The Sibling Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,527 Followers

"So, you're going to go through with this and make Brant make me cum?" Tim asked.

"Wow, really? You have a problem with this simple request. Fine, it's either that or," she paused, leaning over to her night stand. Opening it, she grabbed a large ribbed dildo and brought it with her onto the bed. "I fuck you with this. Your choice, Timmy."

Tim's mouth dropped open seeing the large toy. It was over a foot long, had large ribs of increasing size down the shaft and a large handle to hold onto. He couldn't respond.

"Like it? This is called an anal twist. I bought it the day after you were so rough with me. You should have listened to me when I warned you of payback. I'm sure I could fuck you real good with it, maybe not even use lube. So what do you say, Toy? Do you want this up your ass or is letting Brant jack you off sounding better?"

"Brant... I'm sorry, Mistress, very sorry."

"Let's see how sorry you are. If you don't cum in... say... seven minutes I'm going to fuck your ass with this. Starting now! Oh and there will be no pills to help you this time!"

*****

Tim felt even worse now, almost ready to puke. She knew everything and was going to make him pay for what an ass he was to her. She didn't deserve it, but he did. Seven minutes? He doubted he'd be hard in seven minutes let alone cum.

"You better think of something really hot, Bro. That toy looks crazy long," Brant said, reaching for his soft cock.

The nauseating feeling worsened when Brant took hold of his cock. He tried to think of some hot porn or better experience with Vicky but the only thing in his mind was that first time.

-

He watched her leave his room to clean up and sat down in his computer chair. He figured she'd take as much time as she could. He looked down at his cock which was actually shrinking which for some reason he didn't think would happen with the Viagra in his system but it did. Wiggling his mouse, he started up his internet browser and began surfing for porn. He wanted to be hard again by the time she came back.

The pill kicked in three minutes later. Yeah, he timed it. The hot porn queen squirting helped as well. He was amazed at the strength of his erection. It felt like he hadn't cum for a week and the stimulation was intense as well since the skin of his cock was stretched so tight. In five minutes he was oozing and ready to do Vicky again and almost went looking for her.

"Dude, what did you do to Vicky?" he heard Brant's voice from his doorway.

"What do you mean?" he asked, forgetting he was Supreme Leader again.

"She's crying in the bathroom."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, so what the hell?"

"I... I don't know... we... well I.."

The porn queen on the screen was screaming again while a guy rocketed his hand into her pussy and what looked like urine squirted all over the camera.

"What are you watching... oh fuck... tell me you didn't do that to her?"

Tim didn't answer, but the look on his face betrayed him.

"You did! You idiot! No wonder she's crying. Our sister isn't a fucking slut, porn faker bitch. She's our sister. You're a fucking dumb ass."

This made Tim angry and he finally remembered he was Supreme Leader.

"You can't talk to me like that. I'm Supreme Leader!"

"You're Supreme fuck head!" Brant fired back, shoving his brother.

Tim shoved back and both of them raised their fists to strike each other.

"Stop it! Both of you!" Vicky screamed from the door.

Both brothers turned. Tim saw her red eyes and lack of mascara that must have washed off. Her face was puffy and her body looked red and patchy. He realized that he had been the cause of it and suddenly felt like shit.

"Brant... you need to get back to your chores. He is Supreme Leader," she said.

Brant tried to argue, but Vicky stopped him.

"I'm fine; I'm not a fragile as you think. He hasn't permanently injured me."

"Permanently? Just the idea that he has at all makes me what to kick his ass!"

"I'll be okay... now you leave."

Brant stormed out and Vicky turned toward Tim. He had never felt so low in his life. The porn was still playing behind him and as the screams began again he quickly turned around and exited out.

"I'm back, Supreme Leader. What are your wishes?" she asked.

Tim stared at her dumbfounded, not knowing what to say. The problem was his cock was still rock hard from the pill when normally it would have gone limp from the contention.

"Nothing... you're free to go," he said, not wanting to see what he had done.

"You don't appear satisfied. You're erect again."

"I'm fine... I order you to leave!"

"As you wish... I won't be very far if you need something," Vicky said, turning to leave.

-

"Times up? And you're not even hard... pathetic," Vicky said as her clock turned the seventh time.

