The Sensual Bath and Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling my fingers out I decide it's time for other activities. I slide along your body ... touching ... probing ... feeling your hot skin under my touch. Leaning over, my lips grasp your swollen nipple. My tongue snakes around it ... sucking it deep into my mouth. I feel your body straining to push it further into my mouth. My hand rubs and fondles it as my tongue and lips pay homage to your breast. I move to the other breast, paying the same attention to this one as I did the other. My other hand moves along your stomach to your hips and then to your thighs. I feel your body moving rhythmically under my touch as my fingers dance along the inside of your thigh. Moving down I touch your knee and run my hand along your calf. Then switching legs and moving upwards along your thigh until I'm at your glistening mound. My palm rubs gently along the outer lips of your pussy feeling your pubic hair damp with your wetness. Your soft moans and squirming says you are enjoying this touching. I suck harder on your nipple, drawing it deeper into my hot mouth. My teeth capture it and pull it upwards before letting it go. Leaning to the other nipple I suck it hard and deep inside my mouth before capturing it with my teeth and nibbling it before letting it go. "Ohhh fuck sweetie, your sucking is really turning me on. I want your hot cock so bad" you moan as you move your head from side to side. "I want to fuck you so bad too baby but there is still some parts of you that have not received their proper attention" I say smiling a wicked smile.


Straightening up, I move so I'm kneeling between your thighs. "Baby I'm going to finish my massage and then I'm going to fuck your sweet hot pussy with my hard cock" I announce crawling between your thighs. My hands start at your breasts and slowly massage your nipples until they are standing straight up again. "Ohhh yesss baby play with my nipples, you make them so hard" you call out breathing heavier and struggling against your bonds. Your ass moves upwards ... downwards ... sideways trying to touch my hard cock which is so close. I put more oil into my hands and slowly rub it across your stomach to your waist. My hands move to each thigh applying oil and slowly stroking the outside of each and then moving to the inside. Your thighs close as if pleading for my touch to reach your glistening pussy. "Ohhh please Rick. Please fuck my pussy with your cock now" you plead as your thighs open and close trying to capture my body and bring it to you. To answer your pleading, my lips touch your knee and I slowly work my way along the inside of your thigh ... moving slowly ... letting my tongue savor the taste of your body and the cherry oil. As I descend towards your treasure mound, I begin to nip lightly at your skin ... taking it into my mouth and softly nibble on it, then moving to another place and beginning again. I smell the wonderful womanly smell of your hot juices as I near your mound. Your hips buck upward trying to push your pussy onto my face. I lightly lick over and around your mound and then proceed to kiss and lick up the other thigh. Your frustration mounting, I hear your loud moans and struggling for release of not only your bonds but also your passion. As I reach the top of your other thigh, my hand wanders along the inside of the thigh and softly touches your pussy. My fingers slide along the slippery entrance as my tongue makes its way back down your thigh. Your legs squeeze together again trying to capture my hand and head as your body gyrates. When my finger slips inside, feeling the hot moistness of your vagina, I hear you moan "Ahhh yesss that feels so fucking good. Stick your fingers deeper into my hot pussy." I slip it in further, feeling your cunt contracting trying to hold it deep with you. As my finger probes deeper, my lips reach your clit and suck it softly into my mouth. Your juices coat my face as my tongue snakes out licking quickly back and forth over your hard clit. Your body quakes and squirms as you feel the sensation of my fingers and tongue in your pussy. My tongue moves lower tasting your sweet nectar ... pushing and probing against your wet cunt. My tongue licks around your opening as my fingers move quickly in and out of your pussy ... feeling your ass moving up and down over my face. Moving upward my tongue retraces its path and finding your hard jewel quickly licks across your hard nub. "Ohhh fuck baby. Lick my hot cunt. Keep fucking me with your tongue and fingers" you call out raising your ass ... pushing it against my face. I slowly push my fingers deeper into your cunt and then pull them out to the opening ... twisting them as I pull them in and out. Your body strains to keep them deep inside as your moaning becomes increasingly louder. My fingers slide in and out faster and faster matching the speed of my tongue swirling and licking across your swollen clit. I feel your legs squeezing more urgently as I fuck your cunt slowly and then faster with my fingers and tongue. "Ahhhgggh, baby my cunt is on fire. I need your hard cock in me NOW. Ohhh baby pleaseee fuck my pussy with your cock. Ohhhh yessss that's it faster baby lick my clit faster. Make me cum baby. Ohhh I'm so horny” you begin to scream as your body takes over for your mind. Your struggling body is aching for release and my cock ... hard and stiff ... needs to find your hot shelter.

