The Sins of The Step-Father

Story Info
She has to help pay for her step-father's crime.
3.7k words
4.21
73.8k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy stood nervously with her step-father outside the office door. The sign on the door read 'Mr Ambrose Managing Director' She couldn't understand why she should be nervous; it wasn't her that worked for the company, it was her step-father. He was quite nervous though; she had been with him at home when the call came summoning him to Mr Ambrose' office. She had heard him protesting at having to bring her with him. She couldn't understand why but she knew that something was very wrong.

Suddenly the door opened and out stepped a tall black male. "You must be Tammy." He said with a beaming smile and outstretched hand.

Tammy took his hand and felt his strong squeeze. She also felt his eyes stripping her naked; there was a leer on his face. She may only have been eighteen but she was very wise when it came to men. Along with the man she had called Daddy since the age of five she followed him in and sat down in one of the two seats in front of Mr Ambrose' desk.

"Has your step-father explained why you are here?" He asked as he leant against the front of the desk

She shook her head.

"There is no need for this Mr Ambrose." Her dad shouted out from the chair beside her.

Mr Ambrose said nothing but he glared at her step-father. "How is your Mum?" He asked her.

"She is fine." Tammy told him. "She should be back home in four weeks time. Her sister is on the mend now."

"I am pleased to hear it Tammy." He told her. "Now to explain why you are here."

"Please Mr Ambrose!" Her step-father pleaded.

"Your step-father has been a bad boy Tammy." Mr Ambrose told her. "I'm afraid he has been stealing from me. "

Tammy gasped

"It's almost paid back now. Just one payment to go now!" Her step-father cut in.

Mr Ambrose said nothing again but glared at her step-father. "As I was saying, your father stole from me. Now being the gracious man I am I didn't get the police involved saving your step-father from a criminal conviction and losing his job but there had to be the matter of settling the crime committed in another manner." He explained.

Tammy looked puzzled.

"How do you mean, another manner?" She asked him.

"Well...... the crime has to be atoned for and your Mum has been doing this in only the way a woman can!" Mr Ambrose explained.

Tammy was even more puzzled now.

"Please Mr Ambrose. Tammy's only eighteen!" Her step-father pleaded.

Tammy's jaw dropped and her step-father realised that she now knew what he meant.

"Can't you wait until my wife gets back?"

Mr Ambrose stood up and stepped to within a couple of feet of Tammy. "Four weeks is a long time Jones. Without any restitution I am likely to get very frustrated and go to the police." He replied. "Now, I am sure Tammy wouldn't want that to happen and would want to stand in for her Mum while she is away."

"She's only eighteen for God's sake."

"You should have thought of that when you stole from me." Mr Ambrose snapped. "Now I am sure that as young and sweet as she is, Tammy knows the ways of the world. Hey Tammy?"

Tammy looked up at him. Her step-father looked on watching her eyes look into his and then fall down to his crotch. There was an obscene bulge forming already.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked softly, her eyes still fixed on his bulge.

Mr Ambrose' hand reached out to the back of her head. "I think you know what I need right now Tammy."

Jones looked on in horror as Tammy's hand rose and rested on Ambrose' bulge. He and his wife knew that she had boyfriends and they also suspected that her overnight sleep overs with girl friends were actually sleep overs with boyfriends but she was after all eighteen and a sensible girl at that. She was an attractive girl and although he had never thought of her in a sexual way he could see why men would be interested in her that way. As he watched her hand stroke the growing bulge he felt a sickness in his stomach.

He had watched his wife touch Ambrose in the same way; he had watched her do much worse as well and he had watched Ambrose fuck her. Twice a week he would bring her along to Ambrose' office and watch her take his 'punishment' as he called it.

It was different with his wife though. She liked black cock; she liked the big thick cocks of the African male. Even before Ambrose came along she had already fucked seven black males; three of them on a regular basis. Madge had wasted little time in the six months that they had been here.

But this was different. He liked to watch her with her lovers; he liked to watch her arouse her black lovers; liked to watch her open her legs wide for them. He even liked to guide their massive cocks into her then reach around and hold their heavy testicle sacs while they pounded her. This wasn't his wife though; this was the girl that he had brought up as his own daughter. There was no sexual excitement here just disgust. He knew what Ambrose was capable of and the last thing he wanted was him corrupting and perverting Tammy.

