The Size of My Father Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she heard Annie Watson call for her, she hurried to the door, not really knowing what to expect, but bringing her pad and pencil just in case.

And then she saw it. Mr. Watson's cock.

Her boss was immaculately dressed as always, with the small exception that a 12 inch naked and very hard penis was sticking out of his business suit! Brenda felt as if the world was turned upside down. She had never beforeseen anything even remotely like the monster swaying between her boss' legs. It was so scary, yet at the same time incredibly beautiful. Its humongous size blotted out everything else from her mind, and she couldn't take her eyes off it. It was easily twice as large as that thing her boyfriend called a cock. Bonnie felt her heart pounding furiously as she stared at it. Her pussy was waking up, a primal reaction of procreative need. But her mind was aghast: what woman would let such a monster anywhere near her? It would surely break any girl apart, if she was even able to take that baseball bat inside her. And yet. What would it feel like? Bonnie tried to imagine the fullness the lucky girl would feel that would be able to take it all. Her eyes were vacant and her breath came in short gasps.

Brad Watson smiled as he saw that yet another young girl seemed to have fallen under the spell of his giant fuck stick. He opened his mouth to say something, but Annie was a step ahead of him.

"Barbie!" Annie's voice had changed, and become almost as sharp as her daddy's, demanding obedience, while still appearing strangely reasonable. "As you can see, my sister has passed out from being fucked to pieces by my father. She will be fine, but you need to sit with her and clean all the cum off of her until she wakes up. Make her comfortable while my daddy takes me back into his office and bangs me hard with his merciless monster cock."

Barbie's eyes met Annie's for a brief second and wordlessly learned what the price of disobedience would be. She glanced down at her feet. "Yes, miss Watson", she whispered, barely audibly.

Mr. Watson passed his young assistant and put Emily down on the smaller sofa in the assistant's office.

"Barbie, please see to it that my daughter and I will not be disturbed while I force my large penis into her asshole and pump her full of my cum." He paused briefly. "And hold my calls.", he said smiling to the terrified girl.

Annie's smile, when he turned towards her again, was one of utter bliss and complete devotion. It was finally going to happen!! She would get her loving father to herself again. And he was going to fuck her soft, welcoming ass. She giggled happily like the innocent school girl she had been till just a few days ago and danced into her father's office to have her dream cum true. Brad Watson went after her and closed the double doors behind them shooting a final, warning look at his petrified assistant.

When he came into the office, he found clothes strewn on the floor. He followed the trail and found Annie standing by the floor to ceiling glass wall that looked out over the city. Far below afternoon traffic was increasing and the streets were filled with people. Closer at hand, he could see men and women working in offices at the matching floors of the nearby skyscrapers.

But, of course, he didn't admire the view from his office for very long. His eighteen year old daughter Annabelle was standing completely naked, her body pressed up against the glass and her big, soft incredibly beautiful ass jutting out in just the right angle to make his enormous dick regain its full hardness again. As she turned her head slightly over her shoulder to look at him, she reminded him of a very young AJ Applegate.

Looking at him with that level of seductiveness shouldn't be possible in a girl who had been a virgin just the other day.

"Daddy", she murmured, spreading her ass cheeks and exposing her perfect pink sphincter. "My big nasty daddy, will you come to me now? Will you push me up against the glass and take my young body while the whole city is watching? I'm so horny for you daddy! I want your hands all over me and especially on my big, slutty ass. It wants you so badly!! It craves to be filled with cock, your beautiful, impossible fuck monster."

She lowered her voice even more, whispering to him of the dirtiest secrets a girl could ever have.

"Is it true, daddy? Will you really fuck your own daughter's tiny, virgin asshole? You have already taken my two other virgin holes, daddy. You've claimed them forever. They are yours and only yours now. No boy, no man, will ever get to see or touch or fill them. But will you claim my last hole too, daddy? Will you finally make me a complete woman, made to serve her man?"