Brant stopped trying to arouse his brother and shook his head, walking across the room away from him.

"Looks like you get the toy."

Tim dropped his head. He knew he deserved this and was ready for his punishment. He walked toward her and stood by her bed waiting for instructions.

"On your hands and knees, on the floor," Vicky said.

Tim dropped, assumed the position and waited for Vicky.

"Brant, you better leave for this. Why don't you start fixing some dinner, it's getting late."

"As you wish, Mistress."

Tim watched his twin leave the room and heard Vicky climb off her bed and walk behind him.

"To tell you the truth, Toy... I was expecting to do this to both of you. You must be a good stroker to get Brant to cum. Must be all that nasty porn you watch and stroke to or Brant's good at concentrating. Either way he got off easy but you won't," she said rubbing the tip of the toy up the crack of his ass onto his back.

"Cold isn't it. Just wait it will warm up fast when I shove it up your ass."

The cold toy made Tim shiver, that and the idea of what she was going to do to him. He had the distinct impression she wasn't going to be gentle.

"You should have been nicer to me that first time, Timmy. Paybacks going to be a bitch."

She walked around to his head and he was pleased to see she was at least naked. She smacked her hand with the long toy a few times, staring down at him and grinning.

"Open your mouth, Toy."

He obeyed and she pressed the tip of the anal twist into his mouth. He turned away, making it fall out.

"Just a heads up, boy... the only lube I'm going to use is what you provide so you might want to be a little more accepting."

He turned back and opened his mouth. She stuck it back in and pushed a few inches in his mouth. He opened wider, as the first ribs widened his mouth and flattened his tongue. Of course he had never given a blowjob before and was not accustomed to long phallic objects in his mouth that didn't melt or weren't bananas. She pushed further and he gagged instantly on the rubber tip, turning away again.

"Not as easy as it looks, is it? Again!" she mocked.

He opened and she pushed it back in. His mouth was dry from the anxiety but he also recognized that he needed to produce as much saliva and deposit it on to this toy as he could. He sucked and used his tongue on the shaft of the toy, trying to produce spit. It worked a little and Vicky began to slide the toy in and out rapidly, hitting the back of his mouth.

"There ya go... suck it, bitch. Get it all good and wet."

She continued to fuck his mouth with the long toy for a few minutes. Tim made sure not to swallow anything and keep the saliva coating the toy as best he could so it was ready when she decided to take it out.

"That should do," she said pulling it out suddenly. "Now, have you ever stuck anything in your ass before, boy?" she asked.

"No, never."

"Such a shame. It's really quite nice if you let it be," she said walking back to his behind.

She grabbed his left cheek and pulled it away from the right. His heart raced, he was already breathing heavily and she hadn't even touched his ass with the toy. He turned and looked and she was grinning looking down at his tight bottom and limp hanging cock and balls.

"Get ready, here it comes," she said.

The cold wet toy made him flinch as she pressed the tip against his tightly puckered ass. She spun it and he could feel the saliva spreading around. When she pressed forward the pressure surprised him, feeling odd. Slowly he felt his ass begin to open as Vicky pressed even harder. The stress was intense and it began to burn.

"You are very tight, this is really going to hurt. I suggest you try and relax."

He didn't think he could. His heart was even faster now and if anything he tightened up. He was really hoping she was messing with him and would stop and let him off easy but after easing up slightly, Vicky began pressing on his ass again. The burn came back. He clamped his teeth together. Suddenly his tight ring gave way and the toy rushed it.

He screamed, sounding like a girl as a sharp deep pain seized his body and his ass convulsed on the foreign intruder.

"Take it out... take it out... it hurts!" he screamed again.

"It will pass... I told you to relax," she said, keeping the toy in his ass but not moving it.

The fire continued. His legs shook and he struggled against the intrusion and pain. It wasn't going away. His ass was convulsing and the pain gripped him, spreading further into his body.

"Vicky, please! I'm sorry for what I did to you... I'm sorry I lied about moving the marbles... I'm sorry I took Dad's pill and was so rough on you!"

"Now you're sorry? Now, when I've got my own cock in you and you feel what I felt. The humiliation, the pain and hurt that your own sibling would do something like this to you. Yeah, I bet you're sorry."

