The Seduction Plan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some things aren't worth it."

"Seriously, what changed? You were up for it before."

He was quiet for a moment, then I felt his hand on my shoulder. He said, "I owe you an apology, Dor. I thought... All this time I had assumed that..." He suddenly chuckled. "Well, you've been living together for over ten years! He's a man. You're a woman. -A beautiful woman."

I pushed his hand off my shoulder. "I'm okay. But that's neither here nor there."

"I underestimated you. You've been here, doing the same work I have, and holding off his advances. I'm in awe of you, Dor. And I would be ashamed to be a part of any group that would force a good woman to whore herself for the cause."

Did this ass just call me a whore?

"Whatever, Saymar. It's my body; I'll do with it as I please. I'm going back inside now. You'd better leave."

I started back for the palace, but he grabbed my arm. Then he pulled me to his chest and put his mouth on my face. -I think he meant to kiss me on the lips, but his aim in the dark was quite a bit off.

"Saymar! What are you doing?" I pushed him away.

He fell back a little bit. Then, "This is for your own good, Dor," he said, before rushing me and grabbing me around the waist. "I'll make a good woman of you. You deserve it."

I fought him. But he was dragging me toward a strange horse. I kept fighting; I couldn't leave this way. Also, I probably wasn't interested in Saymar's process of making a good woman.

And then he pulled out the burlap sack, and my eyes widened when I realized I was losing. He was going to get me!

"Eric!" I screamed. "Eric!" I screamed again and again; I couldn't help it. I was scared! He was going to take me away somewhere before I had the chance to tell Eric... whatever I was going to tell him. I still had things to tell him! –This much I knew.

And, in my least distinguished moment ever, I began to cry.

Sob, really.

I was stressed out. I'm female, I have hormones and emotions and it had been a bad week. Get over it.

Saymar lobbed me over the horse and I felt him get up on the horse as well. He pulled me over his lap, in the big burlap sack.

"You don't have to yell, Dor."

It was Eric.

I couldn't see him, but Eric was here.

Saymar pulled his horse around. Riding a horse sideways on my belly was super weird.

"Master of the Realm," Saymar said.

"That's what they call me," Eric said.

"I am Saymar."

"Good for you," Eric offered.

"I am taking Dor," Saymar said.

"Doesn't sound like she wants to go."

"Women," Saymar said, I think shrugging.

"My woman," Eric replied.

"You've taken her, then?" Saymar asked.

"Not yet," Eric replied. "Women should never be forced to do what you can convince them to do."

"No," Saymar said. "Dor's not for you. Take one of the town harlots. Or even one of its maids."

"I don't want them," Eric said.

"Why Dor?" Saymar asked.

"Why not?"

Saymar made a noise as if this was exactly the answer he expected. Then-

"She makes me laugh," Eric said. "She thinks she's a badass even though she's not, and no matter how many times she ends up in over her head as a result. She's not impressed by magic, or power, or even this hard, manly body I worked up just for her. She's bashful, and a smart-ass. She has beautiful hair, and eyes and feet. Even when she's chubby, she has a waist I want to hold forever. She treats me like the idiot I am. And I think sometimes, she loves me, even though I'm the bad guy."

"She's a fraud," Saymar said. All the air went out of me. "She's one of the resistance. She's of royal blood. She was only here to kill you. Let me take her away, before you do something you'll regret later, when you're remembering her feet and how little you've impressed her."

"I can't," Eric said. And I felt Saymar disappear beneath me. I rolled slightly on the horse's back.

I could hear Eric walking toward me.

He pulled me off the horse.

He pulled the bag off me, and silently wiped my tear-streaked face.

This time, I hugged him.

He said into my hair, "I take it that wasn't the planned kidnapping..."

I started to laugh, "No, no it wasn't."

He held me even tighter.

12