He didn't want to watch either; he wanted to go and leave them to it. He couldn't bear to see Tammy in this way but he knew Ambrose would not let him go. He was a sexual sadist and he would take great pleasure at having him there watching.

He had always regretted taking the money from the company's bank account to clear the last of the debts they had left behind in the UK but he knew that his level of regret would hit new levels now. A groan from Ambrose disturbed his thoughts, Tammy's hand was gripping his bulge tightly now and moving back and forth. The front of Ambrose' loose fitting slacks were sticking right out now; it was almost as if a tent pole had been shoved down his pants. A girl's hand was wrapped tightly around that bulging monstrosity and masturbating him; not just any girl's hand but his step-daughter's.

"Mmmmm I think she's had a few cocks in her hand before now Jones, don't you?"

He said nothing as he watched her let go and then reach up to his belt. He watched her small white fingers tackle the large metal buckle; he could tell that this was not the first belt she had unbuckled. He watched her fingers take the zipper and pulled it down; he could tell that this wasn't the first zipper on a man's trousers that she had undone. He watched her hands grip the waist bands of the trousers and boxers together and pull downwards; again he could tell that these weren't the first male's trousers and pants that she had pulled down. He watched the monster of a cock spring forward as they passed over it and he knew that this wasn't the first cock she had seen spring free. However, the shocked look on Tammy's face told him that this was the biggest she had seen.

"Bet you've seen nothing like this before hey Tammy?" Ambrose said as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Tammy said nothing as she wrapped her tiny white hand around his thick shaft and pulled it towards her lips. It was obvious to all that she taken cock to her mouth before; she held it confidently and firmly. It was obvious to all as well that she had brought men off in her mouth before; the way her hand moved backwards and forwards and the way she used her other hand to cup the testicles showed an expertise and willingness. Tammy knew exactly what she doing.

Jones looked on fixated by his step-daughter's activity. It was almost like watching her mother; her movements were the same; they way she handled him was the same; the look on her face was the same as well, eyes closed as she worked the cock towards a climax. He wondered what Ambrose would do next. Sometimes he would stop Madge just before she took him to the edge and he would fuck her; deciding in the end to empty his seed inside her womb instead of her mouth. Sometimes he would go all the way and empty his copious load into her mouth, much of which would end up running down her chin. It was also on occasion his desire to come inside his own mouth, yes, he was known to pull out of his wife's mouth and push it into his; Jones had taken the contents of Ambrose' testicles before now.

Ambrose groaned and Jones looked up and saw that his eyes were closed; he could see the contortions on his face; he could see that he was close to coming. He could see why as well. Tammy's hand was moving fast and furious; her lips were tight around him as her head moved back and forth and her free hand was stroking his testicles as she cupped them. Tammy knew exactly what she was doing; she was well versed in fellatio.

Ambrose groaned again "Oooooooooooooob baby'" He cried out as his body started to shake.

Jones heard Tammy gulp and looked on watching her swallow his cum. Her lips remained closed around the tip of Ambrose' cock as her still hand held him tightly and she continued to suck until his groans stopped. Tammy had not spilled a drop of his cum.

"WOW." Ambrose exclaimed. "That was some blow job, babe." He said to her as he reached for the handkerchief in his jacket breast pocket. He handed her the cloth and then turned around and took a bottle of water from the desktop and opened it.

"That was awesome Tammy." He told her as he handed it to her.

She smiled as she took the bottle and swigged from it.

"What did you think of that Jones?" Ambrose asked mockingly.

He said nothing.

"Looks like you could do with some of that." He told him looking down at his crotch.

Jones suddenly realised that he too had an erection.

"Stand up Jones and let Tammy care of you as well."

Jones' head shook violently "No. No." He told him. "I will not tell you again!" Ambrose shouted.

"Come on Dad let's get it over with." Tammy suddenly said.

As he stood up Tammy hands reached for him. He stood there feeling ashamed as she unbuckled his trousers and pulled them down along with his briefs; ashamed that he was aroused; ashamed that he had an erection and even more ashamed because he was leaking cum. He was always leaking cum when Madge played; always constantly erect and wet but this was not Madge it was her daughter.

"Much smaller isn't it Tammy." Ambrose said as Tammy took hold of Jones cock.