I pull away from your cunt, withdrawing my fingers as your body wiggles below me. Moving upward, my hands rub along your body finding your heaving breasts as my cock comes in contact with your cunt. I feel your ass swaying trying to capture my cock. Pushing against your cunt, I feel it slide deep into your hot pulsating pussy in one hard plunge. Your legs immediately wrap around my hips holding my cock deep inside you. A loud moan emits from our lips as I feel your hot pussy completely engulf my cock and you feel my hardness buried deep inside you. I move slowly inside your pussy ... pumping in and out as you moan and struggle against your bonds. Lying on your body, I reach up and untie the scarf holding your hands captive. Instantly your arms encircle my shoulders as we bump and grind together. Pulling my head to yours my lips meet yours in a demanding embrace ... tongues swirling together ... lips crushing against each other’s as our desire escalates. Our bodies start to move more passionately against each other ... slipping ... sliding ... skin against skin ... as my cock moves in and out of your pussy. Your pussy contracts with each thrust, sending shivers through my body. My breathing quickens as I feel your warm hot cunt embrace my cock. Pushing against me, we roll over and I find myself under your sweet body. "I'm going to fuck your hard cock until you shoot your hot sperm inside me" you say as you sit astride me. "Ohhh baby yess fuck my sweet cock. I want to feel your cunt wrapped around my hard cock,” I say breathless.
You rise up over my cock ... your hands on my chest and your breasts dangling in front of my eyes. I feel your pussy open as my cock slowly sinks deep into your treasure trove. Our mixed moans of pleasure fill the room as the candlelight dances around the room. The air is thick with the smell of incense, massage oil, and sexual tension. I reach out to fondle your breasts as your body rises and falls slowly on my cock. You soak in the feeling of my fingers and hands roaming over and under your breasts with your head thrown back. As you plunge down, your pelvis rocks forward and then back ... feeling my cock buried deep within your hot pussy. The feeling is exquisite as you slide up and down, then rock back and forth. Ours moans increase as the sensations of sexual release begin to take over our bodies. I reach down and touch your bouncing pussy ... searching and finding your swollen clit. My touch sends shivers through your body as I rub your hard nub in rhythm with your movements on my cock. "Mmmm baby ride my cock. Your pussy feels so fucking good" I moan gasping as my breathing quickens. "Your cock feels so good deep in my cunt baby. Ohhh fuck yesss" you moan grinding against my body faster and harder. My hips buck upward trying to push my cock deeper than it could ever go as my desire rushes towards release. I push harder against your clit bringing new moans mixed with mine. My cock begins to quiver and I know it won't be long now until I spill my seed into your waiting cunt. Our rocking and bumping increases as we concentrate on our pending orgasms. Grabbing your thighs in my hands I squeeze hard as I push upward and call out "I'm going to cum baby. Ohhh fuck baby my cock is so hot. Fuck me faster baby ... that's it baby harder. Aggghhh baby I'm cumming." My brain screams out as my cock erupts inside your hot pussy ... feeling your cunt milking all my juice out. As my cock twitches inside you, I feel your body go rigid. "Agghh fuck baby I'm cumming. Mmm faster baby ... fuck me faster" you yell plunging up and down faster ... wanting to drive my cock deeper inside you. Our bodies continue to grind against each other as our orgasm mix together and our ragged breathing fills the room. Your body collapses on mine as we bask in the afterglow. Resting we slowly stroke each other until we doze off with smiles on our faces.

12