The Shave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels really nice." I told them.

"I like it, I feel like a little girl again."

"A little girl who's sexy as hell." Dave blurted out.

They were watching me touch myself. It felt really, really sexy to be doing this in front of them and to have them watching me so intently.

I closed my eyes and continued to slowly rub my pussy for them, it felt absolutely delicious. I opened my legs even further and spread my lips apart forcing my clit out from its little hiding spot. I couldn't resist sliding a finger deep into my pussy. I'm absolutely addicted to showing myself off to strange men. I love the look in their eyes when they see the intimate details of my body.

"I love it! It feels nice and soft." I murmured again. I was breathing hard now.

"It looks nice and soft too", Dave murmured back. "I love your pussy; you're getting me all fucking crazy watching you do that."

"Dave, want to see how it feels, you can check it out if you want to. You won't believe how soft it is now."

He put the camera down and squatted down between my open legs and ran his hand over my pussy. I bit my bottom lip as he explored me. He cupped it and slipped a thick finger deep into me. I moaned out loud and squeezed his finger as I tightened myself up.

"Oh man... you are fucking tight" he hissed.

I gently began to move against his hand almost against my will.

He stood up abruptly, "I'd better stop or I'm not going to be able control myself."

I was beyond gone now, I needed some relief. I reached down and gently rubbed my clit. I was so worked up that I was on the verge of coming. Through half closed eyes, I could see the guys touching themselves through their pants.

The guys seemed mesmerized and I don't even think they were aware of what they were doing.

This was all too much. I felt the first rush of the oncoming orgasm. I sucked in a deep choking breath and arched my back as the first intense waves hit me. The guys watched as I went over the edge and loudly came. I tossed my head from side to side while I continued to lightly rub my pussy as the orgasm blazed through my body. It was all just too hot for me. This whole revenge thing really got to me.

Finally, the intense waves began to subside and then it was over. I relaxed to catch my breath and calm down a bit. I was still putting on hell of a show though with my legs still wide, my pussy open and glistening in the aftermath of my orgasm. I was biting my bottom lip, still so hot from what I had just done in front of these guys.

I felt hands lifting me up into a sitting position. I opened my eyes as Dave lifted my chemise up and over my head.

"You looked like you were a little hot there Jenn. I think this will be more comfortable."

I lay back down again now totally naked and closed my eyes, lights were still flashing in my head. I felt a light touch on my pussy. I opened my eyes and saw Deanne kneeling between my outstretched legs. He looked up at me as he slid his finger along my wet opening. I bit my lip and held my breath as he parted my lips and then slowly slid his finger in. I didn't resist, in fact I raised my hips up slightly as he buried first one knuckle and then a second deep into my soft, wet folds.

Dave was just watching now, I think he forgot all about his camera. When I didn't offer any resistance, Deanne started to slowly finger fuck me. I arched my back and began to roll my head in pleasure as he turned his hand this way and that. I could hear the wet, sucking sounds as played with my pussy. He slipped his finger out and moved to down and rubbed it around my bum. As I would pulse and then relax, he timed it and when I relaxed he'd try to push his finger in. Again, I didn't resist or say anything, I tried to relax and let him slide his finger into my bum. Finally, he gently got the tip of his finger to slide in.

He slowly slid that finger deep into my bum and then slid his thumb into my pussy. He looked up at me and I moaned out my pleasure as he played with my tender, secret places. I was almost panting. I was biting my bottom lip as he intimately explored me.

"Do you like this, does it feel good?" He asked.

"Mmmmmmmm Yes!" I moaned in a shaky voice.

"It makes you hot knowing that Dave is watching me do this to you doesn't it?"

"You like showing off don't you?"

I shook my head in agreement. He was really working my tender pussy now.

"Ummmm, I moaned "I like it..."

"I don't know how this happened, but it's so hot."

"I never did that for a guy before." I moaned

"I can't believe that the two of you are seeing me like this. I never expected this to happen. I think I'm kind of out of control, I've never been with 2 men at the same time before."

I hissed in a breath and moaned it back out again when Deanne rubbed his finger against my hard clit.

"We saw you with Michael the other night" Deanne smiled.

I cried out as Deanne gently rolled my clit between his thumb and finger.