The pain was nothing compared to the guilt he had just laid on the table. He confessed everything to her and it eased his conscience slightly as the pain in his ass persisted. He continued to whimper for another minute, feeling his ass spasm around the object. Slowly the pain began to ease; slowly his ass stopped shaking and accepted the rubber toy. His breathing slowed and his heart rate eased a fraction.

"Better?" she asked, seeing and feeling the difference.

"Yes... a little."

He still had a throbbing reminder of the fiery pain but it was mostly gone. He felt the toy move and expected the pain again but it didn't happen. Instead he felt a new sensation of being filled up in reverse and then when Vicky changed the angle of entry and lifted the end of the toy up he felt something amazing.

The tip of the toy had brushed against something inside of his body and a sudden euphoric sensation rushed through his body and made his cock jolt. She rocked it again and the same thing happened, almost like she knew what she was doing.

"Feel that? I did my homework too, Toy. But unlike you I learned something useful and what actually feels good to men if they allow it," she said grinding on his insides again. "That right there is your prostate, some call it the male G-Spot. If I press it like that it feels good, right?"

"Ummm... yeah... yes!" he stammered.

"It makes stuff drip out of your cock too if you want to look," she said and pressed it again.

He put his head down and looked under his body. A drip of milky liquid fell from the end of his soft cock and more showed up as Vicky continued to press on his prostate with the end of the long toy. Vicky was catching the drips in her other hand. Each time his body experienced a wave of pleasure deep and penetrating, like nothing he had felt before.

"And you thought this was going to be a terrible experience. I'm not horrible, Tim... it was you that made it hurt at first."

She suddenly stopped pressing and straightened the toy again. He felt her wipe the juice from his cock on his tightly stretched ass for more lube. She push more of the toy in and more, filling his ass full of the toy. It slid in easier with the new lube he had produced. Each rib widened further and he felt them pop in past his tight ring. The sensation wasn't as intense or good as the prostate but it wasn't horrible either. She stopped and began to pull the toy out. He felt the rings pulse out of his ass and the sensation was completely different than when it went in.

"Do you like that?" she asked, sliding it in smoothly again.

"It's okay."

"But you like this more," she said, pressing on his prostate again with only two inches of the toy in after pulling most of it out.

"Mmm... yes that's much better."

"You're dripping a lot. I should have put a towel down, I can't catch it all. Oh well," she said, really driving the tip of the toy hard against his prostate.

"Ohhh, shit, that's good!"

"You like to be milked, don't you?"

"Milked?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's what this is called. I'm milking your prostate."

"Whatever it's called, I love it."

"Good, let's finish you off and then talk Brant into doing it."

He couldn't respond because she grabbed his cock as she finished speaking while continuing to press on his G-spot. He hardened as she stroked and the combination was unbelievable.

Looking under, he watched her bend his cock back toward her, stroke with one hand and fuck his ass with the other. He'd never believed anal play could be so fun or feel so good. It was a rough start but now none of that mattered because she was treating him to an amazing experience and pleasure he had never felt. The combination of deep prostate stimulation and her hand stroking his cock was total body pleasure, causing him to shake on his hands and knees. He suddenly became concerned about holding himself up he was so overcome.

The pleasure was phenomenal and brought him to the verge faster than watching the raunchiest porn he had ever seen. He was amazed at how fast he was ready to ejaculate as soon as she started stroking, especially after cumming earlier.

"I'm going to cum, Mistress!" he shouted, feeling the pleasure peak in a staggering short time.

She stroked one final time, pressed the toy on his prostate and held it firmly down. His cock didn't explode like a normal orgasm; instead thick, very white semen flowed out of his head onto the floor in a long gush, followed by a few similar effluents. It was much different looking than either of them was used to.

Tim squirmed from the intense orgasm and watched as the bright white load fell from his cock. His entire body was feeling it, not just his cock and balls; the orgasm has spread throughout his body with deep penetrating rapture. He jerked and shook until his body gave out and he fell to the ground, landing in the pile of semen as the toy flipped out of his ass. He laid there breathing heavy, not caring about the mess he was in.