Tammy said nothing as she cupped his testicles with one hand and drew his cock to her lips with the other. Jones tried not to groan; tried his damnedest to hold back his emotions but it was impossible. She was working him; tight lips enfolding his shaft; tongue rubbing against his tip; hand moving backwards and forwards and his testicles being stroked.

It didn't take long; he was always a quick cummer but this was exceptional. He had been given many blow jobs over his lifetime by a number of women but never anything like this. This was one of the highest quality and though it was his own step-daughter he unashamedly held on to the back of her head and groaned loudly through his orgasm. "She's good isn't she Jones?" Ambrose said a few minutes later.

Jones stepped away in shame and pulled up his trousers. For a moment he thought it was all over and then he saw Ambrose stepping out of his trousers. He knew that he was capable of fucking quickly in succession but he had thought that maybe the blow job might have been sufficient but looking at Ambrose' huge erection told him differently.

"How about stripping your step-daughter for me?" Ambrose said looked at him.

"Please Mr Ambrose not this!" Jones said. Ambrose said nothing but Tammy did. "Just get it done Dad." She told him. "Let's get my fucking over with quickly."

Her words shocked him. He had stripped his wife Madge many times for Ambrose; it excited him to do it but this was his step-daughter. He had never seen her naked; never even had the inclination to see her undressed but Ambrose was a sadist. He pulled her top free from her leggings and skirt and lifted it over head to reveal a red bra. Next he undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor then her squatted down and pulled down her black leggings.

"Come on Jones panties and bra!" Ambrose told him as he hesitated.

He glanced up at her and whispered "Sorry." As he hooked his thumbs inside her red panties. He didn't need to look at her face to know that it had reddened as her panties were pulled down to her ankles. He tried not to look at her body as he stood up and unhooked her bra but as he picked up all her clothes and place them on the chair he couldn't help but notice her. His eyes fell to her crotch; it was shaved just like her Mum's.

Ambrose stepped forward and reached for her breasts. "Hmmm nice and firm." He commented. "What do you think Jones?"

He said nothing.

"Come on Jones have a feel and tell me what you think."

Jones had no choice but to cup her small but firm breast in his hand. Ambrose still held a breast in his hand and began to tweak her erect nipple. "I think she enjoys this doesn't she Jones?"

They said nothing as Ambrose' hand fell to her mound. "Just like her Mom's!" Ambrose said. "But I bet this is much tighter," He added as his fingers began to probe her.

Jones knew what was coming next; he had done it a few times with Madge. He looked away as Ambrose guided her to his desk and helped her lie back on it with legs wide apart and feet resting on the desk. Tammy was fully exposed. He tried to look away but he found himself drawn to the site of Ambrose gently prising her cunt lips open with his thumb and forefinger. He could see the moistness forming.

He watched as Ambrose' middle finger from his other hand probed and prodded her opening before slipping inside. "Come on Jones your turn."

He had done it before; inserted his finger inside his wife; felt her moistness and her arousal but this was his step-daughter. He knew he had no choice. "She's nice and tight isn't she?" Ambrose commented as his finger slipped deep inside.

"Maybe she needs more lubrication Jones." Again he knew what was coming next as Ambrose stepped aside. Just like with Madge he knelt down and pressed his face against her pussy; just like with Madge his pushed out his tongue; pushed past the pussy lips and plunged into her hole. Just like with Madge he was greeted with a groan and the first stirrings of juices. Just like with Madge her hips began to squirm and her breathing became heavy and noisy. Just like with Madge her hands reached down and gripped the back of his head and her thighs clamped his face. Just like with Madge she climaxed with her screams ringing in his ears.

As he pulled away Ambrose was there standing at his side ready; ready to assume his position between her thighs. He watched as Ambrose lifted her legs and placed her ankles on his shoulders and stepped forward. Jones looked down and saw his huge penis resting on her mound. He knew what was expected next; he didn't need to be told. Ambrose didn't need to tell him to take hold of his huge cock; didn't need to tell him to guide the bulbous tip to her opening.

He held it there for a few seconds and then pushed slowly forward. Ambrose knew that he was bigger and thicker with cock than most men and knew that he had to ease himself inside. The heavy thrusting and pounding would come eventually but only when they had fully opened up. Jones watched as the cock slowly disappeared inside her. Ambrose held it there for a moment and then pulled slowly out, it was glistening with juices. Once it was almost out Ambrose stopped and pushed slowly forward again. "That feel good baby?" He asked her.