Her father wasted no time, and quickly stepped around his desk. Annie saw him approach, still immaculately dressed in his pin stripe suit, but with his huge naked cock pointing eagerly at her. Her daddy was soo handsome, and now he was all hers! He would take her with that enormous, impossible monster. Annie felt her pussy twitch in anticipation. Oh, she hoped he would take her roughly! Well, it almost had to be roughly, didn't it? How else could he possibly get that fat dick into her tight ass? He would have to force it in, no matter how she begged and pleaded. She shivered in a mix of fear and longing. She moved her hands over her big ass, purring contentedly at the size and shape. And perhaps after he had finished with her ass, he would ...

Annie's fantasies were cut short as her daddy came up behind her. She could feel his large, strong body press up against hers as he leaned over and kissed her deeply. The kiss filled Annie with love and adoration for her generous father, always ready to take care of her needs, even though she was a horrible little slut. The kiss ended and she could feel her father's hand on her neck, pressing her face up against the window.

"Well, baby, it seems you will have a public punishment today."

Her father pointed her towards one of the office buildings nearby, where two middle aged business women had interrupted their meeting and now stared incredulously at Annie's naked body, on lewd display, pressed up against the glass wall. Annie waved at them, smiling sweetly, as her small breasts were squashed flat. She could feel her daddy's cock in the small of her back as his big hands moved up to squeeze her breasts. His gentle kiss on her neck contrasted deliciously against the force of his massive body pushing her small one up against the glass.

Annie could see the women in the other office building gesturing angrily, and one of them reached for her phone. Smiling cunningly, Annie stepped to one side, revealing her father's cock to their agitated audience. At the same time, she knelt down and reached for her great prize with her small, delicate hands. As his teenage daughter's soft hands started to massage his fat cock, Brad could feel it swell into full erection in seconds.

Annie almost laughed out loud when she saw the women's reaction to the revelation of her father's giant dick. They froze mid step, and one of them touched the other one's arm, as if to stop her from using her phone. Now they just stared at the mighty, 12 inch erection and the much too young girl caressing it, the cause of their anger shifting from outrage to envy.

Meanwhile, Annie lined her body up in profile to create the best view possible as she opened her mouth and tried to get the apple sized head of her father's dick inside. But in its fully erect state the head was just too big for her small mouth. Annie didn't let that stop her, however. She went to work with a furious energy, first licking him up and down his mighty shaft, and then simply pleasuring herself and him by rubbing his huge, dripping glans all over her face, making it wet and sticky with thick precum.

"Get up and bend over!!"

Annie quickly jumped to her feet and, pulling out the wheeled office chair from her father's desk, slowly bent over, wiggling her big ass, while holding the armrests for support. She looked deeply into her father's eyes as she delivered her body to him in the position she knew to be his favourite, the audience completely forgotten. Now, she was all his to use and abuse as he saw fit. She spread her legs a little extra, exposing her cunt and asshole to his hungry gaze.

"Please, daddy. Take me. Fuck me."

As Brad saw his young daughter offering her perfect body to him, he was overcome with desire and let out a moan that turned into a bull's braying. The perfect line of her back down to her big, soft round ass was a masterpiece of nature, its sheer, artlike beauty stopping him in his tracks for half a second, before his lust had the better of him.

"Come here, slut!"

Roughly grabbing her ponytail he pulled her back to his cock and started smacking her fat round cheeks with his monster. The weight and hardness of his member as it pounded her ass made Annie yelp in pain, while her slutty pussy went into crazy overdrive.

"Yes, smack me, daddy! Teach me with your hard rod! I am such a slut, daddy, but I can't help it! It's your big, bad daddy monster that makes me lose my mind."

"Now, now, Annabelle." Each syllable accompanied by a hard smack of cock on ass."You should not try to blame others for being a depraved little cock slut. It is the willpower to restrain herself that separates the good girl from the slut."

"Nnh. Aaah. You're right, daddy! It's me! It's my fault. I should be able to turn away from your beautiful master cock, but I can't. I just want it to rip me apart and then fill me up completely! I am such a slut, daddy! But, nhnn. I ... oooh ... I am y o u r slut!!"

"Yes, Annabelle. You are mine. All mine."

With that her daddy just couldn't hold back anymore. He suddenly let go of her ponytail, so that she fell forward against the chair, and used his hands to pull Annie's fabulous, bouncing ass cheeks apart so that he could line up his huge cock head to her virgin asshole.