*****

Vicky watched her brother climax like never before, watched the large thick load leave his cock before he fell, shaking onto the floor. He lay there, quivering for several minutes as she watched. She figured he had earned that orgasm, it's not every day you fuck your brother in the ass with a foot long toy, punishing him for what he did to you months ago. He deserved the pain and anguish and now everything was good between them.

"Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah... wow that took a lot out of me, Mistress."

"Good, you'll think twice before being such an ass again."

"Yes I will, but I still might want you to do that to me again."

"Only if you win, Toy. But right now, clean up the mess... I'm going to go find Brant."

She dropped the toy on her bed and left Tim. She found Brant making dinner as she asked, naked. She was nude as well, which had become a natural thing when their parents were gone.

"How'd he do?" Brant asked.

"It was tough at first but he got used to it."

"So you fucked him hard with that thing?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Did he like it?"

"You'll have to ask him... so tell me what you were thinking about when he was tossing you off. What was so hot you came with another guy jacking you?"

"Our second time, when it was mutual and we both came together. I'll never forget that."

She smiled, "Me either, it was really good. You did it right the second time and I really don't count the first."

"Yeah, well that just kind of happened, but if it hadn't we wouldn't be like this now, would we?"

"No we wouldn't. I was really surprised you came with him stroking you. I wanted to do to you what I just did to Tim."

"Umm... well... you are Supreme Leader so I really don't have a say if you decide to do it anyway.

"I'll think about it, Toy. Let me know when dinner's ready," she said walking away.

*****

Tim felt drained; he even struggled getting up off the floor. He ass throbbed a little from the constricting muscles when Vicky first penetrated him and he had sticky thick semen all over his stomach where he had fallen in it. He wouldn't soon forget that pain but the good thing was the pleasure later was equally powerful but in the opposite way. When he got to his knees he saw the long toy on the bed and picked it up. He had to smile when he thought about his sister buying it and what she had planned for so long.

He dropped it back on the bed and headed out of Vicky's room to get something to clean up the large thick load of semen she had milked out of him. As he was leaving he almost ran into her.

"Just getting up? Wow, that did a number on you," she said.

"It did, Mistress, but I'll have the mess cleaned up soon."

"Good, see that it is."

As he walked away from her she smacked his naked ass and made him jump. He went to the kitchen and found Brant hard at work on dinner.

"Hey, Tim... how's your ass?" Brant asked as he walked in.

"A little sore but it was worth it."

"Really? So you liked it?"

"Not at first, not at all but then she did this thing... she called it milking my prostate and wow, I can't describe how it feels. It's pretty awesome."

"Huh... well she's thinking about doing it to me."

"Yeah, she mentioned that... all I can say is try and relax. If you go tight it hurts like a mother fucker."

"Great, I'll try and remember that, if she decides to do it to me."

"I'm thinking she will, she's pretty good at it and I gather she's been thinking about it for a long time.

*****

Vicky picked up the toy off her bed and headed to the bathroom to wash it off as she thought back on why she desired payback for her two brothers.

-

It was the fifth time the game was played, the next game after Tim had been so rough with her. She remembered him not even trying to win, which told her two things. One he had cheated the game before and two, he felt bad about how he had treated her.

The Supreme Leadership came down to her and Brant though they didn't realize it until after. She remembered being so sick of losing and had already bought the long anal twist to get even with Tim so that made her want to win even more.

It was dead even going into the living room and for all intents and purposes it was a tie. Both marbles hit the bottom of the bowl at exactly the same time to the naked eye. But with no slow motion cameras available the tie breaker came down to Tim since you can only have one Supreme Leader.

Vicky knew she was out immediately. Tim would never pick her to be Supreme Leader after what he had done the time before. She was right. Tim picked Brant and he became the Master for the third fucking time! She was fuming inside but played the dutiful servant again. It was so not fair especially how close it was. She deserved to win and deserved the chance to be the Supreme Leader.

She sucked it up as best she could, not showing her emotions and removed her clothing and asked Brant what his orders were.

He immediately gave a list of hard chores to Tim and he left to get started but didn't say anything to either of them.

"I've been thinking long and hard what to make him do for being such an ass to you last time. I even thought about pounding on him but that would be hard to explain when Mom and Dad got home. So this was the best I could do."

jasliz
jasliz
3,527 Followers