The Sexorcist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't any version of speaking in tongues that he had heard before.

"V'atoor javen kuu bral'ai ver nii?" Her words sent a chill down his spine, and he found her already staggering beauty magnify before his eyes. His breath grew quick and his eyes drifted once more into the heaving expanse of her plump cleavage, longing to burst free from their mortal constraints.

He took a deep breath and looked back into her eyes. "Alrighty now. Is Sally in there, can I speak to her?"

A shadow came across her eyes and her face twisted into a snarl. "I don't know, can you? NO YOU CAN'T MOTHERFUCKER!" She yanked against her restraints. Her veins bulged along her previously smooth neck and she pushed her jiggling chest out obscenely.

Bill flinched in his seat but didn't tear his eyes away from how her heavy, pert globes jounced to and fro. "Holy hell woman, that is some demonic 'roid rage, Jesus Christ!" He turned and saw Louisa frowning over his cavalier language. What a judgmental bitch, he thought.

But then he focused back on Sally. It was his duty and pleasure to do so. "Alright alright, calm down. What can I do... to make you leave peacefully?"

Sally thrust her hips off the bed back and forth in a violent manner, growling and moaning at the same time. "Fucking fuck me! FUCK ME!" At last he saw the outstanding curvature of her ass, rounded like an apple with two high sitting cheeks.

Exorcism by penetration. He would have loved to do so but... that damn mother... watching me like a hawk. My blessing and my curse. "Uh...ok, well I can't do that. What exactly do you want?"

"I want to... FUCK! And I wanna have a good time! And the Apocalypse, I want that too!" Before he could respond he heard her mother, sobbing behind him.

"I want my baby back! Please just give her back!" Louisa's former daughter only cackled with malicious delight.

She sprung up against her restraints and straightened herself back against the bed frame and looked her mother in the eyes. "Your daughter is gone! I soul fucked that bitch into oblivion and she loved every moment of it... her soul is nothing more than black tatters! GONE!"

She cackled some more as her mother buried her face in her hands. "Nooo..." she cried and sunk to her knees.

Bill fished into his leather satchel. "Ok then, Sally, if that's the way it's gonna be, that's the way it's gonna be. I'm gonna introduce you to two associates of mine, think of them... like doctors." he gripped a large, dusty Bible in his left hand and brandished a crucifix in his right. "And their prescription is... THE LORD!"

He held the cross in front of her face and read a passage from the book. "But if it is by the finger of God that I cast out demons..." The exorcist grinned as she groaned and writhed to his proclamations. Although there was something off about her... she seemed to enjoy it!

Her wide hips swung and rolled with temptation, like the snake in Eden, offering him eternal damnation in between her sopping loins. Her vast, creamy tits swayed from side to side, those soft slopes of infernal feminine majesty seducing all that was good from the former con man, that he may spend the rest of his days buried between them. Her ruby lips curled in beautiful agony, singing whines and moans where the line between pain and pleasure blurred.

"then the kingdom of God has come upon you!" He panted, both at reciting the passage and at the sexual splendor before him. "What did you think of THAT, you forsaken beast!?" He jabbed his cross at her again and she jolted back, thrusting her rounded hips back at him.

"Oh... oh... Father... that was fuckin' great!" She sighed as if recovering from an orgasm. "But you forgot one thing..."

He smirked. "And what's that?"

"THE GOOD PART!" The aggressive voice was overpowered by the refined one. "Apologies, Father, you must excuse that one. I thought it was... sublime... it must have been centuries since I've heard anything from that book and this time... I'm still here."

Father Bill slunk back into his chair, exhausted. "I will do this as long as it takes..."

"Oh I don't doubt it, but time was never the issue. Faith on the other hand..."

Louisa brought her face out of her hands. "What is he... she, talkin' about?"

Father Bill waved his hand. "It's a demon, ma'am. That's what they do. Make you question your faith, but don't worry, I got this handled-"

"Like sand in a hand and plankton in a net. You get what you pay for, Louisa." sniped the demon, as it lay back in bed with a wicked smile on its face.

"That's enough out of you!" Louisa fired back.

"But it won't be the only thing coming out of me... or you for that matter." Sally's maniacal face leaned up from the bed and stared into her mother's terrified eyes. "Oh yes mother dearest, we have plans for you... all sorts of plans..."

