had ever had. But she hadn't told Madam that she had never been with a man ... well, not really. Was this sex? Was this how it felt? But now, she was so naked, so innocent. Her nipples were SO very hard, and the dull, aching emptiness in her lower belly wanted filling SO badly. She had been told that sex felt good, and if Madam was correct (and Madam was ALWAYS correct) then it was only logical that hypnosis felt like sex. But she could justify it no further. She could think no further. She was falling again. Falling. Deeper.

She felt something between her legs. Something was rubbing her. Oh ... oh, that was nice. Oh ... that was ... that was VERY nice. But then, she was falling again. No, wait. Please wait ... just a second! But no. She was couldn't resist, and she was asleep. And then the rubbing was back. Had it ever left? But it was different this time, shaking, vibrating, tingling. Her hips were moving ... she didn't seem to be able to stop them. But as much as she wanted to maintain that marvelous feeling, she was falling asleep once more. Falling again. Deeper. Then, back awake again (WAS she awake?) ... and that empty ache in her belly was demanding. Something was happening to her. What was it? And then, falling again. Deeper. And then, she was back. She was beginning to realize that following Madam's commands, down into sleep and then back up again, each time, the pleasure was more intense, more satisfying, better and better. All she had to do was obey. The more obedient she was, the more pleasurable it became.

She felt something pinching her left nipple. It hurt a little, but it felt oh so good, too. She found that if she pinched her fingers harder, her nipple felt better. The pain felt good. Was it her own fingers doing this to her? But Madam ordered her asleep again. She mustn't disobey. She was so close now. Close to ... something. Falling. Deeper. And then, awake again. And now, the muscles in her stomach and her thighs and her pussy were clutching, clutching, clutching without her consciously doing it, and her whole body was tingling marvelously, endlessly, fantastically, wonderfully, and the empty ache in her belly was gone, finally satiated, and her spirit was soaring, and the sound she heard might have been her own satisfied moans. And she was no longer falling; for now she was flying ... happily flying down, down, down into the depth of her soul. And if she hadn't been hypnotize, she would have told Madam, THIS is where I belong! Take me! Lead me! Control me! Oh, Madam, I love you! I love doing what you want me to do. I am submissive and I am helpless and I am yours. I live for you, Madam. I would die for you. I love you!

And she was awake again. And she felt ... alive. She was standing on the street in front of her boarding house, and it was dark, and she was clutching a white bag and her heavy purse, and the white bag smelled like fried rice and wonton soup. She looked down, half expecting to be naked, but her dress was there, and now she wondered if it had been there all along. Madam Dormir had her hand on her waist, as if to steady her, and she was smiling at Penny, and Penny couldn't help but smile back.

"Did ... did I do it, Madam? Did I do what you wanted me to do? Did we succeed?"

The lady beamed. "I knew you wouldn't let me down, dear."

Her heart sang like a lark. "What ... what do you want me to do now? I ... I'll do anything you say."

"I just want you to be yourself, dear. Do what you think you should do. I promise, you'll make the right decisions." And she kissed Penny on the cheek, turned, and walked away.

Penny watched her for a long minute, then took a deep breath of the sweet summer air.

It's been a good day, she thought, smiling.

-----------------------

To Be Continued