The Sexiest Woman I Ever Met Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and told her he would go as slow as she would let him. After Rob pulled out and she knelt on all fours. She felt him move behind her and then said, "NO WAIT! NO! Let's do this another way! She rolled over on her back and lifted her legs up high placing them on his shoulders and lifting her as up until her back hole was totally exposed for him. His hands held his big cock as he moved into her. She reached down and pulled her ass cheeks wide apart for him. She hissed and said, "Put it in baby!

Curt moved the big cock head of his dick into her until he felt her tiny tight back hole. He knew her pussy was tight, and he couldn't imagine how tight her ass hole was going to be. He wondered if he would even fit into such a small hole. As Curt began to slowly push his cock into her ass, he heard her moan and said, "Slow! OH god you're stretching me!"

Curt stopped for a few seconds and then pushed again. Slowly he worked the big cock head into D's asshole. He watched her face and saw her gritting her teeth and her eyes tight but she told hi, "Keep pushing slowly Curt. Go ahead try again!"

With his hands on the back of her knees holding her legs up high, Curt Rob pushed again and again and then backed out a little before pushing back in. Each time he did she would moan and grunt as he worked about half of his big cock into her. And each time he pushed into her more of his cock went in. He spoke and said, "Oh yes! God D you are so tight! It feels wonderful! Ahhhh! Yes!!! D your as feels so tight baby!"

He was sweating and his body was wet with his perspiration. Groaned as the head of his penis slipped inside D's small tight little ass, he saw the ring snapped shut as the head went into her body. He also felt how her ass was squeezing the head like a vise. He began to push faster as he felt the pleasure. She cried out and yelled, ""Wait!! WAIT CURT!! Wait!"

She told him., "let me adjust to you baby! Wait!!

He did. He let her ass hole get accustomed to the large thing beginning to fill her back there. After a few long seconds she said, "Okay Curt push. Fuck my ass baby."

D felt every small insert of his cock into her ass hole. His cock throbbed with his need as he pushed more and more inside her. They both were amazed that her ass hole could take his size! Then the fucking began to quicken and intensified as he moved towards an orgasm. Her ass was so tight and squeezed all of his cock he knew he was going to cum quickly.

As Curt moved closer and closer to his orgasm he felt like he would explode! His cock had never felt this good. D's tight ass hole was so dam tight and his cock so dam large there was not a speck of extra room inside her ass. His need to cum was so great. He hung over her slamming his cock deep into her r rectum. And there it was, his orgasm was starting. He moaned and she said, "Cum baby! Cum in my ass! Pump me fill me!"

His body tensed and his hips pushed forward as he held her legs high up and his cock buried deep inside her ass. When his cumming started it was unbelievable! As he shoved his cock deeper into her ass hole his balls felt like they were exploding! His cock throbbed and throbbed and released a huge load of cum into D's ass hole. It ran along the inside of his shaft and slammed into her hole as his cock continued pushing into her back hole. He could feel it rushing to be released and the hole. And he did. There was so much cum it ran out and down under D's ass. He cried out so loud that D was sure the people in the other rooms around them could hear him. And then he was done. His cock was now deflating quickly and in a few seconds it slid out her ass and he let her lower her legs to the bed. When she recovered and her ass hole started to move back to its normal size, she asked, "How was it Curt?"

He told her it was the tightest hole he had ever fucked."

He asked her how it felt and she told him she was going to be sore but she knew that before they did it. She had always wanted to know how having her ass hole fucked would feel to her. She smiled and kissed him as she said, "Time for a shower."

She moved and sat up. As she walked gingerly into the bathroom, he got up and followed her. He smiled as he saw how D walked. God she had a spectacular ass. When they got into the shower together, he began kissing her and telling her, "Thank you. Thank you D. That as really intense."

As they began to shower and clean each other they washed the sex of the other one slowly, playing with it and teasing it. Then they did the same thing as they dried each. He said, "What would you like?"

She said, "I want to suck your cock again. I'm just to sore to fuck you again."

He smiled and said, "Let me lick your pussy and make it feel better. Let's do it."

They walked arm in arm moving to the bed and then into a 69 position. Once both were satisfied again. D let her pussy fall over Curt's face as she fell asleep between Curt's legs. His big deflated cock head was still on her lips and cum was covering her face. Curt lay there breathing in D's pussy odor as her cum covered his face.

When morning came all four of them got up cleaned their bodies and went their own ways. D and Bud met in class and told each other what happened last night. Bud told her that her had to fuck her at lunchtime she had gotten him so worked up. She smiled and as class began she squeezed his thigh and the fat hard cock head pressing against it. Bud moaned and tried to listen to the instructor.

Curt and Silvia packed all the things they had out last night and left for the airport. Each had left their names, e-mail address and a phone number where they could be reached. Their note read, "Hi guys. Both of us had had a great time with both of you. If you're ever in the Atlanta area calls us. Thanks for making our stay much more fun. Curt & Silvia."