The Set Up

Story Info
She sets up a situation for her friend and her sister.
1.2k words
3.55
34.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKILOEPPS
KKILOEPPS
17 Followers

"Amanda, you should invite Kristin over sometime," said Ashley.

"Why? You like her, don't you?" replied Amanda.

"Yeah, I think she's cute. I'm not gay but if there were a female that I would experiment with, then it would be Kristin," said Ashley.

"Okay, so I invite her over and then what will happen? Do you want me to leave?" asked Amanda.

"Yeah, maybe you can say you have to go to the mall and you'll be back, but don't come back unless I call you, okay?" said Ashley.

"Okay, I got you. When do you want me to se this up?" asked Amanda.

"Tomorrow, around 6," said Ashley.

"Okay, do you want to come with me when I pick Kristin up?" asked Amanda.

"No... I'll stay here and prepare," said Ashley.

"Prepare for what?" asked Amanda.

"You'll see, just make sure you call her. I'll do the rest," said Ashley.

"Alright, I'll call her tonight," said Amanda.

Amanda picks up the cordless phone and calls Kristin.

Kristin answers the phone, "Hello?"

"Hey, Kristin this is Amanda. What are you doing tomorrow?" asked Amanda.

"Nothing, why?" asked Kristin.

"Cause, I wanted to know if you want to chill at my house tomorrow," said Amanda.

"Okay, for sure. What time?" asked Kristin.

"Around six, I'll pick you up, okay?" said Amanda.

"Alright then... I'll see you tomorrow," said Kristin.

"Yeah, see you. Ashley says Hi," said Amanda.

Kristin starts laughing.

"Tell her I said Hi," said Kristin.

"Okay, bye," said Amanda.

Their conversation ends when they both hang up their phones.

"Why did you tell her, I said Hi?" asked Kristin.

Amanda starts laughing.

"She likes you too," said Amanda.

"How do you know?" asked Ashley.

"I can tell, because she started laughing when I told her that you said Hi," said Amanda.

"Well tomorrow, we'll really know if she likes me or not," said Ashley.

Amanda and Ashley both go to their rooms to get some sleep. It's the next day. The sun is shinning; the birds are chirping, and Ashley is a nervous wreck.

"Amanda it's 5:30 now. Shouldn't you be leaving now to pick up Kristin," asked Ashley.

"I know and I am. Don't worry Kristin will be here on time, okay," said Amanda.

"Okay, it's just... I want everything to be perfect," said Ashley.

"And it will be perfect," said Amanda.

Amanda leaves the house and drives off in her car to pick up Kristin. While waiting for Amanda to return with Kristin; Ashley rushes to prepare for Kristin's visit. Ashley takes a quick hot shower and lotion her body from hand to toe with Vanilla scented lotion.

While Ashley lotions her legs, she starts to imagine Kristin touching her legs, then Kristin kisses her. Ashley's fantasy was interrupted when her cell phone rings three times before she answered it.

"Ashley, I'm parked outside the crib. Are you ready?" asked Amanda.

"Yes, I'm ready," said Ashley.

Ashley turns off her cell phone and continues to get dress. As Ashley walks down the stairs, Amanda and Kristin walk through the front door.

"Kristin!" said Ashley with excitement.

"What's good, Ash?" replied Kristin.

"I'm good... really good, actually," answered Ashley.

"I'm good too," said Kristin.

Amanda interrupts their conversation, "Well I have to pick up a package... So it'll just be ya'll two, okay?"

"Okay, bye Amanda," said Ashley; trying to rush Amanda. Ashley's plan to seduce Kristin was in effect, once Amanda left the house.

"You want to sit on the couch?" asked Ashley.

"Sure, yeah," said Kristin.

Ashley and Kristin sit down on the couch, facing each other.

The house was silent, until Kristin asked, "So what do you want to do?"

"Well what do you want to do?" asked Ashley.

"I don't know... It doesn't matter," replied Kristin.

"Let's play a game."

"A game... What kind of game?" asked Kristin.

"Yeah, you close your eyes and you have to guess what I'm doing. Whether or not, I'm touching you or whatever else, okay?" said Ashley.

"Okay," said Kristin.

"Okay, now close your eyes," said Ashley.

Kristin closes her eyes. Ashley hesitates at first but then she blows in Kristin's ear.

"You blew in my ear', guessed Kristin.

Next, Ashley touches Kristin's face, and then she moves her hand down Kristin's neck.

"Your hand is touching my neck now," said Kristin.

Finally, after lingering, Ashley kisses Kristin's lips. They start French kissing for about a minute, before Ashley starts kissing Kristin's neck. Ashley changes positions from the couch to Kristin's lap. They continued kissing while Kristin removes Ashley's white beater, exposing Ashley's round 34B breast. Kristin kisses Ashley's soft lips then her neck. Ashley leans back in pleasure, as Kristin kisses her chest then she sucks Ashley's round, hard nipples.

Ashley starts moaning,"Oooh, uh... oh!"

Ashley and Kristin begin kissing again. Kristin runs her hands up and down Ashley's warm body, until Kristin finds a resting spot on Ashley's round, soft ass. Ready to take it to the next step, Kristin lifts Ashley up with her hands attached to Ashley's ass and carries her up the stairs to her bedroom. Kristin loses both of her shoes while walking up the stairs. They are still kissing.

"Where's your bedroom?" asked Kristin.

"The first door on the left," answered Ashley, breathing heavily.

Kristin opens Ashley's bedroom door and lays Ashley down on her bed. Kristin starts stripping, removing her T-shirt and beater first, and then her black bra. Ashley unzips Kristin's jeans as they kiss. Kristin takes off Ashley's jean skirt and black lacey thong. Ashley feels Kristin's ass as they hold each other tightly. They are both naked, with the exception of Kristin still wearing her jeans.

They lay back on the bed and Kristin kisses Ashley from head to toe; first starting with her forehead. Ashley giggles when Kristin kisses her nose. Kristin's and Ashley's night of passion was interrupted when they hear a knock at the door.

"Someone's knocking at your door," said Kristin.

Still caught up in the moment, Ashley tries to save the moment by saying, "I didn't hear anything. Kiss me."

Kristin gets up and gets dress. She puts on her bra and T-shirt. Ashley lays on the bed in total shock as Kristin makes her way down the stairs. Kristin puts on her shoes once she found them on the stairs. When Kristin opens the door, she finds Amanda at the door with nothing in her hands.

"I thought you had to pick up a package?" asked Kristin.

"No, I said I had to drop off a package," responded Amanda.

Ashley walks down the stairs with just her beater and thong on.

"Hi Ashley, I thought you would be out for a while?" asked Ashley.

"I was but I..." said Amanda.

Kristin interrupts Amanda.

"It's okay Amanda. I understand you was suppose to stay out long enough so that Ashley could have me all to herself and Ashley thinks you kind of blew her plan to seduce me, by coming back early. Am I right?" asked Kristin.

"Yes, you're right," said Ashley.

"Well, she didn't blow it completely," said Kristin.

Kristin walks over to Ashley and kisses her lips.

"Are you going to take me home?" asked Kristin.

"Yes, just let me put on some more clothes," said Ashley.

KKILOEPPS
KKILOEPPS
17 Followers