The Shoe Store

Story Info
A slave takes control.
1.7k words
4.26
17.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Khalan
Khalan
3 Followers

A middle-aged woman enters into a shoe store wearing a short skirt and light blouse. The attendant can't help but notice the long soft legs, smooth and bare. As the women tries on a various shoes and sandals the attendant takes notice that the customer is not wearing panties... this causes excitement which is the beginning of an opportunity... The store is scheduled to close soon

What the young doesn't realize....... is that the woman works close by....... and walks past the store each day during her lunch. She has noticed him, he is young, and firm everywhere, the store is casual, allowing him to wear pants without a jacket. She has seen his tight butt as he bends over helping customers, she has noticed the bulge in the front of the pants, and it has set her mind and imagination into overdrive.

Many times she has lain in her bed, thinking of him, what she would like to do to him, have him do to her, and she touches herself as she pictures the scenarios. Today is the day she has decided to do something about it. She doesn't need shoes, that's just an excuse. She dresses, both to please herself and to get his attention. She deliberately chooses a time just before closing to enter the store, and is pleased that there are no other customers

She smiles to herself as she notices where his eyes wonder, as he slips the sandal on her foot she leans forward, allowing her blouse to swing free of her body, sure that he will look and realize that she does not wear a bra, her breast sway slightly as she moves. She looks the young man in the eye as she reaches down to adjust the strap, touching his hand lightly, her fingers stroke over his hand and up her leg, raising her skirt slightly to tease him with a glimpse of what lies beneath it. He looks down, then back up at her. As she catches his eye, she winks at him

She stands up slowly, almost brushing her chest against his bent head as she does....... almost, but not quite. She walks to the mirror and stands before it, turning each way to admire the sandal and the way it looks on her. She tells him that it's a bit tight, would he mind loosening it for her?

He walks over to her and she can't help but notice that his bulge has taken shape, he's hard, very hard, and she's pleased that she has affected him this way. He kneels at her feet and she places her foot on his thigh, high on his thigh. He is shaking, he thinks he knows what she wants, but is nervous about proceeding in case he is wrong. He adjusts the strap and moves to stand up....... but with a hand on his shoulder she stops him. Holding on to the mirror for support she slowly drags her foot up and down his thigh, lightly pressing against his erection. She takes one of her hands and reaches up to pinch her hard nipple as she does this, watching him and his reaction the whole time.

He takes hold of her ankle and looks to her. She nods yes, and he slowly starts to run his hand up her leg and under her skirt. Her whole body quivers in anticipation of his touch. Just before he reaches the point where her legs join........ she steps back. He looks at her, confused. She just smiles at him, turns her back and walks to the front of the store. While watching him over her shoulder she locks the door, turns the closed sign over and walks back to him. As she walks toward him, she slowly undoes two buttons of her blouse, allowing him a peek at her cleavage.

She takes his hand, pulling him to his feet. She places her hand on his shoulder, and runs it down his chest, teasing his nipples on her journey, pinching them. He starts to say something, but she stops him with her finger on his lips. No she whispers, no words. She slips her finger between his lips so he can give a quick suck. She leads him away from the front of the store and in behind the counter.................. is the moment she has been waiting for....... she has been a slave for so long.... and she loves it..... But she is also a strong woman, and submitting to her Master is a difficult thing for her to do..... Today she will be the one making someone submit to her...... just this once

She leads him behind the counter and indicates without words that he should start his day end....... he is puzzled, what does this mean? Is she going to come thru with the promises of her earlier actions...... or is she a tease? She smiles again and nods towards the cash register...... he mentally shrugs his shoulders and starts his day end

As he reaches towards the register....... he feels her hands reach out to him. Standing behind him she starts to caress him...... his neck, his back, and his buttocks. While doing this, she is whispering in his ear, telling him that in order to give and receive pleasure, he must be willing to do as she says. She asks him to nod if he thinks he can do this.

He's not sure of this...... but the excitement of the moment overcomes his fear, as she knew it would..... As it did for her the first time she was in this position. He feels himself grow even harder under her touch, his excitement starts to overcome him, but he continues as she as told him to. Her hands reach around him and start to work on his chest, her fingers run over his muscles, which clench under her touch. She pinches his nipples lightly before moving her hands lower, over his tight stomach muscles....... lower still until she is lightly running her hands over his erection. She steps closer to him, he can feel her breasts rub against his back, and it drives him insane................... he reaches behind himself for her, but she immediately steps away..... no she whispers, he is not to touch or move without direction from her..... His hands move back to the register quickly. Now her hands grow bolder, squeezing and rubbing his crotch as her hips rub against his buttocks.

She reaches for his belt and undoes it...... then he feels her hand reach into his pants and grasp him firmly. She strokes his hard length up and down, measuring him, bringing him close to a climax before pulling away. She likes to tease him..... Bringing him close to the edge before backing off. He feels her step away from him, not knowing what she intends to do next, but she doesn't keep him guessing for long ..................

She kneels before him...... and as he watches in amazement she pulls his pants down to his ankles, trapping him where he is. She starts to taste him, licking his length with her tongue, ohhhhhh god, and her mouth is so wet, so hot on his penis. She plays with his balls as she teases his penis with her mouth. Stroking her tongue along it, nibbling on the tip....... then, before he realizes what she intends....... she takes his entire length quickly into his mouth and sucks on him....... hard........... soooooooo good, he feels like he is about to explode, not sure if he can control himself any longer but knowing he must until she indicates otherwise. She looks up at him, nods, and goes back to what she is doing. He starts to thrust himself in and out of her mouth, slowly at first, savouring the feeling of being surrounded by her hot wet mouth.

She starts to stroke and tease at the base of his penis as his thrusting gets faster, more intense......... then she does something no one has ever done to him before. Her finger reaches and starts to play with his anal hole. It's unbelievable....... he never imagined that anyone would do that, or that he would enjoy it so much. Her finger starts to work on him harder, actually pressing and probing at his hole. He tries to takes her head in his hands, but she shakes her head no....... she is in control and he's not taking it away from her. So he continues as he is, starting to thrust his hard length in and out of her mouth harder, faster, so she is taking his whole length inside of her mouth. He thrusts in and out as her finger works his hole. He feels the climax start, right from the soles of his feet, and there is nothing he can do to stop it.

Just as he starts to cum, she slips her finger inside his hole, just a bit, and he explodes with a roar. She sucks harder, forcing all the cum inside him out, greedily swallowing every drop, milking him to make sure nothing is left behind. He doesn't think he can take anymore, but she forces him to, l she continues to suck on him, her finger working his hole, in and out, lightly. It causes shivers to run up and down his body. He feels his legs start to give out on him, and collapses to the floor.

She simply looks at him and smiles. It's dark in the store by now, no one can see in unless they press against the window, and the thought of that is exciting to her. She stands up and boosts herself unto the counter. She watches him as she slowly raises the skirt to her waist. Her hands run up and down her legs, spreading them as they travel........ He can see that she is wet, very wet, he can smell her sex even from where he in on the floor before her. She smiles again as she strokes her lips lightly....... and tells him that it's her turn now to be pleasured....... and asks if he is up to the task………

Khalan
Khalan
3 Followers