Jones looked at her face; he had seen that look before; seen it on Madge when Ambrose' cock was embedded inside her. Tammy's lips opened and she mouthed the word "Yes."

Ambrose repeated the process a few times slowly getting faster. "You like my cock don't you babe?" Again Tammy mouthed "Yes."

"Tell your Daddy you like Ambrose' big cock." Ambrose told her as he thrust very hard.

"Ooooh yes I love Ambrose' big cock daddy." Ambrose snapped his fingers and pointed behind him. Jones knew exactly what he had to do next as he lowered himself onto his knees. He pressed his face against Ambrose' bottom and pushed out his tongue; Ambrose liked nothing better than to have his anus tongued while he fucked. It was difficult staying in place as Ambrose fucked; his thrusts were strong and powerful but he gripped his thighs and hung on as best he could.

Jones could hear Ambrose testicles slapping against Tammy; he could hear Ambrose' groans and he could also hear Tammy's cries and blasphemies. He thought that her Mum was loud during orgasms but Tammy sounded much more vocal. He could hear her screaming out to Ambrose to fuck her harder; hear her screaming for him to fill her; hear her telling him that his was the best cock she had ever had. Then came Ambrose' roar. It was a roar too; Ambrose was very vocal when he climaxed. Jones could not only feel but also see Ambrose' testicles pulsating as his seed was expunged.

Just like with Madge he held them, gently in his hand as they emptied their contents; spewed their potent contents into his step-daughter's body. Ambrose took a time to still himself. Tammy's groans took a while a to subside and Ambrose held himself in place until she was fully satisfied.

He may have been a sexual sadist but he always made sure that his woman was satisfied. As he pulled out of her Jones was there waiting; mouth open; tongued stretched out waiting for the flaccid cock. It would flop onto him and he would wrap his lips around it; he would hold it in his hand and he would clean. Clean it of not just Ambrose cum but also Madge's juices. However, these were not Madge's juices; it had not been her that he had been fucking but Tammy.

As he cleaned him he glanced up and saw Tammy looking at him. She had raised herself up on her elbows and was watching him. Ambrose ran a finger between her pussy lips "You turn is coming babe." He said. "Daddy loves to clean up afterwards."

A few minutes later he turned his head towards Tammy's pussy; the juices were already leaking onto the desk, Ambrose was a prolific cummer.

There should have been shame there; there should have been disgust but there was neither. Instead Jones could feel his erection bursting in his pants as he cleaned Tammy up. With Ambrose standing by her side supervising the proceedings, Jones cleaned up every drop of cum.

The humiliation was not quite over as he pulled away and wiped his face with his handkerchief. Ambrose pointed at Jones' bulging erection. "Masturbate for us."

It was another one of Ambrose' sadistic acts making him masturbate himself afterwards. He didn't mind doing it in front of Madge; it was a relief and he got excitement from the humiliation of standing there and wanking into his handkerchief. But this was his step-daughter; it was Tammy who was standing there naked against the desk alongside Ambrose. It was her watching her daddy masturbate. "See how excited he gets Tammy?" Ambrose said as he put his arm around her.

Tammy's hand reached down and held Ambrose' cock. Jones saw the act of appreciation; he saw his own step-daughter voluntarily give Ambrose' cock a loving squeeze. It was almost as if she was saying 'Thank You," for the pleasure he had given her. It was all too much for Jones and he gave out a groan and spewed out his cum.

Ten minutes later, after he had dressed Tammy the two of them left Ambrose office. Before they left though Ambrose looked through his diary to tell them when he wanted to see them both again. "Would you not prefer my bedroom next time?" Tammy asked him.

Ambrose looked up, he did not like having his orders questioned or altered.

Tammy sidled up to him."Wouldn't you prefer to spend a whole night fucking me in the comfort of my bed?" She said quietly to him. "You have such a lot to teach me." She added as she touched his groin.

A smile lit his face. "I like your thinking." He told her as he kissed her and slipped his hand under her skirt.

"You don't need to make an appointment either." She told him. "Anytime you want to fuck me I will always be available."

12