The Show, Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cory in the meantime had gotten off me. When Amy was done, Cory bent over with her back to me so I could see her distended sphincter and the river of sperm that was dripping out. Amy dipped her fingers into the copious fluid leaking out of Cory and smeared it over the latter's labia and ass eliciting a small moan from Cory.

"Did you enjoy the show, Daddy?" Amy asked as she turned on the lights. Cory was behind me undoing the handcuffs and ropes, and removing the ball gag. My arms ached and I felt emotionally and physically drained. Suddenly everything came flooding back like a freight train; what I had done; my failure as a father, as a husband, as a human being; my guilt, remorse, shame, humiliation. All I could do was lower my head and weep.

"Daddy, what's wrong? Cory, what's going on?" Amy sounded very far away, but the anxiety in her voice was unmistakable.

"C'mon Amy, we should leave Daddy alone just now. He's got some things to work out for himself."

"Were we wrong Cor? Daddy still loves us, doesn't he? Daddy...Daddy!?!"

"Of course he still loves us. He'll never stop loving us. We just need to give him some space, that's all. We'll all talk tomorrow."

They shut the door as they left the room, leaving me to stew in my own hell.

12