The Skiing Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...and he never goes down on me, yet always expects a blowjob."

I paused mid sip and stared at her.

"Sorry, can't believe I just said that out load." she said with half a laugh, that's probably the last thing you want to hear.

"Errr that's ok." I said nervously. "I guess some guys are just selfish like that. Anyway, fancy sneaking this bottle of wine back to the room and watching some more shit TV?"

"Why not?" said Jo getting up from the table.

We wandered, slightly drunkenly, out the dining room to get the lift. After an age it still hadn't come.

"Let's just get the stairs?" said Jo, "Its only two flights."

I followed her across the hall and up the main stair case in the lobby. Following her up the stairs I got to watch her arse all the way up. In my slight intoxication I wasn't even ashamed of it. My mind returned to the massage as did my erection. By the time we had got down the corridor to our room and Jo opened the door I was so horny I said the most shocking thing I could have ever said;

"Any chance of a blow job?".... time seemed to stand still. I couldn't believe I had just said that. I could not believe I had just asked my sister to suck my dick. Her face looked, as you would expect, both appalled and shocked.

"I'll pay you if you want." I stammered trying to make the situation better but failing in just about every way.

"I'm not a fucking prostitute!" she exclaimed as she firmly placed the half-drunk bottle of wine on the bedside table. She grabbed her bed clothes from under her pillow and marched into the bathroom.

"Sorry Jo." I shouted through the closed door. "I'm just drunk and stupid; please just forget I said anything."

There was no response. I sat on the bed and flicked on the TV. I didn't even register what came on the screen. My mind was in overdrive trying to work out how to recover from this woeful position I had just put us both in. Not just now but I could have wrecked my relationship with my sister for ever, let alone the holiday we had barely started.

The bathroom door opened and Jo emerged in a black cotton night dress. Crossing the room she knelt down on the floor at the end of her bed and started rummaging through her suitcase.

"Please just forget I said anything." I said apologetically "I am so drunk I can't believe I just said that."

"Consider it forgotten." Jo replied with a laugh, she must have seen the relief on my face, realising I hadn't just destroyed my whole life with a few sentences "You are a total dick though." Jo continued to laugh.

"Just out of interest, what would you have paid?" she said teasing me with knowing look.

I couldn't believe she was asking me this. I had just hoped this whole situation would go away but it was clear Jo wanted to mock and embarrass me over it for a little longer. I guess I deserved it, so I humoured her.

"I duuno...fifty quid?" I stammered, half asking and hoping I wasn't inadvertently insulting her.

"Fifty quid?" she replied in disbelief, "I may have thought about it for a second or two if you were offering at least two hundred. Fifty quid? That's a joke right?"

For some reason it seemed this whole situation had some hope to it, was she seriously haggling with me over the rate of a blowjob? Was this hypothetical, or for real? I wasn't sure.

"A hundred quid?" I barked back curtly. Yes, it appeared we were actually bartering.

"I said I may consider it for two hundred." was Jo's reply, not looking up from her suitcase.

"Ok." I said, sitting up in my bed suddenly taking the whole very situation seriously and decided to make a serious offer.

"How about I give you a hundred and fifty quid and I give you a full body massage every day for the rest of the week. A massage like that is worth fifty quid in any professional parlour. That's an offer technically worth three hundred and fifty pounds." I almost sounded proud of myself.

Jo smirked at my offer but didn't respond. Could she actually be considering it? Had I managed to turn an absolutely desperate situation into a potential blow job from my sister?

"You got the cash on you?" was the response.

"Err no, but I could take it off the three hundred quid you owe me already."

This clearly disappointed her. I don't think debt really was a serious issue for her. Cash in hand was always preferable to a debt reduction to her. Desperate not to see this opportunity slip away I blurted out;

"I can give you the cash when we get back if you want, and you can just owe me what you did before?"

She paused, clearly carefully considering her response. "So you just want a blow job right? Nothing else" I nodded.

"OK, I'll do it." she said getting off her knees grabbing the wine and knocking back a serious gulp.

My heart skipped a beat and then started pounding in my chest. This was actually happening. My sister was actually going to suck my dick. I'm not sure I really believed it, but it was happening.

"You want to do it here?" she said, pointing at my bed.

"Yeah, ok." I responded pulling of my shoes and socks and unbuckling my belt.

"This is so pervy, I cannot believe we're about to do this." Jo said as she crawled onto the bed and knelt between my open legs. I didn't respond but just lay back in a half seated, half lying position on the bed.

"You gonna take these off? Jo enquired tugging on the bottom of my jeans.

"For a hundred and fifty quid I thought you could." I joked. That's when it all went quiet and took on an air of seriousness;

Jo started to put her hair up into a messy bob to keep it out of the way, she used a band she had on one of her wrists. Stray hairs darted out in all directions. She leant forward and undid my jeans tugging them down from the waste and pulling them off each leg one at a time. My cock was hard under my boxers and the outline of them was clear to see, especially under the light. The main room light was off but both bedside reading lights were on and the light from the TV meant there was enough light to see everything that was going on. I noticed I could see down Jo's top too. Her breasts dangled freely in her night dress with no bra to support them. I could just about see all of her tits but was distracted by Jo's fingers hooking round the waste line of my boxers and sliding them down my thighs. I lifted my bum slightly to allow them to slide off easily, as they came down the head of my dick caught in the waist line of my boxers and sprang back against my stomach making a slight slapping sound.