"This is going to hurt, Annabelle. But you will take your punishment like a very good little slut, won't you?"

Clenching the muscles of his ass, Annie's father started to push the monstrous head against her tiny sphincter.

"Yes, daddy, please hurt me good. I will take my punishment in my tight little ass. I will take it all. Just give it to me hard, daddy!"

Brad could tell that his slutty daughter was doing her best to help by flexing her little hole, trying to open it up for his oversized daddy meat. But it was impossible, it was like trying to eat a cantaloupe through a straw. He knew he would have to be a lot ... firmer. He grabbed the root of his monster dick and slapped it a few times against Annie's sopping little twat.

"Yes, please, spank that nasty, dripping cunt, daddy. It's always sooo wet for your dreamy cock, I don't know why." He could almost hear the smile in her voice.

Having lubed up his fat fuck stick with his daughter's juices, he once again aimed the head of his cock at the tiny, winking asshole and started to push hard with his whole body.

"Anhgg, daddy, it's really huge! And it hurts sooooo much! But, please, please, daddy, just force it into my body anyway. I need to be filled so badly." The smile was gone from Annie's voice, but had been replaced by a level of animalistic lust that her father had never encountered in a woman before.

He could feel the muscles of her sphincter straining, and slowly yielding to the immense pressure. But it wouldn't be enough, at least not without hurting her more than he wanted to. He needed something else. And then he remembered when Emily's throat finally had succumbed to his cock. It was when her body had relaxed from the toecurling orgasm brought on by her sister's frantic cunt fisting. Of course.

Continuing to apply a firm pressure with his cock on her little hole, Annie's father started to spank her fat, wobbling ass with hard, firm smacks.

"Aoowwww. Daddeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"

When Annie felt her soft, supple tushy once again getting a harsh, brutal spanking of the kind only her father's hands could provide, she came explosively. She screamed at the top of her voice and felt her whole body collapse onto the office chair after the intense climax. Her father didn't miss this opportunity, and pushed his monster cock against Annie's relaxing sphincter. And so he managed to press almost all of his fat cock head into the tight anal ring. He quickly grabbed her pony tail again for leverage, and, snorting with effort, forced the entire glans into his daughter's clenching ass. The pleasure of having his dick squeezed by Annie's heavenly slut hole was otherworldly. The fortune of having a daughter slut who could serve him this kind of ecstasy every day for the rest of his life, if he wanted to, was beyond belief. He sighed happily and gave Annie's well shaped and soon to be filled ass an extra firm smack.

Annie was hard pressed to accommodate the enormous invasion of her tight ass hole. She barely had the energy to move after her latest, earth shattering spank orgasm, but she managed to get her hand up to her pussy and started to rub her clit. She was huffing and puffing from the exertion of having her ass raped by her father, but the initial pain soon translated to a new sense of pleasure. As her father, minute by minute, inch by inch, proceeded to fuck his elephant sized cock into her teeny tiny butt hole, she was surprised and overwhelmed by the wonderful feeling of being utterly and completely filled. It was so much stronger than when her father's cock had been in her pussy. The feeling of him in her ass seemed to spread all over her body, as if he was filling every little hole and crevice. The sensation was one of contentedness, a satisfaction that wasn't as sharp as when she had her ass spanked or had her pussy filled, but mellow and sweet and full of love.

"Please daddy, it feels sooooo good when you fill my ass up with your huge master cock. I feel complete, you make me so happy. Now I want you to fuck me senseless, so that I will never be able to sit or walk again. Please daddy. As hard as you can."

Brad Wilson needed no more encouragement. He lifted Annie to a kneeling position in the office chair, and when he was sure he had bottomed out in his daughter's willing ass, he started to savagely fuck in and out of her in an increasing, furious pace. Annie turned her head and looked coyly into her father's lustfilled eyes with a playful smile on her face. She faked her innocent voice, the voice that had worked so well on her father for the eighteen years before he'd found out she was a complete slut.

"But daddy, are daddies really supposed to rape their daughters' tight horny buttholes this hard? Oooooh! Aaaah! Isn't that a sin, daddy?"

"No, Annabelle, it is not a sin.", her father growled, playing his part. "Not when a daughter needs to be punished by her father for being a little slut."