I opened my eyes lazily and looked at Deanne... "When?" I moaned.

"When he fucked you on the couch in the living room, we watched it all." Deanne explained.

"Oh my god," I moaned... "You saw that?"

"Yeah... you are too fucking hot for words Jenn. We almost broke the door down for our turn."

Dave laughed.

I was quiet for a little while, my eyes closed just enjoying what Deanne was doing.

I was so horny now, I opened my eyes and looked at Deanne, "So since you guys didn't break down the door then, are you planning to take turns with me tonight instead?"

Deanne looked back at me quietly for a few seconds... "Do you want us too?"

He gently rolled my clit again and it rocked my head back. I arched my hips into what Deanne was doing to me.

I collected myself again and opened my eyes. Deanne was still looking at me, waiting for an answer.

I licked my lips and then shook my head yes.

"Jennifer, I like this new you, you're so fucking hot."

Dave moved up close to me. "Michael did share one other thing with us though, Jenn."

I turned my head to look at him, now so turned on that I couldn't stand it. They knew that I was going to let them fuck me and it was all in their court now. Both guys had tents in their pants, it was only a matter of time now.

"He told us that you gave the best blowjobs in the world, he said you loved sucking cock."

He unbuckled and then unzipped his jeans. He pushed them down, he wasn't wearing any underwear and out popped his hard dick. "Would you show me, I'd love a blowjob from you Jenn?"

He rubbed the head of dick against the side of my face. I reached up and took it in my hand and stroked him a few times. I could see the precum on the end of his dick. His dick was twitching.

I smiled into the camera, I'd been careful on how I positioned myself. My audience was watching Deanne finger me as I was getting ready to blow Dave. I could only imagine how pissed Michael had to be right now. I guessed probably a combination of pissed and aroused and that would be even worse in his cheating mind.

Good!

With that sweet thought of revenge and images of pornos I'd seen, I pulled Dave closer and wrapped my lips around the head of his dick. I began to suck him off. After a little while, I felt a hand on my head gently turning me in the opposite direction. I released Dave's dick and turned my head and there was Deanne's dick. I sucked it into my mouth and switched to jerking off Dave. Someone was still fingering my pussy, other hands were on my sensitive breasts, pulling and twisting my hard nipples. This was totally crazy now.

I was so hot. I was on a kind of plateau of erotic sensations. I guess it's a kind of zone that I get into sometimes. I totally give up any semblance of control and just go with the situation, totally into the sensations coursing through my body. For me, it's like a trap door that gets sprung. Once I get to a certain point, I don't think about what's right or wrong any longer. I just get caught up in the sex. I think that's one reason I find group situations so wild. I love being with more than one man, I find it so hot. I don't get all uptight about what anyone is thinking, actually that's not entirely true; part of the thrill is being bad. I just try to be careful who I do these things with. I don't want to get sick or have word get back to my friends about this side of my personality. I guess I'm kind of a closet slut. I loved having my pussy violated, I love being forced to suck dick, the more the better. I loved that these guys were taking control and making me do what they wanted.

I kept trading back from dick to dick. Both guys were kneeling on either side of me and I only had to turn my head to swap dicks. We were all high on the sex. I felt Dave's dick swelling and could see his balls start to tighten up. I knew he was getting close, I just held onto Deanne's dick. I didn't want him to come in my hand. He was rubbing against the side of my face when Dave moaned that he was going to come. I stroked his dick faster encouraging him with my tongue. Suddenly he groaned and I tasted his first hot blasts on my tongue as he moaned out his pleasure and pumped his dick in my mouth. I sucked on it until he was drained and then I turned to take on Deanne.

I had just started to really focus on Deanne's cock when I felt a warm tongue drag across my tender pussy lips. I moaned and pushed my pussy onto that tongue rotating my hips. Dave's hands grabbed my hips and attacked my swollen folds. It was so intense.

I was crying out my pleasure as I continued to blow Deanne. I was a wild woman now, bobbing my head on the hard dick in my mouth, enjoying the feel of it on my soft lips.

