The Sex Club and Jessica's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You later collapsed on the couch inside, as some guests left, and still others retired to rooms assigned by the host couple. After expending myself three times with my young Latino partner, I spent the night in a large recliner; while Kelly headed into one of the back bedrooms, winking and saying, "Great show, don't you think? I knew my sister was a slut. I've been waiting all my life to give her what she deserves."

You were allowed to sleep until 9am, when she was awakened and told to prepare breakfast. You struggled slightly with walking, since your pussy and ass were raw from the constant fucking you had received, and the rings in your nipples and clit were new to you. Nevertheless, you attended to your cooking duty, of course still nude.

At noon I found Kelly who was whispering to Melinda and about you, they want you longer... another 24 hours but I had seen enough, more than enough! As you were given a light summer dress to wear and walked slowly out to my car I pushed Kelly up against the wall and hissed, "I can't believe you degraded your own sister too badly... taking advantage of our relationship and my word to get what you wanted... I'm not sure how much they paid you, you little whore but I'm not through with you! I will make sure that you will pay back Jessica ten fold. Trust me, it will happen! And you might warn Melinda that I'm not through with this as far as she's concerned... but I'll take care of that later. "

I walked of the house and got into the car, as we got ready to go... I looked over at you and then leaned towards you and kissed you. You moaned and held me tight... saying, "OH Master did I please you?"

"Yes", I answered softly as we drove off, my mind already planning Kelly's future punishment. The pain that Kelly and Melinda, as well as, my inaction had caused you would be repaid. My anger turned the knuckles of my hands white as I thought of the debasement and humiliation that you had gone through for me... something I'd never forget!

END

Please take a minute to write the author an email. It world be greatly appreciated if you expressed how you found the story, whether it was arousing or not. If you would like to read more or exchange your stories and fantasies please feel free to send them to me. This story is not to be republished without the author's permission. I would appreciate any suggestions as to other story themes and or interests you have or want written about.