The Seduction Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some of what we may do, if not tonight then some other time, may cause you pain. I do not think you will consider yourself hurt."

"If you do... something that I simply cannot stand, will you stop?"

"Yes, and to ensure we know when you have been pressed too far, the three of us will agree upon a safe word for you. A word of your choosing, something that will not arise in normal conversation during... during our play together. Perhaps 'Gigi'?"

"If I say 'Gigi' you will stop whatever it is you are doing? Immediately?"

"Yes." Emma and Jeff spoke as one.

"Then I acknowledge that I trust you, that I believe you will not harm me, that whatever happens, you will stop immediately if I say 'Gigi'."

Emma gripped Monica's hand hard, her eyes shining. Jeff drew a huge breath.

"First, then, for tonight until we say play is over, you are to refer to Emma as Mistress and me as Sir. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," to Jeff. "Yes, Mistress," to Emma.

"Rise, Monica. Stand in front of the window, facing it. Mistress and I will remove your clothing."

Without another word, Emma unzipped Monica's skirt and let it fall to the floor in a puddle at her feet. Jeff undid the last two buttons of her blouse and slid it off her shoulders. It joined the skirt. Emma put her arms around Monica from behind and pulled her close while Jeff put a hand on each side of her face and gently, so gently, kissed her on the lips, more a breath than a kiss.

Jeff stood back, his hands sliding across Monica's breasts. She shivered, not from cold. "Step ou of your pumps, Monica." She did so, leaving them in the middle of the puddle of clothing. "Mistress will take you to a shower and turn it on for you. You are not to do anything but stand and wait. Do you understand? Nothing but wait."

"Yes, Sir, I understand."

"You must also understand that to not obey exactly will result in punishment. Do you understand that as well?"

"Yes, Sir. I understand I will be punished if I do not obey."

"Good girl." Jeff nodded at Emma, who led Monica to the huge shower in the master suite, turning on the both ends of the dual shower so that warn water washed Monica from both directions. Jeff picked up Monica's discarded clothing, took it to the guest room and laid it out on the bed.

Jeff and Emma met back in the master suite. "What now, Jeff? I am so buzzed with her I almost can't think. God, I want to see you fuck her. I want to see her writhing in passion. I want to see you lost in that same passion." She pulled him close and kissed him deeply, slipping her tongue into his mouth and her hands to his hard dick. "Mmmmmm, I think you must feel about the same, no?"

He kissed her hungrily back, then pulled away only to remove her top and then her skirt. He knelt in front of her and kissed her mons, her clit hood, the insides of her legs, then back to her clit. "You smell so good, Emma. I love the way you smell, the way you taste. I always have."

"She tastes as good, trust me." She laughed and pulled him, taking of his jacket, his shirt, then unbuckling his belt and and sliding the zipper down. She pulled his pants and boxers to his knees. His hard dick sprung free from the boxers. Emma kissed the head, and then sucked him in, just for a second. "Fuck, your cock feels good in my mouth." She shook with desire but stood up anyway. "Time to go tame our poppet."

12