Bill got out of his chair and went to pat Louisa on the shoulder. "It gets better. I promise. It don't look like its workin' right now, but trust me it is. God is saving something special for this one. We'll try again tomorrow."

Father Bill and Louisa closed the door to her bedroom to uproarious, demonic laughter and prayed for a better day tomorrow.

***

Elsewhere in the household was Tara. She had spent the night in bed after dinner, too frightened of her psychotic sister. She prayed for her, for the first time in her life. But there was something inside her, a whisper from a dark and ancient place.

She shivered to its voice. The more it spoke, the more she wanted to hear its voice. Burrowing, clawing and slithering into the chaste and innocent core of her soul. Sally had gotten to her. It was only a moment, but evil had made miles out of that moment.

A drink from her sister's breast created a crack in her heart, one that she could not fill no matter how hard she tried. Taraaa... it hissed, its words like smoke rising out of her soul. Tara gripped her sheets and bit her lip, squirming as each syllable sent exciting tingles down her spine and between her legs.

She felt an unholy euphoria creep deeper and deeper into her flesh, delighting her will as much as it numbed it. But it was not enough. She still had some fight in her.

Tara forced herself up and swatted her arm across her bedside table, gripping her cross necklace. She slammed back down on the bed and gasped. Air rushed back into her lungs and unholy pleasure retreated from her flesh. Still she felt the presence right above skin, hovering... waiting for a lapse in faith.

She held strong... for tonight.

***

Father Bill and Louisa filed into Sally's room for another day of hopeful smiting and redemption. "Ahh... Father, welcome back." The refined demon was in control, by the moment. She pulled against her restraints and pushed her chest out, offering the holy man a mouth watering view of her deep, plunging cleavage.

The fibers in her baby blue t shirt had grown weak and strained holding back her massive demonic breasts. Father Bill felt a nuclear explosion of lust go off in his mind at the sight of her endowments. He imagined sinking his hands into her soft, round globes, just one little feel. That's all he needed.

He cleared his throat. "Good morning, Sally." He sat in the chair next to her bed and brought her covers up over her full tits to spare himself of such visual torment. "Is Sally here right now?"

Sally's plush, dark lips parted, releasing her sonorous and sensual voice to seep into Bill's ears. "As I elucidated yesterday, she is quite gone. We are in control now."

"We?" he ventured.

Sally threw her head back, and her whitish blonde locks whipped over her shoulders like shooting cosmic gold. The motion made her sheets drop away, revealing again the rounded tops of her bulging cleavage. "We are The Three... for we are three."

The exorcist furrowed his brow and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Well... yeah, kind of figured that." He pulled his satchel up in his lap and fished out his Bible once more, and a small pouch of something else. "I don't know what to tell ya... Three. Because here's the deal. If you don't high tail it out of this body..." he shook the pouch in front of her face, "I'm gonna have to use this. It's been blessed by ten priests. We use this to strengthen holy water."

Sally giggled. "Oh Great Below... not the salt!" She stopped and caught the Father's eye. "Please. I'm afraid your holy condiments won't do much but make me taste better. But I am a merciful spirit. I will let you speak to Sally."

Bill reclined back in his chair with a wide smug smile. "Well alrighty then."

"But..." she said, turning her head to Louisa in the corner of the room. "She must go."

Louisa frowned. "Why!?"

"Do what I say or your daughter shall never inhabit this form again." said the demon.

Father Bill turned to Louisa. "It's ok. I got this."

Famous last words, but still, she had no choice but to trust him. Louisa sighed. "Fine. I'll go take a nap but I will be back to know what she said."

"Yes ma'am." He watched closely as Louisa shut the door behind her. "Now then... show me Sally."

At once Sally's face took on a kinder countenance. Her eyes seemed to dim in their infernal brightness, her stunning smile became less maniacal and her body... was still as outstandingly curvaceous as ever. "Father Bill?" she said timidly.

He put his hand underneath her chin. "I'm here for you now. We're gonna work to get that thing out of you."

Her eyes became misty and a weak smile dawned on her lips. "Thank you, Father. When it came for me... I couldn't resist." her voice had a subtle sparkling and sensual quality that made the hairs on Bill's neck stand on ends. "It felt so good Father, so forbidden and... evil." Father Bill couldn't stop staring into her bright, red eyes. There was something about her voice that seemed so familiar.