And there it was, my dick on full display to my sister. She moved in, tucking some fringe hair that fell in front of her face behind her ear. She placed her left hand on my right inner thigh and in the other taking a hold of the base of my dick. The touch of her hand on my skin made my dick throb and a wave of sexual euphoria passed over my body making me gasp out load.

Jo levered my dick up so it was pointing upwards and stared at it for a second before lowering her head and placing the tip in her mouth. She sucked very gently on the head of it not taking in much at all, almost as if she was taking a taste test. She moved her head away and stared at my dick for another second or two. If it was a taste test I must have been approved. Her next move was to slide down onto my dick again plunging it as far into her mouth as was physically possible.

"Oh wow." I said, again out load, almost an involuntarily.

Her mouth was really warm and felt amazing, she started to bob her head slowly up and down several times, I watched her wine stained lips caress the contours of my cock, up and down with a slow bobbing motion, the occasional slurp sent vibration down my shaft making me want to cum hard, I tried to relax, not wanting this experience to end prematurely. Her lips went up over my helmet till my dick nearly came free, but just before it did back down she went, slowly and firmly till half of my nine throbbing inches were engulfed in her mouth. Her right hand held a constant grip on the base of my cock holding it in position.

After a minute or two she moved her right hand up my shaft so it had a looser grip. Tilting her head to one side she gently half kissed, half sucked the tip of my cock, and again a few centimetres below that and again and again slowly working her head down my dick towards my balls. When her lips went below her hand she started to wank me off slowly, none of this had any speed to it which was good for me. She clearly was in no rush to get the job done either.

As her mouth reached my balls she tipped my cock back against my stomach exposing my balls and continuing to massage my length slowly with her hand. Her stray hairs from her bob touched my skin, tickling my thighs. I reached out to caress the back of her head and stroke her hair as she slowly sucked my left testicle into her mouth.

"She's really earning her money." I thought to myself.

I'd never had my balls sucked before. It felt good, really good. It tickled slightly, and I struggled to contain a giggle, she then took the second one on her mouth and sucked on that too for what seemed about half a minute. This really was the best blowjob I had ever had. She then started to caress my balls with her tongue, lapping gently making sure my entire ball sack was covered with a layer of saliva. Then she moved up my dick again, licking, kissing and sucking up my length.

I looked down at her tits again, hanging there swaying gently to our motions. I reached down and slipped my hand into her night dress and cupped her left breast squeezing firmly, it felt perfect but as soon as I squeezed I knew I had made a mistake. Jo sat upright with a vacant look on her face. She didn't say anything but there was another definite pause. However, she never released her hold on my dick but for a second I thought I had just violated our agreement and the whole thing was off. Luckily it wasn't, she returned her attention back to my cock.

Jo assumed the original position we had started in, gripping the base of my dick with her left hand and started the bobbing motion all over again. Up and down she went slowly increasing the speed clearly working towards a natural climax. She must have been working me for well over five minutes at this point. As she sped up faster and faster her grip tightened on the base of my cock. I could feel my orgasm building in my loins. I wanted this to last longer but I knew that it was impossible. Not having a blow job in so long had seriously restricted my staying power.

"Oh my god I'm going to cum." I said under my breath. Jo heard me.

I don't know what I expected her to do with this information, maybe finish me off with her hand or something, but instead she sucked on my helmet hard, making a tight seal with her lips and continued beating me off with her hand faster and faster. I felt my hips buck involuntary as the first jet of cum burst from my balls and into her mouth, she didn't even flinch! I bucked again as a second load raced in after the first, again, she didn't flinch. I came hard, really hard. I must have shot six or seven loads into a mouth bucking each time. The intensity of my orgasm made me cum harder than I think I had ever done before. That was a serious load of cum. I heard Jo gulp. She had just swallowed it all whole, I couldn't believe it. I hadn't paid her to do that but it was incredible watch her swallow my seed in one swift quaff. Squeezing her hand firmly up my shaft she sucked the last bit of cum out the tip of my cock. That was probably the single best bit of the whole experience. Looking at me she smiled and reached over for the bottle of wine. She knocked back another large gulp of wine, presumably to help wash down the rather large dose of man milk she had just consumed.

She jumped off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom again.

"Easiest money I've ever made." She said as she shut the door.

"Best hundred and fifty quid I've ever spent!" I countered.

When Jo emerged from the bathroom I was under the covers watching the TV, we continued to chat about other things, almost as if the whole blowjob thing had never happened. But it had, and I was going to remember it for a long time too. I had a feeling she wouldn't be forgetting it in a hurry either. An hour later we were both asleep.

To be continued...