Deanne started to pump his dick into my mouth; he was on the edge of losing control now to. He was moaning as he held his hands at the back of my head. He didn't say anything to warn me, he just pumped his slick dick into my wet, warm mouth until he lost it and came. His thick, salty come sprayed against the back of my mouth and down my throat. I continued to suck as he shot blast after thick blast into my hungry mouth. I drank it all loving the taste of him.

I drained him and still wanted more. I sucked him until he pulled it out of my mouth. I lay back moaning and crying as Dave was driving me to another orgasm. I sat up holding his head and then sprawled back writhing on the bed. Dave held my lower body firm as I tried to roll onto one side and then the other. I was totally lost to the feel of that tongue on my tender flesh. I get so totally out of control when I'm having my pussy eaten. I've rolled right out of bed before because of my writhing and contortions. Dave was doing a phenomenal job of it too.

Part of the thrill was knowing I had an audience of perhaps a 100 guys watching this all go down. As I lay there coming down from latest orgasm, Deanne went for something to drink, but Dave climbed on top of me and slowly slid his dick into me. I arched my back in pleasure as I took him deep into my body. I wrapped my legs around his back. He leaned down and he slowly and sensuously began to make love to me.

He whispered in my ear how he wanted me forever and has fantasized about this very moment. He slides his dick out, all the way out so that it's not even touching me. Then he slowly moved it forward and just slides back into me, all the way into me. I moan as he hits bottom. He pulls it almost all the way out again and this time hammers it back in again. I cry out at the force of his dick. It feels really good and I tell him. Now knowing that I like it hard, he really starts to fuck me hard. I was rolling my butt all over the bed, forcing different angles of attack and he stayed with me.

"Tell me how my dick feels in your pussy," he whispers in my ear.

I knew what he wanted and told him that he was huge, I loved it... and he was and I did.

"Damn Jenn" he breathed heavily, "you are so fucking tight, I don't want to stop."

You don't have to I moaned back, you can come inside me."

His voice was coming in gasps now and he wasn't slowing down, if anything he was doing it even harder.

I was becoming breathless myself. I was getting royally screwed and loved it. I looked to the side, I never heard him come back, but Deanne was sitting in a chair watching us. Just seeing him there watching was all it took, I didn't break eye contact with him. I moaned that I going to come. He moved even faster and it happened. As the orgasm rolled through me, Dave slowed down and just seemed to enjoy the feeling of my pussy squeezing his dick.

"Oh my god, you are so fucking incredible" he whispered into my ear as I was in the throes of my orgasm. "I'm going to come too!"

All of a sudden he pulled out and shot his load all over my belly. When he finished shooting his load, he slid back into me for another minute or so, moaning the whole time.

I lay back and closed my eyes as he slowly pulled out of me. My belly was wiped clean and a moment later, I felt another dick slid into me and I looked up into Deanne's eyes.

"My turn" he whispered.

I smiled up at him, but there was a different twinkle in his eyes as he slowly started to make love to me.

There's no other word for how he did it. Slow and sensuous he moved inside of me enjoying how I felt and telling me. I did the same, telling him to go a little faster or putting my hands on his chest to slow him down totally controlling the pace and getting just what I wanted.

It felt like we were making love for a long time, when he rolled us over, getting me on top. I began to slowly ride him. He put his arms up behind his head making a kind of pillow and watched me move over him.

"Lean back" he whispered, "let me see what I look like inside of you."

I did as he asked, showing him my pussy stretched around his dick as it slowly slid in and then out again. I continued to slowly slide on his stiff rod as he watched. My pussy lips stretching trying to hold onto his dick as I slid off it, then reversing as I sat back down.

Then he pulled me back to him. He kissed my face and then my neck and finally, he worked his way down to my breasts and began to suck on my nipples.

"Feed me your titties" he moaned. I did as he asked cupping my breasts and offering him my nipple as if he were a nursing child. He sucked on it just as hungrily.

We started to make love more passionately. Then he pulled me up and started kissing my face. He put his arms around me and moved to my ears, nibbling on one earlobe then the other.

Then I felt something warm and insistent at my back entrance. I started to resist but Deanne held me firmly and whispered in my ear how hot I was and how good this was going to feel. He told me to relax and I did.

