The Seduction of Victoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerCuckman
HerCuckman
109 Followers

This went on for a couple of months till one day when I got home I found Jack and Stacy sitting in my living room. They told me to sit down and that Vicky had something she want to show me. My lovely wife came strutting into the living room on those same high heals, the same panties she wore the night Jake first fucked her and a new t-shirt. This one said, "I am having Jack's baby too."

She just stood there all aglow as the reality of the meaning of her shirt sunk in. Jack told me to go get my camera. Upon returning I found him standing next to my wife with his wife on the other side of him. He had his arms around both women. As I framed the shot I realized that Stacy was dressed the same as my wife and Jack had a shirt on that just said, "Jack".

We never stopped being friends. Twice more my wife wore the "This belly is waiting to be filled with Jack's baby." and twice more he filled her with his baby. My wife had a total of five children before she decided that was enough. Unfortunately none of them were mine. Of the two that were not Jack's, one she doesn't have any idea who the father is. During a week long business trip out of town she slept with multiple men every night. The other, well remember Jeff from the beginning of this story? They ran into each other on another of her business trips out of town and he finally got lucky with her.

HerCuckman
HerCuckman
109 Followers
12