The Silver Anklet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submaster
submaster
232 Followers

'He wouldn't believe that I would let an old sod like you fuck me.'

Well, we'll just have to have an insurance policy won't we? I think a few incriminating photos of hot teacher Mrs Ryan posing naked within the school grounds will be necessary, don't you Ron?'

'I agree, George,' replied Uncle Ron. She'll probably enjoy it anyway.'

'Here, put these on,' said George, throwing me a packet that he had taken out of his desk drawer. It was a pair of black, hold-up, fishnet stockings. I removed my anklet and slipped them on. At Uncle Ron's insistence, I put the anklet back on. George and Uncle Ron then dressed and led me out through the school and I was marched between them with my hands held, wearing just the stockings. George was carrying a digital camera in his other hand that he had retrieved from his office.

Over the course of the next hour or so, George took various shots of me posing in different parts of the school. These included being draped across the headmistress's desk in her study and dangling by the legs from a climbing frame in the playground. At one point I was given a skipping rope and George took some shots of me skipping in the school hall, with my boobs bouncing up and down. Finally, George took several pictures of Uncle Ron fucking me doggy-style while I perched on all fours on my own classroom desk, including a close-up of my face with my mouth gaping open and my head held back in the throes of another giant orgasm.

Totally exhausted, I was finally allowed to dress. Before we left, George pulled me to him and kissed me passionately on the lips before whispering in my ear:

'I think you will do as you are told in future at school, don't you Mrs Ryan? Unless, of course, you would like these pictures circulated to interested parties.'

'Yes, George,' I replied quietly. I certainly fully understood what he had in mind for me when the new school term started, and I clenched my bottom in anticipation.

submaster
submaster
232 Followers
12