Dave rubbed some oil of something on my rear entrance. I felt his position his dick there. I moaned and bit my bottom lip waiting for what was coming next. He slowly, but insistently pushed and my body slowly yielded to him. He inched his slick dick into my butt. They were both inside me now. I tightened up for a moment once he was in me and then relaxed again as he buried himself into my ass. He slowly started to fuck me while Deanne just lay there and watched my face contort in pleasure.

I bit his neck and sucked and started to move in time to Dave. The harder I bit Deanne's neck the more he moaned, it was getting him off big time. It felt so outrageous to have these two dicks inside me at the same time. I felt totally stretched and full.

Then I felt something new, a vibrator was up against my clit. Dave had found my vibrator and was using it on me. It was all too much, I started to roll from one side to the other, They held me tightly between them and I began to talk dirty to them, really dirty. I'd never done that before with anyone else, but this had me too far gone. I told them how much I loved what they were doing to me, how much I was looking forward to feeling their big dicks in my little pussy and virgin ass. How I didn't think I'd be able to handle 2 guys at the same time. I told them how much I loved it when they made me suck their dicks, how good their come tasted and how I wanted more.

They were just as much into it, they were whispering in my ear about how they had loved checking out my nipples when I wore loose shirts. Deanne told me how he'd spent an afternoon checking out my pussy when I had worn a sun dress with no underwear. I didn't even know he had seen it. It just continued on and on. I can't even write clearly about it, but it was so hot to hear them telling me how hot I was and how long they had wanted me. I loved it.

I was on a kind of plateau of extreme pleasure but not going over the top. I don't know how long that lasted. It could've been a minute or an hour. It seemed they had been fucking me long time when I finally felt major orgasm building. I was moaning and hyperventilating. I was getting lightheaded, but I couldn't stop. I didn't want to stop. I was at the edge and on the verge of passing out. Then it hit... hard. When I came, I went bockos, shivering and shaking as the waves hit me with the force of a gunshot. It was too much for the guys, Deanne came and a moment later Dave did too. I could feel the hot seed flowing into me as they emptied themselves.

We lay in a spoon position all together like that for a long time after we all came, both guys still buried in my soft warm body.

Finally I told them that I need to use the bathroom and get something to drink. Dave pulled his spent member from my backside and I rolled off of Deanne, he was still semi-hard.

I got up on shakey legs and stumbled into the bathroom. I decided to take a nice hot shower while I was in there. When I came back out in a robe, both guys were still sitting there still naked.

Dave asked if he could take a quick shower and I told him yes. I sat down and Deanne asked me to take off the robe. I just looked at him with a smile.

"Didn't you get enough tonight you naughty boy." I teased.

"I don't know, but I don't think so... not yet" he replied honestly.

"I just want to sit here with you naked for awhile. I have a feeling this may never happen again and you're too beautiful to not want to admire for a while longer."

I looked at him for a few moments, then stood up, removed the robe and sensuously curled back up in my chair. We talked for awhile. I could hear the shower running in the background.

Deanne told me he'd love another blowjob while we were waiting for Dave. I smiled and told him to come on over. I had him sit up on the back of the chair and I kneeled down in front of him on the cushions and took him into my mouth. I had my ass in the air a little bit showing my bruised, swollen pussy to the web cam on the deck behind me.

I got Deanne hot really fast. I was kind of amazed that he was up for another session so quickly.

I wanted him to come pretty fast, I was getting tired and was worried that if Dave came out, he'd want me to blow him too and the whole thing would start over. If it did, I wouldn't be able to stop it or maybe want to stop it.

I worked on the little spot just underneath the head of the dick. I stroked his dick at the same time. I could tell his breathing was getting faster and faster and his dick was twitching. He was right there and then I heard the water shut off in the shower. I engulfed his dick and sucked as I bobbed and twisted my head. I heard him gasp and felt the head of his dick swell, then he came again for the last time that night.

When he was finished, I kissed him on the cheek and asked him to get dressed. I put on my robe. I explained that I was pretty tired and just wanted to go to sleep.

He smiled and pulled on his pants. "Why don't you just pretend to be sleeping and Dave and I'll leave."

"Jenn?", I looked up at him with sleepy eyes... "I don't know why this happened, but thank you, I'll never forget it."