"It was a new kind of love, of belonging. To feel its dark claws seep and burrow deep where no salvation could reach... and just... take." She let loose an aroused sigh at her recounting as Father Bill leaned in, enthralled with her tale, too much to notice how her hands had silently slipped through her bonds. "Oh Father..." she moaned. "Thank... goodness you're here. To save me... and hold me... tight."

Father Bill was too lost in a haze of lust to see how she was leaning forward to him, nor was he broken out of his stupor when her soft hand reached across to his. His heart thundered and his breath grew heavy. He was hopelessly entranced and she knew it.

"You're... not... Sally." he managed to sound out, his brain impelling him onward more for copulation than conversation. Sally smiled kindly.

"It's true. She really is gone. You may remember me more when I spoke more like jeh Sashari, jeh iyet vo terras." Father Bill gulped as she grabbed the back of his head and trapped his mouth against her dewy red lips. He groaned and she moaned; tongues locked and his hands drifted over to the warm, welcoming expanse of her silken bosom.

"None can resist me, Father. Come to bed with me. Become one with sin." The reformed criminal turned holy man dropped his belt and undid the buttons on his jacket. As if drawing him in upon a floating cloud, he slipped in between her sheets and pawed at her shirt. Her feminine treasures would not stay cloaked for long.

He tore her shirt apart from the sides with ease, so strained and weakened was the fabric from her magnificent breasts. She helped him out of his pants and shimmied out of her panties. His jaw dropped as he took in the massive pale twin globes that defied his imagination, glistening with a demonic twinkle, moving down to drink up the vista of feminine perfection that was the luscious curvature of her belly and carved thighs.

"Drink from the breast of a demon... and be free." With the strength of a tiger she snatched his head and pressed it into her right tit, while his free hand groped the other. Being pushed so far into her unimaginably soft flesh, his face seemed to sink within her feminine bounty, until he felt a slight warming up of the surrounding skin. Scalding liquid fire shot into his mouth at once, burning his throat but filling him with a taste unlike any other on the planet.

She moaned and gripped his head harder, and then thrust her flared hips up, aching to have his hard cock within her molten depths. As if drawn by some magnetic pull, his manhood plowed into her folds with unerring aim. Father Bill involuntarily opened his mouth wider around her nipple, taking more of her supple mound into his mouth, in response to the sheer sopping heat of her pussy.

It felt as if he had dipped his member into a hot jacuzzi, but this time wrapped in something far more solid than water. Like her flowing mammary, it had taken a little to get used to, but in moments he had acclimated to her tight, gushing walls and hellfire hot flesh. Her body twisted and undulated like a well oiled machine, perfectly matching his strokes until in one fluid motion she flipped herself on top and smothered him with her other breast.

The thick and soft voluptuous hemispheres of her ass bounced atop his cock like two impossibly defined globes of ivory cream. His free hand rested on her rolling hips in a futile gesture to control her furious pace. She thrashed against his hips with infernal passion, all the while furious snarls mixed with lewd moans, streamed out her curled lips.

Father Bill could no longer see what was going on, his vision was blotted out by the colossal slopes pressed upon his face. But he could feel. The long and drawn out contractions within her hungering pussy, her smooth, luxuriant thighs sliding against his own, the broiling liquid that never seemed to stop from her engorged tit to the feeling of his hands squeezing and plundering the firm and silken flesh of her jiggling ass cheeks.

He had never felt so good in his life.

Nor had he felt so tainted, even when he had been at his most strung out in the old days... he could sense the change boiling up through his soul. There was a time to be noble, but that time had passed. He was committed now and made peace with that fact by pistoning his cock back up into her pussy with renewed vigor, much to her aroused delight.

He shoved himself further into her giant, soft breasts, delirious with sensory overload as her silken flesh molded over his face. So close to her skin, caught in such warm and supple darkness, he drowned under the scent of her sweetness, smelling as fresh as spring and as carnal as a harem orgy.

As if sensing the strange tingles of change settling into his flesh, Sally pulled her mammoth tits away from his face, resuming their supernaturally pert position high on her chest. The light in the room assailed Father Bill's eyes, while his face ached for the sweet and soft pressure of her bosom against it.

