The Set-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door and let her in. She took off her coat and I hung it on the coat rack with mine. I turned and took her in my arms and gently touched her lips with mine. First one gentle kiss, then another, and yet another as I slid my hands up her back. I kissed her neck with feathery lightness and worked my way to her ear then back down to her shoulder. Trish responded by biting into my shoulder and moaning in a low tone. I kissed my way down her chest to her cleavage. My hands were caressing her back from her shoulders to her buttocks and on one of my down strokes I unzipped her dress as she was pulling the bottom of my sweater up.

I paused to light some candles and turn on some music. I asked her if she wanted to her anything in particular and she said to put on anything with a driving rhythm, so I picked out Kenny Wayne Shepard. I sat on the bed and kicked off my shoes. We were sitting there kissing and slowly ended lying back on the pillows. My hands explored her body in a gentle, teasing manner as are kissing increased in passion. I pulled her to the sitting position and pulled the top of her dress off of her shoulders to allow my mouth to explore her torso. With her lying back down I slowly kissed her skin through the lace of her lingerie. I teasingly kiss all around her breasts and erect nipples before gently capturing one between my teeth. I released it and then immediately sucked it in to mouth. Trish responded with a louder moan. My hand was teasing her edge of her stocking top and my fingers slowly drug between her stocking and the waistband of her thong. Meanwhile Trish's hands explored my back and one was trying to reach belt. She would occasional become lost in her own rapture when I would suck on a nipple. She finally told me to hold on and sprung from the bed. As she stood her dress fell to the floor exposing for the first time her red lace thong. The contrast between the red and light blue was extremely sexy. She crawled back on to the bed and unbuckled my pants. She slowly opened my pants and growled as my hard cock sprung out. She bent over and slowly, torturously licked the underside of my shaft. She gently kissed my swollen head and then licked all around it. She finally slipped the head between her succulent lips and slowly sucked the first couple inches of her shaft. She slid off the bed and pulled my pants off of me. I motioned her up to me with a crooked finger. I again began kissing assault only this time I did not delay and pulled her tits from the top of her lace garment. As I sucked on her nipples forcefully her body quivered and she moaned loudly in what I believe was a mini orgasm.

Her hand was on my cock as I kissed my way done her belly. I turned down her body and kissed her thighs. I slid my hands under her body and kneaded her firm ass as I teased her thighs with my tongue and lips. I kissed my way across her panties and she moaned loudly as my lips grazed her pussy. I then went her belly button and kissed my way to her slit. I gently tongued her slit and kissed her clitoris through her lace covering. I grasped the waistband of her thong and slid it over her cheeks. I pulled them down to her knees and kissed the little landing strip of hair above her juicing pussy. She pulled her knees up to pull the panties off of her legs, and I attacked her labia with kisses. I lapped from the bottom to the top of her slit. I gently sucked on her clit and her hands grasped the back of my head to guide it deeper.

I grasped her ass and rolled her over on top of me. She placed her hands on my hips to raise her upper body and drove her now soaked pussy onto my extended tongue. She literally humped my face for five minutes till I heard her start to moan rapidly and the tempo of her rocking hips quickened. I pushed her hips up and sucked her clit forcefully between my lips. She yelped and collapsed on my cock. She shoved my hard cock in her mouth out of passion and to stifle her screams as she began a massive climax. I ferociously assaulted her clit and juicing pussy. While one hand remained on her buttock, the other found her pussy and I slid first one than a second finger into her hot pussy. The orgasm that had just started to subside came back with vengeance. She bucked hard against my hand and mouth and after taking her mouth off of my cock she turned around and grasped my wet cock. With intent lust in her eyes she spun her body around and placed the head of my cock between her labia. She purred as she slowly sank down on my hard shaft. She was shivering as she started slowly bouncing up and down. We moved slowly and gently with the beat of the music. My hands would trace up and her body as her hips did sinful dance on my cock. I would tweak her nipples and drag my fingers down her side to her buttocks tracing the garter straps to where they connected to her stockings. In an attempt to stave off my building orgasm I concentrated on teasing her body. I sat up and danced with her. I kissed her neck and down to tits and back to her mouth, which triggered yet another orgasm to begin. It took all my will power and concentration to hold off as her pussy spasmed on my cock and I felt the flood of her wetness flow over my balls.

I knew the song we were listening to and knew the exact moment it changed. I had her at the just the right point of arousal and right on cue I grasped her hips and started slamming into her pussy with a rapid staccato. This caused a massive explosion in her body as she sucked on my neck and shoulders in lieu of screaming. The spasms in her quivering pussy and the biting on my body pushed me over the edge and I felt spurt after spurt surge from my cock into her ever-tightening hole. She held me tight till her orgasm subsided. She was kissing me passionately I fell back with her on top of me. I kissed and caressed her body gently as she lay next to me sharing a cigarette. The song compilation had ended about the same time we had and we lay next to each other in silence.

She broke the silence by asking, "So, would you consider getting together with me again?"

I smiled and coyly replied; "Well that would depend my dear. Do you often dress so fucking sexy?" As I fingered her stocking top and garter strap.

"What do you mean this old thing? I like to wear sexy underwear on occasion; I actually wore it tonight so I would be all hot and bothered when I got home to my dildo. I had no fucking idea I would be would get the fucking of my life. For you, I will wear what ever you want me to, as long as you can keep giving those amazing orgasms you gave me tonight." She said between kisses to my lips, neck and chest.

I helped her out of her things and handed her a robe to use the shared bathroom. Upon her return, having already donned my pajama pants, I excused myself to go. When I returned she was lying beneath the covers in only one of my t-shirts and her thong. I crawled in next to her and cuddled with her. We were fast asleep within five minutes.

I awoke about nine in the morning and made a couple cups of coffee. I placed them on the headboard and returned back beneath the covers. We lay together sharing coffee and chatting about us having rendezvous, and even going out on dates. She was hesitant to the idea till I explained a night out could serve as foreplay to us ending up in bed. I told her I liked to tease and would always attempt to have her wanting to rape me before she had me in the privacy of a bedroom. She understood and told me that it was an extremely clever idea. I could tell she was playing out her own teasing scenarios in her mind.

My two-way phone disturbed our quiet conversation. It was Shawn; he started by thanking me for all the help and asking if I enjoyed myself at the party. He asked what I did after leaving the party and I replied that I went straight home and to bed. Trish's two-way went off about mid way through the conversation and I began to chuckle as she whispered that it was Kate. The same mundane rhetoric came from her as we giggled with the realization that we were caught. We took turns answering their questions till Shawn said, "Kate and I were wondering if you two were getting out of bed anytime soon?"

I tried to play it off by asking, "What do you mean by 'you two'?"

He replied, "Well we just saw Trish's car parked in the alley and your shirt is still hanging in it. So what happened buddy?"

I didn't answer and finally Kate said, "Well I think its great. If you two want to come out around four we are having leftover party food. That's if you guys can get out of bed by then."

Trish giggled and replied, "I will let you know later. Right now I want to curl up for a little while."

We actually made love again before she told me to go get a shower and I could ride out with her to her house while she got her shower. I asked if she was sure, and she replied that she was. I showered and slipped into a pair of jeans and a sweater. On the ride to her place we confirmed plans to keep the relationship casual. She also stated that she would enjoy my company often. I knew we could have a beautiful and extremely physical relationship.

12