"Oh, thank God, daddy! Then you must really shove it inside me! Break my ass apart, daddy, show me the error of my sinful ways." The sweet sunday school teacher Annabelle Watson got an extra twitch in her cunt from learning how sin could be purged from young sinful girls, by their wise, well hung fathers.

Annie's anal tube was now fully lubed up by a mix of precum and pussy juice, enabling her father to pound her at an insane pace, despite the tightness. He was panting like a dog, using the handrests of the chair to pull himself in and out of his daughter's clenching butt. He could feel his heavy balls churning, readying the liters of semen he had to fill his daughter.

But then he heard it.

"Daddy, please. Stop."

He was so close. He didn't want to stop. He just wanted to finally claim Annie's beautiful ass for his own, filling it with his cum.

"Daddy. You have to stop. Please."

Surprised and disappointed, he stopped moving and bent over her body, speaking softly into her ear.

"What is it, princess? Is something wrong?"

"No, daddy, nothing is wrong ... I just need to ..." He could hear that Annie's voice had changed, and was now full of emotion. Then he felt her squirm in the chair, and suddenly his monster cock popped out of her ass. She turned around in the chair, and when she sat down he could see tears filling her eyes.

"Annabelle, what is it?" Did she have second thoughts? A chill ran down his spine with the implications of that.

But now, at least she was smiling.

"Daddy." Annie's hand came up to touch his cheek, in a sweet gentle caress. "Dearest daddy. These last few days have been so overwhelming for me." With equal gentleness, she started to masturbate his fat, hard cock with her small hands, occasionally stopping to taste her ass on it.

"I have learned so much. I have learned about myself and about my own body. I have learned that I am a very sexual person - a slut, even - with powerful sexual needs. I have learned that I love being spanked and manhandled by a strong man that knows how to keep a bad little pain slut happy and disciplined at the same time."

"But I have also learned that that strong man ... for me, it has to be you, daddy. You are my father, but also my master. You have the biggest, most beautiful cock in the world, and I will forever be a slave to that cock. I will do anything to serve that cock, and to serve you. I will never look at or touch another man, unless you tell me to. But I will serve out of love, daddy. I love you so much: for taking care of me, for punishing me when I've been bad, for pleasuring me when I've been good."

"At the same time, I realize that a strong, powerful well hung man like you, with so much seed to spread, cannot belong only to me. Even though I would want to have you all to myself, daddy, I will accept being part of your harem. I think I might even grow to enjoy sharing you with other young women who worship your monster cock and your potent cum. Maybe you can also teach me how to help you discipline them, help you punish their slutty bodies." Her shy smile suddenly included a quick flash of cruelty.

"I belong to you, daddy, heart and soul, but also mouth, cunt and ass. You have forced your majestic cock into all my tiny holes, even though I never thought it possible, and you have made me so happy. But I need one more thing."

Her father could tell that Annie was in a very emotional place, and he smiled gently to show her he was ready for anything.

"I need you to make your final claim to my body by planting your seed deep inside me. I need you to breed me, to fill my pussy and womb with your strong daddy cum and put a child in my belly. I want to have your baby, daddy. Please make me a mommy."

Annie could feel her daddy's cock impossibly grow and harden in her massaging hands when she told him she wanted to be impregnated. He moaned lustily and Annie could tell that they were both in heat, that he was ready to mount her and breed her.

But then he grew serious and leaned in to where their faces were almost touching, looking deep into her eyes.

"Are you absolutely sure about this, princess? There will be no going back, and it is an important life decision."

He was met with the most radiant smile and a small happy laugh.

"Oh, daddy, I have never been more sure about anything in my life. I know that a child might make some things more difficult, but I will manage them. Because I know that my place is by your side, in your bed, on your cock, bearing your children and caring for them. Nothing will make me happier than if you knock me up with your master cum."

Her father leaned in and kissed her tenderly on the mouth.

"It will make me happy too, daughter."

He lifted her up from the chair and placed her gently on the thick carpet.

"Now, I will breed you. Assume the position."

Annie quickly turned around on her hands and knees, bending low on her arms, while presenting her beautiful ass to her father.