The Sex Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued moving his finger but never penetrating or touching me where I needed it. It was definitely for her. What was her name? I was so close that I couldn't think. "It was her." I moaned. Certainly not because he was watching us and telling her what to do to me.

He stopped and removed his finger. "Liar," he said. His phone rang and He answered it." Liam," There was a pause as he listened. His hand was stroking my hair absentmindedly. "She cancelled?" He looked at me as he spoke. "Yes, I have someone in mind for you."

He then laughed at something the caller said. "Don't worry Jack. I have't ruined her for you. Trust me, she's shiny and new." He pulled up my dress as he listened and started to dress me. His hands were very gentle. He zipped me up. It was sweet."Okay, we 'll be right there."

He jumped off of the sofa and put his phone away. " Let's go Tori. You have a doctor's appointment." He smiled at me and placed the gold key in the palm of my hand. "Welcome to the club."

12