She had her hands on his chest, still rolling her hips but at a slower, sensual pace. "How about it, Father? I can leave you as you are, and let sin fester in your veins... or I can seal it now with pleasure." she moaned at the very idea and pushed her spectacular buxom chest out, her ample melons still sticky and steaming with her unholy elixir.

"I don't give a fuck..." he gasped, out of breath and hazy, utterly entranced by the full, teardrop orbs that bobbed to her grinding.

"I didn't think so." She smiled and ran her fingers along his stomach. "Pleasure it is!" With a passionate contraction of her vaginal muscles, she squeezed around his helpless cock like a velvet vice. Erotic spasms rocked her pussy as she clamped and released his cock, over and over again.

"Oh fuck... fuck!" shouted Father Bill as his hips thrust up on their own accord while his hands grabbed juicy handfuls of the ripe globes of her ass, pinning her down around his cock out of instinct. She pressed his gasping face into the silken valley of her pillowy breasts.

"Yes! Yes! Come in me, Father!" She howled and her body shuddered with pleasure. She felt his balls slap against her ass. And then came the inevitable pulsing of his cock... the warm explosion within her love canal. Searing ropes of his seed and soul lashed against her pink, squelching inner walls. She hissed and relished his tongue against her erect nipples, his mouth engulfing her supple, lustful flesh as if he wanted to choke on her tits.

"Feel Baal's power, Father..." She loosed an orgasmic sigh as she felt tendrils of darkness descend from within her being and funnel through her pussy, entering the former holy man. Her long nails sailed through his clipped hair, keeping his desperate lips sealed to her nipple, his head buried in the voluptuous slopes of her bosom. With a slight pulse within her breast she arched her back and moaned to the heavens as more of her vile black ambrosia spewed into her victim's mouth.

"Mmm... mmfh..." grunted the Father as his body continued to twitch helplessly within her curvaceous embrace, as one essence left him and another took up residence in his mortal shell. To his amazement and pleasure he kept coming. Power thrummed through his body. Infernal power.

His stomach continued its tensing motions through his never ending orgasm. He thought his brain would split with ecstasy. His whole body convulsed and had he not be secured to Sally, he knew his bones would have ripped out of his skin. His fingers sunk into the round and firm cheeks of her flexing backside. And his cock jabbed forward in a futile quest to plunge deeper into his mate, even as she kept up her merciless milking of his shaft. Being stuck between her colossal breasts had became the most divine torture.

"MMMMFF!" He groaned into the swells of her cleavage, her pliable satin flesh almost too much to bear, her scalding drink too addicting to deny. And then in one final pulse from his cock he screamed in bliss, shaking hard enough to snap his own spine.

At last... he was without soul.

Sally let his delirious face fall from her pouting and leaking globes, the Father's eyes having long rolled back into his head. "There, there Father. Relax... and feel my gift. The gift of Baal." The Father's chest heaved and his cock twitched within her silken grasp, eliciting a excited yelp from the demon possessed girl.

His limp arms rose from the sheets as if manipulated on marionette strings... and then grasped her heavy, plush tits like the treasures they were. Sally moaned and scratched down his rapidly changing chest. Undefined pectorals refined themselves into statuesque prominence, abs rose out of his stomach like a newly developed mountain range and his arms expanded into hard ropes of muscle.

"Yessss..." hissed the demon girl as the Father's hands swept down from her perfect chest and onto her lithe belly before affixing themselves to her plump ass cheeks once more. The man suffered one more convulsion and a tiny amount of spittle leaked from the corner of his mouth. Sally peered over him eagerly, within kissing distance of his lips.

When his eyes snapped open, they were no longer his own. Irises swirled with a torrid ruby cast and glinted with pure evil. At once he plundered her lips and groaned like he was devouring fresh fruit, much to Sally's delighted whines.

Father Bill was no more.

***

Tara tossed and turned in her sleep. Ever since she prayed for salvation and held her cross close a night ago, she had developed a fever that had grown worse and worse over the ensuing hours. Sweat draped her skin as she lay atop her sheets while delirious moans of pleasure sounded out from her soft lips.

In her waking hours she had trudged around in a pleasurable, dull haze, bumping into walls and tables and lost between realms of rosy dreams of insidious lust and the cold reality of her home. With her mother tending to her sister, she had felt so alone. So isolated.